Were the egyptians actually the good guys?

Were the egyptians actually the good guys?

Of course. They wuz kangs and everything
Jews never accomplished anything impressive

Every black person is infallible so yes

According to "modern" standards, keeping slaves is bad, at least for the people who are being kept as slaves. But also the big Egyptian buildings were mostly built by the locals, not slaves, so that is misleading.

The key to understand why the pharaoh and Ramses are the villians is the religious aspect here. According to the really old Christian/Jewish and even Muslim traditions, that person who doesn't worship my god is a heathen, and should be either converted or destroyed. But since not many regular people know/understand this, they had to make the Egyptians slave keepers, which is bad, because everyone knows about muh slavery and all. At least there's no holocaust in this movie.

So, yeah, the Egyptians are the bad guys, but more precisely anyone who doesn't worship the god of Moses is a bad guy.

It's also interesting to look at the happenings from the Jews' side. Moses had to do God's bidding, he had no other real choice. But as long as he does nothing, his people suffer because they are kept as slaves and looked down on - maybe there is a little antisemitism in there.

And now that I think of, just think about The Mummy! When Benny starts to speak Jewish, Imhotep says "Ah, the language of the servants." So there and here, at leats the ruling male class of Egyptians look down on the Jews.

What a revelance…

Kikes claiming they were slaves in Egypt shows that kvetching knows no bounds nor is it limited by any truth.

Wich one wud u fuk?

nope

Yes.

Also daily reminder we actually have Ramses II corpse and he's so fucking white he's actually a ginger…

yes, they were just mislead bc they kept the kikes alive instead of just wiping them out the face of the earth

But he died like 90 years of age. Maybe when he was around 30, he looked more creol, because he spent more time out on the sun. If you look at his nose: that's not a nigger nose. Maybe his lips are a bit too big, but see, Moses also has brown skin, because they've spent a lot of time outside.

According to this story, God was protecting them. The whole slavery was some kind of test of endurance for them. I believe that if Ramses or Seti thought of kiling them all, God would have interviened.

This movie was great.

no, six million jews died while building their pyramids.

Did the jews use their hooked nose to lift those megalith bricks?

Oy gevalt

did those locals have a choice in the matter, though?

Well technically didn't the Jews murder each first born son of the Kekgyptians?

Yes, it was their job

but were they allowed to quit and find another job if they didn't want to build pyramids?

but the life of a thousand gentiles is not worth a jew's fingernail, goy

The choice was still between starvation and work. Even thought there are similarities, the palace economy practiced by Egyptians wasn't true freedom like communism.

Yes

LOL

Good meme.

You have to realize that modern communist teen faggots think that true communism has never existed. They have the answer to true communism, you just have to listen to their propaganda, that is based on the past. They are the future!

fair enough, then they weren't slaves, unless you're a retard like who believes that everyone is a slave because of the basic laws of reality

communism leads to totalitarianism. It always has, it always will. As soon as you give all of the power to the people, you will need a leader to take control of that power. Then he will abuse it.

see: communism

Disregard, I love fommunism!

Then it will stop being communism. Communism never fails, just like muslims can never be terrorists.

I'm saying that all forms of communism lead to totalitarianism. There is no example of communism in the past that hasn't.

Really makes you think

DEY WAZ KANGZ

In truth, they had no choice.

First, when the Nile flooded the fields, it was impossibru to do agricultural work, so they had to look out for another job. The huge building projects were available and they were timed in accordance with the flooding, so everyone was winning.

But after a while, the rulers thought nothing was more important than their monuments which lead them to the Afterlife, so they have created laws that bid every citizen in a certain age range to go and work for them. They had to go, because it was the law. But they still got paid, they got food and ale, etc.

It's not a fallacy, it's just fake communism.

It wasn't them, it was God.

Not at all.

[citation needed]

there is no historical documentation supporting any of the story of moses. none whatsoever. don't you think if the egyptians actually suffered ten plagues the culmination of which was the murder of every first born son in the kingdom, someone besides the jews would have written that shit down?

The jew cries out as he strike you. Also they are kangz so they dindu nuffin.

but it is all fiction.

So jews didn't rob egypt of it's wealth murder their children, set them up as the villains and run away to spread their lies?

Cause that really sounds like something the jews would do.

Bit it failed every time it degenerated into totalitarianism, that is every time it was applied

they did later, during (((British))) colonial rule

That wasn't real communism

Why not both. It really sounds like a kike to rob egypt of it's wealth, murder their children, cast them as the villian, run away to spread lies about them and then come back millenia later with another subverted nation to steal more wealth using the lies they had told millenia before as justification for their continued persecution while playing the victim still.

