#GiveCaptainAmericaABoyfriend

So the cancer is at it again. Now, we have people pushing for Captain America (Steve Rogers) to be gay because:

It's 2016
We need more gay characters
BuckyXSteve is totes cute
SamxSteve is smexy
Different authors alter characters all the time

Fuck that Captain America has been around for 75 years. We need forced diversity quotas and instead of being creative and making new heroes, we are just gonna change the old ones.

I propose the following strategy: we use the hashtag, we get it trending even harder, and we post the most ridiculous, fucked up, perverted stuff in a demanding, rude, autistic tone.
We do it and do it and you know Marvel eventually hears this sort of shit, although they usually don't acknowledge it.
Basically what I'm saying it we use it and abuse it until it means nothing, and then the legit requests will be drowned in a sea of perversion.
We use all the SJW words, too. We can ruin it if we work together.
And I hate to say this, but we should get halfchan in this too. They're not gonna like #GiveCaptainAmericaABoyfriend any more than we do, and we need all the people we can get.

Daily reminder that anime is superior and 100% PC free.

>>>/a/

No, we shouldn't do this.

Marvel isn't going to do it, and buddying up with your faggot friends on cuckchan will never be a good idea, so just go back there. And kill yourself while you're at it

Well, aren't you sectarian.
Of course Marvel is not gonna do it. That's not the point. There's a larger picture here.
This is not about hijacking this silly "make Captain America gay" campaign which is doomed anyway, this is about using a trending hashtag to discredit itself and the SJW requets in general.
It's what we should do with all SJW hashtags. Next time they demand changing a cover, we participate instead of attacking. Only, we participate as crazy people who shouldn't be listened to.

You say that, but this is Marvel we're talking about.

You need to go back to halfchan m8. This is Holla Forums, not GG, and this topic is not only stupid, it's only tangentially Holla Forums-related. I just want to talk about comics, not go "LE EBIN HASHTAG HIJACKED BY ANONYMOUS XD, SCREENCAP THIS".

Yeah, I see your point. I mean, I don't think they will do it, but I think they may. They've done weirder/worse shit, in recent memory in fact.
So, any ideas?

Let them do it and laugh at them. Marvel belongs in the trash. Jack Kirby should have reached the Earth's core by now with all the spinning in his grave he's probably been doing.

Not a bad approach. However you have to admit it isn't exactly proactive.

Bruh, we all know that's a lie

Marvel's already got terminal AIDS. Only Star Wars is keeping them on life support

Hell, if the folks who worked at Marvel can rise from the dead from the sheer anger they got from knowing that their creations have been defiled, I would love to see that.

Well, I always hear the old adage of "If you don't like it, let's see you do it" but then again, even the worse of full Holla Forums can come up with better shit. Hell, I came up with the idea of a Cyborg Werewolf Nazi…and that's at least better than 50% of what Marvel put out.

Normally I didn't care what squeeing tumblr fangirls did in their free time but now this shit is starting to piss me off, especially since I know Marvel is dickless enough that them actually caving to shit like this isn't out of the realm of possibility.

That's fine, but it's not about the best comics/ideas at this point. It's about brand recognition.
I could create a soda that is better than Coke and Pepsi and I'd still wouldn't be able to compete because brand recognition is something that has to do more with history than with quality.
But I wont' discourage anyone. If you wanna make superios comics, do it. Just don't expect to compete with the big companies. Do it for personal reasons.
That sounds kinda retarded. Like, trying too hard.
Could be fun, though.

In hindsight, yeah…it does look like something a 10 year old would come up with..I am ashamed.

Because it's all about hating on straight white guys and nothing more. They hide behind "equality" while being the most racist and sexist people.

I didn't mean it in that way. It sounds retarded but it could be fun, or it could just be retarded.
Just like any other comic, really. If you think about it.
A guy from another planet can fly and be god-like and stops crime? As an idea it's always retarded, but sometimes the execution is so good we forget how retarded it is (Superman) and sometimes the execution accentuates the retardation (Stardust).
Basically any idea can be executed well. Superman, Wolverine, Spider-Man… those ideas by themselves aren't less retarded than your cyborg nazi.
So if you wanna do it, do it. Find the right tone and do it.
I guess comedy and over the top violence would work for that premise, but it's up to you.

