Who is Judy looking for?

Who is Judy looking for?

Someone who doesn't want to go down her rabbit hole.

Who or what?

Have you seen this man in this picture, Holla Forums?

a million hours in ms paint

I don't get it.

someone put dickbutt on there

Done. Enjoy.

I think he's some sort of ninja guy or…something

epic yahweh bro

Y'all motherfuckers dumb. The fact it's anime isn't an excuse since this shit was all over Toonami back in the day.

I share your pain
THE SCHOOL OF THE UNDEFEATED OF THE EAST

I know, brah. Took me hours. Glad you like it.

Shit brah, I can't into Gundam because that's a long ass series with multiple shows and also games and comics and books and radio plays.
It takes a lifetime to watch/read/play it all.

G Gundamn is more of a spinoff. You can watch it without any prior knowledge of the previous series.

Maybe you can.

No, seriously, you can.

No, I can't.
Because I don't have all the fuckin' time in the world.

It's a 49-episode anime that has nothing to do with any prior installment of the Gundam franchise. It is also absolutely nothing like other installments in terms of tone; while most Gundam shows delve into politics and the struggles of humanity amidst war, G Gundam is about national stereotype giant robots fighting each other in a global giant robot tournament.

Maybe it's different in tone and it's set in a parallel universe or whatever, but if I watch that then I need to watch every other show, read all the manga (which could drive me crazy because it may not be translated) and play most of the games. Maybe all of them, certainly the ones that are considered canonical.
Also there are radio plays and books, and I can understand Japanese when I hear it, but I can't read well enough so I need translated books and manga.
You just made every Gundam series sound awesome except for this one.

This ends the thread.

most are

except wing

The only redeeming factor is Imagawa was behind it

Are you that faggot in other threads bitching that we make fun of niggers?

Funnily enough a lot of the designs for the gundams in that series were made to counter executive meddling. Since gundam was primarily seen as "that show we make to sell overpriced model kits" the show runner wanted to use designs that were purposefully difficult to make toys out of. The show runner assumed that things like burning finger wouldn't be able to be translated into toys (he was wrong) and a lot of designs were made just to fuck with execs who wanted everything to be toyetic. (Another example was master gundam's wings folding into a cape, something designed with the intention of being purposefully hard to design into a toy.) After model kits were pumped out designs became more outlandish as to discourage model kits and toys.

The show also has the virtue of being one of the only alternate timeline that isn't just a retread of UC anyways.

I don't think either 00 or Iron Blooded Orphans deserve that sting

you don't understand. the series is completely unrelated canonically.

there's (gundam canon) and (self contained universe). there are no references to other materials. the entire g gundam universe is self contained and canon agnostic.

Same with any of the gundam AU series. they take place so far outside that knowing things from the main canon would actually be detrimental to your watch experience.

They don't, thanks for clarifying for anyone lurking in the thread.

Smooth.

I see. And that somehow makes me not know the self-contained series are related to other series?
It makes me not know there's a huge Gundam universe?

It makes the fact that they exist irrelevant to the enjoyment of viewing the show.

you are being obtuse on purpose because this level of autism would leave a human being incapable of functioning.

It's like never eating cheerios because you never tried cocoa puffs, trix, cookie crisp, chex, reeses puffs, or any other general mills cereal.

OK user we get it, you are easily sucked into media black holes from which no autism can escape.

I don't eat cheerios.

11/10

Was G Gundam actually good? I loved it when I was a kid, but I haven't seen it since.

G Gundam was completely ridiculous. It was like every shonen cliche ramped up as far as it could go.

If you like crazy nonsense taking itself seriously in that strange Japanese way, you may enjoy it.

Oh, not at all. I mean, I love Star Trek but I've only seen Next Generation (the whole thing) and the recommended episodes of the original series, and some of the movies.
Why would I need to watch every single series? Just because I like one of them?
They're pretty self-contained if you ask me.
Do I sound like a weirdo who needs to know every single thing about the universe from where a show he likes came from?

She needs pictures, Holla Forums. Pictures of Spider-Man!

Also, Jesus Christ, I didn't think doing that G Gundam picture would derail this thread into Gundam talk Although I'm perfectly fine with that because our /m/ is sadly a graveyard

It's 100% pure hot-blooded melodrama and that makes it amazing. It has the perfect amount of over the top cheese and the dub just ramps that up into the stuff of legend. Although it always seemed like a missed opportunity that they didn't give the people from different nations stereotypical accents.

Best one so far.

that manly chin

My dick.

Wait. What happened?
What's wrong with your dick?

She's looking for it.

Or rather…..it's looking for her.