I've read this in a book. Either in Ancient Egypt: Myth & History, or in Oxford History of Ancient Egypt. I think it was in the latter one

there's zero historicity supporting that there was a significant jew population in egypt during the period let alone that they were slaves, revolted and fled. literally a fairy tale religion.

Cause it really sounds like something a jew would do.

Back. to. Reddit. tbh. fam.

but you see, true communism doesn't exist

FUCK ALL EDGYPTIANS

Even in their fairytales kikes will be kikes.

kek

And that is why communism never fails. :^)

All these edgyptians need to get out. Communism is literally the perfect system the issue is that PORKY keeps interfering.

Jews don't like to do manual labor, so they murdered children and felt totally validated in doing so.

Isn't communism a "command" economy? Meaning the government commands you to give your resources to the state?

Jews?

No, Gommunism is the act of workers owning their own production.Like, if you make a chair, then you own that chair but you dont make it for dosh you make it for the love of making a chair. Let me explain.

There aren't any transactions under ancommunism, even bartering doesn't exist.

It's a horizontal system of life built on mutual aid and supported by a peer to peer communal network. You aren't assigned a job, as long as you can prove you're competent and know how to do something, you just go help out on the job site you want you.

Things won't be built for planned obsolesence, but instead designed to last, so much of the endless manufacturing is cut out, so you can help out for however long you feel like.

And if you don't know how to do the job you'd like to do, go grab the books and the paywall-less internet and get yourself an education.

And what do you get out of it? All the stuff you'd like, and if your community doesn't make what you want, or doesn't make it in the way you want, commission it from a commune that does. And since there are no trade secrets or intellectual property and patent laws any more, you can just go learn from the person / commune that makes the thing the way you like it.

Not everyone's a farmer or a pharmacist, but everyone helps out and so everyone is entitled to having their needs met.

Yes, that's where the support network comes in. We currently make enough food to give 118% of the world's population full bellies year round, but due to capitalism creating fake shortages, a good portion of that food is purposefully wasted to drive costs up. In a barterless society, nobody would ever have an economic reason to do such a thing, so scarcity would quickly become a non-issue.

And without requiring money to survive, people could automate most, if not all, the production, giving people loads of free time to do as they please.

As I said, you do the job you like. And lots of people have a mechanical/technological hobby. Even more so would become proficient at it if there wasn't such a steep cost to enter the field.

This is just a portion of how it would work, but I hope you can understand how this creates a post-scarcity and post-wage slave future for all.

The red menace musd be grushed :DDDD :D

Listen my ban just got lifted. I'm the real TruthSeeker. I can explain it all fairly easily. Also where are the arguments? I see none.

Then wipe Marx's cum out of your eye.

That comic is inaccurate.

In what way?

I'd work cooking. I enjoy cooking so I'd be a cook for the joy of it or perhaps a painter or a film maker. Everybody would do what they wished to do

Because I'd happily be a media producer, a painter, a cook. I think a lot of others would follow suit.

Now I know I'm being b8ed p.gud/10 almost made me rage.

…what's bait about having hobbies that could be your work?

Others enjoy building or keeping stock, some people like to work farms. It's pretty easy to do?

That sounds like a retarded romanticized version of an economy structure that would never work because economies are built on built on doing jobs for people for something in return. Anything that tried to deviate crashed and failed.

Buzz buzz, buzzy bee

It will

Or, you know, they could be done for the good of the party/country/humanity? Like charity?
Think about charities. Charities exist.

Hoxha wants a word with you dear.

Not an argument

Short answer: No, Long answer: Nope

I'm confused. The egyptians were gommunists???

Why doesn't dreamworks make better musicals than Disney anymore?

Because ever since Shrek they decided it was easier to make pop culture referencing comedies. Damn shame since their early work was good. Even the Kung Fu Panda movies and HTTYD movies while good for the modern age are nowhere near as good as this.

Isn't the bible one big pop culture reference?

bump

depends does it reference Star Wars and every "geek media"?

Let me tell you about the fucking egyptians.

There are a disgusting vile race, putrid in every manner, when an edgyptian looks to you he only sees a chance to rob you of your communism and all your marx. THEY WILL BE EXTERMINATED

Obviously. I also doubt they suffered with constant whipping of the work force. That never made sense at any age. Your killing and injuring free workers. I get fucking over lazy assholes not pulling their load which can endanger the rest of the workforce. They were likely just disgusted with the fact they were working a labor job and not merchant work.

Funny how Egyptians never mention the sandniggers even though they mention nubians and others regularly.

