Orientals "smarter" than whites??

Here's a brilliant Japanese mathematician lecturing niggers on maths …

youtube.com/watch?v=D0TCp2X0pCY

Brilliance and autism. Poor Japanese brain heavy lecturer imagines that niggers will understand mathmatics.

Some say Orientals are smarter than whites - but that is not based on an entire analysis. Women also rank higher than men in IQ up to a certain age - but then drop off. There's something beyond solving 'correct' solutions like a robot that makes whites white. We get deeper abstract reasoning.

A person who can rotate a sphere in his head has imaginative abilities outside of himself - and that same abstract reasoning can put us in somebody else's shoes. A woman has it to feel the sympathy for a child. But a man has it above mere feelings to calculate the culpability or justification of the reasoning and behaviour that one ought to have objectively.

An oriental has greater technical maths and music "IQ" but this measurement isn't relevant to judgment. That's why we call them "sneaky" - they can plot and scheme. But in Asia all of them want a white man to do business with - they stereotype us as inclined to objectively do right.

This greater endowment of understanding objectively right and wrong against a fixed standard is also our weakness – we judge discrimination and prejudice as unfair. This is exploited by other races to manipulate us.

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
www3.cs.stonybrook.edu/~gu/
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=D5C9C3DB270B738004C1B06F80392D77
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's your IQ test score?

HYPOCRITE

Fuck off, chinaman.

BUILD RAILROAD

Asians are smarter than europeans and have larger brain masses because european minds have been subverted by Jews.
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

/thread

One of my profs in grad school was an absolutely brilliant oriental:

www3.cs.stonybrook.edu/~gu/

The entire class was nothing but his research, starting with topology, moving on to homology/co-homology, then differential geometry, then the computational aspect, ricci flow, harmonic mappings. I understood the concepts, but I also went in with a decent amount of a priori knowledge in topology and analysis.

My whole point being: had I not already had a very strong background, I would have been lost from day 1. The guy couldn't lecture worth a damn, just reading off his notes and drawing on the whiteboard. He clearly understood everything, but for the life of him could not communicate these things.

Which brings me to my first generality: asians are poor at language. We all know this intuitively, after dealing with enough of them. They have a significantly lower verbal IQ than whites. Language is how we understand the world around us. It is how we are able to truly generalize, and conceptualize about the great mysteries of the Universe, of the Spirit. As OP said, understanding objectivity.

My second generality, then, is combining the former with the Aristotlean notion of the soul. There is an explicit hierarchy of souls that is unseen, yet can be determined, felt. Our soul is our connection to the infinite, to God, to the objective/transcendental realm. It is the source of all of our consciousness. Higher beings possess more consciousness, are better able to understand (more than just know) the world around them, and their place in it. Where am I getting to with this? That asians have a lesser soul than europeans (at least, europeans of good stock, no mongrelization). The inner spirit is what gives us our ability to create genuinely new things. Who is known as being more creative, europeans or orientals?

As I've progressed in my own inward journey, long ago I realized that sheer intelligence, at least the faculty we commonly describe as intelligence (cognitive ability), is not the most important aspect to examine in an individual. Strength and purity of Spirit is what should be sought for, and both are equally important. The spirit directs the mind, which in turn directs the body. Logos -> Ethos -> Pathos. Rider -> Bridle -> Horse. With orientals, though they be lacking in strength of spirit, they (northeast-asians, not mongolians) have a natural tendency towards a more pure spirit, hence the honor cultures of ages past and tireless sacrifice. China recently banned fag propaganda. Obama recently announced mandatory tranny bullshit for K-12. I guarantee you the group most supportive of that is european in origin. Just some thoughts on the matter.

They're not smarter than us, they simply copy Western civilization.

great thought into it. i agree with you.

The average Asian is smarter than the average white. However the exceptional white is smarter than the best Asians.

Whites are smart in the sense that our culture has allowed for the single individual to rewrite the rulebook and best all others - the cult of genius. That is what white culture means by 'competition'. When Asian culture speaks of competition they mean being better at memorising equations than the rest of the class. Asians are good at learning what whites are good at inventing.

How's your topology OP?

Is there anything in particular in this video that you would like to draw our attention to?

Or are you only talking about it because there are blacks in his class and you're assuming they understand the lecture content as little as you do? Because they're black?

