SANDERS : MAY CONSIDER BEING SHILLARY'S CUCKBOY VP

SANDERS : MAY CONSIDER BEING SHILLARY'S CUCKBOY VP

edition.cnn.com/2016/05/06/politics/bernie-sanders-hillary-clinton-vice-president/index.html

Asked by CNN's Wolf Blitzer if he would accept a hypothetical offer to be Clinton's running mate, Sanders said he would talk about it with her after the convention.

We're fucked boys. Civil war now!

Would she even take him?

He could become a strategic VP to get millions of berniecucks to vote for her.

Doubtful.

This is counter to their #1 practice: virtue signaling.

They would feel betrayed tremendously.

I wonder what percentage of berniecucks are stupid enough to believe this

There's some, but there's plenty of others who said they would never support Shillary. They'd feel betrayed, just like we would feel betrayed if Trump picked Yebito as his VP.

Hahahahahahahaha, bernouts btfo. Their boy is an establishment shill just like I have said all along.

VP choice has negligible effects on voter choice. The only real change is in the home state of the VP. israel can't vote.

in the ass with a strapon

That will guarantee a hilary win lads

No.

See;

The media loves to claim it has a bigger impact though.

As far as the home state advantage goes, that actually can be helpful in some states.

Eh. I saw the fact that it doesn't help any real amount on (((Fox News))) earlier today.

They said the home state bonus was so incredibly negligible it can be ignored as just a random blip.

It honestly depends on the race. If not for LBJ or, rather, his vote rigging machine Kennedy wouldn't have taken Texas and Nixon would have won handily. Of course, that's really the only election where the VP was the deciding factory, but I'm sure that they DO have a non-neglible impact on the voters, especially when they're different but complimentary to the candidate.

Trump taking a black or hispanic VP could actually have a pretty powerful impact on Clinton's favorability, especially considering her ties to the prisons and "superpredator" comments. A hispanic VP who talks about how much illegals hurt minorities could be hugely useful going forward.

On the subject of Bernie as her VP, I actually see the choice hurting her more than helping. His entire appeal is that he's NOT establishment and joining forces with Hilldog will obliterate his already shoddy credentials. I see Bernbots blowing a fuse and showing up to protest him after being cleaned out.

I see this as bad news. I definitely do not want the Democratic Party to resemble any sort of unification.

I like the idea of Sanders supporters being so pissed that they either stay home or vote Trump. Don't give them a reason to vote Hillary.

No you seem delusional. A lot of you might just be split autistic and distant from reality you are honestly to God robots.

No the Bernie kids will be incensed. It won't end well if he sells out.

Bernout teaming up with Shillary would be a complete betrayal of everything his voterbase thinks he stands for and would be complete political suicide for him.

Naming him VP would only do harm and zero good. It's make far more sense for Bernout to concede while Shillary quietly takes the money he raised and slowly tries to turn his voter base to her side to oppose Trump. Then again, Shillary OR Bernie aren't exactly known for their sound logical decisions…

Heavens to Betsy, they might remember what testosterone feels like.

It will have an incredibly negative effect on his supporters leaving him. He'd lose handily if he took a nig or a woman as a VP. We saw what happened to Rato. "Muh minority", doesn't work well in the conservative base.

It may with cuckservatives but that's such an incredibly small amount that it's even more negligible.

see;

Sanders' campaign is 100% driven on virtue signaling against Hillary.

His support would die nearly instantly the moment that announcement was made.

Even then, most Holla Forumslacks aren't as extreme as they pretend. The only problem with going for a minority VP is that Trump really needs to pick someone who knows how Washington operates and I can't think of anyone black, latino, or asian who fits that criteria.

I'd say Jeff Sessions would be his best pick, but Sessions has already said he doesn't think he's good enough for Trump.

Berniecucks will turn on Bernie because it will look like he sold out.

This.

Wasn't this always the plan? Why else would his campaign donate to and endorse hillary?

When did I imply Holla Forums make up the majority of his constituency?

Holla Forums is tiny.

His general constituency share some opinions with Holla Forums. One being: get your muh minority shit out of here.

Cruz fucked up for the shit he did before & after, in addition to fiorina falling off-stage. Like how he just stole won state through bullshit state rules and then gloated about

Yeah. That really destroyed his chances of stopping Trump.

And the best revenge is our good Mr. Trump.

