Ask a Muslim in support of Donald Trump anything

Ask a Muslim in support of Donald Trump anything

Source of pic:reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4i7bk0/this_is_how_it_should_be_done/

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/dr-yousaf-butt-/saudi-wahhabism-islam-terrorism_b_6501916.html
archive.is/4qFWH
youtube.com/watch?v=cmyGC96ClcE#t=7m50s
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y#t=2m45s
youtube.com/watch?v=me4FqdrmVBs
orthodoxinfo.com/general/stjohn_islam.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=ysLaU6e_pVs
youtube.com/watch?v=m_71q5lVEjc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Message_of_The_Qur'an
rt.com/news/338939-islamists-chemical-weapons-talks/
wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Islamic_Theology#Muslims_Should_Not_Incorrectly_Interpret_Scripture
cnn.com/2016/03/09/politics/donald-trump-islam-hates-us/
archive.is/Tx9b5
youtube.com/watch?v=kP97pREMx4Y
theguardian.com/us-news/2015/dec/08/donald-trump-defends-muslim-ban
youtube.com/watch?v=kCeyNTRcpas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why haven't you gone back?

Why would someone who wants Trump's Freedom still adhere to a theocratic religion hellbent on world domination and subjugation of every man woman and child to brutal freedom hating laws?

support trump by voting for him then moving back

Why would an American citizen leave their country?

I think you are confusing the entire religion with a specific ideology that is called Wahhabism. Terrorists are all Wahhabis and so are the Saudis. Seriously look it up, or just read huffingtonpost.com/dr-yousaf-butt-/saudi-wahhabism-islam-terrorism_b_6501916.html

Trump doesn't want any valid American citizens to leave though

go back to reddit mehmet

What are Muslims permitted to do to anybody not under dar al islam? What qualifies as dar al islam?

this

Huh? "dar al islam" refers to a country devoted to Islam.

Anyways there's different sects and interpretations of Islam so the nuances of what that really means depends on the individual and what their actual beliefs and interpretations are

Personally I think the vast majority of Muslims are completely ignorant about their religion so I have yet to find a country that actually qualifies as "dar al islam" although maybe Indonesia is an exception but I would need to do some research to be sure
Because of those Wahhabi fuckers ruling Arabia (House of Saud) they definitely don't count. I wouldn't even call them Muslims

Your shit isn't going to work here mohommed, go choke on a bacon sandwich faggot.

why do you believe in stone age mormonism?

Hmm a war where one group of Muslims attacked American ships but another group of Muslims offered protection to the vessels.

How does that prove anything again?

I'll copy paste what I said to the other generic accusations of Islam
I think you are confusing the entire religion with a specific ideology that is called Wahhabism. Terrorists are all Wahhabis and so are the Saudis. Seriously look it up, or just read huffingtonpost.com/dr-yousaf-butt-/saudi-wahhabism-islam-terrorism_b_6501916.html

Maybe some day you will grow up and learn something about Islam instead of trying to parrot retarded excuses you read on the internet

And like these a thousand ones, and I haven't even mentioned how it is a theological failure.

I recommend you read something about the disgustingly terrible fanfic that is Islam, and the pedophile pig warlord that is Muhammed as seen in every early biography, the Quran and the Hadith, and how Islam spread, and what happened to the nearby tribes and people with other religons etc etc.

By the way, in response to how you think you can make up any "interpretation" (aka fantasy of what Islam is):

Ah I've had these very arguements so many tines,

Listen I'm not gonna waste my time in going through every single quote just for the sake of your spam but I'll tell you now that the majority of the verses that allegedly condone violence are from the 8th and 9th Surahs. They are only to be followed when there is a war unconditionally waged against the entire religion. The ninth surah doesn't even start with Bismillah (In the name of Allah) since it has to do with situations that humans bring about to themselves due to their free will and not directly caused by God

As for the verses regarding interpretation, I don't see how they invalidate anything I said. Those verses talk about the infallible nature of the Quran and I'm not saying anything against that. The problem is that although everyone universally agrees on the actual words and letters used in the Quran, the issue of what they MEAN leads to differing interpretations.

Go on, pick specific verses and I'll tell you how exactly how they are taken out of context. Whenever I want to try and read the book, I have to literally look at handfuls of translations at the same time for the same verses to get a general idea of what they mean (and it goes without saying that I would need to read all the verses before and after, and optimally, then cross checking everywhere else the words are used in the book to see the full context).

If we agree on the objectivity of logic, there shouldn't even be any need for disagreement regarding this.

To note, my favourite translation/interpretation of the book happens to be banned in Saudi Arabia haha

Oh yea I don't want anyone think I support liberal scum like Huffington post so here's an archived link
archive.is/4qFWH

As for your former question, it's very explicitly stated that Muslims must abide with the laws in the country they live in.

There was a great video that I just can't find anymore, between these two Muslims arguing on some news interview and how one of them was talking about this very thing while the other one (a woman lol) just became belligerent and started accusing the dude of not being a proper Muslim or something like that

Why do you ignore the fact that war is not mentioned? Why do you ignore that there is no war in their context? Why do you retards like you always give the same falses excuses? Why don't you take a look at Muhammed's life, you disgusting liar.

The verses I give you show that it is declared how everything is very clear, so there are no interpretations, and if you have any doubt look at Muhammed's life.

Very well, retard, let's see how you desperately try to jsutify these:

This verse is used by Muhammed to motivate his fgollowers to raid merchant caravans. Since you will now try to say "t-they were stolen good!". From an early biography:

There is NOTHING here than mentions defense. It is crystal clear

There is NOTHING here that mentions defense.

There is NOTHING here that mentions defense. Actually, it is against hypocrites like you.

Going against any of the islamic laws, like shariah law, is making mischief in the land.

Just look at all that talking about defense!

This verse was written when the Meccans were just denying Muhammed access to their city, since Muhammed had declared war to Mecca. It is VERY clear: religion is all for Allah.

Again, just take a look at Muhammed's life intead of trying to google every verse I mention, desperately trying to find a terrible excuse. When you learn a little about Muhammed, then you will see how stupid you are. But I guess you are too bussy trying to convince yourself that when Jesus was born, in his craddle, he told people that he wasn't God, or how he really wasn't killed, somehow.

