Has anybody else noticed a sudden massive spike in anti-Trump threads that correlates with the active user count going...

Has anybody else noticed a sudden massive spike in anti-Trump threads that correlates with the active user count going up by 200+?
Are we being raided by some PR company or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/eUI0E
archive.is/y0DqM
8ch.net/pol/res/5920008.html
archive.is/2a7wY
thesaker.is/counter-propaganda-russian-style/
gizmodo.com/clinton-is-fighting-the-troll-wars-with-a-million-dolla-1775796407
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well there's about 10 threads that make Trump look bad and about 4 people in each thread actually talking about Trump looking bad.

Then there's about 190 (1)s who are saging those threads to make it look like they're different people with a false consensus.

So it would appear we've been raised by Trump shills.

Shut up faggot. There's more anti-Trump threads because the evidence he's a jewish shill is getting more and more overwhelming.

Why are you

Typing

Like this?

You don't need

To post

A space

Between each sentence.

Kinda happens when it;s been wall to wall Jews, people may be taking advantage but it's probably to do with the fact it will be hard to have an America first policy with so many Soros, Aipac and globalist fucks working for you.

Let's keep that user count going up lads.

LOL.

Nice samefagging, mate.

Worst of all, they are extremely fucking bad at it, kind of reminds me of the FBI guy and cheese pizza story. Maybe it even backfires again and some of them will be redpilled.

surely it has nothing to do with that Hillary PAC setting up a $1 million shill program the other week

It's textbook active shilling. Worse than that, it's the first stage of a larger plan. After Trump is discredited, accerlerationists will show up to try and convince people to vote for Hillary, ignoring the fact that if Trump is bought then he would work just as fine. The idea of course will be that Hillary will speed things along even more. This is being done because the jews cannot agree on which third option to adequately peddle to cut into Trump's base.

PATHETHIC

It's the $10 crew from SA. The people in the Vincent Canfield threads got a little bit too close to the truth about something, now they're here en-massed trying to slide and D&C shill to keep our eyes off the prize.

To add there is some document that lays this shit out. Not the screenshot showing Hillary hiring people to pull this bullshit but one that lists the stages.

This is part of it too. Holla Forums was drowned with shill threads when people started discussing about the Canfield shit there as well. I feel it is a combination of both.

Here they come.

they're not even sending the good ones

I don't mind shills that gives us a common enemy, rather than us wasting time on infighting.

Gas yourself Trump shill kikes.

Forgot

Anti-Trump strategy : Link him as close to Israel and Jews as possible. Cause division.

It's Hillary's PR company.

they don't even look alike

Have you thought about the possibility that we overwhelmed them?

WASP are willing to pay for a huge army in case of war, but do you expect the natural born penny pincers to keep qualified expensive shills in reserve, when they think the jew-haters too stupid to ever escape their free speech zones.

Are you a fucking retard. I'm posting that cause Adelson just endorsed him, not because they look alike. Seriously just get the fuck out.

at least the old ones used to put effort in it with their little link collection and shit. I even remember random hebrew popping up in their copy pasted posts because of broken formatting.

come to think of it, that last one might have happened in a "Putin is a kike" thread

yeah they're probably following their pattern of massively underestimating us

tbh fam

Thats what the other user said but they dont look alike. What are you even doing here?

You sound like a shill, m8.

I'd put all my shekels on it being Ben Shapiro using his massive 170 IQ and gaggle of yid minions to try and ruse us into opposing Trump so he can have his Recucklican party back.

Nice strawman, person who totally isn't being paid to post here.

Have you failed to read the threads? Trumps inner neo-con is coming out and you dumb fucks keep sucking his dick. Get ready for disappointment lads.

We must be Trump's harshest critics. Never slacken, ID all the jews at his side.

That's what OP's implying, obviously.

If only I were.

maybe there's some legitimate anti-trump shills, of course it's all part of the web of false enemies the Jews create

But Trump has done absolutely nothing to earn any trust from us, the more criticism the better.

Fuck off kike.

It's simple. If Trump betrays us, he will be a much larger accelerant. NWhich is why it's unlikely that he would betray us, because he has to know being viscerally hated by the entire country is not a good idea.

forgot to mention, you should take a look at /n/'s catalog. to say they've been overrun would be an understatement.

The problem with Trump isn't so much that he might "betray us", it's that he's maintaining faith in the system the kikes control and won't bring about any long term improvements in the outlook for Euro-Americans. Nothing short of violent revolution is going to stop us from slowly becoming Brazil. No that's not realistic at the moment but we need to keep our focus on making people Jew and white genocide aware. Vote for Trump if you want but he should not be our focus at all.

except for audit the fed, kick out the beaners, fuck the Chinese and, generally, make america great again. (if we believe his rhetoric)

Say what you want, but I'll take that over the status quo

Trump would be worth if it if the only thing he delivered on was the Wall. Anything else is just icing.

mein gott.

