>breitbart.com/london/2016/05/06/poland-abolishes-anti-racism-watchdog/

Other urls found in this thread:

npsgnmp.wordpress.com/2012/07/26/what-happened-to-gettysburgs-confederate-dead/
spanish-fiestas.com/history/reconquest/
ihr.org/jhr/v16/v16n1p-2_Chalmers.html
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love Poland

they really need to legalize guns though…. because the EU will no doubt invade them

Because untrained civilians with hunting rifles are a nations first defense right?

It says they'll be replaced by 'more efficient' institutions.

Reminder that Poland is still ZOG, with about 4k NATO troops there ready to invade Russia.

Because it's difficult to maintain an invasion when everyone is armed.

They don't have armed and organized civilian militias, i thought people would start to organize after the communists fell.

It worked in America.

Think outside the cuckshed for once.

Technically a nation of snipers is most effective …

but its nice to be trained on other platforms.

Nobody said first but it is undoubtedly effective, unless you are completely new to world history.

HOL UP

I'm happy for them and all, but the more I see this the more it feels like there's no fucking hope for my country. Here's a question Holla Forums, at what demographic percentage is it acceptable to cut and run?

Come on user. Don't be a retard.

i didn't make the picture, but the point stands. so refute the point

"To place any dependance upon Militia, is, assuredly, resting upon a broken staff." - George Washington

Militia were not trusted by either American or British soldiers. Militia weren't equipped with bayonets, nor were they trained to use them. Militia were fucking cannon fodder friend.

GOD BLESS Holla ForumsAND

THEY WERE IN THE FUCKING TREES MAN

We will now call it Holla Forumsand!

Ten thousand hours in paint. Also I agree with you retard.

Guerrilla wars are a bitch to fight for the invaders generally, a guerilla war with added Polish army and their magic space weapons don't laugh too soon, they are better than nothing and the war would be even worse for the invaders.

i will refute the MSPAINT graphic right now:

THERE WAS NO WAR IN VIETNAM
VIETNAM IS A HOAX

c'mon

I guess my family members who died in that war are made up then.

Your family members are pussies for dying.

It was all in your head.

It's ALL in your head

you did not witness any death of said family memebers in a war.

it was real in your mind

Hermes Trismegisto pls

Once again polan is savior of yurop

apparently nobody did go to vietnam because everyone was a draft dodger.

So pretty much there was a fake war and nobody went because they all got 500 draft deferments each.

You know I can just as easily say it was fake in your mind and we are right back at square one. Post some evidence nigger.

yes actually

haha you fucking faggot

What's the point in saging if you're going to keep running your mouth? Fuck you and your dead family members, may you join them soon.

Not bumping the thread, obviously.
y u mad do
Post some evidence or shut the fuck up.

post some evidence that your supposed relatives died in vietnam.

You have no evidence of any war death at all at anytime of any person during the hoax vietnam war.

it was a fugging hoax. There was no enemy to be combated, so they made up the vietcong, nobody ever saw a vietcong because they do not exist.

war is a fucking hoax.

I will stab you to death with my reproductive organ.

if you're gonna say war is a hoax the burden of proof is on you, you fucking spaz

Quality posting guys.
>>>/cuckchan/

>>>/nigger/

if you worship death and war so much then why don't you go the fake war and find out that war is a hoax and there is no death.

Pick any of the wars tha are supposedly occuring today. Go to any of those fake countries, and you will witness absolutely no proof of the war that the jewish talmudvision presents to you.

You are presented an idea of what war is through the talmudvision and jewish media only. War is a jewish fable in your mind.

Go to any country were a fake war is occuring and you will find no evidence of combat or war death.

You're totally gonna win me over to your side of the debate with all that evidence.

Fun fact! The Vietcong was "started" by America just like ISIS to get the French out of Vietnam then they went commie and had to fight them. Also the proof is in Arlington and other national cemeteries you fucking dumb ass.

I'M NOT DEBATING YOU, I'M FUCKING WITH YOU

Some blacks were given to the Continental army by their owners. Others were given freedom for service. This is incontrovertible historical fact.

I'm not saying they were the backbone of the force. More like less than 1% of them. They were, however, there.

hmm, it could have been in the context that it was only a fabrication and never existed, but the lie that it did exist justified what you are explaining.

No, you're just shitposting. You should stop, it's really bringing down the quality of the board.

We have different interpretations of quality so no. If you really want to put an end to this: stop posting retard.