What if Asians are just better at recall and that's why there better at regurgitating facts, remembering mathematical formulas, and filling out scantrons? If the anterior cingulate cortex, globus pallidus, thalamus, and cerebellum are all involved in recall, can notable and observable differences between Anglo and Mongoloid brain structure regarding these regions of the brain be interpolated?

Top 10% of blacks are smarter than 50% of whites.

Top 10 percent of blacks are niggers.

I doubt even if somehow the top ten percent of niggers got together on their own land, they still couldn't build civilization.

He's a smart gut with very interesting videos and I can't figure out why he bothers with a bunch of niggers. He puts up an A,B,C test that I solved in a about 30 seconds and not one person in that class could begin to figure out. It's obvious he's wasting his time.

Got me to thinking that there's a space in the brain that IQ doesn't measure, a place where bravery and confidence and originality and morals and … like a space for empathy for the Divine. "I'm offended when eternal principals are offended … I'm sure the universe can be conquered because God made it be conquered … I'm ashamed you called me prejudiced because my heart holds more than a narrow view point "

There's just something about being white that is more than IQ scores, better than IQ scores.

Pretty much this, though I'd say 'they're good at learning what whites are good at inventing/discovering'.

I've often wondered this. The current research into racial differences in brain structure seems to lack any depth: even research undertaken by people cognizant of obvious differences between the races (and not bullshit research intended to facilitate jewish internationalism).

It just seems so odd to stop at brain mass/weight. One of the first things one notices when comparing oriental (northeast Asian) skulls to European ones, is that their's are broader, lower and not as long. It is, in light of this, not exactly beyond the realms of possibility that different parts of our brains are larger/smaller than each other.

It seems likely to me that this explains the tendency of east Asians to excel at rote memorization, and the tendency of Europeans to excel at abstract thinking and, in extreme cases, the propagation of ingenious ideas.

In many respects, as I think someone has alluded to above, orientals seem to display a particularly feminine type of intelligence. This is evident in their capacity to memorize reams of information, irrespective of how disinterested they are in it: pleasing (often unproven) authority is all that matters. Their tendency, which runs counter to that of European men, is to simply accept said information as factual, and unquestionable, and mentally file it away as such. European man, with his inherently individualistic bent, is far more likely to question information, and far less perturbed by the idea of contradicting a broader, societal narrative (though we are still prone to becoming hemmed in by dogma: moreso now than ever, with the female imperative having corroded every institution).

Why is it that orientals basically lack great men? Why is it that, without European influence, they seem so prone to plateauing at a relatively primitive level?

I would hazard that the answer to both of these questions is to be found in their brain structure. There is a clear tendency in east Asians to wish to fit in at all costs, even when they are raised in the west. They have been bred for tribal conformity. Whites have been bred for individual agency: hence our more erratic, renegade and ingenious natures.

It's also a possibility that east Asian's having a higher average iq, and whites having a broader range of iq's may actually be a result of the relative success of whites, particularly the most intelligent of us. Whites are clearly more empathic than orientals, so it is quite likely that a greater proportion of the lower orders in Europe were carried by their betters than the lower orders in east asia - where a far less sentimental mindset is evident.

Then he's not very smart, is he?

The extremely rare "smart" nigger - gifted with memorization, mimicry, solving puzzles, and verbal ability - he also one day goes ape shit like any getto criminal and betrays his true nature.

It's an area of reasoning that is highly abstract and might correlate with higher IQ but is otherwise difficult to describe. We got it and the nigger doesn't. And the Oriental has something more touchy-feely and feminine - more focused on everybody getting along.

Am I the only one who have some doubts about this claim that chongs are higher IQ than white europeans?
I mean, whats China's population numbers at now again?
I have a hard time taking anything that comes out of China seriously, especially when it comes to statistics and such.

Oriental IQ is a bit autistic - their extreme ability to concentrate, at the price of other skill sets. In contrast the nigger mind seems to have very little social hindrance no matter how embarrassingly ignorant and unable to concentrate it is. Their two brains seem opposites in these respects.

But whites have both the high IQ and the high social competence. Yet we have something else that might be called "leadership" - but is hard to describe.

Take some college classes with Orientals and find out - they put in endless study and are extremely competitive. On average they do outperform whites by their tireless concentration. But they have no life.

so often, people making this claim completely omit;
and
i guarantee you, if whites were given a country free of all external kikery and bullshit for another 100 years, we'd have a complete grip on not only earth, but our own galaxy.