It's not just here; /n/ is full of these fuckers too.

Christ almighty.

I don't think the wall is that important, per se. All you have to do is start prosecuting businesses for hiring illegals - problem solved. Also, take away "most favored nation" status from China, and a lot of those jobs go to Mexico.

There was actually negative immigration during the recession, fam

Yes.

Yes.

Yeah all the beaners went home to get their families. The """official""" number of illegals in the states is around 12m IIRC, but the Bear Stearns analysts put that number well in the 30million range over a decade ago.

okay…. are you making a point or something?

No illegal jobs = no beaners

its as simple as that. btw, the IRS already knows most of who is hiring beaners bc they use fake socials. For instance, I saw a report that said that there is something like a million people in the US working with the SSN of 000-00-0000

#FactsTheyDontWantYouToKnow

We most definitely are, OP. I noticed it as soon as Cruz dropped out. Some PR firm is flooding both full and half/pol/, as well as a lot of political subreddits. Thankfully the_don is safe thanks to the mods, but half/pol/ just may be done for.

t. you

Also, what you said is true. Having Trump at the helm will hopefully stop this SSN usage thing, it's a travesty. Self-deporation is real, just gotta stop giving them drivers licenses, SSNs, etc. The wall is more symbolic and to stop cartel drug smuggling and to have a place on which to throw off the RINOs

The fact that all this Trump stuff is talking about Jews can't be a coincidence

This is the case. The PR firm is trying to connect Trump to the jews and use our antisemitism to make us hate Trump. It's fucking pathetic at how easy their tactics are to spot. Jesus, do they even try?

Purely.

This isn't similar to what leftists and cucks tried to push when Mike Tyson endorsed Trump. Nope. Nothing similar about this at all. Not at all.

Don't respond to them, don't tell them how to better their PR campaign. Just ignore them, report them, and let them flounder.

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed OP.

That's not obvious.

Last time I saw /n/, it was about India and poo.

Yes and yes. In addition to anti-Trump shilling, they will also take the opportunities to:

Make our enemies look more powerful than they really are to send us on a red herring quest. i.e. Everyone promoting globalism/SocJus/etc. has some sort of direct ties to the government/secret societies, and we should focus on the government/societies instead of just exposing the already identified foot soldiers.

Make Holla Forums look weaker than it really is. i.e. The mods are compromised, board quality has gone to irredeemable shit, etc.

yeah, this is a raid, seems to be more fucused on /n/ from the looks of it. either that or that board is just super slow.

Don't forget sliding such threads like reporting those that threaten to kill candidates by meekly going "b-but they were just joking!"

And proceeding to claim that Holla Forums is nothing but a hugbox etc. etc. etc. to try and demoralize and demotivate anons.

This seems either like an average weekend raid, or they're really unhappy, what with special tanks is behind an anti-trump page/group, adding to that hillary being crooked.

Ben kikepiro also being salty.

But hey, the salty cucks ragequitting the republican party are revealing who they truly are.

Whats absolutely hilarious is that to actually be effective, shills need to understand Holla Forums's culture and talking points, but in doing so will likely get redpilled in the process or simply not bother to try so hard.

As they most likely get paid by the hour due to the lack of any sort of measurable metric for this kind of thing, the chances of them merely phoning it in increases at the same rate as their ability to shill us.

Absolutely true. Maybe that is why most of them are so obvious? They already became redpilled and are just doing it for lulz? Or maybe they just don't really care either way and just want to make them shekels?

where's that image of those that try to fuck with Holla Forums end up getting converted through the nagging redpills till they can no longer ignore them and go back to their world they once knew.

TRIGGERED

Also,
ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US

I don't think they're red pilled, but I do think they are just in it for the cash at this point. Globalist stooges are probably hoarding shekels so they can easily flee the country when Trump becomes President.

This is by and large the most obvious massive shilling I've seen. What, 10x 20x threads all pop up overnight going into maximum "HE'S A SEMITE GO, I MEAN GUYS."

Hillary on suicide watch

I don't get it.

It's going to keep picking up as we get closer to the election. I REALLY hate to see what 4pol looks like right now.

read the labels. 3 fuses on there deliberately shorted. looks like from a car's electrical system.

hmmm…I've had doubts that there were actual shills pn 8/po/, but this is some undeniable shekel-grabbing kikery.

Holla Forums has been slowly turning into 4cuck for a while now.
I think I'll go to endchan to escape being jewed.

Yeah, it's definitely happening around here.

Check out

It's simple. We've been in the news enough that hillary people finally caught on that we're a force to be reckoned with. The establishment cucks realize that we cucked Cruz out of the race.

There are people here to divide and conquer it's a simple as that.

Picking a fight directly with Jews makes zero sense. Trump would be an idiot to do it. What matters is he is against globalism and against immigration and will bring work back to American middle class.