Do I even have to explain anything?

More "defense"

More "defense"

More "defense"

More "defense"

More "defense"

More "defense"

More "defense

Defense everywhere!

Again, take a look at history and the life of the disgusting warlord instead of creating fantasies and looking for fantasies other create.

Can you stop entering our country and flying planes into buildings to benefit jews?

kay thanks

makes me smile

By the way, I want you to address how each verse doesn't mean what it says CLEARLY. There are no conditions here. Spare me your stupidities about defense. Islam has always been constant war against others for conquest. That is how it spreads, and that is what you will find in the Quran, Hadith and Muhammed's life.

Oh wow, this thread is still alive. Here, have a redpill.

No one here knows Arabic, and the classical Arabic is different from Modern Arabic so it's pretty hard to really know what it "CLEARLY" means. It's not that complicated

It's not really hard at all when that is exactly what you see when you look at Muhammed's life

A lot of the Hadiths and stories of him are falsified. Even in my own ignorant culture it is said that almost half of them are false, I would say way more though.

Kill yourself after voting or self-deport.

I have no questions.

Sure, all the hadith, and the early biografies, and every report, and evey knowledge about how Islam spread. ALL of it is falsified by the muslims who wrote it. Have you got any brain damage?

Nice strawman. I said a LOT, not ALL

I've got to be clear Holla Forums looks at actions to make a judgementon people, the fact that we look at hadiths and the quran is only us trying to understand what motivates muslim extremists. At the end of the day most of the muslim world is regressive and antagonistic, with us, with each other. So you as a muslim maybe a nice ration and intelligent person but Holla Forums will never see islam in a good light because islam has and is attacking us and our values at home all while using the claim racism or islamiphobia to deflect any critisim we may have for it.

Yea fighting doesn't mean to go and kill people.

The concept of Jihad has two compents, the inner struggle (self control) and the outer struggle (self defense)

Fighting is prescribed because you have to fight yourself. In all the religions like in Buddhism there is the idea of ego and consciousness. In Islam they are called nafs and rue.

I'm only here to talk about the Quran, there is too many lies spread about the prophet and the hadiths and stories about him do not have the same univesal agreement. Really there is so much to research that I need to do; I am just not entitled to talk about them

Let's talk about the verses of the Quran, I can talk about them forever since that's what I have studied not to mention there is a universal agreement behind them.

But you posted way too many verses. I can't respond to all of them. Why don't you pick some, until then I'll try to find all the locations since you didn't mention them making this much more difficult…

I'll copy paste what I said to the other generic accusations of Islam
archive.is/4qFWH

Which Inquisition tool would you prefer?

There's nothing I don't already know from mudhammed himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=cmyGC96ClcE#t=7m50s

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y#t=2m45s

To add on this, I would go so far as to say that most religions are not actually bad. Even Judaism isn't bad, it's Zionism that's bad. There are actual Jews that are against Israel!!

There is also this
youtube.com/watch?v=me4FqdrmVBs

They don't disagree, at all, on the fact that he was a pedophillic warlord.

That is your prophet compared to others.
He was not someone who preached of uniting humanity for peace, and washing away their sins.
He was not a philosopher who found inner peace and simply strived to better his own understanding.
He was a savage pedophile, who spread his religion through brute force and driving his followers into a sadistic frenzy. Good job, you certainly chose the right guy. Keep in mind you haven't addressed any of 06fede's points.

Yes, of course, only the lot that you want to ignore to defend your fantasies about what islam is.

Why do retards like you ignore reality this way? Why do you defend that disgusting monstrosity? Are you being paid by someone?

Fighting does mean go and kill people, which is what Muhammed and muslims did. Tghat is how islam spread.

No, jihad is a war where you slay unbelievers. You can observe that in every verse I have given to you. Please, stop parroting things I have already debunked. Again, look at Muhammed's life.

Fighting is prescribed because you have to kill the unbelievers, find them and slay them wherever you find them, crucify them, cut their fingertips, etc etc. What you say is some absurd fantasy you have created in your head

Yes, the ones people like you create.

Everything I have shown is very clear

Don't worry. Once you do some true research, once you watch some debates against muslims, you will be ashamed you were such a retard defending such a monstrosity.

Too bad. I have given you jsut some. And as I have said, I haven't even begun mentioning how it is retarded from a theologcal point of view. After all, what can you expect from a warlord who believed Mary was part of the Trinity? Just look at the verses themselves. There is nothing mentioning defense or "inner struggle". You can find exactly the contrary, which is the same you will find in Muhammed's life.

Yes I'm aware what wahabbism is but the fact that Islam is still being used a tool for fundamentalist butthurt and the fact that backwars horeshit like that motivates people to travel here and fuck with us is enough. If thats what Islam exports to us why should we let islam in at all?

Achmed, go to Holla Forums, we hate Jews, not zionists

I think what you meant is "muslims who actually believe their religion"

You have to go back

Yea I did address them. I can't respond to dozens of referenced verses at the same time especially when they aren't numbered, even though I already told him to pick and choose a few.

I did talk about at least two mentioned verses, that I'd rather not talk about the stories of the prophet since there is no universal agreement behind the validity of them so I need to have way more research before I can talk about them, and I even talked about how modern terrorism doesn't (just) have a common denominator of Islam but it goes deeper in that all, ALL of today's terrorists are fueled by Saudi Arabia (which happen to be good friends of Israel)

How is that Islam exporting anything? Like you said it's being used as a tool; it's being subverted and corrupted and turned into degeneration, akin to what the Westboro Baptist Church does or the christian terrorists in Africa or even Christain Zionism

Spamming me with dozens of verses taken out of context proves nothing.

I'm not going to waste my time for your charade, Pick a handful and I will respond accordingly. And FFS tell me the number of the verse and surah so I don't waste minutes googling just to find where it comes from.

I'm not going pander to your bullshit, if you want me to put in effort you have to do the same

Because those things are incompatible with the Bible, wheras war against unbelievers is mandated by the Koran.

