Hello Holla Forums

Hello Holla Forums.

I was browsing Omegle when something strange happened. The asker linked to a log which said it was the first "clue". This linked to another log, then one more in which it was a bit of a riddle, with the solution being kik a certain user.

I did so and got sent an image with this text:
Google translate turns up nothing. Anyone have any ideas to what this says? Let's figure out the mystery together Holla Forums!

even though it probably ends in goatse or something

Other urls found in this thread:

thuum.org/translate-legacy.php
xtl.jp/?Z4
archive.is/M9GH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this seems cool but I can't help you…
goatse would be a satisfying reward

I'm just clicking through the list of languages on google translate. Google recognizes the language as German, but that doesnt really help

Also I should mention that the kik user is a bot that only responds with that same image over and over

what's the pic?

They're dragon words from skyrim

also, your post inspired me to go to that omegle answer bullshit and look at what happened

It's just a black background with that text (til los aan kred dreh Keizaal. Daar los fin tinvok dreh niil dovah. Saag zahkrii ko vin tinvok dreh niaps wah bahzim) in white

I could cap it from my phone if you want

You are a fucking genius m8. This is what I get, still not totally clear:

nice find

it means: there is a game do Skyrim. This is the language do its dragon. Say sword in vin language do niaps to bahzim

thuum.org/translate-legacy.php

After trying multiple translators, these words "niaps" and "bahzim" never translate.

Could be the next clue, could just be a typo. Help me O/b/i Wan! You're my only hope!

Ok so "niaps" is Spain backwards. Mizhab doesnt make sense though.

What the fuck is this shit

It's telling me to say "Sword" in spanish to another language, but what??

Goddamn it I'm going to get goatse'd so hard

Well I'm stumped Holla Forums. Bahzim is turning up no clues and I've been through every language on google translate with the word "sword" translated to "Espada" in Spanish.

I don't know what to do next, but just think of the possibilities, Holla Forums! This could be a treasure trove of pizza, or perhaps secret data. Maybe this has information about ISIS or some shit, who knows?

Found the same question on Omegle, got skipped, done for now.

I'm gonna leave this thread alone for a day or two before I post this story on halfchan because I believe in you faggots. Also I hate halfchan but there is an army of people there bored enough to solve this stupid shit.

Good luck 8/b/, dont let 4/b/ beat you!

Don't bother coming back

Maybe you missed the part about me hating them and that they are useful idiots.

still lurking btw

Test:
Okay, i got it

Post all the info you have, instead of just the text. give us all the clues.

The only other piece of information I can give you is the kik username and the image it sends out. The clues on omegle are easy enough to solve, getting the kik username was as easy as finding it backwards in the question area.

Anyway here's what I have, but it ultimately tells us nothing more. Kik user: Megalica *appears to be a bot*

I cant post the image because 8ch is saying it cant resize it. Even though I scaled it down myself. If you wanna see it kik the bot.

Thanks for the bump!

Well, after taking some time and sifting through the language and even making a leaps on trnaslation, all I have is; That is a/an bend/break/broken do/does skyrim. This/these is the speak/speech do/does by/it dragon. saag (couldn't even find an approxiamate word for that, nor a direct translation of that word) sword in wind speak/speech in wind speak/speech do/does niaps to bold/boldly.

We've already gotten past the translation except for the very last word. It's telling us to translate "Espada" sword in spanish to another language.

testing the kik image again

Neat it worked

Except for the fact that a lot of the words in the current translation are incorrect.

I dunno m8, thats the only one that made any semblance of sense to me.

How did you get "niaps" to translate? I thought I had it for sure when I saw it was "spain" backwards.

I took some guesses when I couldn't find the exact word and found a word in dragon language that closely resembled the word in the original sentence.

Also, if the person/bot is gonna go through all these hoops to use dovahzul and then use wrong words/ be grammatically incorrect I doubt they wanted you to translate Espada into another real world language.

KIK USER IS NOT A BOT

NEXT CLUE DISCOVERED

68.[14].22/-2.8-[77]-64/
-77/-60/-18/-3/.24/-63/
-85-8-86/.8-26/.81/-2/-
[14].27-66/-63/Q
7-8-74.21/-13/-39.53-81/
Q

Excuse the formatting, I typed it just like I saw it. I'm guessing it's an equation, and no, he wont respond with anything else now. I tried.

For those that are curious, he the answer to the last clue was just saying "espada" nothing more.

It's too long to be an equation.

Might be some coordinates.

I'm baffled on this one. When I first saw the string I thought there could be an IP hidden in there but that was ruled out rather quickly.

What's getting me are the Q's. What do they mean?

No clue. Daresay it's a code that translate like the last one?

nah dude. i´ve putted it on google maps and nothing came up

Words we can go on, numbers are much more difficult.

How could we translate that?

There's bound to be some kind of converter/translator to English. And if you follow a common theme, we might have to translate any word/s we get into spanish.

