Suicide encouragement

Can you encourage me to kill myself?
I'm 21, I have no friends and also I never had a girlfriend or sex.

kys

Post your info to baph

Only if you promise to live stream

this world doesn't need attention whores like you, become an hero

post a pic so we can rate 1/10 or 2/10 (or maybe even 3/10)

21 and never felt a warm pussy.
You're fucking pathetic,user.
Is it because your fat or just fucking gross.
You should killbyourself,no woman will ever love You.
Even the most pathetic anons have at least one friend they can fap to animu with.
Just fucking do it…

First, what do you look like. I'm not about telling attractive people to leave the genepool.

Just do it and livestream it for us

You should die. There are plenty of options to an hero. Go take a cyanide pill, hang yourself, put a bullet in your brain. Make homemade crystals with bleach, ammonia, and pennies then blow bubbles to make some pretty crystals.
Also livestream it.

Turn yourself gay, then fuck that bp/have yours fugged.

THEY REALLY ARE FUN TO MAKE

make your last day at least memorable. like go fuck a hooker what does it matter you're gonna kill yourself anyways
tell your boss/teachers to fuck themselves
punch your enemies in the face/light them up
run around naked in public
tell the girls you like, you like them
tell everybody why you're gonna kil yourself
touch random boobies on the street
go crazy man you got nothing to lose

I'm going on 22 and still a virgin with maybe 1-2 friends I don't talk to outside of the net.

Get over it. Improve yourself and hone some self-awareness. Join the army if you absolutely can't stand your minimum wage job. At least you'll be doing something useful

I can't find the article of soldiers washing rocks next to a building and beeing happy about doing so.

Yeah but when your humvee explodes from a soda bottle IED you can pull your teammates to safety and make new friends who are indebted to you

DO IT FAGGOT

There's no grand purpose to life, no divine master plan, just a stream of random events that you perceive as good or bad depending upon the levels of various chemicals in your brain.
If you died today nobody would miss you. In three weeks' time nobody would even remember you.

However, even though your life is utterly pointless your death can generate some lulz. Leave a suicide note like pic related.

make the last day worth it though. don't just kill yourself. fuck everybody first

I disagree. Jesus loves you

Jesus here.
No.
I'm into grils.

Second time I've seen that pic today on here user

never thought I need more jesus pics

Do this,OP

Just one more year to go and you'll officially become a supreme gentleman.

You know what to do user, you shall be the new saint of /r9k/.

he has no gf because he's busy fapping at himself in the mirror room

That cap is why normies just don't get it.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
and so forth

r8

1/10 kill yourself

are you kidding?

r u kidding???

youre cute OP dont worry

11/10 am being honest

Sheeit, you look like Jack Black. I'd an hero with a phizzog like that.

Your not really ugly but you should shave and fix your posture. Your chin/jawline looks pretty masculine (hard too tell from the angle) so at best you could be a 6/10 which is pretty average.
How tall are you?

well yes I am. honestly I would rate something like 4/10 but on the other hand I really want to see that livestream.

Don't do it user!! You're still young and have plenty to live for!!

7/10 I'd fuck you

no
but go to >>>/suicide/

I know a girl who cared so little about her life that she would actually feel comfortable doing all of that and more. She's not like that now. Back then, she was psychotic. She doesn't regret it.

tell me more about her

Lulz, you're far from alone dude.

Gotta love all these young punks that think they should an hero because they're still virgins at 21. Try going to 31. I have, and I'm still here. I just quit giving a shit. Girls are overrated anyway. Intelligence, kindness and integrity are basically the biggest turn off to girls. Most of them just want guys who are meatheads or have lots of money so they can rob you blind.

gotta agree

OP, half of your friends are surely virgins as well, they lie about having sex. been there, done that

She also had anxiety and depression. She started talking to imaginary people because she was a loner in her mind, nothing out of the ordinary. It became obsessive and ended up fearing that others would hear her thoughts (a delusion).

She gave up on life and did all sorts of stuff. Singing on the street. Painting her nose red. Have walks while naked. Not bothering to hide all those cuts on her body. Skipping classes to go to the beach. It was crazy.

you have to vote dumb nigger
fuck you

no need to hurry, everyone dies at some point.

I must say I kind of admire this

Pay someone to help you smoke DMT on the peak of a milligram of LSD, you fucking pussy bitch boy.

To people several million times as rich as you that you've never met, maybe. You're more useful in general as a fertilizer. Just one turd in the woods outweighs a soldier. Imagine how many soldiers an entire corpse amounts to.

I'm 22 and I've never had sex.
I've had a couple of girlfriends and boyfriends though, but that was years ago.
It's easy as hell to make friends in this day and age.
Just hop onto an IRC that is about your interests and start chatting.
Don't kys, you're pathetic to think that there's not more to lifer than friends, girlfriends and sex.
Get a hobby.

kill yourself faggot

I'm in the same boat, 21, but I don't mind that I don't keep in contact with any friends and keep to myself. I just fucking hate not having a girlfriend, or just 1 fuck.

Oh and I don't want to kill myself, I just hate this shit.

I'm Spongebob and I'm cooler than you

Shave, get some oil free cleaner for your face, stop being a depressed faggot. You'll swim in pussy. Or kill yourself. I don't give a fuck.

😃

Do it, faggot.