Let's All Love Lain!

The story I am about to relate, though constructed on a patchwork of fiction, is nevertheless symbolic of certain phenomena based in reality. Furthermore, I predict that, when the words here graven have been amplified, they will begin their transformation into truth.

Every event serves to emphasize the existence of one's own personal reality, and as individuals separate from all others, we desire a place to belong.
However, that, too, is but an egotistical concept. In order for there to be mutual understanding, it is necessary to recognize here and now that, like the brain synapses, we are all – connected.

lain is lain. lain is lain
Each is separate – yet they are one.
By connecting, humanity gains first awareness of its function as a seed.
By connecting, a human no longer remains a mere end-point, a "terminus," but becomes a junction to another point, having won the right to serialize itself.
The ability to connect is the ability to continue – they are one and the same.
This not only applies to the connection of axial coordinates but temporal coordinates as well. Therefore, at the time when a conscious, intentional connection is made, surely the dead will rise from their intended place, appearing at the time coordinate of the connection's origin.

In that moment, the realization shall dawn that the time in which we inhabit our physical bodies is but the starting point of connection, and the very meaning of possessing a physical body at all shall be questioned.
You must not fear this tale.
What you must fear – is lain

Recognize that you are connected.
Serialize thyself.

I don't like Lain. She always looks depressed.

Who would want to be around a permasad little shit in a bear suit?

A happy loli hunter?

That would be better than Lain, yes.

no she don't

lains have a wide range of expression.

I feel like I should find this to be important, but since I don't care about Lain, I don't.
Nice writing.

That's a bannable offense.
You really should care about lain. Lain cares about you.

I haven't watched the show yet so it's impossible for me to care about her.

She's watching you.

Even when I'm lewd?

She is watching you serialize yourself

BUMPING LAIN

You just want to connect to her you dirty bastard

you bet BOIII

To interface properly you may have to become a double adaptor

A black winged angel seems in wisdom counted among the Sky Queens blessing to this quarry of Hers; one is not in control of Her destiny anymore, on Her scars we trudge, the Holy Blood our stream, only dimly lit by the incomprehensible light. But lo, She comes.

i WOULD STICK MY SCSI ADAPTER IN LAIN

She might USB you right in the Blueray

just usB yourself.

Try not to get a floppy

I'm going to RAM her. Don't be a disk about it.

keep lain thraeds bumped

i loved that bitch last night with baseball bat and a jar of Vaseline….op sucks nigger dick(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

😃

Me too

you're gonna die tonight

I think mod is a pretty cool guy. Eh bans faggots and doesn't afraid of anything.

I'm banned? good to know