This is unacceptable in any context

Again, completey unacceptable no matter the context.

You yourself brought up wahabbism and then the Saudi funding links that show many times that they send money to these elements through "charities" like the muslim brotherhood. In addition it redirects legitimate anger by muslims in the middle east against their own corrupt leaders. Finally funding all the subversive elements to go agitate for islam in the west means you have a potent geopolitical weapon that slowly reshapes our nations in the image of a caliphate.

But in a brouder sense Islam imports it's values as those people that believe in Islam immigrate in. They settle, form enclaves and decide to do things their way.

He must be albanian

SUBMIT TO THE WILL OF THE GOD-EMPEROR

I don't care about your universal agreement. It's right there, in every history book, in every early biography, every hadith, avery direct witness. Modern terrorism IS Islam. And whoever isn't a terrorist or wants to be is a hypocrite, and according to true Islam, deserver to be slain. All of today's terrorism, and yesterday's terrorism, and the tterrorism 1500 years ago is fueled by the monstrosity that is Islam. Sure, Israel enjoys that terrorism, but it exists from maaaany years ago.

I guess Muhammed also corrupted it and turned it into degeneration too. The Westboro Baptist Church has no tradition that backs them up, while the contrary happens with Islam. In every debate, the person who tries to defend Islam ends up trying to say "b-but christians…". Just look at the first followers of each religion.

Those verses aren't out of context. Their meaning is very clear and repeated many times.

My "charade" is the reality you don't want to see. I know you are unable to put effort into anything, since you are mentally retarded. The same retardation that makes you follow islam for ABSOLUTELY NO REASON. I really wonder why people like you follow that monstrosity. It's filled with moral degeneracy, with inaccurate described properties of thins, it is filled with theological inconsistencies, and everything will show you it's just a fanfic created by Muhammed for his own convenience. Even early christians saw this orthodoxinfo.com/general/stjohn_islam.aspx

I really don't get it. Why? Just WHY?

Wahhabism is not Islam.

How much are you being paid?

Isn't wahabbism having a field day in Albania anyway. I seem to remember reports of Islamic terrorists using it as a recruiting ground in Europe.

Yey we've reached the no true scotsman stage of the argument. Doesn't matter even without wahabbism Islam would eventually become hostile to us in our own coiuntries as we became the minority. It happend to the Berbers it'll happen to us.

Muslims are the same as kikes only dumber

The first follower of the religion created the book. If you can prove me of anything wrong in the book then I will believe you

Uh… the verse you got here is actually

It's literally an order that god gave to some angels to punish some evil people; it has nothing to do with what Muslims are supposed to do. And it's from the 8th surah. As I said like half an hour ago, the 8th and 9th surah are only relevant when a war is waged against all of Islam.

Thanks for proving me right, since you equate "unbelievers" with evil people

I was at a muslim mates house recently you should have seen the way his mum reacted whe I told her I didn't really believe in a god as such.

What do you mean wrong? Morally wrong as I have shown you a thousand times? Scientifically wrong as I can show you too? thrologically wrong as I can too?

The first follower was a monster with no principles or morals, who made things up as he went, creating some mash up of the religions he barely knew.

It's not a no true scotsman arguement because I never moved the goal post. One of the first things I've said in this thread is about how Wahhabism is the reason all modern terrorism exists.

You can do the research yourself; the guy who made it 'Al-Wahab' or something was a student of the Hanbali subsect of Sunni, just like the rest of his family. However when he started his Wahhabi school of thought, his own brother and father went against him. Since Wahahbism was contradictory to Hanbali….

Nice false accusation of composition fallacy. They were a certain kind of unbelievers that waged war against all of Islam

Give me some verses. No more than three. Someone posted a verse that was apparently unacceptable and I showed how it was taken COMPLETELY out of context.

I did that because that dude only posted one verse. That's easy to deal with. Don't spam

Yes and Shiites arn't true muslims in the eye's of Sunni's and so on and so each sect claiming to have the truth and claiming the other to be sinful and un-Islamic. Again a no true scotsman fallacy.

You haven't responded to anything. The verse that was shown yo you still says exactly the same thing. You are completely desperate.

Again, I have given you a million examples, and you can't even respond to one.

But that's wrong. The majority of Sunnis accept Shias as valid Muslims.

It's only Wahhabis that think all Shias are not Muslims because only in Wahhabism do you have such extreme intolerence

And by the way. There is no magical "context" that makes verses magically only apply under certain conditions for no reason. Please, stop parroting your fantasies.

Yeah that's totally the same right? Learn some English dude

And I just noticed the other referenced verse right above it, I'll look it up now

Gonna have to make takfir on you. Salafis are the only true Muslims kuffar. Liberal shits like you are not Muslim.

Then why is the ninth surah the only one that does not start with Bismillah? I'm not parroting anything by the way, I often am arguing with many muslims since they are cucked and brainwashed.

The ideology closest to mine hasn't existed for a few hundred years

I'm sick of all the shills shitting up this board.

MODS, IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER PURGE

woops. let me try again

Yeah that's totally the same right? Learn some English dude
And I just noticed the other referenced verse right above it, I'll look it up now

ANYWAYS THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH DONALD TRUMP

OUR Emperor has never actually said that Islam is inherently violent, but he did say that time and time again that there is an "Islamic problem" and he is RIGHT!

That problem is Wahhabism.

You can argue that Islam is inherently violent, but that's not what our emperor even believes.

You guys should get to know him before you vote for him

What I believe about Islam is the same thing that Donald Trump beleives

This bastard ZOG wants to infiltrate the western world with terrorists to degenerate all the moral values that we hold sacred.

This is not the time to fight amongst each other; division is what Israel wants to spread it's hegemony, we must unite against these luciferians

And yet proxy wars are being fought because of spheres of influence and faith sects. The Saudis wouldn't be bulldozing Yemen otherwise.

??? The only ones engaging in proxy wars in the name of Islam is Wahhabism, and the Saudis are the source of all Wahhabism

You are only proving me right again and again

Are you insane? What part of "I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them" don't you understand? That is exactly what muslims did to the Meccans. And that is what Muhammed wants.

