Feminization of Men

I wanted to share some resources with my Holla Forums bros about the physiological feminization of men that may be causing many of our political problems. Post in this thread with resources or feel free to discuss. Required viewing is this documentary: youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/SNZLQTaD
archive.is/Pborg
archive.is/RiJh1
archive.is/nAGgZ
archive.is/4R3jp
archive.is/vv71S
womeninbalance.org/2012/10/26/xenoestrogens-what-are-they-how-to-avoid-them/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3222987/
vimeo.com/15346778
scribd.com/doc/298124287/MANifesto-The-Feminization-of-Mankind
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is a great how-to guide to avoid all of the feminizing influences in your daily life: pastebin.com/SNZLQTaD

Thanks, op. Here's a bump

Reminder that sexual dimoprhism, i.e. specialization, is a blessing.

Do not drink tap water. There are thousands of feminizing chemicals in our municipal water supply- from pesticides and herbicides, to hormonal medications, to plastics. In addition, it's generally bad for your health with all of the other stuff in there- chlorine, etc. The solution to this problem does not require you to buy bottled spring water. In fact, bottled water is a huge source of feminizing chemicals because the plastic containers leach xenoestrogens into the water.

The solution? Simply drink filtered tap water. At many grocery stores there are vending machine-like machines where you pay 49 cents per gallon of filtered water and collect it in a 3 gallon water cooler jug. And many of these have the ideal filtering processes to remove everything- they combine reverse osmosis with carbon filtration, which removes almost every feminizing chemical and almost everything else. Some of them even have a re-mineralization component, because reverse osmosis will filter out most "good" elements and minerals. If they don't, you can always buy a mineral solution (~$15) which requires you to put roughly 4 drops of a highly concentrated mineral solution per glass of water.

Ideally, you will fill it up with a glass jug rather than one of those water cooler jugs, because over time those plastic jugs will leach those same xenoestrogens that we hate so much.

With this little change in your daily life, you'll have more energy, you'll feel better, and most importantly, you'll be minimizing the amount of xenoestrogens and other endocrine disruptors that enter your body.

Diversity IS a strength (when it's complimentary).

This is more important in large cities.

All conventionally-grown produce is treated with pesticides. Pesticides are known xenoestrogens and endocrine disrupting chemicals. Opt for organic produce. Instead of thinking that organic is super expensive, realize that there is probably a farmer's market near you where you can get produce cheap. And no, it's not faggy to go to a farmer's market- you should ideally know where your food comes from. And you'll be able to support local farmers.

Past threads:

Feminization of the White Male: How to stop drinking from the poisoned well:
archive.is/Pborg (03/31/16) 750 posts

8 Disturbing Ways Society is Feminizing Men Through Food And Products
archive.is/RiJh1 (04/07/16) 722 posts

The War On Testosterone
archive.is/nAGgZ (04/14/16) 353 posts

Bonus, found this old one digging in my history:
The Rise of Feminized Men
archive.is/4R3jp (08/06/15) 103 posts

archive.is/vv71S actually this is the latest archive of "The War On Testosterone" with 374 posts.

This is an informative article about xenoestrogens: womeninbalance.org/2012/10/26/xenoestrogens-what-are-they-how-to-avoid-them/

A study showing how most plastic products release xenoestrogens: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3222987/

Stop holding onto your cisdom, it's 2016.

Some of this is sound advice, but a lot of it is dubious are completely wrong. For example:

This was the case in the 60s through 90s, but now there are many different types of plastic, and there are "safe" ones which do not contain BPA that are used with most food and drink containers nowadays. You can check what chemicals are used in a plastic container by looking at the little triangle with a number inside and googling it. Now I'm not saying even those plastics are safe and don't leach other harmful chemicals, I'm just saying that BPA is not nearly as common as it once was, and you can actively avoid it without avoiding 100% of plastics, which is incredibly hard if not impossible for a city dweller.

But to expand on , water cooler jugs are one thing that are still made with BPA-tainted plastics. Same goes for many water filter jugs and the cheap parts they're made of, such as Brita filters. Never drink water out of any sort of plastic container; that's even worse than tap water. Moreover, the effectiveness of many of these cheap to mid-priced filters in removing hormones and chemicals is dubious. Not many people have access to what you described.

fucking hell this thread is a mess

Can't do that.

Can't do that.

Can't do that.

Can't do that.

Can't do that.

Please do.

Not like it matters, those estrogen shots my mother forced me to get back before I was an adult fucked me up big time anyways.
I should probably commit suicide for maturing to look like Quasimoto anyways, lel.
t. Burger

It's worse than just Xenoestrogens, there is a whole spectrum of chemicals which don't mimic estrogen but alter our hormone profiles, they're called Endocrine Disruptors and they're way more prevalent.

Also relevant is the documentary "The Disappearing Male" - vimeo.com/15346778

It's all about minimizing the damage. You can't dodge this shit entirely, it's impossible

Ok it appears I'm wrong after reading

Disregard that post, avoid all plastics.

Also remember that "xeno" chemicals are usually much worse than naturally occurring disruptors because our bodies know how to process the natural ones; they're only an issue if you are exposed habitually.

Synthetic chemicals often linger in the body for years because we have no metabolic processes that break them down or excrete them.

Estrogen shots?

Are u a grill

It's strange that despite all the xenoestrogens and other dangerous shit in the environment that imbalances hormones towards estrogen, I know two women that suffer from different things that cause their estrogen to be low. The irony. It's astounding.

Some of these foods they tell you to avoid… absolutely bonkers.
Blueberries? Peanuts? give me a break.

What many people don't understand is that the body maintains homeostasis by increasing or decreasing hormones in the body to maintain a healthy balance.

The key is to work out and create the condition in which your body NEEDS testosterone. When that happens, the body will will itself to repair and you won't have to worry about fucking dates turning you into a trap.

Yes. If you're a man and you never lift weights your testosterone levels are going to be lower than they could be no matter what you eat or don't eat.

As mentioned, the problem is the ARTIFICIAL chemicals, because they can't be broken down as easily. The natural shit is stuff that your body can handle and won't turn you into a limp-wristed numale faggot who spends all his time crying on twitter.

Toss in a light workout everyday (fuck's sake, even 30 push ups once a day could be enough) and you'll be fine without having to go full farmer's market, all organic, no GMO vegan shitstain.

Yeah, the artificial chemicals really are what you have to look out for.
I simply can't afford buying glass bottled water for all my hydration need, though- I do look for the non bpa/high quality plastics that have less xenoestrogens in them, it's the best I can do.

I'm poor as fuck so i can't avoid all those chemicals but hey, at least I'm not a blue pill anymore.

Buy bottled water, goy!

Buying water is the biggest fucking scam there is. I can get water anywhere around me already, I'm not wasting my fucking income buying special water from the store, you fucking semite.

Depending on where you are, tap water can be so laced with chemicals you can smell it. Maybe you live in some pristine mountain village with your own well, good for you. Maybe you have a reverse-osmosis filter.
Not all of us can accommodate ourselves as such.

Case in point.. Detroit.

scribd.com/doc/298124287/MANifesto-The-Feminization-of-Mankind

bump worthy thread

Bump for the glory of male prowess

bump

bumplock why?

Wrong. Vegan propaganda trying to latch onto a real problem.

You can get meats that don't have estrogen. Shoot yourself you vegan shits.