Feminist Frequency got banned by jewtube

youtube.com/feministfrequency

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/femfreq/status/728772555612381184
google.com/transparencyreport/removals/copyright/?hl=en
google.com/transparencyreport/removals/copyright/domains/?r=last-month
archive.is/yhsvu
crunchbase.com/organization/4shared#/entity
forum.make-the-cut.com/discussion/20609/warning-pc-police-4shared-account-or-other-file-sharing-sites
archive.is/Iwpqs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

can confirm

love the comments on their twitter about getting shoad too, getting ragged on hard

ha
hahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
fucking
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that is all

wew BTFO

HAHAHAHAHA
THE BUTTHURT
twitter.com/femfreq/status/728772555612381184

I just noticed something else

This cunt fleeces people out of hundreds of thousands of dollars
Uses wordpress for the femfreq website
hasn't even changed the site logo from the WP logo

truly a feminist level of effort

With it shut down I wish the saps who paid for her shitstarter asks for a refund since she did not deliver the full ammount of videos she said she'd make with the cash.

I thought the same thing, then i was in tears laughing at the salty faggot responses on their twitter

There's no way that it stays like this. We all know how Alphabet is ideologically driven.

Yeah, I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. Something's fishy.

She probably got shutdown due to stealing footage from other jewtubers.

Knowing jewtube, they will unban her in a few days. Google is full of faggot who yield under muh minorities pressure.

MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY OF THE TRAMPOLINE AT THE ZOO

I'd wager this is intentional. She's keeping the money donated to her by fucking morons to create her video series, which she had no intention of completing in the first place. Now she has an excuse why she can't make them, and she gets to play victim even more, cause evil Youtube killed her channel, and even more fools will donate to her.

Youtube, like Twitter, isn't super big into investigating claims of ToS violations, so they sometimes just delete accounts if they have large amounts of reports "just to be safe".
I don't think she was banned for a "legitimate reason", just a bunch of butthurt MRA cucks.

Either way, win/win for us.

How's it feel, cunts?

Exactly. She hasn't been relevant or the center of controversy in a while so it's time for her to suffer some sort of great oppression.

Jewtube found out she's a got Like us and her sheckle privilege was revoked

I doubt it's intentional. The only way they pretend to be doing anything is by keeping their youtube channel going. If they don't have it then they'd be forced to put out crap like DVDs which would take effort which is beyond them.

Goy. My phone is trying to force me to be a good goy.

a great moment in history

why would jewtube would want to deal with the sjw backlash for the sake giving jewnita more victim bux? If I remember right they even featured her on women's day or some shit like that.

It's working here?

Yeah YouTube gets their major money from advertising so they really don't have to respect the people putting up their own videos.

Lawyers for the various video game and movie corporations likely are hounding Youtube 24/7 so they're going to just knock off accounts that are giving those lawyers ammo. FemFreq has been doing this for long enough that it kinda makes sense they'd get their shit deleted eventually.

Prior to deletion, all that happens is youtube will take your ad money or remove some offending videos, so FemFreq had to fuck up repeatedly and for a long time for them to actually get outright deleted like this.

doesn't look banned to me.

GODDAMN IT

Fucking tits.

Yeah it looks like it has just been restored

oooooh so now its ok to be the damsel?

report the shit out of this channel.
didn't even take a hour for the jews to restore it

they always have current year man on the front page when you're logged out

looks like they don't have current year man on the front page today, that's a rarity.

is current year man trudeau or oliver?

oliver

???

I don't think you understand how utterly inconsequential that backlash is to Google or YouTube. SJWs lashing out at them is tantamount to punching the ocean.

more like punching a cuck

Yes. However if we could co-opt their insanity and get them to start using startpage or IXquick or some other alternative. Not (((ddg))). It would be very noticeable.