You need to check your reading comprehension. I told you that I couldn't think of any minority who has the OTHER qualifications Trump really needs. It's why I said Jeff Sessions- a twenty year veteran of Congress and a diehard patriot against illegals and globalism- would be his best pick.

Picking a minority for its own sake would be a setback; picking a minority who has all the other qualifications Trump requires would send a positive message: Trump will choose whoever is best for the job, regardless of race.

kek

Wouldn't happen, Hillary's going down when the FBI wraps the investigation up. Bernie's dumb as a rock but he's still a calculating kike, he wouldn't sign his own death warrant like that. He's still very much needed as controlled opposition and he'll play it to the hilt.

No. We have to stop promoting this race-blind civic nationalism bullshit. Stop being a total cuck. we don't need to "send a positive message" by appealing to the brown masses that want to take over this country. Stop making concessions or appeals to the minorities. We don't need their approval. We need to promote WHITE interests before all else and actually do as much as we can to make minorities feel unwelcome in our country.

Fuck off with your "muh minorities" drivel.

The man already has a Jewish campaign advisor.

All multiracial societies will fail. Civic nationalism is an oxymoron. Stop pushing this bullshit

I'm not saying Trump should go 14/88, just not buy into this "muh minority" bullshit and promote it like you're suggesting.

Yes, and that's something I'm vert wary about. I don't trust Trump, even though he's the only viable and relatively decent candidate, and should be voted in.

All societies will fall. The key is to see how long you can keep it going. Rome was multicultural. China was multicultural. Russia was multicultural.

For that matter, at what point do you stop BEING multicultural? Irish are potato niggers, Italians are spaghetti apes, and the slavs are subhuman serfs… seventy years ago. Hell, Germans were distinctly unAmerican during that period, a race of slowwitted, plodding, robotic drunkards.

Oh you adorably uninformed child.

All those societies you listed were brutally exclusionary and favoured only the ruling class. Only Roman citizens had any genuine power in the workings of the government, and the government engaged in an aggressive process of romanising their provinces. Russia was also incredibly discriminatory to its subjects and regularly colonized land with ethnic Russians. The Han Chinese also never did and still don't give a shit about their "multicultural" subjects, and they all remain largely segregated and apart.

What's one similarity between all of these examples? They were large Empires with aggressive imperialistic governments that suppressed any cultural or racial groups they ruled over. Do you not know that, on many occasions, Roman subjects rose up to try and overthrow their rulers? The only "successful" multicultural/multiracial societies are ones that are clearly dominated by one group by force, to the exlusion of all others.

Different groups integrate at varying degrees of success, you retard. The similarity between all the groups you've listed, are that they're all white Europeans and share a somewhat lose European identity. It's easy to integrate into a society made by people who are racially the same as you, and who look the same as you do. You're not going to have the same effect if you dump spics and niggers into your society, because they not only look different to you, but they're genetically different to the point that they might even act different to you (take the aggressiveness and low impulse control of blacks, for example)

Your civic nationalism pipe dream is a fallacy and won't even exist. Ethnic nationalism is the only viable way forward.

Roman Citizens were Greek, Germanic, Iberian, and even, wait for it, Jewish.

China was conquered multiple times and ruled over by foreign nationals for centuries. China endured and made them more like themselves over time.

Also
You're already pretty multicultural there, friend.

Roman citizens were Romans, not every single group of people they ruled over. Only Roman citizens held any power in the original republic, and after the Emperor took power, it didn't really matter anyway. What you're saying also doesn't refute the rest of my argument, which was basically that the imperialist society subjugated and suppressed their territories, and were extremely exclusionary.

Yes, because their population was so fucking enormous it was impossible for them to be absorbed or destroyed. Oftentimes it was the invader that ended up being absorbed into Chinese society. I don't think it's a particularly valid comparison to America, nor does it draw a very good parallel with the "multiracial/cultural" society you're trying to promote.

No, I'm not. I'm saying Europeans are largely similar enough that they can integrate successfully into a greater society based around ONE European identity (in this case, American/anglo saxon culture). The differences between most Europeans are more cultural than racial, which isn't the case between Europeans and Africans.

that's complete bullshit, you know.

