STEAM SUMMER SALE

I just got my pay for the week, I made sure to grab all of the fallout games at last, because I'm an rpg/openworldfag

I already own all of the Source games, so what other games should I pick up while I'm at it?
I have like 50 ish bucks to spend from my budget, but I'd prefer not to drop more than 20 after just dropping 65 for those six games

I briefly considered getting tumblrtale, but having watched like three playthroughs of it, I don't know if it's worth buying a game that I've watched three others play, or even if I like it

I don't own any of the elder scrolls games, but I'd likely only buy skyrim, because I'm a loser.

TLDR: what should I get during the sale?

ah fuck it, I just grabbed skyrim and all the dlc for about the of the normal game price

I bought Skyrim with all DLCs yesterday too. Pretty good game.

well I only buy the stuff I really enjoy. If not I'll just get a cracked version of it.

Sanic Humble bundle is a stupid good deal.

BioShock 1 and 2 are worth.

I got mirrors edgy and Valkyria Chronicles for cheap too

Oh god, an opinion.

I like them, so I bought them

Eat shit.

hope you didn't get 4

you are the cancer that is killing video games

hope you're happy with that

or 3

really the only Fallout worth playing anymore is New Vegas

If anything, its you for being so damn picky.

Not everything released will be 10/10
Not everything made will pander to your taste

Buy the games you like, avoid the games you dont.
Simple

You're a loser anyways for being so broke, can't pay games at full price.

1&2 were good for story.

yeah, but they're way dated by now in terms of graphics, interface etc.

Except I'm not mad becauseā€¦

stay mad for being a sucker, faggot

Downwell is the best $1.50 you can spend during the sale if you like pick up and play arcade games, it really surprised me. Luftrausers is similar and also pretty cheap ($2).

If you like RPGs, Terraria is fucking amazing $ to hours spent ratio ($5 on sale), I have 120 hours clocked in it since earlier this month. It's good solo but even better with friends.

Try harder, broke ass!!! LOL

LOL Try harder idiot.

Oh my god, the 4chan is real.

GO HOME FAGGOTS, WE DONT WANT YOU HERE

33 get

Not even close

These threads have always existed
Get over yourself

God forbid we discuss games on Holla Forums

It's not about the thread its about the shit being spewed from this one in particular.

Its what being sold on steam, and the point is to discuss what each person bought.

BFG:A?

I bought that rpg maker