ITT People that just can't be funny

Make sure to keep it 100

Anyone on comedy central excluding dave chapel and the makers of south park.

This

The best of the worst might be Daniel Tosh, but since his show is based on the internet his material tends to be painfully dated or out of touch. I prefer his standup.

Is it me or has everything on that channel turned into liberal propaganda drivel? I gave that "Not Safe" show a chance but couldn't spend more than 3 minutes after the chick was repeatedly bashing that swimmer douche rapist, ending with a rendition of "Shake it off" with every verb replaced with rape. Fucking kill me

From what little I've seen of the Daily Show, Trevor seems to be okay at least. That other nigger in OP's post can go get lynched for all I care, though.

👌😂

Last I saw Trevor Shoah is hardwired liberal, and his writers thrive off of Trump doing anything. Anything he says is derived from content shown, similar to Tosh. He's like the Youtube comment's section of television.

Doesn't surprise me. I only saw bits of him in the beginning so I'm not the best judge.

Anyone who makes a Trump joke automatically loses points for me since that's such an LCD joke at this point, akin to fart jokes in childrens entertainment.

😃

Jessica Williams > Larry Wilmore > Trevor Noah

That's like saying the shit I took today is better than the one I took yesterday.

The only good thing about her is that she left that awful show.

women

Now that is an impressive ropehead

2 broke girls
sometimes when I pass by it I watch it for 3 seconds and throw up
what about this shit is supposed to be funny?

I actually like him way more than Trevor Noah. Larry can occasionally coax a laugh out of me.

Sometimes TDS is OK. Other times it's "Boy Trump sure is stupid, Huh!? LoL!"

They need to get writers that aren't retarded. Pandering isn't funny or informative. It's pandering. Even conservatives watched the show sometimes with Stewart because he at least made his pandering FUNNY. The show now is 90% pandering with no attempt at humor.

The Nightly show is 100% pandering with no attempt at humor. Jesus. I remember trying to watch it right after the Cosby thing came to light. Half the fucking show was just Wilmore going "He did it." "We know he did it." "Yeah, innocent until proven guilty… but he did it."

That's not funny… at all.

COMEDY central

Not HILLARY central.

The only things worth watching on CC anymore are South Park and sometimes @Midnight.