Josephus and Paul were high profile Roman citizens. The Jewish community in Alexandria was ruled by the Emperor himself and was allowed to bring grievances before him. The elites of conquered nations that weren't made up of barbarians like the Celts, Gauls, or Germans would have their children brought to Rome as hostages and Romanized. Many of them became political leaders later in life, either at home or in Rome.

The Mongols and other groups became China through an extended conquest. The same thing happened in America to incoming Europeans and Asians- given enough time, they, too became American. Roosevelt railed against the hyphenated American, not the colored American.

It may be complete bullshit, but it was widely believed in the 19th and early 20th century around the world. The Irishman was the original nigger, enslaved since the 16th century. A Modest Proposal was originally taken as a legitimate political solution instead of low brow satire- that should say all you need to know about how the Irish were perceived.

Shillary would have to really be in crisis mode to consider that

And they were small in number and of high stature. This is different from a "multiracial society" where each group is equal.

There's the kicked. They were "romanised", meaning they were assimilated into Roman culture. Who were being assimilated? Other Europeans who the Romans conquered. It's also important to add that these were also high-class individuals and not in any great number. It would be akin to having the elite class of a foreign nation coming to live in your nation and integrate into your customs. This doesn't change the general structure or makeup of your society

Yes, by essentially being absorbed by the sheer size and population of China itself. This was basically cultural and ethnic absorption/assimilation, not a "successful multiracial society"

Asians never made up a significant portion of the population, so their presence has always been unimpactful. Also, America was literally founded as a white republic for white people. Until the 1960's, we've always had an exclusively European immigration policy. It's you who's trying to shoehorn your multiracial civic nationalism bullshit in here

And he was referring to the various European hyphenations (i.e. Italian-American, German-American) during a time when America was still overwhelmingly white, and Africans were regarded as second-class citizens. He wasn't in any way referring to the brand of multiracial civic nationalism you're trying to shill.

Yes, and this had largely to do with their cultural differences rather than any innate genetic differences. Blacks are objectively and inherently inferior to Europeans, while Irishmen are clearly not.

Like I've already said, your civic nationalism is an oxymoron and will always fail. You simply cannot and will not unite vastly biologically different groups of people around a common "identity". It goes against human nature. Humans like to gravitate around those whom they're most similar to and they tend to form communities based around these similarities. European immigrants tend to segregate, but this is mainly due to cultural differences that can be easily overcome through assimilation. The same cannot be said about different racial groups like Africans or Asians, as they will always be distinct and identifiable groups from different racial backgrounds, with natural, biologically ingrained in-group preferences. Also, you can never unite a racially divided nation around a common identity or history, because no one will feel any deeper connection to racial foreigners, even if they've both grown up in the same society.

Ethnic/Racial diversity kills social cohesion. This fact will always remain.

God. What's the most likely scenario right now?

I see a few paths.

In this case, I see Trump winning, she couldn't handle Trump in debate.

I see Trump destroying Bernie in debate but these candidates both have a lot of support

Any others? Realistic ones.

The other scenario is

Sanders wont win a contested convention, just like Cruz wouldnt win. If it goes to contested, the party will nominate someone they perceive has the best chance. I would guess someone like Joe Biden or Elizabeth Warren.

is that what you call a large population of puritan exiles and their descendants who still pledged loyalty to their respective crowns until rabble rousing landowners decide to instigate a revolution because tax dodging is something the rich have always done

I think its a legitimate question which provides better opportunity for liberal virtue signaling:
or

This is, of course, setting aside those Sanders people who are SO anti-establishment that they will actually jump ship from Sanders TO Trump. (Their obvious sentiment being betrayal, and virtue signaling playing less of a role)

But it would be hilarious

if Yeb makes a public speech could an Ameribro please through a packet of guacamole at him

Can you imagine Trump making Yeb his VP and the ensuing 4 years of him being used as a punching bag?

It's the future they chose.

Every press conference, every cabinet meeting, every meet & greet in the Rose Garden Trump would just bully Jeb.

And Jeb would hate it so much he would want to kill himself or kill Trump, but because John Ellis Bush is a giant pussy he won't do anything but that weird facial shrug.

I have read some of the comments ITT and to the people saying that bernouts will feel betrayed, you are wrong, they will actually be happy. They will say:
The first two can happen even during the campaign but also after she is elected(if she is).
Here are some examples of mental-gymnastics that bernouts can come up with.
Hell whatever position Hillary gives to him, Bernie will gladly accept, and bernouts will feel that it's a victory, they will say:
etc.

