HAHA XD

HAHA XD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DCjxzpSrFP4
e621.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=mzIwAoesneY
youtu.be/rd7LcaXZzUs?t=13m44s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/369th_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)
youtube.com/watch?v=K6MfFSmRVbE
i.ytimg.com/vi/bjSlrSB9WpI/maxresdefault.jpg
cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_content_width/hash/cc/af/family_65.jpg?itok=qcOln0EZ
youtube.com/watch?v=TgY_AooC9Sc
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b1/Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-177-1465-16,_Griechenland,_Soldaten_der_"Legion_Freies_Arabien".jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coral_bleaching#Causes
int-res.com/abstracts/meps/v269/p121-129/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Siegel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Shuster
mtv.com/news/2815365/shortest-actors-in-hollywood/
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ju1w-iDR0o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shit posted them out of order

I don't agree that anime or comics are nearly as "segregated" as she thinks or that black people are victimized. I also don't agree with the dad thinking that you should have black people in something just because.

BUT their is some merit in this that she's creating her own characters instead of pushing to have others changed. Also the dad pushes for being the change you want to see in the world and centers responsibility for causing that change on oneself instead of blaming someone else, which is unfortunately rare.

Yeah this. Part of the "problem" that there aren't enough black people (and other minorities) in media is that the creators are mostly white and often come from predominantly white environments, so their work simply reflects their own experience (which isn't a bad thing, it's actually pretty normal to write about what you know).
Now, if minorities want more media representation, they have to create it themselves, there's just no way around it. If they force other people to pander to them instead, the results usually turn out terribly forced.

Nigger

So what's wtong with OP's pic? He's just a black guy drawing black characters, the drawings may be eh but there's nothing mockable in this.

user… The artist is not only claiming that japs are racist for not being "diverse" enough, but he also thinks drawing blacks is some sort of revolutionary social statement.

Such is the way of these lands

This is the highlight of my day

Mad Bull 34 had some of the most accurately drawn blacks in anime. Bitch needs to watch more Chinese cartoons outside of Sailor Moon.

Curious how their goal is always just more of a thing, never better things. Just more.

If everyone was eating cookies and they turned out to be dog turds, they'd just want to be sure that they got the most turds to eat.

See I don't think most black people care. Hell most of the black guys I knew in school who loved anime/cartoons, it was Batman and Goku.

The problem is this an adult bitching about there not being black people in anime and using some fable about childhood for sympathy points. If you don't get what's entitled about that, go back to Tumblr.

Her art sucks dick so she would never get to work in anime anyway
Even that new sailor moon crystal's shit quality looks better than this nigger's chicken scratches
Her ugly shit is perfect for modern cartoon network though

I like their comic where a bunch of japs are literally taking pictures of her and making a whole deal out of the fact she's black, and she takes them treating her like a zoo animal as a compliment.

And indirectly proved that people like her just crave attention.

Friendly reminder that this is what the people running the animation industry draw like.
This is her most recent 'life drawing' shit she posted on her tumblr.

she works in the industry?

le le le le niggers xD

Chump 2016!

How come everyone's white in chinese children cartoon shows?

and why isnt it a problem

Excuse me. Doesn't look like she's working in the industry at the moment.
But she's currently a student at CalArts and is basically confirmed to get a job as soon as she graduates considering that, and her tumblr's popularity.
You'd be surprised with how easily popular Calarts bloggers seem to get hired.

I don't know about you, but in the reality I live in, white people don't have ancestral and cultural heritage to Japan and have names like Hinoko Nishikinomiya.

This is disgusting

oooh yes so vely vely asian!
much genetics!

You're a faggot, but at the same time, I wouldn't be surprised if this is what SJs really believe. They're all a bunch of racists who pretend they're "progressive."

Thanks for posting a picture showing asians look nothing like anime characters?

You're a faggot and retarded enough to actually believe the shit you're smearing on our monitors.

What triggered you this time son?

but jason was my favourite character early on in ippo

Also there is a small problem I have. It's not a huge issue or anything, but

this nigga sucks ass at drawing.

Gee, this sure hasn't gotten old.

The constant Holla Forumsfaggotry invading Holla Forums tells me otherwise.

I sure what ever sob stories you post for "muh feels" threads are any different.

Please. MB34 would be way too triggering for these people.

just how many african americans live in japan?

i got no problem with them creating their own stuff

it's more the complaining that's the problem

iirc, most calarts students never get a job in the industry. you actually have to work for it

I'd like to bleach Modern SpongeBob from my memory but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy SpongeBob's "Who put you on the planet? UGH!" face.

I see so many in places like tokyo, often offering cheap japanese whores

so they're african-AMERICANS?

Nice try Aphton, was getting caught part of your plan?
btw that is one fucking retarded name

Yes you see lots of them in places like shinjuku

The funny thing about this image is the kid who says it looks like a little faggot.

Nice try user, but accusing others of being people not from here for not conforming to your circlejerk won't help you grow as a person.

Not him, but I can tell you're not from around here because of your aversion to the Holla Forums preferred racial slur of "nigger", something we prize very highly as it's utterance is a remembrance of the hellhole we came from and the freedom we now enjoy.

As for the content of your arguement, Holla Forums has never really said that niggers should make shit for niggers. It's more of that people should make what they want, regardless of their racial deformities. If a nigger wants to make shit about niggers that's all niggerly, then that's their prerogative, but that doesn't free them from the mockery any human being on the internet enjoys.

And this nigger basically wants to live in a Japanese zoo where she's marveled at for being a nigger.

nigger jew detected, back 2 cuckchan wit ya

I still don't get what's wrong with OP's comic, though. If niggers want more stuff about niggers and decide to create it themselves, why not let them? She didn't demand anime creators to put more black people into their works, she just said that she'll do it herself. I really don't see anything wrong with this.

Maybe you should stop trying so hard, son.

I can tell you're from Reddit.

Being an insecure little faggot isn't growing as a person. But it was stupid of me to say that on a board of NEETs.

Nice non-sequitur, fagmeister.

The other anons took an even-handed view of it and captured basically the whole of the issue: that white people are heavily featured in comics because they're made mostly by white people and consumed mostly by whitepeople. You're just shitting your pants and crying tumblr.

Nah, I believe it. I've seen the "talent" that works in the industry now and she'd fit right in. The fact she's a minority woman all but guarantees her a place in a studio.

HA! No, especially with that new ADHD shit. You might not be a lead animator or director, but so long as you fit a certain profile and can hold a pencil, you're in… which is sad because you have actually good artists who don't fit that profile or are too skilled being ignored or passed up. It's amazing how the liberal arts moment actually managed to make skill a thing that should be frowned up.

I think summer is beginning. Worse comes to worse just post more racist shit or something involving lolis and they'll be to triggered to post anything else.

Getting triggered over a comic and posting bait is a little different

Sorry, user. Didn't realize you were a silverback.

Jesus fucking Christ … Just gas yourself, fam.

she just doesn't understand

If these are meant to be quick gesture sketches (completed in 20-60 seconds) then it's forgivable.

Judging be the rest of her stuff, though, I get the impression that she might actually consider these completed works.

What has this thread become

we have become too complacent in our politically incorrect site and now that we are well known enough to be considered mainstream fun times are over

It's time to go back to the old ways of being insufferable bastards to those not from around here

keep it short

call em faggots

then hide and ignore

This isn't 4cuck, you raging faggot.

tumblr pls go

Don't think that you are welcome here just because we have a Steven universe thread

just a few that came to the top of my head

This isn't the first time this crap has been discussed. She's an idiot because she's one of those niggers who think anime is racist because it doesn't have enough black characters.

Brock is more Okinawan as are most characters in anime that people consider "black". Of course, there are still quite a few black characters in anime as well as toku, but these people are far to busy building a narrative and appeasing their victim complex to actually look into the matter.

Like they would be satisfied by the black characters in anime. These idiots literally want black Sailor Moon and DBZ.

somebody is living in there own little world at this point.

They want more Steven Universe essentially.

you raise a fine point user

there is a rather perfect ratio of diversity in Steven Universe

and it's more or less a big anime knockoff. It's just a shame these people don't know when to stop. They have almost all of western media bending over backwards for them… but because they perceive anime as problematic, that needs to be changed too.

Oh well, their bullshit is coming to an end soon enough. Everyone is getting tired of the hypocrisy. Hell, maybe we'll even see a creative boom again once this is behind us.

it's kinda funny, then. the only character with a race is steven, who is white. the other three are all aliens, thereby not having technical races

This thread needs more truth.

um user

you forgot the entire rest of the town

like stevens dad

Hi, CalArts!

way off base user

the discussion was about characters not main characters, of which there could be debate if we really wanted to get into that

ya gotta chill out

i'm talking about main-characters

an the dad's white too

I know he's white user

so was rose

but you should have been a little clearer

There's some picture that's floated around showing the two main groups of Japan. One has the flatter face versus the other having a face that looks downright European.

It's kinda weird seeing the facial differences side by side.

I know of what you speak

and I posted it in the wrong thread but I think I can trick it >>592502

Nigga I want proper black representation, not a fucking liberalistic wet dream that has zero shit to do with reality. If I draw nigger in Russia I will draw an exchange student who is at least close to recent human being. If I draw nigger in America I will draw a fucking shithead ghetto monkey. If I draw a nigger in Africa, I will draw a regular nigga who's pretty much an exchange student in Russia except probably a little stupider.
I'll never draw a nigga as a fucking regular person who just happens to be black for some reason.

BULIAN HOKO

Yeah, but you see.. Those characters weren't designed BY black people, so they don't count.

Also, they are mostly side characters and the plot doesn't revolve around them.

There's not much substance to their argument, either way, since they don't go looking for these superficially similar characters with the desire for a good story. They are looking for a nebulous point to score as part of some larger, abstract, post-modernist game of "SPOT THE NIGGER"

If these people had any love for the cartoons, comics, and animu they whine so much about, they'd be spending more time talking about why they enjoy them. Instead, they spend all their time whining and putting only the scantest effort into pretending they read, watch, or keep up with anything.

99% of the time, they just glance through tumblr reblogs, watch a few clips, see a screenshot or two, and assume that they know enough to be morally outraged at a legitimate injustice.

I can think of even more.

Anime isn't afraid to include black people, they just only include them when it would make sense to include them (or when it would be cool). Shows set in Japan? No black people. Shows set anywhere else? Probably a black guy, somewhere.

Avdol dies then is brought back due to the fans missing him.

Black guy dies for the white heroes sins. Twice.

And his full Name is Muhammad Avdol.

Thats like, a whole other dimension to SJWs.

My point being that despite being such a cool dude he isn't inclusive enough or whatever.

There is nothing wrong with the picture in the OP, it's a personal anecdote of the author that stems from having shit taste in anime, a lot of you guys are blowing this out of proportion. It's white liberal cucks who want to control what other people do who are the real menace.

And his Stand is a fried chicken.

We know, but we want to make fun of them for being a shithead anyway.

An SJW colleague of mine wouldn't shut up about how progressive link related is, "even though they're black but have Japanese names somehow."

Not once did she take into consideration that the show takes place in what is essentially Brazil, where Afro-Brazilians and Japanese-Brazilians coexist and comingle.

You know how the typical resonse to outrage from hurt feelz is "we invite you to educate yourself?" They never practice what they preach.

It's even worse when they realize "Avdol" is engrish for "Abdul"

This basically means "We invite you to start thinking the correct things, like we do."

But how is anyone supposed to learn how to think the correct thoughts if noone's going to teach them? Whoops!

You're supposed to know already. I mean, it's CURRENT YEAR. Dissent is a thing of the past.

she was a pretty alright character

I've never seen so many buzzwords in such a short post.

It's because the Japanese live to appease their betters, and since America BTFO those island monkeys, they've been making cartoons with White characters to sing their praise.

If you want more Black characters in anime, get some African country to conquer them.

not him but you got anything more constructive to say

Even better when Jojo saved Smokey from the evil racist white cop and beat a guys ass for just talking shit about Smokey being black.

but they whine about Part II being bad due to Jojo being friends with a nazi and cant stand the fact Araki made the nazis be good guys.

But he's Egyptian..

they even break down how blacks are not native

Why are you still posting this kind of bait shit? Unless you really want to imply that white Americans want to look like pic related.

Why are you getting triggered over facts?

I'm getting triggered over bait, that's about it.
It's clear that the Japs aren't trying to be white, based purely on what they make white anime characters look like.

user, if it's bait, then the best thing to do is not respond.

*That's why they call it bait.*

Sometimes an user gets so triggered by bait that they need to respond. That's also why it's called bait.
Also on the off-chance that it isn't bait.

Funny how naruto, bleach, death note, k-on etc all have white characters then.

why are weebshits pretending japs look anything like anime characters that are modeled after white people?

Because you have to be pretty retarded to be a weeb in the first place.

I really don't give a shit about the argument, I am simply saying to user that knowingly feeding what he feels is bait is retarded.

