Interesting facts

ITT we help others anons to learn new things.
Let's spread the knowledge.

In outer space you can't see colors.

y

This is a chink in armour

You die if no breath.

Better sit down for this /b. There's enough water in 1 Olympic size swimming pool to fill up 2 identical size pool but half as deep.

I don't get it.

If you are exposed to the space without protection you wouldn't freeze to death like in the movies.
There is nothing your heat can transfer to due to the vacuum.

What actually happens is that the air out of your intestinals rush out of your anus along with the shit that is in there.
Your eyes will turn red and blood will maybe or maybe not come out of it because the veins are not strong enough to resist.
The air will get sucked out of your lungs and you will get a dry throat.
Then you die within seconds/minutes due to a lack of oxygen.

Enjoy your trip.

The Byzantine Empire existed for a thousand years after Rome fell.

Female kangaroos have three vaginas.

most men, with a little stretching and finding the right position, can suck their own dicks.

I wouldn't do it.
I'd be wondering if I was gay the entire time and I wouldn't be able to get off.

Seagulls are a protected species

i wouldn't do it either. also, it takes a few months to be able to suck your own dick. it's really not worth the effort.
i did try sucking my dick when I was 8, but only because I wanted to know if my dick tasted different then the rest of my body.

This makes me gay?

Penguins can't fly.

Or can they?

You can't do any hands free fapping.

Yes you can.

hump something, like your bed

You can create light but you can't create darkness

What is turning a star into a black hole?

I used to grind my legs together on my dick when I was younger. Worked just the same.

to be fair it does.
I managed it when I was young.
It was much much softer than the rest of me, and tasted totally different… sorta of cool-ish…

then when I came into my mouth it was surprising but I couldn't really move so I kind of forced myself to take my own load into my mouth

you sad sad man