Are you doing some "XDDDD if the holocaust was a hoax every war was a hoax" meme or are you just genuinely retarded?

It's not like Ireland and the United States both got their independence from a bunch of untrained fucks with random guns or anything.

Poland should actually do something other than not doing anything in the past 400 plus years of its history.

Instead of being a hoax sham nation which only exists because of being an international buffer zone between germany and russia, Poland should actually exert some force to claim that it is a nation of people, a spefic race, otherwise it will continue down the same road of being a hoax sham nation as a safe haven and piggybank for international banking jews.

lel

America was led by it's aristocracy and most of the important battles were fought by Continental regulars, not militia. Militia would run away after firing a few volleys and then head home.

If your idea of quality is posts like then I seriously question your definition.

No surprises here. I've learned not to even read the first three responses to threads, expecting them to mostly be shills.

If your idea of quality is anything like all of your retarded posts then go to reddit. Your pretentious, unintelligent and uninteresting all in the same bag.

you never did nor ever will witness one human being kill another human being as an act of war.

Sounds like something I've read before.

Okay that's not proof a war didn't happen. Post some fucking factual proof or get the fuck out nigger.

Top kek. We have dedicated shitposting boards you know. Holla Forums doesn't have to be and shouldn't be your one stop shop.

you mentioned the arlington cemetary.
Now if you are using cemeteries as proof, then I direct your attention to GETTYSBURG.
There are no confederate soldiers burried at gettysburg, so where did they burry them?

could you be less ambiguous please?

It doesn't have to be yours either. You've said nothing of any content or interest.

No.

cue the crisis actor jew.

don't need to watch that faggots poem.
what did dr. suess write that little speech for oppenjew.
how cute.

You are worse than the flat earthers.

They weren't permitted to be buried in the Gettysburg cemetery because they were fighting against the union. Most of them spent about nine years in shallow unmarked graves until some southern organizations arranged for their return south, most ended up in the Hollywood Cemetery in Richmond, Virginia according to a quick search. Of course you'll probably just dismiss this too.

Good thing it isn't then.

"The one who perceives the self as a killer,
and the one who perceives the self as killed:
neither of them know that the self does not kill,
nor is it killed." - Bhagavad Poopoo

Let me answer your question with another question.

Where will you go?

Diversity will catch up with you in the end. If you flee from Germany to Switzerland, for example, it's a matter of time before diversity follows you. Then you flee from Switzerland to Poland, and before you know it diversity will have found you.

There is a point where you can retreat no further, and with the way things are that point is going to be well within your lifetime. Then, you'll wish you hadn't abandoned so many resources, facilities, weapons and land to people who don't plan to let you live.

The sum total of the planet's military forces x10 couldn't fight and win versus the armed American population that's armed.

That's why. Yup most are untrained. A good amount are currently military or ex military.

-WMDs

PiS is a bunch of old commies masquerading as the right wing. A broken clock is right twice a day.
We're still fucked, our government would gladly cuck us as hard as any other if it wasn't so bloated and busy trying to keep their old power structure together.

This post is correct.

Didn't want to reply to THIS post

but this one

This shit has happened to me twice today. Hope I'm not going blind.

oh come on, it's way better then it was. And if every social idea = communism for you, you are retarded.

also nice derail and double thread you fucking faggots.

You're going blind.

I guess I'm moving to poland once my country succumbs to the nigger plague

tracking with the richmond thing, nice thing it was called hollywood as well. But those were sent immediately following the fake battle.

Most of the supposed confederate dead were sent to respective cemeteries throughout the south even to all the way to new orleans. Some fake confederate dead were sent even to their families.

Now, if there is being a war and the trains were so important, they actually found time to transport all the dead bodies to several cemeteries around the south? Those train cars must of smelt like total shite, wouldn't they have?

Would a family have wanted a rotted month old body to be delivered to them in the mail down south? Obviously some of these bodies would have had to been put into depot storage to sort out where they are going.

thanks for clearing that up

Obviously it was named that because of kikes.

wat
How would that even work?

You realize nine years after the battle the war was over right?

It's better than it was by virtue of not having an openly left government anymore.
PiS isn't fixing anything, they just aren't fucking things up as quickly as PO did.
Doesn't mean we're not ruled by a cutthroat oligarchy, or any close to recovering from that one time when Stalin fucked our shit up.