But the spanish bit is leap for me.

i´m your spansh guy, user. AMA

The brackets and the Q's are the keys I think. Only the two 14's and one 77 have brackets, and Q seems to point to either thermodynamics or rational numbers in math.

I'm not saying finding a translator is impossible, I just dont know where to even start. Numbers to english translator??

Maybe some kind of hexadecimal code. I don´t know

It'd be a start, but most likely it's something complex and obscure.

Once we have a spanish word, you'll be our guy.

Hexadecimal translations exist but it's bringing up nothing.

I would try to do the whole thing out as an equation like I said before but the Q's are stopping me.

On a plus side, if you translate it from cardinal numbers, you get sixty eight.

And if you translate it from ordinal numbers you get sixty eighth

It's too long for an equation unless you broke it up, but there is no discernible way to break it up.

Unless you used the brackets as a way to break it up. But that wouldn't explain why there are only one number brackets, unless you're meant to carry over the answers to the next set of brackets.

The letter "Q"in math, is use to represent a group of rational numbers. When using "Q" n an equation, we divide a/b = Q.
For example 6/2=3

Hey guys, I'm your Chinese guy
feel free to call me a dog eating chink

Fucking dog eating chink.

Sent him 68, said no. Sent him 60.8, still no.

Asked him for help, he posted the same numbers.

Well I'm fucking awful at math, care to help the thread out? I can pay you in tits

There's no equal sign, so no, it's not an equation.

Doesn't always have to be an equal sign to be an equation.

Plus, you have to be 18 to post on this site.

How about we omit the brackets?

Unless they stand for absolute values?

Absolute value is indicated with pipes, which the slashes could stand for.
What about if it is read out?

I'm trying to solve it line by line and absolute values seem to work.

I still dont know how to deal with Q though

Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet.

If you get to the first q, stop. then solve the second part and divide the first part by the seconf part?

I got a raging clue

Thanks user

I got to the second line and this shit just keeps getting worse. It's all decimals.

I'm thinking all of these crazy long decimals might add up to one sane number, but it's 3am where I am and I'm bad at math as is.

More of Johnny Depp's ex wife for encouragement

I forgot my face

14 is in brackets twice.
Q follows negative numbers divisible by 9 and a slash both times it appears!

thanks slavshit

I like the logic with the Q and divisible by 9. That would give us -7 and -9 to work with, and going by what this user said , those numbers could be a/b.

However, -7/-9 give a very long decimal as you'd expect. What could we use 14 for?

Sorry to burst your bubble but I'm not slavic. Irish and French.

14 is 2 times 7, but that still wouldn't be divided by 9.

Keep this thread going faggots, I'll be back in an hour.

As 14 is in bracket i use multiplie it by the result of -1/-9.

-7/-9

xtl.jp/?Z4

This this user says, keep this thread alive. I'm going to bed, but I'm going to archive this thread as it is and make a new one Saturday if this one dies.

I'll wait as long as possible before posting this on half/b/, fuck those faggots. One more bit of info I forgot that might be useful, the kik name is different from the kik username.

Kik name for the puzzle asker is "Mae Ventisca". Ventisca appears to be a band.

Like* this

You nearly got me to click that after seeing Masha.

Nearly…

Thread archived: archive.is/M9GH8

Going to bed now, good luck faggots. I hope to see this solved in the morning, I believe!

I think this user and I were the only two guys ITT. Prove me wrong, or I'll just let this thread 404.

OP is too much of a newfag to have this image saved.

Proof? He's still willing to post on halfchan.

Mae is a variant of "May", in the sense of the fifth month of the year.
Ventisca means "blizzard" in Spanish.

I wonder if this ties in with "espada"
The only thing I can find is that the gender of both words are female, and "Mae" is a feminine name.

a last bump to see if anyone is here,
ANYONE

Wait
I was just on Omegle
A guy said he had a kik username
cloabrault

nvm I found that kik is a messaging app
Jesus I'm retarded today

It's written in Dovahzul (dragon language from Skyrim) and it translates to "there is a game called skyrim. This is the language of its dragons. Say 'sword' in this language to continue". The Dovahzul word for sword is 'zahkrii'.

You're late.

Current clue

xtl.jp/?Z4

bump

bump

seems interesting.. maybe I try to help later

so.. whadup?

Keep it alive

I THINK I HAVE THE SOLUTION TO THE FIRST CLUE

The first two lines are saying that they are speaking in skyrim's dragon language. The last is hard to translate because a lot of it is in non-cannon dovahzul (dragon language) but I think it's saying to use the dovahzul word for sword (zahkrii) in the next clue.

just realized others already translated. whoops.

The second clue is retarded hard for a guy with no idea how to math. So I'll bump.

This may sound kind of stupid, but it reminds me of skyrim

yeah what happened? did we gave up or what? :(

more