How is Islam not literally Judaism? They are the same exact thing. Why should we gas Jews but not gas people who follow a spin off Arabic version of Judaism?

Yea I messed up there thats the one I'm looking up now. I meant to post like

The ones engaging in wars in the name of Islam are the true muslims. And they have done so for around 1400 years, you idiot.

Again, I don't care about your magical "context". It's RIGHT THERE YOU IDIOT, IN EVERY VERSE, IN ALL OF THE QURAN, ALL THE HADITH AND MUHAMMED'S LIFE, YOU RETARDED IDIOT.

Answer to every single verse I have give to you. I will completely destroy any excuse you try to give.

Gas the Christains while your at it. Gas all the religions people since they are all formed from one another. Zoroastrianism and Bhudism/Hinduism etc

What is stuck up your ass lol

Or I could point to Iraq which has had constant tension between sunnis and shiites.

Already out of magical "contexts"?

Never EVER trust a Mudslime, even if you think they're on your side. Islam grants the ability to lie to non-Muslims with Taqiyya. Mudslimes are slippery fucking serpants who will lie through their fucking teeth to suade you over into believing their "just normal people xD" bullshit.

Fuck Muslims like the faggot OP.

Why are you a takfiri?

How is that unacceptable? Congratulations you posted one that doesn't make sense without context.

Those who associate other entities at the same level as God will eventually get terror casted into their hearts and sent to hell (ya thats the second part of the verse)

It has nothing to do with violence and such, it has more to do with judgement day

You sure?

Pretty sure Holla Forums hates Jews, diaspora Jews are the ones which get attacked the most.

Good idea. I wholeheartedly agree with this. Christians are traitors and will need to be killed as well.

No.. Zoroastrianism and Buddhism are Aryan and redpilled. Abrahamic religions are Semitic and bluepilled. They are not related in the least.

That's some shit that exists in the Shia interpretation and that's not even what it means.

We are allowed to lie about our faith and do whatever it means to stay alive. So IF our life is in danger because of our beliefs, then we can lie about those beliefs. That's what Taqiyya is.

It's similar to how Masturbation is not allowed unless it will stop you from commiting premarital sex

Zoroastrianism helped create Judaism. All the religions helped create one another

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

I'm just gonna repeat this every so often until you delusional faggots realize that this fighting is exactly what the ZOG wants

You didn't. You've been proven as a liar, and without sources (No, something saying what you already have said isn't a source; refer to text or verses or quotes as the other user did reinforcing your point) you make claims that contradict the actions of evne your beloved prophet.

What reason do you have to stay alive? In Islam, life is pointless. Just a waiting room before getting to Paradise. If anything, you should be glad if people kill you. We could say that killing Muslims is the ultimate moral good, since it delivers them to paradise.

What part of "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers" don't you understand?

The context of that verse is before a battle against the Meccans Muhammed declared war to when he tried to impose Islam

See? You just create fantasies, stupid excuses as you go, trying to convince yourself.

No, you dirty Mudshit subhuman nigger scum. Taqiyya expressley allows you to lie about the tenants of Islam to non-Muslims only if it allows for the furthering of the global jihad.

Eat fucking buckshot.

All Islam is the problem goat-fucking kiddie diddler. Fighting is exactly what everyone should want. Islam should never be excepted in western nations, they are diametrically opposed.

Uh what sources could I possibly provide? You guys are the ones making the claim that the Quran encourages violence and I am just showing how the sources to support your claim are invalid

I'm only making counter claims by destroying the shitty analysis to the claims or by providing the same sources in more accurate forms

Life is a test and to get to Paradise we have to pass the test. But all of that is a metaphor anyways. Paradise is simply enlightenment, Nirvana as the Buddhists say. The same way the test in schools are to make sure you have learned well, these tests can only be passed once we have learned from our mistakes

What's wrong with that? And he declared war in the sense that if he didn't they would have all been murdered

Where they'll continue for eternity to divulge into base human sexual desires like the subhuman shits they are. What is it with fucking Muhammeds and wanting to get their dick wet 24/7? Fucking intellectual repression from inbreeding. Probably why they rape kids all the time.

Source? What I look it it says

Anyways that's not necessarily anything to do with the Quran

What good goyim

You can't be a real muslim and stand up for western values.
Both are mutual exclusiv.

Ugh does anyone have any actual verses from the Quran that they think are violent or immoral? There's no point engaging in shitshows

I don't even know what you are talking about. First you say"no… you see… that is actually talking about judgement day, even though judgement day isn't mentioned anywhere!". When I show you you are wrong, you talk about some strange "war declaring sense". You are insane.

Yes, it's not like you have been shown a million ones already

at least jew shapiro knows he is a neocon shill

Pick one.

Yes because we don't want Islam we must automatically support Israel, Zionism and Jews just generally. Retard.

Here you go boy toucher

They're worried about their meal ticket and hoping we won't kick them out back too their own shithole nations if they prove to us that they're one of the "good ones", that is if white people ever wake up and grow some balls

The Altistic-Right is a minor pit stop on the road to a far-right resurgence. It'll be long dead by this time next year.

ITT: Muslim tries to defend shitty violent religion pretends its all misinterpretation.

Protip this is why no one takes religious people seriously, the word is disingenuous

You never showed me that I was wrong. Pointing out when the verse was revelaed is far less relevant than the actual immiediete surrounding verses.
This is indeed about judgement day. When you bring about about how it is revealed before some battle against Meccans, I was just responding to how that battle can be justified. The actual verse is to remind the reader of the nature of those that equate other entities with god, and the judgement they will receive. This is what the immediate context is about. I would have to consider the whole surah all at once to see how it relates to the Meccan battle.

I could go on and on about some rhetoric without proving it how you are just biased and acting like something is proven when it wasn't But that would make me the same kind of scum as you. I'd rather be respectful :)

Religion itself isn't the problem. It's the Talmud from Judaism and The entire Quran that's the major fucking problem.

I'd take 1 million Christians over 10 devout kikes or mudshits any day.