That is what matters here.

Just keep reminding people that hillary, who is funded by (((special interests))), used that money and hired a team of "correctors" to "correct" public opinion about this election.

archive.is/eUI0E

It doesn't matter what side (((they))) need to pretend to be. (((They))) will talk about hating the jews, yet tell you not to vote for Trump in the same breath. (((They))) will say and do anything to get you not to vote for Trump.

And if you're worried about Trump, remember this… He is a master chess player. He is several steps ahead of everyone, even us at the moment. And so far, every single thing he has said and accomplished in the short time he's been running has advanced our agenda by lightyears.

Their time is coming to an end

You would think the nature of an anonymous image board would make it easy to subvert. The fact that they're this incompetent should tell you the caliber of person Holla Forums is against

Let's set aside the issue of whether or not Endchan is controlled opposition for a moment. The fact of the matter is that, from a purely mechanical standpoint, Endchan is much more vulnerable to shilling than Holla Forums or even 4chan, because Endchan has no way to report or hide posts/threads.

See , they also used tinfoil to do it, just one of my "Oh god what the fuck are you doing".jpgs

That image bothers me even more actually.

I love this image. Polite sage for off topic.

they came to visit from endchan and 8ch pl once they realized it wasn't completely impossible to post on this site

Spotted the assblasted Trump faggot.

Yes, we're going to be shilled hard these coming months.

However, choosing a Goldman Sachs kike as financial advisor was a despicable act and we should voice dissent to the Emperor.

It's strange, you save our memes to your meme folders, you study our dialect, and yet you never quite manage to sound like us.

You'd think at some point you'd learn, but you don't.

Trump strategy: Link himself as close to Israel and Jews as possible. Cause philo-Semitism.

It is, really. Spooky. Like a text to speech program - all the components are there but none of the character.

If I don't "sound like" you delusional teenage Trump faggots, then that's a good thing.

Why would think that would be insult?

Trigger warning.

atticbeggingforfire.jpg

I barely come here anymore. Trump Americanism is superior to Anime Wizard Hitlerism

See, there it is, you're doing it again. You're mistaking our dialect having hostile words in it for genuine hostility between us.

Come on, shillfag. You're better than this. You'll never get that check this way,

Are you even old enough to vote in American elections? Are you eighteen?

Your arguments are shitty and full of logical fallacies. You Filipino cartoon website faggots seriously need some lessons in basic logic.

This.

Are you even in America?

Then leave for somewhere more intelligent.

Oh wait. Then you don't get paid.

How much are you paid desu? How do you get a job at one of these places? I'd love to have your job. Shitposting just as horribly as you guys do, just to be paid for it! It must be great.

just kill me fam

Are you from san francisco?

You seem pretty focused on shit
archive.is/y0DqM

We've seen Hillary's PR company at work, and if this was them they'd be saying things like "Trump doesn't like the establishment!", "Trump wants to build a wall!", and "Trump wants to stop ISIS!"

This is an alphabet agency (Likely CIA) contractor from what we've been able to gather. We did a shill study thread a while back.

Holla Forums's just a tough nut to crack. You have to lurk for about a year to not sound like a foreigner if you post more than three times.

It's bad when we're actually helping them due to the sheer lack of challenge. If you're going to shill, at least make us work to catch you.

There it is again, the hostile post paired with the shoehorned-in bit of chan dialect.

Quality taste mah Nigga.

halfchan is under attack from Hillery shills, as soon as Kasich stepped down they moved in and really upped their game. they are very easy to spot and they are are providing some great memes

nope, it's way harder to subvert than any other place actually
because most of the subversion or pressure tactics work on the ego and social perception
being anonymous means that any veiled threat to out your non-conformism to your social circle cannot work
in an anonymous imageboard only ideas are in competition, not personas
and every single idea is examined critically with laser precision and retard-strength wit or the other way round
even (especially) the propaganda craftet by expensive media influence experts, all of them clueless about the *chans

If I were head kike at your HQ, Id fire you.

I believe - and i could be wrong - that the development of a stable working/middle class is the key to defeating the cartels. Once you develop a managerial class and a well(ish)-paid working class, the cartels won't have power.

ps. just got hours worth of pics and video of the Trump protest. I gotta filter it then I'll try to post. stay tuned.

is legalizing drugs, prostitution, and gambling.

Remember when they sent shills that would actually hide the fact they changed ids? Or would actually put effort into arguing with us? Hell I bet this bastard doesn't even have a sense of humor.
What a low quality shill.

that's probably true, too. But, I'm not sure I can advocate the legalization of powdered meth, cocaine and heroin, dude. That's pretty retard. Unless, maybe - maybe - you want to provide expensive government rehab facilities like in some other countries.

