PRESIDENT TRUMP 2016

Genius level I.Q with yuge cock
and won't take money from wallstreet
based

yes

You mean he has his names on a bunch of businesses and buildings, or owns insignificant shares in said businesses.

It's gonna be so funny when Shillary becomes president, I want to see all you cucks squirm.

you mean when she ends up in prison with nothing to entertain herself with except a dildo molded from Donald's cock

no way she can win with her track record, her fake votes and phony poll numbers can only get her so far

I'm gonna vote for Hillary just to make the Trumpfags commit suicide. No way Trump can win with his lack of political record and total political ignorance. The American people are fucking ignorant of her and politics, they just accept whatever they see on TV, and the Clintons have a nice well funded propaganda machine that Trump won't even be able to hold a candle to with his lack of funding.

No Donald Trump

based trump triggering sjws and sensitive lefties makes him worth voting for

SUCK IT CUCK

Is that suppose to be anti-Trump? Compare the number of people blacks and Mexicans murder to the KKK.

No Donald Trump.

Yes Donald Trump

Ask a bitch that looks like this what they agree with Trump on, I guarantee they start stuttering uming and ahing, and say something incredibly stupid. I've seen it 100 times before. These dumb shallow and superficial women love dumb shallow and superficial things, and Trump supplies that in spades.

found the faggot that can't get pussy bahahahah

O SHIT MAGA

o shit, MAGA

O shit maga

o shit, MAGA

global warming is a lie & hyped up to be the end of this world

O SHIT MAGA

O SHIT MAGA