So, have gamercucks started a hashtag to get her account back online yet?

oh, if it was down longer, I'm sure they would
#sobrave
#polisjustlikesjwsxd

this

#prayforsarkessian
#lettheshekelsflow
#dontcensortheshekels
#GGdisavows/pol/

I thought Oliver was TWONTY FIF-TEEN man, and that this was current year + 1

you know something wild I found out recently?
4shared of all places
has the most violations per month
by far

Apparently when all those other file service sites got shut down by the gov back in 2011 or so it became the normies' go-to spot and now it has all the additional expected SJ media crap you expect in it like video sharing and conferencing and whatnot.
man, to think normies might've been trading illicit stuff under everyone's noses because they only remembered 4shared as that annoyingly unusable rapidshit clone with the 3 times as long captcha timer.
google.com/transparencyreport/removals/copyright/?hl=en
chekkit, 7 million last month alone!
google.com/transparencyreport/removals/copyright/domains/?r=last-month archive.is/yhsvu

and yes, as expected of the largest officially recognised piracy network, is run by russians

no, this is a rarity.

I don't see it either… how can you tell if someone is banned?

jews don't have any principals other than money-pals.

Her videos are still there. Fuck you OP for being a worthless, pathetic cucksinaction faggot.

Once again goyumgate shows how weak and inconsequential they are. Take this shit back to reddit with all your fellow literallys.

Just line these crony parasites against the wall already.

crunchbase.com/organization/4shared#/entity

dang, ate my link

Also as expected of russians, filthy skeevy DoItForFree schweinhunds!
forum.make-the-cut.com/discussion/20609/warning-pc-police-4shared-account-or-other-file-sharing-sites
Even without a report on you, even without sharing a file publicly they can see everything you've uploaded and they will look!
If you ever hear gramma talking about getting on 4shared, get her the hell off it!
Only part of this site with a Freebleeder this bad is GGHQ! (or maybe /a/)
vidya unrelated

If it is back up, then it's time for a lawsuit.

Seriously? Is she really already unbanned not even 2 hours in?

Why does this cunt still exist? Because she sucked colbert off onstage? seriously just burn the fucking witch already. It's not hard to lash her on a cross and start a bonfire. Islam is real feminism.

Can confirm.

Almost certainly staged for publicity.

Who does Sarkeesian know at Youtube?

OP, she's back. But here an archive of her channel in a terminated state.
archive.is/Iwpqs

I'm, sure it's all just a mixup.

looks like GG won

Because Anita knows she can control how her followers respond through what she posts on Twitter and probably cleared it already with Youtube.

Nice.

Look at the low-T male feminist call guys who report their stolen videos being used by Anita as "man-boi losers".

His pudgy face and using a "couple" picture as avatar, screams desperation for approval.

That's just fucking weird.

Probably trying to ramp up the "war on womyn" outrage to mobilize the vagina vote.

I'm skeptical

Google owns YT, and Quinn/Valkenberg works in Google Ideas, so there's a pretty deep rooted connection there.

This is the technique all for-money shills use to boost donations.
Sinead Mccarthy tried it several times recently, she claimed a psychopath is stalking her, that someone lit a fire in her back yard and that she had to delete most of her videos because she's being prosecuted for hate-speech.

None of it true but it gets the donations flowing.

I could understand where this text was going until the
bit.

If they're under attack, why would they want feminism?

It's an in-joke.

Don't get me wrong but how is banning shit we don't like something to cheer for? Sure, watching them have a taste of their own medicine is refreshing I just thought the right thing to do is simply smile and let them pass.

Take it down AGAIN.

Cause you're a faggot.

Yeah, I feel the same. Who the fuck cares? All it does is give her sympathy points.

THIS IS NOT A VIDEO GAME BOARD

FUCK

what is feminist frequency? or what was..

Into the trash you go.

No kidding. It was more than blatant. Same with the anti-trump SNL bullshit.

ahh ahh, THE original!

I've been watching it non-stop since it debuted!