This is actually the democrat's best chance at winning the election.

he's a fucking tool.

Before he showed up they were going to hand Clinton the nomination as if she was anointed.

Yeah. The right-wing in general (including even paleocons) doesn't really give a shit about women in politics if they have the right views. A lot of republicans stayed home on the 2008 election day because McCain wasn't even a cuckservative–not because he took a mainstream conservative MILF as his VP.

From the start Bernie has avoided attacking Hilary and even went so far as to tell his supporters an everyone else to forget about Hilary's emails. On top of his supporting Hilary by not attacking her, he also has made comments about how no matter what a republican can not take office. It's more than obvious Bernie is just there to gain the votes Hilary couldn't. During the lead up and most of the primary season Hilary's been quiet and mostly off the map. Bernie was the one bringing out the blue population. Now Bernie can be Hilary's vp or just drop out and stress the importance of a democrat being in office thus pushing his supporters into Hilary's arms or having them throw there vote away on a libertarian candidate.

that's the only way she has a slim chance at winning. It's over if the bernouts stay home, whereas Trump can afford to shed some cuckservatives because he has broader appeal

This, honestly. They would be so betrayed.

I don't believe she would take him, either. She wants someone she can control, and why would she take him when she still clearly believes she can beat Trump on her own, and/or with a good likeable running mate who, again, is someone she can control.

I don't think Hillary likes Bernie, at all. AT ALL.

I don't see why they didn't do this earlier. Muh women, muh free shit, muh anti-racism seems like it would be able to win a lot of votes.

Dat signaling.

Well it's either make nice with Bernie or face indictment under Trump's administration.

there is a critical scenario which makes that ticket potentially desirable for berncucks too…I won't state it for fear of encouraging them

This. Hillary doesn't strike me as the forgiving type, and even assuming Bernie is a DNC plant to rally the youth vote his campaign has shown how disliked she is among a significant number of Democrats (especially young/college voters). Remember, this wasn't supposed to be a contest so much as a coronation.

The close race with Obama in 2008 was understandable because he was quite charismatic and muh first black president. But Bernie? The guy's a geriatric literally-who from Whitopia with all the stage presence of Grandpa Simpson telling stories that don't go anywhere

Bernie as VP would be a constant reminder of how close she came to losing

They pretend their going to vote and then they wake up at 10PM on the day of the election with an open pizza box on the floor and bong water all over their shirt.

They're most useless pathetic voting "base" in the country. It's actually probably a net harm to have them.

It would be campaign suicide. Bernouts have been against shillary for so long that they wouldn't align themselves with her and would feel betrayed by the kike. They'd sooner vote for Trump as revenge. Only the most cuckolded ones would stick with shillary and kike.

No shit the plan has been for Bernie to endorse or be VP for Clinton the entire time. This "two-man" democrat race has been a one-man rally the entire time.

Even those cucks who claim they'll vote Trump if Bernie doesn't get the nom will run to Hillary when Bernie endorses her.

Those Berncucks would do anything the old geezer tells them to do. If he says Hillary is the best path towards Bernies "political revolution" then they'll all march to the voting booth like Lemmings to vote for her.

Now, it's very clear :

i wasn't the US before the revolution, and after the revolution, the founding fathers set up America as a white republic. Nothing I've said is false.

They're members of the same movement.

Leftists fooling themselves into believing otherwise are truly pathetic.

I've spoken to a few Sanders supporters, and a lot of them feel just that. They're more likely to stay home than vote Trump, but much more likely to vote Trump than vote Clinton.

Trump just shitting on Jeb all the time and Jeb meekly following orders would be top tier.

I want my Trump/Jeb sitcom damnit.

the only way this works out well for us is if he accepts the VP slot then she gets indited or the FBI release doc's because the justice department refuses to indite. If the FBI comes out with a no wrong doing here we are screwed.

They're a classic replay of The Odd Couple.

Jeb is clearly Felix Unger. And Trump is like an alpha Oscar Madison. The potential here is limitless!

Where do you make a pizza like this?

All those societies you listed were brutally exclusionary and favoured only the (((ruling class))). Only jews had any genuine power in the workings of the government, and the government engaged in an aggressive process of brainwashing their provinces.

Remember the 6 goyzillion