Ingenuity may be the word you're looking for.

Whites have a culture of inventing/discovering. In the past 100 years, we have seen less and less of a domination by white inventors/discoverers.

Please take another look at the bell curve.

Hmm….in spite of all of the Marxism, that isn't even true. Whites are still responsible for the vast majority of great scientific discoveries and technological advancements.

Every "smart" nigger I know chimps when you push certain buttons, and those buttons aren't hard to push, AND you won't know you're pushing them until it's been pushed. They go full-in-your-face chimping when they had calm composure the second before. It's morbidly fascinating to see the mongrel shift between gene expressions so to speak. They live on borrowed intelligence.

Bumping

I often ponder this too, this inexplicable characteristic that gives whites the title of 'creators'.

Is it just brain functions? On the one hand this seems plausible, since there are many whites who are clearly pretty damn stupid and easily led.

On the other hand, it seems doubtful due to the implication that Asians can rise to the level of whites through some sort of eugenic program, which in turn implies that there are some Asians who are on the level of genius whites.

Is it the soul? Do SJW whites have souls? I dont know.

Orientals are better at hard logic but not well suited to social and human services. Human beings seem to get a problem with empathy and social cohesion as our IQs get too high and become too stupid to understand them when they get too low. White people seem to have found a happy medium but that doesn't mean they're the best at everything. We're like the neutral stats race in an RPG, jacks of all trades but masters of nothing other than linguistics and diplomatic skills, evidenced by the diversity of Alphabet and wordplay in european language.

Furthermore, I want to get to the bottom of the history of the Aryan race.

Are our origins in the Arctic circle as claimed in the book 'The Arctic Home in the Vedas' and 'Paradise Found - The Cradle of the Human Race at the North Pole'

Did we simply move out of Africa, breed with neanderthals and turn into Cro-Magnons and then Europeans? Why dont Asians have 1 ounce of creativity in their bones?

And what about the the White Gods hypothesis, the Solutreans, and the Great Flood? We know there were megalithic structures showing similarities across continents 11 000+ years ago.

The Ancient Indians were Aryan as we know, they created Hinduism and the Asians copied it and have the bastardised Buddhism, as they cannot create religion of their own. What kind of Aryan were they? Did they have light eyes? Did we evolve our unique physical characteristics in northern Europe and then spread all the way down to India?

Anyway im not really expecting many answers here.

Asian IQ has a higher mean, but a lower variance.
This means that most of 'em fall in 110-120, which is good enough for technical jobs, running a small business, etc. Quite a few fall in the 120-140 range, high enough to be doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc. with post-doctorate degrees. Very few fall in the 140+ range, i.e. original scientific research. At that level, it's usually just whites and Jews fighting amongst each other.

We have been dumbed down a tonne, compared to the Asians. Then you must also consider that perhaps they are smarter in one sense. They may have a better aptitude for maths and logical thinking, but creatively are far behind. Its what allowed us to advance to where we are today to the point that all other races follow in our footsteps.

Simply put, if they were smarter they would be ahead of us.

Other posts by this nigger/kike in this thread:

IQ is weird. I got my IQ tested when the doctors evaluated me to see if I had autism or any other diagnosis, and apparently I have an IQ of 120. I'm not a genious, but still clearly above average. The problem is that I don't feel smart att all, quite the opposite. I have trouble understanding scientific theories and philosofical subjects. I just barely passed math back in school. It' annoys me and I wonder often why I'm like this.

In the history of mankind, this is true. However, the ratio of whites to non-whites is changing.

With Jews having an edge.

Orientals work hard, and whites are turned into lazy wiggers by a electric jew.

Their scores are simply a result of them spending 12+ hours a day, everyday, as children studying. We let our children have childhoods and askans do not.

If whites have higher iqs than asians isnt important as in 2-3 generations they will be miles ahead. The chinese are hunting the gene for intelligence with some success and when they figure it out properly they will have no problem using eugenics correctly to gain an average iq of 150+. Even if such a gene was found ewrlier by us we would not use it due to our faggy society.

Some have argued that 7R allele of DRD4 gene influence creativity and drive to explore. That particular allele is almost nonexistent in the far East, arguably due to a strong social selection against (i.e. removal of individuals that defy authority). Whatever the exact genes involved, they will have a hell of a time trying to breed those characteristics back to their gene pool.

libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=D5C9C3DB270B738004C1B06F80392D77

We all remember the great composer Wudwig Wan Wu.