The real way to defeat the cartels is to provide jobs (at the expense of chicoms) to the Mexican people… that way they don't have to depend on the cartels

the jews are indeed involved

You faggots force triangles literally everywhere.

That's not even remotely a triangle.

You shitstain "ERMYGERD DA ILLUMINATI!!!" retards are worse than cucks.

check out my thread

8ch.net/pol/res/5920008.html

That'll teach me to bump your thread.

Shills are out in full force because they k ow we are close to victory, and that we will rout them when we win

Shills, we are going to give you the Serbia Special

Haul Trump
Hail Victory

I hope there exists payrolls and lists of people involved in shilling

you'll never stop me shilling, because behind it all there's not a man but an idea.

make seriousposters butthurt on the internet.

Trump and Clinton are both Jew dick suckers.

Sanders is a Jew, but I bet he is less pro-Israel than Trump and Clinton.

This is actually true. Bernie Sanders is the only US presidential candidate who is remotely opposed to the American Empire, which is ironic, since Sanders is Jewish and the American Empire is a Jewish creation.

You Trump niggers are nothing more than useful idiots. Donald Trump's Jewish cabal is having a good laugh at your collective expense.

Bump to counter the above two shills

Aren't we always?

REMINDER THAT TRUMP HAS DOGWHISTLED TOWARDS SUBVERTING THE JEW FOR OUR OWN BENEFIT IN EARLIER RALLIES.
THIS IS HIS ANSWER TO THE JEWISH QUESTION- SUBVERT THE JEWISH MASSES AND DISTANCE HIMSELF FROM ROTHSCHILD AND THE LIKE.
HIS FINANCIAL ADVISOR IS A GREAT EXAMPLE.

Reminder to sage and report shill

i don't even care if he is a kike shill, i just him to build a beaner wall and deport spics. if he doesn't then it's no worse than if anyone else got in, but he's the only one who just might do it. everything else is irrelevant

The desperation seeping off of every anti trump post is palpable.

I agree. I will likely support him. I just won't be all 'balls to the wall' about it if he becomes zio-Trump.

Your answer is here:
twitter.com/RadioRenegades
twitter.com/sineaderade

Renegade radio has massive presence on Holla Forums. All the "this asian woman is based" threads belong to them.

This is what people don't get when they say "Who is Sinead Mccarthy? Who cares? They don't start threads under their own names any longer but they are still here.

Others belonging to or cooperating with the same network: Ramzpaul, Angelo John Gage, "Evalion", David Duke, Black Pigeon Speaks and many many more.

Shills, goons, FBI, HIDF, /leftycucks/

I really don't care who it is, it's just hilarious that they still think they have any hold here and that they think they're fooling anyone. I mean take a look through those threads much less this one and they're getting BTFO left and right.

surely it's just a coincidence.

It sure make you think though. Someone, or some group of people, hired a bunch of low energy artist to argue with some 2000 odd Internet nazis on a Japanese imageboard website.

I think they're scared

Autists*

Here's what I've noticed: they tend to use rhetoric-theme filenames. for example . It will say shit like 'TrumpWillMakeIsraelGreatAgain', 'Donald Trump Not Jewish', or 'Trump Jew merchant', etc. I took examples directly from this thread .

And . Perfect example.

Either top-tier bait or the worst shill I have ever seen.

You'd think an anonymous discussion site with no user accounts would be easy to infiltrate, but no. I'm proud of what we have created. Holla Forums is truly something great.

Last time on half/pol/, don't even know what to call it, traumatized/pol/ maybe. Increase to full/pol/ another exodus, or at least a stronghold resort? Before May 5th, there were complains on 4chan about something called a subreddit, not sure what that is, the donald meme and some intrigues about infiltration. Usually 4chan is all about the get the fuck out go back to reddit, but perhaps some of them were trying to colonize reddit? I don't know, I just count memes, but there was a serious effort the same pasta about Hillary not paying for shills and Republicans telling lies, and multiple threads of butthurt about it. Don't know to laugh or take pity on half/pol/ or not at this point. Holla Forums might be a 'final boss' situation, would advise be on the look out for shills.

It is shillerybots I suppose.

They don't understand our culture at all. And with the sudden clash, it's easy to pick them off and/or tell when a thread is a slide thread with the amount of defeatist, demoralization, demotivation, and dividing attempts, with attempts to divide the community up.

They somehow assume that the users here will just roll over, pack up, and go elsewhere. But they are only ousting themselves.

They are likely afraid to try and take the time to actually learn our culture because they would become compromised and be more likely to quit, or more use their efforts to try and fuck over hillary's campaign from the inside.

Trump once again is a master strategist, that gets his opponents to do his work for him. And we get our opponents to easily make themselves obvious as well.

It seems like just an average weekend shill raid, but we shall see with the coming week.

/n/ has been shit for a very long time.