Listen, islam is a poison, Judaism is a poison, ware here to defend the west and our own values the best we can.
Mass immigration is destroying the west, muslim immigration in particular is destroying europe.
Degenerates have no place in that, go vote fore bernie or shillary

"The Jews made The Talmud, and not The Talmud the Jews."
-M. Columbia

I did show you were wrong, since you pretended that terror isn't really terror, that it was about judgement day or whatever stupidity you just came up with. And I showed you are wrong. That verse is intended to be an assurance of victory in the battle. There is nothing in that vese about judgement day. Stop creating your fantasy, retard.

Good point. I suppose Jews have the problem of being genetically shitty. Muslims don't have that "b-but we can't control it, it's how we were born ;_;" excuse, except for maybe shit IQ from inbreeding and being attracted to kids.

Submit to Trumpism

If this was the middle ages you and I both know Trump would be a new living god and all existing religions would be blown away

Again, there is nothing in that verse about "the judgement they will receive", nothing at all. It's just about how God will bring terror to the unbelievers throught the muslims, since they didn't listen to the lies of the pedophile warlord

Religion itself IS the problem.
Religion is the dogma that guides these people, the religion is telling them god above all else kill nonbelievers and if you don't theres an infinite punishment at the end.
Religion is how you get good people to do evil things, but its not just religion its the wider scope of ideology people not using their own brains and relying on a prescribed world view this is also the problem with marxists.

Nice strawman. You may not be directly supporting Israel but you are doing what they want by engaging in senseless fighting and creating division.

If we were to ever unite against the ZOG they wouldn't last at all

Here watch this video for an analogy of what I mean
youtube.com/watch?v=ysLaU6e_pVs

Or this if ya like hip hop
youtube.com/watch?v=m_71q5lVEjc

He isn't really doing no true scotsman so much as Sunnism is like Protestantism in that it is further broken down into subsects like Hanafi. But the fact he keeps mentioning Wahhabism but not Salafism is kind of gay.

Shiites also have subsects but Twelvers are overwhelmingly dominant among them

Christianity tends to be more unified with the Orthodox churches all working together and Catholicism

Haha that pic, he looks like he's there against his will and ameribro will fuck his day up if he doesn't hold up the sign

It is 2016. Why are you still a Muslim?

I would rather die than be together with pigs who want to behead me, crucify me, cut my fingertips, slain me etc etc

I tip my fedora to you good sir

You missed my point. I was saying when compared to Jews and Muslims, Christians are completely beneign.

Judaism is the religion of 'Convert of we will subvert your culture and genocide you', Islam is the religion of 'Convert or we will kill you on the spot', Christianity is the religion of 'Convert or we will…. go about our way and pray for you'. You see the differenc here?
I don't hear of many Christians beheading people or lighting cages full of people on fire or slipping their way into high-power positions for the purpose of genociding specific races.

We dont want muslims in the west, we dont want to unite with you, the saudis and their ilk are the ones funding muslim extremism that destroys the west, muslims do not assimilate.

Jews and leftists are the ones allowing mass immigration
From our point of view you are all the enemy and will hang on the day of the rope

You cucks will lie directly to our faces pretending to be our allies so you can stab us in the back later to further your stupid fucking jihad. You're just about as back as kikes this way. Fuck you Mohammed.

Cause you're not looking in the right places, you only have to look at Ireland and Rwanda to name 2 recentish examples.
Western society has emancipated itself from this kind of dogma we stopped taking religion so seriously and along with it came human rights and technological advancement.

??? Why are you ignoring my logic? I already said that the immediate verses are more relevant than when the surah was released

Yes because that verse is meaningless without reading the verses before and after it. That's what context means! Not looking at when it was revealed, but actually reading the damn thing!!

Yea in the afterlife
it never says that in any of the surrounding verses

But sure I'll spell it out for you

Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the Fire: And evil is the home of the wrong-doers!

duerrrppp

actually fuck this shit i am tired

???? They are the exacty same thing. They like to call themselves Salafis but it's all the same shit. Illusion of difference when there isn't

You're not seriously trying to equate Christianity to Islam in terms of western societal damage, right?

There is nothing more retarded than atheism, which is just another belief that crumbles when facing the most simple questions, worshiping "human rights", "technological advancement" and other empty words that mean nothing, trying desperately to give some meaning to their empty lives and using them as their dogmas.

I don't see where there is any logic. There is nothing that makes your fantasies true.

That verse is very easy to understand, and I have already educated you about its context.

There is no mention of afterlife anywhere, just terror for the unbelievers, the same as the other million verses that say the same.

There is nothing, NOTHING about afterlife, NOTHING about judgemente day, you retarded pig. Stop trying to say "b-but please… don't look at it… look at some other verse, a little to the left or a little to the right, but not that one, please!".

You are tired because you are unable to defend the retardation you have blindly accepted when people don't accept the fantasies you ahve created.

No I'm saying Christianity got neutered over the course of centuries in most western civilizations so thats why its benign as it is, but there are still areas in the world where it isn't benign at all.

Thanks for intentionally skipping my video subhuman boy weiner sucker. Glad to know you're disingenuous like all your other shitskin buddies.

When are you killing yourself for being our eternal enemy

Great argument mohammad, but dont you have a plane to crash.. sorry I mean catch.

I feel like even if you are a fedora tipping atheist you can at least respect jesus for trying to bring peace to the world.
Muhammad was a pedophile warlord.
Muhammad literally fucked a 9 year old girl.

You show the typical intelligence and awareness of atheists

I kinda get what you're meaning. I really do wish for a day when Christians will get tired of all the mudshit's invading and subverting and beheading.

Can we meme the 2nd crusades into reality already Holla Forums?

underrated point

But at least he waited 3 years after marrying her before fucking her :^) A true sign of patience and self-restraint!

I am going to leave with this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Message_of_The_Qur'an

A translation of the Quran that was banned by the Saudis before it was even released. Written by what some call a self-hating jew who converted to Islam while denouncing the Saudis.