If you only include Japs and SK sure, that's like only including Norway and Iceland when talking about European IQ. Chinese numbers are fudged, and SE Asian numbers are far lower than the European average.

ah right, we have an advertisement about that to sell a fucking car, thanks

Also, chinaland is full of retards. One cannot move without stepping on one. SK and Japs are sth different, though.

You are welcome.

THIS, I have seen the normal Asians however that are pretty much normal

They got the same grades as us white people in class, and actually were social

Chinks make the perfect goyim, smart enough to maintain existing technology but very domesticated and lack innovation. That's why the kikes have been moving all industry over there. That's their new home after they make whites go extinct.

Wait. Shitskins and women can't do this?

We objectively know right from wrong intrinsically. It's why we've served as pawns in the evil schemes of the Jews dating back centuries, and why we worship the Jewish God.

There is a bigger difference in FST between NE Asians and SE Asians than there is between Europeans and Arabs. To make a fair comparison with a scope that broad, you would have to include lots of Non-European Caucasoid groups with equally shitty IQs.

Master race.

Vietnamese and Philippinos I've known do not automatically outperform their white peers unless said peers basically invite it out of their own laziness. But like you were saying, Chinese, Japanese, and Singaporeans do tend to excel academically, particularly the fields favorable to mild autism. I've known some who are basically lacking in a sense of humor except for obvious slapstick stuff, as though their humor intelligence is arrested at the Three Stooges. They cannot deal with an absurd premise unless explicitly labeled as such, otherwise they take it seriously. I have known some to excel in debate and European social intelligence norms, though I don't know if they're outliers (similar to the Asian guys on Simple Pickup, although some of them look mixed white-Asian).

Average white IQ has collapsed since the introduction of dysgenic social programs. Chinks don't care if retards die, so they maintain a high average.

more onto the race difference, it seems to me that it comes down to mechanical and abstract thinking. Asians specialize in only mechanical and jews only in abstract. To invent requires innate understanding of the physical realm but also the ability to imagine something that does not exist.

Only mechanical makes a human computer
Only abstract produces the theories of moral relativism, racism, class struggle
A balance creates physical invention.

Are you even a race?

More than 50% of whites can't understand mathematics. What's your point?

What race am I?
Same race as you
but stronger

There's a few types of intelligence, the type where you are very good at memorizing things, good at applying that knowledge, and good at inventing.

Asians tend to be very good at memorizing, sometimes at applying things. From my experience, it seems Eastern Asians (Japan, China, etc) are good at memorizing and applying. Western Asians (like India), are good at only memorizing.

White people are generally better at the invention and creative aspect. It's why they have so many innovations under their historic records. Chinese used to be that way, thousands of years ago, but Marxism and western ideas culled that.

To be quite honest, I don't think Whites are superior. That's a really broad statement. It's more like they are above average, as are Asians. But there are races that are clearly below average, like Blacks.

Your big mistake, OP, seems to be thinking that we are a bunch of white supremacists instead of understanding that we are race realists who understand some races are stronger than others. Asians are generally a great group of people. And when I say that, I mean if you take 100 random Asians, the majority of them should be decent people. Same with 100 random White people. But 100 black people, never relax.

Hopefully you consider where you would like to live. If you would rather live in a community filled with Asians, Whites, Blacks, or Middle Easterners, and if you understand what I am talking about. You see woefully ignorant on the subject of race, OP, so I hope that this can trigger some red flags for you and convince you to re-asses your beliefs.

The only reason east asians are "smarter" than europeans is becuase they only live for studying and making a career. Because that's whats it's all about, refining what you already have.

it's called being a cuck

what's the muslim/black population of japan/korea?

yeah

*Supreme race

Soft nigger boys.

You new here?
OP doesn't exist, that's why we're all anons here, only our opinions matter, not our identities.

Also,
Do you shills get any extra for getting first replies? You forgot to sage, underpaid loser.

