What do you think is the worst thing about Holla Forums?

What do you think is the worst thing about Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/tjyiy9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pick one

The hate against the tripfags and the low traffic.

We need more shitposters and less spammers.

this post

I would say spam but it's all gone now.
Everything is fine except for the lacking of new memes and low traffic.
Memes usually come with the traffic.

here you go nigger

Thanks user

Not enough lain.

kill yourself homo(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

trips
i fucking hate trips

Wew…you were close

Don't you mean you hate tripfags?

And this see image

kek

Backend fetch failed

NIGGERS

it was worth it!

You should love lain. Lain loves you.

lain loves me! brb gotta photoshop something

I suck at photoshop

You sure do.

LMMFAOBBW

enjoy your ban

Lain loves him too much to ban them twice. They'll learn.

pussy

can you explain the appeal of lain for you?

Lain is love.

so is a hooker and 50 dollars….i'm gonna need more info

I like you,user.
We should bang some hookers together.

I hate how when I sign on using my super account it makes a toot toot I want a beep boop

no spit roasts are to homo for my taste

C-chinese fingertrap a-user?

bingo

me and my friend got our dicks stuck in one of those one time.

I don't know if I want to hear the story or not

your dick is small enough to fit in one of those?…you poor bastard

it was when I was 13

DUDE
You swore you'd never tell anybody!

This was here

Jim is a fucking idiot tbh

tripfags

YOU KNOW WHAT!!!!

anomalous

spam

Rightwing echo chamber/hug box.

Holla Forums and Holla Forums
and Holla Forums

- Stormderps not staying within their containment board at Holla Forums.

- Stormderps thinking anyone not using Mein Kampf as their bible must be Holla Forums.

The users.

Sorry

b

SJW faggot detected

You pieces of shit didnt save the self sufficiency thread. God fucking damn it all. FUCK

Talk to me bitch. i know ur waiting

fuck you

i did save the threads on my phone with opera mini but i cant open the pictures for a closer look,

thinking anyone who isn't an SJW is a stormfag

back to tumblr cock gobbler

The worst thing about the Holla Forums board is the Moderators are Libertarian cucks and wont crack down on shit spam like Kennedi or how they let six futa/trap threads cover the front page.

Considering this is one of only three boards on this site worth visiting because it has a post rate above 0 you'd think they'd want to make it less shit, but then again the post rate of Holla Forums would probably be cut in half without all of the shit spam.

D A T A M I N I N G

poal.me/tjyiy9

Linux user detected

> Considering this is one of only three boards on this site worth visiting because it has a post rate above 0 you'd think they'd want to make it less shit, but then again the post rate of Holla Forums would probably be cut in half without all of the shit spam. #myblog with luv, my opinion, and feelings -xXanonkunXx

so h'what? I use Debian.

Holla Forums is logging your posts and IPs, it's full of censorship as detailed in that infographic.

futaposter detected

then why are you here?
gotcha nigger

I use VPN, once 16chan gets a comfortable userbase then will stop using Holla Forums.

You mean low quality threads, those are NOT spam. We aren't going to delete someones post just because you get offended. Holla Forums has been and always will be bad, get used to it summerfag.
I have never seen this, if this ever is the case, im almost positive its spam, NOT the jews trying to kidnap your sperm. Calm the fuck down fam.

Yep

Tbqfh i wish we could go back to pre-2010 4chan and forget about recent events like gamergate and Moot selling out. Call me a massive fag, but you never really see the kind of threads that we had back in the day, now.

The traffic here is fine. If you want low traffic, go to endchan.xyz.

Back to Voat/Reddit you go!

Someone post pics, please.

KILL YOURSELF OMLET

shit thread is shit

are you Travisposter?
you have any fresh Travis OC?

Reroll for 77

looked like this

kek

bahahahaahahaha

BUMP

For the last week or two a good portion of the times I've went on Holla Forums the front page was just a wall of dicks lol.
Just going to a different board doesn't work when there's only 3 boards with a post rate above 1. And don't give me the Holla Forums has always been bad rhetoric, I've been visiting here off and on since early 2014 and there used to actually be a tolerable balance between quality posts and shit posts.

Overall though Holla Forums is free and there are many alternatives so I don't really give too many fucks about what happens here, the OP just asked for my opinion and I was in the mood to give it.

I'm visiting this shit board like once in three week, stay for 24h then forget about it again
so srs question: WHAT THE FUCK IS A 'GOOD QUALITY' POST FOR YOU FAGS?
ALL I SEE IS SHIT WHEN I CUM HERE

personally I hate the wall of dicks on Holla Forums. why are you guys all faggots?

its really hard to jerk off here. im like, "yahh nice ass", then see the dick and blah

Tripfags are the worst.

S P A M

S P E R M

THEN POST MORE BOOBS

bumping

low traffic
low quality

i don't even know what gamergate is but yah i saw it at the top a lot

found the kike

That it's not named deadchan to be more accurate.

still no facebook integration

The mods don't ban racists and sexists

Racists and sexists should be banned or sent somewhere with all other undesirables so they understand how worthless they are

Holla Forums

we already have a containment board

This is the real problem with Holla Forums. If we had facebook integration it would save the site.

fucking kill yourself

Must be trolling.