Yup, pretty much.

So you're gay and don't like seeing women make out?

Wish I was retarded enough for anime ) =

Makes sense for captain america to be gay considering americans are faggots

You really think that?
Still?

What the fuck spawned this? It must have been something big because 14k tweets is quite a lot. Was there some shit article or something written I'm unaware of or was this all some sort of ironic shitposting?

Uhhh

Some pozzed localisation company shoehorning their personal politics into somebody else's work doesn't mean that the person who actually created said work agrees with those politics.

Which Marvel are we talking about?

I can't tell if this is ironic or the nazi part was forced in from a Holla Forums background.

Oh no…not Holla Forums. I just think of that old movie where the Nazis made Werewolf troopers and I thought..why not made them cyborgs just for the added insanity.

My bad, it's hard to tell these days.

What movie?

Just spam the tag with bullshit you lazy morons if you don't have a plain just derail

Jesus fuck its like you can't into raids Holla Forums

Now Twitter is straight up lying that everyone is for this shit.

This ain't trending because "MUH GAYS". That's a fucking smoke-screen to distract from the true, nefarious powers that have started this campagin.

The whole thing is the work of western, in denial, fujioshi. They're all over that CapXBucky butt-fucking action. It makes their cooters wet like you wouldn't believe. However, instead of their eastern counterparts that have accepted their love for fetishized fag boys, these landwhales have to try and make it about "diversity" and "gay acceptance" to justify their wantonly shameful lust for double donging.

PULL THE CURTAIN, Holla Forums! EXPOSE THEIR DISGUSTING PLAN TO MAKE THEIR MASTURBATION FANTASIES CANON!

Haven't you noticed the summer Holla Forums raid, Holla Forumsmrade? The little Nazis just got out of school and want to be cool Gamergaters.

#MakeCaptainAmericaBuildAWall

Have the whole avengers join together as a team building exercise to create the ultimate superwall to keep invading aliens off of earth.

just kill marvel and DC and make completely new IPs instead

We should hijack it and change it to #GiveSineadOConnorABoyfriend

It's just a teenager who doesn't see the harm in using cuckchan and wants to "stick it to SJWs".

It's cringeworthy but at least it's not Holla Forums.

Well, at least they made it so Cap is with Hydra now and not into a fag. All of the SJWs are butthurt as fuck.

Fucking beautiful.

Yeah, that's exactly one of their bigger reasons you missed out on. He's a viable platform as a character widely recognized by the general public.

can we start #GiveWiccanAGirlfriend just to tell them to stick it where they want cap too

Ok guys, I'll spell out why this shit ain't gonna happen in either Marvel movies or Star Wars. The international market is where a lot of cash is made, especially the shitzillions of dollars from China. The Chinaman made a law that won't allow depictions of gays on TV, and you can bet that the censors wont be too keen on it being in a movie. Disney isn't going to risk losing all the sweet Gookdollars for the sake of an american minority.

The thing that really pisses me off about this isn't them demanding that they make a character gay or bi. What really pisses me off is that people can't fucking imagine someone caring about someone as much as Cap cares about Bucky without wanting to fuck him. No one can ever be just really good friends to most people. If a character cares about someone they obvious have to end up fucking.

The brunette did that to shut the blonde up

He was a cool guy, yet his spirit was shit.

So this person is a heavy pusher of all the SJW shit being pushed in comics in the last few years. Can you see the doublethink? It's just hitting you in the face hard.

Fucking misogynist.

Yes, because Cap joining HYDRA is a mediocre idea, while Cap being a raging homosexual is a 10/10 best comic ever idea.

You know what, they should make Cap gay. And you know what else? They should completely fucking trash his character to abhorrent levels, and when people complain Marvel should just shrug their shoulders and say "Hey, you guys wanted him to be gay, we gave you what you wanted".

Fucking gay hydra agent… Savage, degenerate animals.

If he's with hydra and they make him gay…
Will he fuck red skull?
I'm not sure I'm ready to see that