Do your job Holla Forums

this faggot…

Other urls found in this thread:

linxonline.co.pierce.wa.us/linxweb/Case/CriminalCase.cfm?cause_num=14-1-05067-6.
8ch.net/b/res/5916948.html#5917728
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is the faggot's face by the way

Holla Forums isn't your personal army

raids used to be the shit though. since they're banned from 4chan why not revive them here?

I'm texting with him. Can you give me any dirt on him or explain it? Otherwise I'll just keep exchanging weird text messages.

Raids on deserving assholes and websites used to be the shit.
Then pussy edgelords started using raids to exact petty revenge on people for PERSONAL reasons, and it lost what made raids fun.
We aren't here to gang up on this guy who hurt your feelings.
we can be here to cause some hilarious shit to go down on club penguin or whatever the fuck kids are using these days, though.

he is attention whoring saying he wants to kill himself for one. also linxonline.co.pierce.wa.us/linxweb/Case/CriminalCase.cfm?cause_num=14-1-05067-6. and he's underage on Holla Forums, and 8ch.net/b/res/5916948.html#5917728

he didn't do shit to me, he's just being a huge faggot. plus he put his info out there so we gotta fuck with him.

yeah, guys an idiot, why should we care, though?
Is this going to be funny in any way or are you just trying to get back at him?

get back at him for what? mate, we have a good chance to seriously fuck with a guy, because he was desperate enough for attention that he put himself in that position. when are we going to get this chance again?

Holla Forums rules say you have to be over 18 (or at least they used to)

are you sure it really is his info user? maybe he is baiting you into attacking HIS target.

he's posting live pictures of himself that match with the person who's information that is so I'm pretty sure.

is correct. he's trying to get someone besides himself harassed and your playing right into his meaty pothead hands.

no one waits until they are 18, jesus christ.

And besides, if he is attention whoring, the best thing you can do is to ignore him.

He might be the type of idiot who thinks he's trolling you into trolling him, therefore he is the victor.

the information matches his face dude, he's just a drunk idiot. whatever it's not even fun anymore.

You have a really weak idea of what fun is.
Go jerk off or something, god damn.
drumming up drama for the sake of drama isn't fun.
Call us when you have a real raid, something funny.

He's annoying but he;s enjoying the attention too much. I told him to grow up if that counts for anything. Not your personal army. He's obnoxious but don't feed it.

Call the tacoma police department at 2537984721 and report the fucker for being """"Suicidal"""". Include the thread if they ask for it, as well as his phone number. They will come knocking after a couple calls and the best part is, what we are doing is completely legal.

😃