Google is Washing your Brain

My grandmother took a 'Hidden Pittsburgh' course some time ago, and there was an interesting anecdotal story about a police officer who was indicted for something, I cant remember what, and stopped to murder his lover or family on the way to the courthouse.
More unbelievable a fellow officer was his ride to the court house, and was unaware of the murders.
So I'm here trying to locate info on it, and found an interesting way Google is attacking our perceptions.
Try to google >>"police officer kills"
You'll note it suggests 'killed' in place of kills.
Next try >>"police officer murders"
And it will suggest 'murdered,' instead. But simply cut the word "murders" and paste it to the front of the search… now its correct spelling. . .
Not particularly damning in this application, but imagine what sort of things they could do with us, as so many people are dependent upon search?

Please, if you have other examples, or thoughts post them here.

And if anyone knows about the original Story, please assist.

–Cheers all.

They are bad examples as google recommends more common terms and "kills" and "murders" aren't in as common usage as they once were.
Another much more concerning feature of google is it deliberately biasing results to put you in your own echo chamber and limit your exposure to conflicting opinions.

As someone that watches a lot of science videos on youtube I also fucking hate the fact everything inevitably leads to conspiracy theories, for example watch this short video released by NASA then check the recommended videos and see what you get.

That's a terrible explanation, and its incorrect.
I can google 'Jesus Kills'.
I can google "black people kills" (not even good grammar)
without being corrected. So basically you dont know what the fuck you're talking about and didnt cross reference… no surprise there.

Agreed on the conspiracy theory redirect. But maybe, just maybe, you DONT know everything already… perhaps… maybe…

Does anyone with a functioning 'think box' want to chime in?

I don't claim to know everything but the vast majority of conspiracies run counter to provable facts.

As for google try mixing up your terms a little before making claims of your own.

Just because google didn't cover all their bases, or because perhaps there are legitimate reasons for 'police officer shoots'

Its anecdotal proof at best, I realize. Im not trying to prove any vast conspiracy.
Its the little things that add up, as sweeping efforts would be exposed.

My returns are not the same

from bing, /duckduckgo
The modifications attempts become more clear when cross referenced against another SE.

Autosuggest does not mean brainwashing. If you don't like the results, you can just turn it off.

I wonder what investment you have in google that you feel the need to defend the corporate giant…

If your brain isn't dynamic enough to consider the implications of modified search results, you have no place in this or any similar conversation.

I own only 3billion google stocks. Why do you ask?

3 billion google stocks?
you're a corporate officer of Google?
Theres ony about 7m shares out there right now for Google so I seriously doubt it.
The world would love to hear about a google officer on 8ch though.
*sniff sniff*

That's right, I am an officer of Google. I just bought another 6 million and 1488 more Google stocks. Umaru-chan is my waifu.

lets see if we can figure this out.

You're too slow to post. I'm going to sleep now.

good night sweetheart, see you in the morning.

that is really fucked up. it's as if they want to imply that a police officer could never kill or murder, and also imply's that police officers are only ever victims.

we know that there exists police who are good and police who are bad. some do good and some do very bad.

some people are good and some people are bad.

since we know these things are true we also know police and people are both capable of being victims or aggressors. police are people and people can be police.

to assume it is all black and white as google seems to imply, is simply stupid.

someone defending google

shills

who in the fuck is this person? what made you feel the need to come all the way here to tell us this? fuck you shill.

It's true, and it's much more sinister than anyone knows. They're grooming us for serving our reptillian overlords when they arrive from the outer reaches of far space.

Check this damning evidence I've attached.

Jesus what an autist

duh

😃

How would I be the Autist?
I call you a sheep sir. and a shill.
fuck off back to lego land you cunt.