I don't even reference this translation since no one knows about it and people would accuse me of making shit up or something, I rather use things that are universally agreed upon but yea this translation actually provides all the context and references to other parts of the quran

And it's based on a (nonexistent in todays world) ideology of logic, on the idea that since the book comes from pure logic and

Telling Muslims that they are wrong and stupid is not going to work. You will only make their rage stronger and help fuel the hate against the West. Telling them that they are wrong about their religion and that they need to learn more instead of taking in all the bullshit that the local mosques shoves down their throat (or if they are too lazy for that then to stop being fucking ignorant and retarded and just denounce the religion and leave it) works much better. It's great when I make Imams at mosques butthurt with their own fallacious logic and my own family members. I don't have time to deal with you spergs but I've spent years arguing on other forums and with people and no one's been able to prove to me it's inherent violence (or other fallacies depending on who you ask).

crusades bro. It was objectively worse than the Islamic conquest. Do some unbiased research. Christians brought the dark age, while Muslims brought Algebra and Chemistry. gg

This has to be satire

Why would I watch a video over 10 minutes long when I can read the 10 verses in 2 minutes or so??? I'm not here to waste my time. I put in an honest effort. All of you are just sliding the original topic

Muslims can and do support Trump. It would be unwise to be so hostile to the ones with awareness

ANYWAYS THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH DONALD TRUMP
OUR Emperor has never actually said that Islam is inherently violent, but he did say that time and time again that there is an "Islamic problem" and he is RIGHT!
That problem is Wahhabism.
You can argue that Islam is inherently violent, but that's not what our emperor even believes.
You guys should get to know him before you vote for him
What I believe about Islam is the same thing that Donald Trump beleives
This bastard ZOG wants to infiltrate the western world with terrorists to degenerate all the moral values that we hold sacred.
This is not the time to fight amongst each other; division is what Israel wants to spread it's hegemony, we must unite against these luciferians

the dark ages are a myth.
The islamic world was once smart what, like 10010000000 years ago, and since then all they have done is kill everyone who doesnt follow their shit religion.

Every country muslims show up in they start killing people, india, china, africa, europe, america.

EVERYWHERE

DONT YOU UNDERSTAND YOU ARE NOT WANTED!!!!!
WE USE TO LIVE IN PEACE BEFORE YOU FILTH CAME HERE!!!!

Alright you fucking nigger, now you've fucking made me mad. I hope to God you're a fucking troll.

THE CRUSADES WERE A FUCKING REACTIONARY EVEN AFTER HUNDREDS OF YEARS OF YOU STUPID FUCKING SHITSKINS WITH YOUR ARROGANCE TRYING TO CONQUEST THE FUCKING WORLD. YOU TOOK OVER MAJOR AREAS OF EUROPE, CHRISTIANS DIDN'T DO MUCH. BUT WHEN YOU TOOK 3 FUCKING MAJOR HOLY SPOTS DEEPLY UPHELD IN THE CHRISTIAN RELIGION, INCLUDING FUCKING JERUSALEM, THAT'S WHEN YOU NIGGERS FELT THE FUCKING WRATH OF THE PISSED OFF CHRISTIANS. YOU NIGGERS WILL BE DANGLING FROM FUCKING ROPES BEFORE LONG AND I WILL LET A SHIT-EATING SMIRK RUN ACROSS MY FACE AS I WATCH THE LIFE ESCAPE YOUR EYES.

Instead of engaging in such hostile activity, go look for all the times Donald Trump has mentioned Islam and see what he really believes about it

His policies are nothing like that german party gaining traction on the wheels of complete intolerance (how ironic)

Kill yourself Brown-Jew.

Also I like to point out that America has continued to support "moderate rebels" that are all Wahhabi/Salafi as ISIS and Al-Queda

Jaysh al-Islam is one of them, and they are fucking involved in the Geneva talks while using chemical warfare at the same time in Syria

rt.com/news/338939-islamists-chemical-weapons-talks/

Kill yourself Brown-Jew.

Please direct all your hatred towards the House of Saud, Wahhabism/Salafism

There are even some theories that this was started by a cryptojew called mordecai or something, revealed by Iraqi secret files

Kill yourself Brown-Jew.

So if a Muslim becomes a christian, should he die?

Apostates are orded to be killed according to the Quran, yes.

meme magic is a white tool, fuck off.

If he does he probably was a hypocrite, so he should die before the conversion too

Don't worry, we dislike the Saudis more than we dislike the rest of you, we still don't want you in our countries.

Once Wahhabism/Salafism has been erased, see how much terrorism remains. It will be negligible in comparison. Only after that should the discussion about the actual core of Islam and it's inherent violence or the lackthereof

Sure it would be impossible to objectively prove that Islam is a religion of Peace.

That was never my intended goal

I just wanted to show that, as other have had said, there is no "true Islam" at least not in today's world.

There is division in ideology and generalizing them all is bigoted.

Don't you guys see? Fighting and baselesss hostility towards each other is counterproductive and is what TPTB want

It's senseless to denounce the entire religion when even people in within the religion are not grouped together.

Denounce one sect and then another and then another, but to denounce the entire shit is arrogance. Taqqiya? If you are right about that then denounce the Shia. About apostasy? Then go read up on the perspectives of the different sects and attempted rationalizations then denounce those sects. The Ahmadiya seem pretty legit but I wouldn't know.

It's silly to even go about this when there is so obvious a clear common denominator in modern Terrorism. Eradicate Wahhabism/Salafism and then see what remains. Then you can talk about other sects to denounce. But it is stupid to do it now when the injustice of all the sects other than Wahhabism/Salafism is negligible in comparison

I'm gonna go sleep now, thank you all for consideration.

But seriously what has Trump really said about Islam other than 'There is an Islamic problem'?

okay i decided this is a troll.
im out

Kill yourself Brown-Jew.

Like honestly I don't consider myself a Muslim. I appreciate many religions but foremost I appreciate logic and the truth. With all these rhetorics and lies spread as truth (as they say the victor writes the history books) I decided to look it up for myself. It's not because of my background, it's despite my background. My mom once said I don't have enough fear in God and I was just like WTF fuck this religion but 10 seconds later I was like Fuck my mom and fuck all these arrogant "Muslims" if a religion is legit then it's based on love.

The golden rule in all religions is: Do unto others as you would have then do unto you

We've been hearing this bullshit for over a decade. We're not buying it anymore.

