New The Founder trailer

Is this the birth of an epic new meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

veryveganrecipes.com/order-vegan-mcdonalds-menu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only if the glorious communists mods decided to approve it as an official Holla Forums meme.
PRAISE COMMUNISM

it could have been. but then you made this thread and it became a forced meme so now it can never, ever be a meme

good job, dumbass

Forcing a unfunny meme?
DON'T MIND IF I DO

Funny I don't remember you complaining when there were five threads on page 1 forcing your cancer. The Founder is just kinotherapy for the board.

Truth, Dunk and Mac stand in solidarity against Sudocuck.

But I am the Dunk poster, Drumpfcuck.

Every movie about a business dude feels the fucking same. So jewy. Was mcdonald even like this IRL

I remember reading a book about the founding of McDonalds and fast food restaraunts in general. From what I remember Ray Kroc was an asshole to some people when founding McDonalds and screwed over a lot of people too.

Movies like Joy, Temple Grandin, Founder etc are pure horatio alger, american success stories that are the opposite of jewy. Nobody is going to pay money to see a movie about some heeb who was good at drawing up misleading contracts.

they will ifwhen the media tells them they're anti-semitic if they don't see it.

Yeah Just like Cisbusters. That worked out so well that time.

No shit

We're really gonna need some better memes soon.

Times are changing.

When will you meatcucks learn?

Is eating pesticide plants healthier than burger?

veryveganrecipes.com/order-vegan-mcdonalds-menu/

Wtf, are you genuinely a McShit shill? I wouldn't eat at McDonalds even if they turned their entire operation vegan. They serve unhealthy slop that plays directly into the obesity epidemic.

Not like dunkpacino amirite

Behind every meme is a jew.
Even trump and hitler memes!

Killing niggers and spics?
I'M LOVIN' IT

On DOTR jew necks will deserve a break today

The business man was jewey. Opened a store across the original and ran them out of business

That's called capitalism. Competition keeps quality high and prices low, you a commie or something?

Capitalism and Judaism is one and the same fam.

That's not how you spell bolshevism. Speaking of jews though here's one who explains perfectly how speculation and usury are distinct and from capitalism.

"Distinct and separate"

I'M LOVIN IT

What did he mean by this?

Are you trying to say, (((Holla Forums))) was right again? :'^)
ooooooooooyyyyyyyy veeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy