Remember when shit like this actually stayed trapped on the internet where it belonged?

Remember when shit like this actually stayed trapped on the internet where it belonged?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animation_Domination_High-Def
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, OP. I actually don't.

Platform-agnostic media has been a thing for a while now

She must be really depressed.
All she needs is a big cock.
Also, isn't it on the internet?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animation_Domination_High-Def

It is now, but also they put that stuff in between commercials in Fox. I thin k it's Fox.

OP just made the mistake of thinking something going on right now is going on for the first time. You see, OP has a condition called "mongolism" which among other things is a cause of mental disability.
Literally nothing new is going on, OP. Stop being a retard by drinking your poison.

Please come pick me up from this city, thank you Holla Forums.

Hey Holla Forums I found this cool videogame wanna come snuggle up and play with me?

I was waiting for a punchline or a twist, but all I got was some sappy hipster shit and atrocious calarts animation.

It's worth noting that the studio has a progressive clique.

Ok.
So you didn't get what you were expecting?
And you come here complaining about a lack of twist ending?

It's amazing how the talentless are being rewarded by getting their shit made and put on tv. I mean, honestly, there is not one good thing about this animation. The song isn't catchy, well written, or well sung. The animation is awful. The art direction has no knowledge of actual design behind it… yet here it is.

.. then I had to go and look at the likes. Fuck me.

Boy, depression sure looks fun! :)

I could go on about how the lyrics were shitty and the tune wasn't good and the vocals were unappealing, or how that's not real depression and that's actually some Michael Cera indie movie garbage depression where they do quirky shit in place of having real problems, but I'll just call you a faggot.

Faggot.

You kn ow what? Yes, that's not depression. That's being a bit sad.
I know what clinical depression is like. Anhedonia and clinical depression are fucking unbearable. It's like not being alive.
But I won't complain because that'd make me an SJW. ''As a survivor of clinical depression I find this offensive"

She doesn't even seem sad, just bored.

I guess her real problem is that merely being bored doesn't get enough attention; gotta be something much more special than that!

Aren't they non-union?

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Fox needs to gut ADHD, replace it with the first four files and pick up the last as a series, all in their original language with English subtitles.

If Cartoon wouldn't touch them…

Cancer Network's only touched one of them. These are all million dollar shows that have been passed up for no good reason other than they don't appeal enough to tweens and white women over 30, the two demographics television appear to be pandering to these days.

Didn't know Fox had such a large viewerbase that were retarded and faggots.

Eh, depression keeps you from killing yourself.
Watch out for the happy pills.

It's a real shame, too, they could've been the GOAT network at the end of the decade if they just kept The Simpsons and In Living Color together and having a better network game show to answer to Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?.

Besides the aforementioned in addition to The X-Files, Beverly Hills 90210, and Married With Children, they also gained exclusive coverage of baseball, NHL hockey, and one half of the NFL, the latter of which caused the greatest station affiliation change-up in the history of television. They also established a surprisingly bullshit-free Sunday newscast that would eventually lure over Chris Wallace (son of interview demigod Mike Wallace and the second coming of Tim Russert) from ABC.

They were the chosen ones, now it's trash like the other three. Public TV's also gone down the shitter considerably, no one's been able to replace the pure-hearted teachers and neighbors like Mister Rogers, Bob Ross, Julia Child, or Carl Sagan.

Hey, not everyone who watches anime is retarded or a faggot.

They could be retarded faggots.

This person's idea of depression seems to resemble ordinary every day boredom.

Of course it looks more like she's bored than anything. How would an attractive white girl with rich parents know anything of depression?

I'm convinced that women do not know what depression is.

It means slightly blah

being a human heap of garbage that can barely move, let alone leave its room. Simple tasks seem impossible. Crippling doubt and self-loathing drive them to contemplate suicide constantly.

Felling slightly "blah". Looking at funny catch pictures. Sitting on the floor.

Wake me up when Fox or AD has the balls to run this.

So, straight up question, does anyone here use nootropics to help with their depression?

the most common one being coffee/caffeine

What anime is the last one

Little Witch Acadamia

Am I missing something here? That wasn't that bad, the animation itself was shit but all animation is shit nowadays. I actually smirked when they mentioned pirated mp3s

Even though that is very 2000s

I prefer dubs over subs thank you very much.

It's funny if you've ever been depressed.