Yup, I've also noticed a sharp upsurge in concern trolling and just normal warning as well. It feels exactly like 4chan Holla Forums right before it turned into a total shit show trollfest. It may be the end for 8/pol/ as well.

Not likely. Have faith in the brotherhood.

Halfchan the admin actively turned on us, that is why we left. The mods here I've seen picking off the right people here and there. I don't think they're necessarily especially competent and seem highly understaffed, but they haven't turned hostile.

I remember there were a lot of pro-Muslim posts a few months before the first exodus.

Source?

Fucking Milo man.

Actually that's what it'll be, that faggot brought this wave on us.

here

archive.is/2a7wY

its this, and I think that these ones are kinda crafty, they know us a little bit, They were seeking to find rupture points in our community, like the jew thing. Double check everything posted here, I am not entirely pro trump, but even I can see that the attack rate has gone up against him, after the attack PAC.

The only ones who are allowed to criticize other people based on jews are us, the core users. Not these fucking losers.

Yep just look at /n/

look at earlier post

A paid shill (who will likely be later found dead somewhere and quickly ruled a suicide as always) admits to be shilling up imageboards, but finds it much more difficult than they imagined. Even though he namedrops 4chan, the message is still the same.

We are the most resilient, and therefore we are the most dangerous to them in their shill efforts

Yea no shit, we are basically training ourselves here to be always vigilant, always inquisitive and skeptical. Without disconnecting ourselves from the hivemind, our efficiency.

When you have a community of which one of its aspects, most important ones is to recognize shills. Actual shills are going to have a bad time.

I am not saying that we will win just by default, but as long as we keep on thinking, keep on struggling and pushing ourselves to new heights, the shills will most likely not win.

How could anyone miss it? I logged in and thought, "What the fuck is going on here?"

Milo and others brought attention to us. This is to be expected. The sliding and shilling will only get more subtle once this obvious shit tanks.

Amen, user. We can't forget he's right on the BIG issues. Sliding and shilling will continue.

It's probably milo Yiannopoulos, I feel that he's a faggot and an insider Jew who's playing both sides but secretly getting more shills in the chans

Milo broke rules 1&2, and is a faggot, but to be fair, I think this would be happening regardless of that. (((They))) are now pulling out all the stop voters from voting Trump.

(((They))) come from everywhere. They are trying to pin the blame on one specific source. (((They))) come from everywhere.

I'm not attacking Milo, just saying that a couple of his articles have drawn more wide spread attention to us. I admit I like a lot of what he does, but at the same time I don't entirely trust the guy, and have a nagging concern that he may be a mole. I've never seen any other phag be so pro-hetero male, and so right wing. Sets my spider senses to tingling. For now, though, I consider him on our side.

And you're right; this won't come from just one source, but many.

That's my same premonition

I feel that he's playing the conservative crowd for money, a flip flop Jew, so I'm skeptical to what he says mostly, he'll talk about loving conservative principles and what not then with the same breath talk about gagging on BBC

(((They))) want to annoy you so much that you give up imageboards alltogether.

Of course he's a mole m8. We've been over this. That yid is only concerned with co-opting us with his alt-right crap, it was telling when he did that write up about us and kept going on about

He's a plant trying to do damage control by sanding off our edges. Moreover, the absolute last thing we need is a flashing neon sign saying we are the Big Bad the establishment needs to take down. It impairs our effectiveness if they know about us, our strength is pic related. Us being indecipherable to them is our greatest defence, Milo wants to unpack that for them.

Good luck, I have literally nowhere else to go. I don't think I'd be able to go back to some traditional forum at this point, it'd piss me off too much. I'm user and that's the end of it, what the fuck else could I do at this point?

I'm hoping we get a deepweb chan next. I might go about setting one up if things get bad enough.

I'm pretty sure Milo is just another degenerate faggot who wants to suck all our dicks, just like all the god damn trannies who post here in the hope of landing a qt pol boyfriend.

As for the shills, I say we fight them with love!

Remember; When you fight your enemies, you lose.

kek

A part of me suspects we'll need to go that direction eventually. The hope is 8ch continues to chug along, held together by duct tape and hope for a while longer. Specifically, I'm hoping it lasts at least through the election so we don't have to deal with some shitty disruption.

Using a sword? You sir Geoffrey, are a saracen.

wew this board gets pozzed over night.

Brit fags should kill themselves. Jews too.

Sometimes these shills are so obvious that I have to wonder if they are actually just Holla Forumsaks messing with us

Yes user, obviously. This corresponds to the goon raid from about 24 hours ago, in which they spammed their interracial cuck porn collections on Holla Forums. Then all of a sudden there is a wave anti-Trump threads, and endless D&C sliders right after.

This happened a few hours after some user made a thread about the goon cuck's leader. There is no way this is all
(((PURELY A COINCIDENCE)))

It seems to me that all the (1)s are for Trump. So wouldn't that mean that's where all those unique IPs came from?

