Glenn Beck: America Is a ‘Petulant Child’ God Must Punish for Supporting Trump Over Cruz

archive.is/uQKo3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gqN59gx737I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_people_and_Mormonism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=gqN59gx737I

what a fucking faggot.

Anybody have the pic of Glenn pissing himself?

Two words: magic underwear.

I see Beck is going with the time honored "solve your problems by waiting for the Rapture"

Didn't he promise to an-hero if Cruz didn't get the nomination?

Captcha knows what's up

So he is legit losing his mind right

His kike god can't beat meme magic.

Glenn Beck sincerely needs psychological help.

In between the collapse of his Blaze empire, Ted Cruz suspending his campaign and his past alcoholism and suicidal tendencies and now these latest ravings I think we're looking at a breakdown in the next few months

Revealing themselves to be the fanatics they are. How the hell did Cruz expect to win the general election?

You already fucking admitting on your radio program you'd vote for hillary instead of trump.

Commit suicide already you fucking rapist.

God has not forsaken you.

YOU HAVE FORSAKEN THE WILL OF GOD

Wasn't this faggot supposed to kill himself?

Don't forget that girl he raped and murdered.

Masochist cuckservative.

Maybe he wishes God would put a ball gag in his mouth and make him watch his country while it gets fucked by Mexicans?

We didn't need to be punished when left winger Obama got elected or when rapist Bill Clinton got elected, but TRUMP, that's the one we deserve to be punished for.

Show it to your cuckservative friends and family, show them how leftist crypto kikes like Glenn Beck were never on their team.

He is right about God coming to punish America for being a petulant child, but it ain't because it's supporting Trump!

obligatory

Shut the fuck up, Yuropoor

America is god's country.

The priesthood has fallen.

he made 45 million last year on spreading lies and disinformation on the american people.

Rope when?

So called "Born Again" christians like Beck are human garbage. They are all either alcoholics, drug addicts, ex cons or all of the above. They "find" Jesus after completely fucking up their lives, then feel like they can act like they are better than everyone else.

THIS IS THE MEMEHOOD RISING

the majorioty of born againers especially establishment ones need to fucking off themselves, they are cancer almost as bad as zionists and wahhabi snackbar fuckwads.

They are one of the core hooks that keeps israeli influence firmly anchored to US foreign policy. Perhaps not as important as bonafide lobbyist kikes in AIPAC or the neocon chickenhawks, but they provide a kind of fake grassroots support to the state of israel that has been very convenient for that 4 billion shekels a year parasite of a "country"

fundies need to be removed, we dont have time for this shit its going downhill fast

Beck is a Mormon, isn't he? Do Mormons count as "born again" Christians at this point? Weird. I'm not really a big churchgoer/theist, but I'm pretty sure that the Christians around I know would all say that Mormons are going straight to Hell for believing the Book of Mormon.

Having said that, Mormons are actually pretty based.

Joseph Smith is generally credited with adopting into Mormonism the "Curse of Cain" doctrine,[citation needed] which was a principle that dark skin is considered to be the sign of a divine curse.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_people_and_Mormonism

They should be sharing an oven.

How many cult members does Beck have? Should we be worried that he's going to tell them all to form a mob? I've seen these people and they are fully indoctrinated. How far are they willing to go if Beck calls on them?

I can't wait for him to OD on camera.

In my estimation, they are more likely to have a Kool Aid bash than a riot.

GLENN BECK RAPED AND KILLED A GIRL IN 1990

Let's hope so. We're better off without them.