Kill yourself Brown-Jew.

But seriously what has Trump really said about Islam other than 'There is an Islamic problem'?

Kill yourself Brown-Jew.

Aren't you going to bed?

Why don't you convert mudshit?

He does not want to convert, he wants to pretend he and his Mudshit friends are allies of Holla Forums and Trump and should be trusted.

Oh yea I hope people know about the Hezbollah. They are literally the only reason Lebanon exists. Considered a terrorist group by the west, they are a militia 10x the size of Lebanon's army, and are THE ONLY REASON ISRAEL HASN'T INVADED NORTHWARD

IDK what sort of shia they believe in, but just because of they they are based as fuck

Kill yourself Brown-Jew.

you have no idea the world of shit which is already opening over your head. like all redditors you are quaintly trapped in the post wwII delusion that the war of civilizations has ended. in reality you are killing our culture through mass immigration. one of two uncle toms like you don't change the demographic shift caused by millions and millions of you pouring in. there are no white countries left besides Poland. there are loads of countries which have fallen to Islam and sharia. you are destroying our civilization left, and when you're done there will be no where civilized for you to go. your countries won't even look like Saudi - Saudi relies on western educated experts to manage its technology and medical sectors. all muslim countries will collapse into north africa/middle eastern states of shitholery, and the Asians will not tolerate your parasitism. the Chinese will nuke you the second America is weak enough to offer little resistance.

you are fucking cancer, moderate or no. you may not be swinging the sword but you are holding open the gate for your brothers, and misrepresenting your religion as something other than a bronze age rape party.

I eat pork and drink alcohol. now STFU

Kill yourself Brown-Jew.

Question: Do you denounce the Prophet Muhammed?

Do you believe in what is written in the Qur'an? Because it pretty openly calls for genocide of all kafir.

I've read too many contradicting things so I don't know what to believe. bye now

Do you denounce the Prophet Muhammed?

Dude I support Trump. Fuck Immigration… Fuck these brainless/brainwashed refugees.

Personally I would only that's a good idea AFTER the western governments admit to their conspiring of supplying these terrorists in the past. Something along the lines of "we fucked up middle east. We're sorry, please come live in our countries temporarily while we eradicate the terrorism and make your home countries livable again. Then you guys can all go back"
As. if.

And honestly Fuck the west. FUck all the countries

I'm going to Switzerland. Or maybe Iceland. Every other countriy is compromised

Or America if Trump gets elected.

see I'm actually Canadian ehhhhh

Stop trying to fool us into believing you're an ally or an asset.

But seriously what has Trump really said about Islam other than 'There is an Islamic problem'??

Quit dodging the question subhuman.

If you believe in America, and you believe in Trump, and considering American values are mutually exclusive to Islamic values, you must in some form prefer one of the other, no in between.

So I ask again, Do you denounce the Prohpet Muhammed?

Holy shit stop being so godammed autistic

I've read too many contradicting things ABOUT MOHUMMAD so I don't know what to believe. bye now

You don't even know what to believe about the central persona of your faith? Holy fucking shit that's pathetic.

Contradicting how? We know for a fact he was a pedophile and an agressive violent low-IQ nigger. This is shows through his words and deeds in the Quran.

Murdering "non-believers" and commiting rape on children is illegal in America. So if you believe American values are true, you will have no problem denouncing those of Islam and especially Muhammed who glorified and popularized radical views.

So once again…

sure

sure

No, speak it.
"I denounce the Prophet Muhammed"

I denounce the Prophet Muhammed

=/

Congratulations, your religion now dictates that you are going to hell (if you truly believe it).

Nah I believe Mohammad was actually two people and the one who revealed the book didn't do any of the violent actions that the other did. In fact the way people say the book was revealed was a complete lie! I can't prove it but I believe it! The book is infallible! And the way I interpret it there is no possible way for injustice to happen. If there is, then I will just change my interpretation.

Obviously that's retarded, but it's still a valid belief as far as beliefs goes, and not any more delusional than most Abrahamic religions. Honestly Rasafariasm is legit, they are like the burning bush talking to Moses was WEED LMAO EHH i mean AYYYY

Anyways….

One can interpret anything in any way they desire!

That was the original point of my thread. If Trump hasn't condemned the religion itself, then as Trump supporters it would be wrong to do as such. But maybe has and I'm wrong…

>Muhammed actually had a twin who was super peaceful bro! I can't prove it, but just trust me bro, I mean I believe it, so why shouldn't you???
Fucking amazing the mental gymnastics low-effort thinking niggers will go through to justify the actions of someone who raped 9 year olds. Be honest with me Ahkmed, how many gigs of Cheese Pizza you got on your harddrive right now?

We all understand the original point of your thread. Some have even addressed the point. But now we're all just shitting on you for being retarded enough to follow Islam.

there is nothing wrong with Islam.

The fact that muslims haven't done this themselves already is all we need to know.

In the end. Even if we only wanted to target those groups we can't tell you apart anyway. When the shit hits the fan the target for extermination will be "brown people" no matter what their persuasion.

Muh 9 years old. Many people in the past married in young ages in the west too. No one objected to that marriage and was normal in that time. Nothing wrong with marring at young age since many women do and live just fine. You cultural standards doesn't mean anything to us. It's legal for your daughter to get fucked by 50 males of her age in your country so fuck off. It's also legal in your country for men to fuck each other. So much for your superior morals. Also op seems far from a muslim. Atheists are pettier than shit. Sometimes something is illegal like weed then becomes legal that means all people punished because injustice. You could put laws put doesn't mean it's justice at least with religious people they're constant with their rules unlike you piece of shit atheists that change your rules the way you like it. No morals just animal savagery your men, women and children strip on cams like the sub animals you're. Faggotry? You're numer one. Cuckoldry? You're number one all left to you is act in denial here in pol thinking that you will save anything. Even a little number of jews controlled your life and your race like the lower being you're.

So you're saying that fucking children is morally relative?
But if it was fine for your Prophet who is the extension of the will of Allah, why wouldn't Allah find it fine for you to do so as well?
Your religion is built on kid-fucking, so it will always be incompatible with the west. Stick to your desert caves fucking goats and let the rest of the world advance without you subhuman nigger.