I am not a number! I am a red-blooded, Ebola-loving American citizen who has already done his part to make America great again.

Son I've been posting here all night, my IP must have reset or something.

So then why are you pretending to be multiple people? There's no steam of consciousness in any of those posts.

>It's everyone on Holla Forums except me. They're the shills.

I've been working on the idea of a more durable, shill-resistant imageboard for a while now. The best idea I've come up with so far is a local proxy (open-source, cross-platform) for NNTPChan nodes that'd provide added functionality (like userscripts do for other sites). The crucial part would be expanding the use of /ctl/ by letting end-users trust specific tripcodes the same way that node owners can (hiding the reported posts locally), adding links to let the user easily see who reported a specific post or which posts were reported by a specific tripcode, and adding a report button to posts to make submitting reports to /ctl/ easier.

tl;dr: decentralized chan needs decentralized moderation

Ok I'm 1 (3) now. There's 70 or so (1)s that are completely unaccounted for. Are those all different people posting once in this thread? Like I said, it would explain the rise in unique IPs.

……………….do you really not know how unique IP counter works? Who the fuck sent you here? Let me speak to your manager right fucking now.

Yeah do you

Because it is the weekend. A beautiful weekend. Why would you want to go outside when you can shitpost on an image board?

Most people don't post much in any given thread, they come in to say their one thing, then leave.

Probably because they're different anons.

I just find it odd that there's 70 people basically saying the same thing in a different combination of words. That's usually not how threads go.

Its not just Holla Forums getting shilled with anti-trump and anti-Holla Forums stuff. Other boards too.

Like the shills on Holla Forums saying politics have no place in video games or saying Holla Forumss always hated Holla Forums. Like anyone on Holla Forums gives a shit about video games.

The influx of shilling hasn't gone unnoticed. I dunno why they even bother, if they came to shitpost well there's already plenty of that to go around.

here's an explanation: this is a thread discussing your shillfaggotry and all the (1)s are anons dropping in to acknowledge it because fucking everyone is on to you.

maybe don't be so obvious next time.

If this was true, why would the unique IP count go up during this time? 200 anons appeared to disapprove of a couple of threads?

oh fuck off, we've all seen you samefagging the shit out of their own threads. the other user was right, call your manager.

*your own threads

Pathetic.

Maybe it's because I'm not a trumpcuck? I don't want to sound like you.

The component that's missing are trumpcuck memes.

Trump first started using shills here, and you all fell for him. Pretty sad.

What are you even on m9, for your theory to be correct, there would be 200 clintoncucks ITT. There's not.

Non native english speaker or retarded. Good to know.

why? 200 UIDs don't mean 200 shills, it's a small group samefagging but you already know that. also you faggots are obviously here in the thread, so I don't know who you're trying to fool here.

I really don't understand why they do this, I just can't believe anyone would pay someone to change minds on an imageboard, at least certainly not on Holla Forums. The only reason I can come up with is that they think trolling on an imageboard is funny, that might have been funny a decade ago, today it's just pointless.

They won't change our minds about what is right, the only reason why 4chan went to shit was because of fucktarded moderators and a cuck admin. Holla Forums curtails the cucks that come, because the board staff aren't forced leave these people unattended while they speak pure trash.

Yeah 200 UIDs mean 200 different VPN IPs. If you look at this thread, it explains where they all came from.

They don't. There are people here whose opinions on Trump differ from yours.

The more I argued with them the more I learned their dialectic. At first they calculated on the stupidity of their adversary. Then, when they could find no other way out, they played stupid themselves. …Whenever you attacked one of the apostles, your hand closed around slimy matter which immediately separated and slipped through the fingers and the next moment reconstituted itself. If you struck such an annihilating blow that, observed by the audience, he had no choice but to agree with you, and thus you thought you had taken one step forward, the next day your amazement would be great. The Jew knew nothing at all about yesterday and repeated his same old twaddle as though nothing had happened; if you angrily challenged him on this, he could not remember a thing other than he had demonstrated the correctness of his assertions on the previous day.

Many times I stood there astonished.

I didn't know what to be more amazed at: their verbal agility or their art in lying.

Gradually, I began to hate them.

Now I understand why Hitler hated your kind.

thing is, a lot of the anti-Trump "shilling" I've seen lately isn't saying to vote for cruz or Hilary, it's saying Trump is jew-controlled like the rest

pretty reasonable position to take

Yeah but what does your quote have to do with what I just posted? This thread explains who exactly is shilling 8ch.

I reckon Hitler channeled his asshurt into Mein Kampf because he was shit at arguing.

There, a guy who gets it.

I see through you like a pane of glass, Haim.

see

What the fuck are you even talking about?

Keep on trying, you've been called out in every thread you've tried this in. And if it bothers you so much that people native to this board like Trump, you are always welcome to leave.