I remember it was the early 90's and we moved to a new school in different *progressive* state from AZ.
It was Oregon. A university town. HP was a big thing.
Lots of Asians. Mostly Chinese.
Made a couple chink friends as a young boy.
They both had these massive fucking heads.
Mike Zhou, and Steve Zhang.
Steve was a genius at math but otherwise idiotic. Partially because his dad made him wear the same knock-off blue adidas tracksuit for four years, or maybe he had several similar suits. Eventually as he grew *quit large for chink* those pants turned into short shorts.
His parents and him lived in the cheapest apartments available. One room, bathroom, kitchenette. Probably was a motel at one time.
They all slept together. His dad was an ass who hackhand the wife in front of everyone.
We all thought it was funny.
Steve *formerly YU-Zhang* had to practice chinese characters along with math for 5 hours everyday if not more after-school.
Everything with that fam was stereotypical.
Cheap cheap cheap, always cheapest to the umpteenth degree.
Steve grew large on american Whoppers when they were like 80 cents - dollar.
Good deal back then, patties were much more generous.

Mike Zhou formerly *Kwai-Zhou* was more normal and receptive to adapt toward American culture. He loved comics, was good artist. Dressed up as super-heros.
He was older than us by a couple years.
Still good at math but nothing like Stevey-San.
Is San Jap? Oh well.
So we all had birthday parties together, Steve and Mike would come over and play the NES. We rode bikes.
Mike explained that the stereotypes were true. He was recently on a Star Trek kick.
Obsessed with logic.
Pointing at that Steve came from a different Provence where a hive like insect mind was honorable. Olde-Style commie.
Mike came from a bigger more Westernized city. I dink near Hong-Kong.
Both the dads were earning big degrees on campus, worked for some ag-business or computer start up as it was around then the Net was becoming more common.

So yes. Stereotypes are pretty true for most part.
Steve and his fam moved to California, Asians love-love California for some fucking reason. How they can afford it I will never know.
Mike and his fam moved up to Seattle. He became a comic book artist.
His American dream.

Had some Jap friends in community college where I was taking classes for a bit.
Yusuki Matsurra and Takahiro Igarishi.
Yusuki was around 6', skinny, lanky, pale.
Good looking guy feature wise.
Taka was older, in late 20'-30's. Looked like a Jackie Chan Samurai on a crotch rocket where he would get drunk and do wheelies.
Why they picked this weird small town AZ community college I will never know.
Yusuki liked beer and weed. Smoked cigs as well tried chewing backy. Said it would be big trend over in Japan so he would ship logs of the skoal and copenhagen back to Nippon.
Takahiro suffered from bouts of depressing I believe. Often would knock on his apartment window to wake him up for class.
He would be sprawled out with cases of empty beer bottles, booze, and pizza smeared on the wall. Porn blasting on the TV or American Oldies on the radio.
He parked his motorcycle inside and worked on it so the carpet was fucked up from oil, tires, acid, etc.
Yusuke eventually ditched his bicycle and purchased a "Dirty-Hairy-Car" as he called it from Dirty Hairy. Had the windows tinted.
Guess he got lots of shit being one of the only Japs riding around on a bicycle in this hick town.
The car was solid black, big beefy. 70's model sedan that belched oil clouds and backfired.
He never empted his cigerette butts or roaches. Just tossed them in the back after putting them out. When he was broke for smokes he would purchase RYO papers and use the remnants from roaches and backy.
So he smoked alot of weed and he was pretty high all of the time.
Far different than the Chinks culturally.

At this point I would say the Chinks are the ones who give a shit studying.
Japs don't care at this point.
Filipinos aren't considered Asian by either Chinks or Japs, or Koreans. More like beaners of the East all mixed up.
Flips act more swarthy and will gravitate toward nigger like behaviors.
Main goal for a wild-flip or American import born flip is to marry a military guy. Their culture revolves around that.
Never dealt much with Koreans.

Asians have generally higher IQ. And their culture as far as education goes focuses on memorization of facts and procedures, and doing things by the book so to speak.

Whites on the other hand have a certain creativity and intuition that helps them question previously established facts, and to be comfortable trying new procedures to improve processes or tech.
Given time and resources, asians might improve existing tech to a certain extent, streamlining previously made designs and so on, but the whites are the ones making completely novel technologies by and large.

An interesting example of this is the history of firearms. Chinks discovered gunpowder, and made rockets and incredibly rudimentary gun (basically bamboo with gunpowder inside with a fuse).
When gunpowder reached the west, European's adopted it and improved firearms over the centuries with a constant stream of innovations which are very interesting to follow. The whole time the chinks made literally zero improvements on their end, and ironically got buttfucked later by Europeans using weapons descended from something they had first discovered.