I have more respect for a muslim than for an atheist.

Islam finds a way because there is nothing left in western society.

Anyway.. in a few years muslims that did not taste yet the degeneracy, will love it when they will encounter it. It will be worse than now.

Judging by what I have read, your words are fantasies instead.

wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Islamic_Theology#Muslims_Should_Not_Incorrectly_Interpret_Scripture

Whenever someone wants to say that Qur'an does not say what he says he is obliged to explain this first.

Yes there is no problem. What's the better having your daughter fucked by 50 males in her age or marrying a husband for her all life? Males can get women pregnant around 12 and girls mature faster. I know women who married at 12 and she is just fine so no amount of your propaganda can change my mind. That's how human body works. No magical numbers and age of constant fraud for birth control and increasing old vagina value and not letting women to say home if she get children at young age. Your country laws =/= nature or justice.

Of course it's better for a female to wait for sex until she finds the right husband, but fucking her that young is against nature and justice, fucking mudshit. Puberty and beginning menstration doesn't equate to viable child-bearing, but I wouldn't expect a room temperature IQ Paki piece of shit like you to understand that. You get higher mortality chance for both the child and the baby the younger the mother is. So essentially youi're risking both and unborn child's life and a young girl's life just to satiate your perverse damaging desires when you could just keep your dick in your pants for a few more years when she is actually physically mature enough to bear healthy offspring.

For fuck's sake, this is why you dumb shits will never be compatible with our societies. You're too far back with your retarded anti-science views propagated by your stupid fucking religious dogma that only harms and damages not only personal rights, but society as a whole. Keep your mitts off our children Ahkmed. Keep your goat-fucking religion in your own desert shitholes and leave us alone.

The lies you're told =/= science
You have many young pregnant young girls in the west also they're also allowed to have sex with males around their age which shows the lies you tell and you know they're lies. There is many young girls marry yearly in Iran for example and doing just fine but you most try to hide this facts to support your injustice unnatural faggot supporting laws. Also don't worry I will never come to your shithole. Pakis and Indians will know their way to you and fuck the living fuck of your shitty degenrate culture.

We don't have an epidemic of pregnant 11 year olds retarded nigger. I don't give a shit what your culture thinks is right, it's fucking wrong. Europeans have a culture of waiting until the 20's to start bearing children because this was the prime time to have healthy children. You know why areas like Pakistan and Iraq have such low national IQs? Because 1) You're fucking inbreeding like crazy with your (underage) cousins, and 2) You're knocking up girls who's bodies can't handle the children inside them to raise them healthily.

Maybe if you adopted the European's model of waiting until the kids will come out not fucking up, you guys would naturally rise in average IQ (but not up to Euro standards) and you wouldn't be fucking violent little shitstains. That's why you niggers are always violent and close-minded. You're literally fucking retarded. You even talk in shitty partially broken English.

It's funny because you have no sense of introspection and self-reflection. The entire fucking world hates you save for other shitskins living in the west and Jew-controlled SJW apologists. If the entire fucking world hates you, what does that say about your culture?

Bla bla IQ bla bla. Let's see if your IQ will save you. Our number are big and could careless if a winy kid losing his culture is hating us because we hate your culture the same way. SJW are pigskin like you and just shows how trash and low your race is. You're destroying yourself didn't benefit much of your high IQ huh? You can continue crying here though nothing will change. Europe will never be the same again.

Son of a goat-fucker butthurt he's as intelligent as niggers and monkeys.
If you forget the crusades, whites will only take up with so much shit. See, niggers and mudshits are the low-effort thinkers who believe being outright violent and hostile will let them win, whereas whites let you shits get away with so much until we go fucking nuclear on your ass. It's like the saying goes, 'you give a dog so much rope, he's bound to hang himself'. See you during the 2nd crusades pedo worshipper.

The Quran is invalid?
You heard it here, folks.

How much do liberals hate that you're a trump supporter?

Islam:

Denies the divinity of Jesus Christ (like kikes)
Has dietary and ritual cleansing laws (like kikes)
Ritual cock crippling (like kikes)
Has a holy temple for their god (like kikes)

What is the point of worshiping a kike-light religion

Verses from the Quran are irrelevant because Arabs are animals. Islam just happens to be the most appealing religion to subhumans, which is why it is so readily adopted by niggers and Arabs, but the religion itself is for the most part irrelevant.

Then be prepared for those one million Christians to start worshiping the Jews and invite the ten million Muslims to invade your country because jebus told them to.

The only reason you see Christianity as good compared to Islam or Judaism is that Europeans happened to adopt it and Europeans are significantly higher quality people than desert scum like Jews and Arabs. The religion itself is naturally cancer but the decent euros forged it into something not that bad for a while, until people started actually reading the Bible and following what it said and then they became cancer as well.

Well actually I end up making them really question their beliefs when I say that all the accusations of Trump in the media are false and if you actually look them up it's never what he says.

More generally I end up just saying that yeah sure he's bad for us but so is everyone else, but he's bad for the people in power and the establishment is incredibly scared of him which is why they continue these smear campaigns against him

What is hated is when these brown people hear about how Saudi Arabia is funding ISIS and such and how even Turkey is facilitating the terrorism by buying the oil. Those ignorant mudshits really get angry over that

Don't listen to these faggots. There are a lot of anti-Trump shills hanging out on this board. Pic related.

This levantine chap seems like he's been bullied or lost a bet to the gent on the left. Look at the desperate look in his eyes.

Come on. You should have known you weren't going to have support here. This is fucking Holla Forums.

It's a two-party system, the Democratic party is worse, and none of us want to live under the rule of Hillary Clinton.

Can we all just agree to passionately hate each other and vote Trump?

cnn.com/2016/03/09/politics/donald-trump-islam-hates-us/
archive.is/Tx9b5

This country is all pozzed up

Renounce Islam or fuck off.

Ah I found the video

youtube.com/watch?v=kP97pREMx4Y

theguardian.com/us-news/2015/dec/08/donald-trump-defends-muslim-ban
youtube.com/watch?v=kCeyNTRcpas