That is unless… You have to stay here to get your paycheck.

It always brings a smile to my face to see all of Holla Forums unite to hammer the shit out of you faggots.

Trump hires Goldman Sachs kike to manage campaign finances and has jew advisors, his family is swamped with Jews. Yet it is 100% beyond doubt that he is just playing along only to go behind their backs later. Anyone who questions this is a shill.

See how ridiculous you Trump defenders are?

It doesn't bother me. I'm just taking notes on a successful shill operation that Trump maneuvered here.

You mean all the (1)s who are definitely different people right?

fucking kek

pure coincidence

oh boy

yes it does, which is why it's so bizarre you faggots are showing up here to out yourself this hard.

why are you exposing yourself even harder than the other faggot?

I don't go to /n/ so I dont give a shit about those shills, I'm saying you're grouping Hilary shills with reasonable concerns about Trump being another controlled dissent puppet.

Put. Your. Fucking. Manager. On. The. Line. Right. This. Second.

Anyone have the full version of that video?

babby's first election? You can only go by who one surrounds themselves with. If you look at that angle, then Trump represents an up and coming Jewish faction looking to usurp some power. There's nothing here for us.

man you really drank your own kool-aid about right-wingers being morons, didn't you?

jesus fucking christ quit pretending you belong here and put your manager on already

see, this is why newfags lurk, so you don't end up trying shit like this.

You can go if we've made you this upset. Don't feel like I'm forcing you to stay in this thread.

Unless… You have to stay in this thread to enforce a consensus crack…

You are in check. Your king is in danger.

To me it's beyond doubt because of the shills. If we were cruising along without being bothered I'd be quite concerned, but since we're blatantly under attack (and in ways following the exact same patterns as previously confirmed shill raids) I feel quite confident we're on the right track by pushing Trump. Thank you shill-san for giving me this peace of mind.

Yeah, you don't know shit about what you are talking about. Also, babby's first election you say? It's been a long time since we didn't have to vote for a lying politician. The Jew problem can be taken care off when Trump comes into power and sees all the documents about what Israel has done.

You missed the point lad. 12 threads means 12 UIDs. 12 isn't 200 right?

Pure conjecture. What's more likely to happen, and what's been gaslighted, is that it was the evil Muslim terrorist country of Saudi Arabia with no Jewish influence at all.

oh my fuck

Remember in school when that edgehard kid thought he knew about funz and said something retarded?

This idiot is the same kind of idiot that doesn't know what a barrel shroud is while trying to outlaw it.

It's hilarious watching him squirm. I guess they didn't include any technical data about the chan they were raiding in the pamphlets they were given.

I would assume they would use different IPs to make each thread. But let's say it was 1 person using 1 IP. That doesn't explain how the UID rose by 200 since there clearly aren't 200 Clinton shill posts.

You should be fired.

Your new script doesn't name a candidate because it doesn't need to, every vote that isn't for Trump automatically goes to Shillary now that it's essentially a 2-person race. If everyone voted for say, Ron Paul instead of Trump, then HILLARY would win. In short, fuck shills.

you mean aside from you faggots creating new IDs in your threads to samefag with? a mystery indeed.

>Trying to ask how the UID system works, without looking like he's asking how the UID system works

See

I can link my older posts too :^)
see

So then find me the 200 posts of Clinton shills if it's not those.

if only I had proof of you faggots failing and getting caught with it

oh wait

Alright that's one. Find me 199 more.

You mean liek how Bush was going to strengthen ties with Middle East and Obama brining social equality?

no need, you've just admitted anti-Trump shills = Hillary shills. you lose.

If that's the case, find me 199 more Hillary and/or Trump shills.

>Lol! DON'T VOTE Hey fellow neo nazis! I have bad news! DON'T VOTE It looks like Trump is a Rastafarian now because he hired them! DON'T VOTE I guess I'm a Kristie Commet now! DON'T VOTE Hilldog is epin bassed! DON'T VOTE Did I mention to you fellow 8th channel users that whatever you do DON'T VOTE FOR TRUMP!? Heeeey el-mayo!!

Do you seriously not understand 's logic? Absolutely baffling to me

Who should I vote for then?!?!?

I'm talking about an apparent shilling operation on 8ch. If Trump is being shilled here, then why would anyone blindly vote for him? His stances and views should speak for themselves, there should be no reason for a Trump shill to exist.

That about sums it up.

There are no reasonable concerns. At this point it's Trump or Hillary (not that Cruz would've been anything but a disaster).

Hillary - you know it'll be bad, real bad.

Trump - could be bad, could be good, we'll have to see.

The choice is between a chance and certain doom.

If you aren't enthusiastically for Trump, you are either a shill or functionally retarded.

Yes, Trump shrouds himself in Jews and fellates Israel. It's likely because he knows who runs shit and would prefer not to get assassinated by Mossad.