I don't give a shit about some ADL knockoff getting closed, call me when starting a business doesn't involve a truck of red tape, when schools stop teaching USSR propaganda given to them decades ago, when taxpayer money stops changing hands a thousand times and shrinking to a tenth before going where it's supposed to, and when judges actually start reading what they sign.

no this happened during the war
do your homework
the history says the conefederate dead were transported all around the south closest to the dead soldiers supposed hometown.

Surely providing a source will be easy then.

npsgnmp.wordpress.com/2012/07/26/what-happened-to-gettysburgs-confederate-dead/

Besides all this, I'm sure there are better ways to attempt to prove your point besides Gettysburg.

POLAND NOOOO

I think we meme'd it into becoming Holla Forums-land guys.

I hate Poland because they're the niggers of Europe. Fucking leeches off the system and then don't give anything back. Anyone arguing they're different from Greece is lying to themselves.

I hope someone nukes them all.

EU STATUS
ANALLY ANNIHILATED

Most BBCs were at home tending to white women while the white men were at war. That was the beginning of the end. White women have never been the same since. Disloyal, oversexed whores.

something about poland makes it really cohesive. They are doing things smartly.

You guys are fucking pathetic.

have battle at gettysburg

south loses battle at gettysburg

north kind enough to allow south to bury their dead

north kind enough to let south leave after burying dead

somehow let south linger about after loosing battle

somehow the war was still real

it was real in my mind

Poland #1 FAKE country

Do you take pleasure from shitposting on an Indonesian shadow puppet forum?

POLAND TOP HOAX

nice butthurt, Shultz

Daily reminder that Western Europe has always prefered and has been buddy buddy with the kebab. They did when the Ottomans invaded Eastern Europe. Instead of helping to drive them back they sat on their asses and waited. When the tired Ottoman armies tried to go for the West they were exhausted and failed. For the next 5 centuries they dealt with the kebab empire.

Daily reminder that westerners will cheer eastern europeans and slavs for removing kebab and will call us snow niggers the next second.

THEY DESERVE TO BURN FOR THEIR APATHY

POLAND TOP TOURIST ATTRACTION: AUSCHWITZ

fuck u racist retards

anyone who buys polish products is a fucking fascist mindslave

not going to change my fucking mind ever

Why is this thread being fucked with?

I only cheer.

spain dealt with moslem rule for over 7 centuries and were able to make Jews and Moslems illegal at the same time in 1492.

Spain then became the richest country in the world and conquered south america and 1/3 of north america, what the fuck is your excuse?

I only get my shrunken head paper weights from poland, wtf u talkin about.

The Silent Witness at Nuremburg: the Shrunken Head of a Murdere Pole. A Pole was hanged in Buchenwald. His head was shrunk to the size of a fist and made into a paper-weight. To-day, the head of this young Pole waits in an outer room of the Palace of Justice for a verdict on the massacre of million like him.

im not fucking anything im just trying to debrainwash idiots like u who think "nations" are things that actually matter and not just made up ideas to justify war and violence

jesus christ

My excuse is that out of all the Eastern European countries we took the brunt of the Ottoman armies. And it was because of us that they didn't advance further into Europe. Greece constantly waved the white flag in their battles against the kebabs when we sent them reinforcements. Later on everything further than Bulgaria and Romania had to deal with weakened armies. Later on there was the whole Balkan wars which was basically a fucking free for all. After that there were the two world wars started by westerners which buttfucked Eastern Europe to no end.
AND NOW YOU HAVE WESTERN SHITS THAT THINK COMMUNISM IS A GOOD SYSTEM

You mean to tell me that Spain was under Ottoman rule for 7 centuries?

The West has never been a friend to the East.

The Christian Reconquest of Spain was complete, just 771 years after its beginning.

spanish-fiestas.com/history/reconquest/

King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella of Spain. Their marriage in 1469 united the provinces of Castile and Aragon. In 1492 their armies took Granada, the last Muslim stronghold in Spain, and unified the country. That same year "their Catholic majesties" banished the Jews from the kingdom. Similarly, the Muslims were driven out or forcibly baptized in 1502. In the decades that followed, Spain amassed great wealth and a vast empire. By the late 1500s it was the world's foremost military and colonial power.

ihr.org/jhr/v16/v16n1p-2_Chalmers.html

There is a direct corelation between making jews and moslems illegal in spain and their colonial and military prowress afterwards.

The Vietnam War was heavily sabotaged by Anti-War Democrats who were infiltrated by the KGB and Communist sympathizers.

The problem with Polacks is that all of their names are so weird that you can't pick out the Jewish ones