D-does this mean truthseeker was the bad guy all along and egyptian sudocuck was trying to save us???

wtf i love jews now

Depends on the dynasty. For example, the Egyptian society that had Joseph as pharaoh's literal right hand, and the one that had the Jews as slaves were two entirely different regimes.

entirely different regimes meaning completely false and made up bullshit from a book of jewish fairy tales.

I guess you also believe that China was always a communist nation who hates Christians.

you know what happens when you assume, user. you make an ASS out of U and ME

That's actually a good comeback.

You need to kill yourself

Actually, we've caught the Egyptians falsifying their own history to make themselves look better before. One of the Ramses's led his troops out to do battle with the Hittites, got his ass kicked, and came back and told everyone that it was a glorious victory. And of course, there's also the issue of the obviously black African Egyptians for some reason depicting themselves as inferior white men in their art, another falsification made to appease the white slavers.

bogdanoff brothers own the pyramids

the Battle of Qadesh was indeed heavily propagandized by the egyptians in their record keeping… how do we know this? Multiple Primary Sources.

but ramses ii didnt get his ass kicked. he was ambushed with a devastating chariot attack before the siege had begun and lost a great deal of cohesion, but was able to rally his troops, fought to a stalemate and went home empty handed. of course like every good piece of propaganda he accentuated his strengths and downplayed his weaknesses. which is why to read the egyptian account one would find them to be the heroes in their own accounts of the battle.

i dont know what you're babbling about as far as nigger egyptians. egyptians were a light skinned brown people, niggers were nubians who lived far further south and west

They were built by aliens kikes

kek nice photoshop m8

/his/ BTFO of Holla Forums revisionism again!

There's no historical evidence that the jews were ever slaves in Egypt
The closest you can get to it is a group of Semitic invaders who raided Egypt before being driven back out to the middle east

It was all lies?! What about the holocaust then???

If it was literally perfect no amount of any type of interference could stop it from working. You just proved yourself wrong dipshit.

the fuck is wrong with your hbrain that you need to connect something from 5k BC that never actually happened to something in 1942 germany for which there is a multitude of supporting evidence, and it's even all written down like with notes and shit

Actually, recent findings suggest there was a large Syro-Palestinian people living within the Egyptian kingdom around the time of the middle kingdom near what would become the city of Rameses, which is right where the Bible put them. The whole "no evidence muh fugga" meme was created because archeologists just assumed the Exodus took place in the time of the new kingdom.

those are not recent findings nor are they reliable, those are wholly debunked idiots who failed to get a doctorate without buying it whose basic entire job is to find historical support for biblical nonsense

go ahead and find me one piece of research they sign their names to that aren't a bitchy slapfight between egypt and syria or iran

The guy who leads the site doesn't even believe they're the hebrews, but they are most definitely of Syro-Palestinian origin.

there is a huge fucking problem with the evidentiary procession granted here.

who'se to say these arent fucking irish motherfuckers in egypt because one guy said maybe so?

why not northern english? why not native american?

do you get the picture yet? anyone can make ludicrouse claims about anything and apparently even today make a decent chuck of shit money by pretending that the fucking History channel is actually not retard propoganda

and before you even start to entertain the idea remeber this is the fucking network that put "Ancient Aliens" on tv.

They opressed jews and enslaved niggers so yes

To be fair when it started out it was actually about History. Granted most of it was Western History but still History nonetheless. I miss Modern Marvels, that was one of the best shows they had on there.

Bro you need to start reading book by realists instead of idealists. You will end up a slave of your own stupidity if you keep believing shit like that is feasible

COMMUNISM IS IN YOUR HEART

I WILL NOT GO DOWN

I WILL NOT FALL

YOU CAN NOT CONTROL ME Holla Forums
I'VE BROKEN YOUR MIND WASH
YOU SLANDEROUS FOOL,
AHHHHHHH

we wuz kangs and shit etc

Forged documentation?

Wwere the pyramids actually chins of their statues buried upside down?

WE

Bible is bullshit because if God did exist and jews were his chosen why wouldn't he vaporize every fucking egyptian the second they fucked with jews instead of using gay ass frogs etc

The usual explanation was to let the jews suffer some punishment for being dicks. Them suffering is a big part of their religion.

Every single culture they imposed themselves on in the entire history of judaism has despised them. You would think they might take the hint and change their jewy ways.

God showed up in my dreams and said I would kill you

this. jews are the ultimate betas and passover was the ultimate beta uprising

If they're so beta why do they rule the world?

This tbh

They don't and never will as a people unfortunately.

Funny thing about the Hittites, they were claimed a fictional tribe by historians for years before evidence was found that they really existed.

What evidence hasn't been found? What has been covered up or lost? Why are modern historians treated like arbiters of absolute truth? Even to the point of deciding what written historical account is fictional or not?