That doesn't mean he's Jew controlled or doesn't want to save Western Civilization from beaners and Islam though.

Even if you have your doubts, you'd be foolish not to want a chance rather than certain doom.

Then when data that doesn't fit into what Trump is appears, a logical person changes their views on Trump rather than blindly marching forward.

If that were true it would mean Jewish infighting, which would mean there's everything and then some for us.

And here goes the same strat that attacked GG: You're either this or that, rather than other options out there. It's jews fighting jews. Rather than fellate Trump, use him for your own benefit, then throw him away once he cannot take you further.

There is. Trump's part of the jewish mob moving in on the media arm for more influence.

Face it, falling for the same dumb shill threads over and over demonstrates your own retardation(Of which OP is one due to fielding a Holla Forums tier post rather than bringing out examples worth a damn, showing counters to such, and so on).

If people really thought this way, we'd have been talking about it from the start. Instead we had memes that Trump was going to be literally Hitler. I suppose as the election continues, we'll just accept that Trump is the least worst of a terrible election system, just like all presidential elections in recent memory.

I'm not Jewish so I have nothing to gain sorry.

you cheeky little yid, you :^)

tbh fam

it's Hilarry shills from her chan outreach program

All I hear is "please don't vote for Trump, it would be real bad for Hillary".

Fuck off, Holla Forums shills.

Oh and Jews moving in on the media to get "MORE" control? Don't make me laugh, you can't get more control when you already control it all.

This is nothing but Holla Forums wise shills trying to use our well known Jew aversion to reduce Trump support.

Where were you fuckers months ago when Trump was talking about using Carl Icahn? There have been lots and lots of Jews in Trumps campaign from day one. But you fuckers only came out of the woodowrk now that he's the nominee.

You're too obvious.

Remember, voting doesn't matter but don't vote for Trump cause that makes you a "CUCK" cause he's a "JEW PUPPET". Isn't that right, shills?

>when in doubt, literally take all the evidence gathered against you and pretend that it's in your favor!

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

It's so fucking transparent, it's ridiculous. But no matter how hard they try, they will never lose the uncanny valley effect they give off.

Only two choices, eh? Fuck off.

That's three choices you fucking retard

I think that their main mode right now is called demoralization. Their main purpose is not only to stop people from voting, but also from supporting him.

No matter what you do, pls never get demoralized, vote, and even though he has jewish question marks around him, the opposition to him by shillery is real. Its hurting some kikes, some money bags, so keep on supporting him pls.

That's funny that you say that now, yet in the other thread you guys made you claim "It's either you are against trump or you are a jew". What's the matter, hate being caught by your own bad logic?

Holy shit, kek.

They've been here before but have come out in force since Indiana.

They're using the exact same arguments they tried back when he first entered the race and began to pick up steam.

It's the same crap, just a larger volume of posts. One big difference though is their tenor is much, much angrier than before.

I've also noticed they are also eagerly shitting all over threads that concern right wing protests in Germany.

Pre site fucking up horribly pol numbers wore 3k+, the user number dropped when the site fucked up and are now slowly going back up

Suddenly radio silence across all anti trump threads… Check the catalog, where did they go…

Sleeping off their meth binge in the cuckshed.

Woops found the shill.

It's like they send an army of secretaries at us.

Look its fantastic you've all bought into the Trump hype but the fact no one can even question him or point out when he makes mistakes without being repeatedly branded shill is retarded.
Gonna be honest don't care much for him at all I think hes just a Trojan horse to crush the rise of far right movements, not that it matters because hillary will almost definitely win cause muh vagina, same way they voted in obama cause hes black and ooooh so progressive first nigger president.

Putin catching on yo our way of dealing with shills

thesaker.is/counter-propaganda-russian-style/

Waste of perfectly good trips.

So worst case scenario is trump enacts his new "media can be sued for telling lies", the media is never prosecuted for it just like blacks are never charged with hate crime laws, but the law IS used to prosecute your average joe for " lying" about jews or the holocaust. In this way, we have hate speech laws de facto, via litigation in the same way we have quotas for race, not directly, but by constant threats of being sued.

Just fuck my shit up tbh fam.

I don't think Trump would go full heel turn.

If he's going to disappoint us, it's becuase he's going to make deals with the establishment that will make his presidency mediocre and pretty kosher.

I dont think he would go full eric holder wtf are you doing nigger either, but once the laws are 'opened up' he doesn't have to actually do anything to have the libel laws abused in such a way.

Because you can't subvert anyone if you don't even sound like them.

Whatever they are paying you is too much.

not to mention using a textbook social media leftard argument like "you need to educate yourself" kinda defeates the purpose of attempting chan speak to fit in.

I have never seen a guy defending science in Holla Forums until now, so yes. Something is up.

gizmodo.com/clinton-is-fighting-the-troll-wars-with-a-million-dolla-1775796407