Fuck off, nipponese are totarry kawaii

There's more to it than just the blonde hair, user. They think white people have massive noses, giant chins, wrinkles, and tiny eyes.
They aren't necessarily wrong. You can just as easily pick and choose Asians that look like the 'TOTALLY ANIME WHITE PEOPLE' from those pictures and ugly-ass whites that don't look like anime characters, as you can pick pretty 'anime' white girls and ugly-ass asian girls.

Don't be a faggot. Anime characters are cartoons and they're just modeled after what looks attractive to anyone. They're not supposed to look white or anything.

see

Then kill yourself

Is this retard serious?

source other than your ass?

You deserve it

See pics related, you fucking retards. Go back to Holla Forums. It's just as easy for Asian girls to meet these standards as it is for white girls.

Are you really this fucking retarded? Japs think white people look fucking ugly. They hate foreigners. They make fun of white people constantly. Remember when people got triggered over that Japanese commercial with 'whiteface' in it?
youtube.com/watch?v=DCjxzpSrFP4

This fucking nigger can go fuck herself

More about making it some big deal to "be represented in media", which is fucking retarded. Of all my favorite pieces of media (shows, games, whatnot), I can think of on one hand those that are white cis males. Most are animals or some shit. Point is feeling entitled to thinking you have the right to see yourself represented in media is retarded.

You wanna make black people fine, whatever. But don't think like it's some moral crusade or some shit. Especially when it's about fucking anime, the nippon man's work. These would be the first people to raise hell if an african production was asked to add more white people for diversity.

(heiled)

lel

neither have an easy time looking like that

quit getting triggered

>youtube.com/watch?v=DCjxzpSrFP4
kek, that's pretty funny, who got mad over that?

Isn't that character actually a doll though?

Yes.

So you continue to prove my point?

What's it like being 14, user?

you should be telling him

Heil

Can't, haven't been 14 for seven years.

that sucks man, you have my sympathy

I know Holla Forums is filled with 30+ year old NEETs but no need to be jealous, user.

Are you triggered my man?

jealous of what user?
you haven't done anything with your life and you aren't doing anything with your life

She one of the few niggers on earth with a dad and she still bitching

Never go full retard kid

Most of them do, though.

The ones that don't are obnoxious westaboos.

きみわほんとのファゴトね

user are you still here?

I thought we were having a conversation

don't leave me hangin man

But hey, I'm sure it's a coincidence that 99% of anime has characters that look White.

I think this board needs IDs now

what have you done with your life user

so nothing then

What have you done in life, 30+?

more than you it seems

I'm sorry user, I have things to do

I'll talk with you later

You talk about Reddit so much, maybe it's time you go back to it.

Can't go back to a place I'm not from.

I confess I'm still here

but I can't really focus on our conversation right now though, I'm trying to fix some software

it's mostly busy work of tracking down the problem but it goes faster if I focus on it, and I've had a few drinks

That's a shame, user. With your heroic defense of African-Americans, you'd fit right in.

With your heroic defense of Holla Forumskids you should go back.

kek, nice

epic rebuttal

Your low-quality post didn't deserve a quality reply.

twice it seems

so user, what lead you to come to Holla Forums anyway?

You really just want a circlejerk don't you?

no I mean, why are you on Holla Forums

like some of us are here because you can't say nigger on 4chan Holla Forums, some came over because exposing games journalists as frauds was deemed not vidia, so I'm just curious why you yourself came over?

you raise a good point user

he really should stop bitching about other sites users

My bad. I'm just used to dumb "Go back to halfchan/reddit/tumblr" replies but I just assumed it was another.

Why am I on here? Because it's easy to talk about stuff without having to make an account and the last site I was on became cancer and has draconian moderators. But considering I got banned for 24 hours from Holla Forums one time for calling out Holla Forumstards for derailing a thread, it seems like moderation here punishes wrongthink too.

What lead me to Holla Forums? Stumbled upon a thread in Google search (this was before they blocked Holla Forums from showing up) while trying to find pics of my fetish. This lead me to /furry/, and then I decided to browse Holla Forums, and then Holla Forums, since I like animation and games. Used to go to /n/ but that board's controlled by Holla Forums so it's not worth posting there.

Only did it after you guys accused me. I was merely applying your own logic back at you.

user you may not be aware of some of this sites history

ya see, about 2 years ago now moot was a fag, moot was the oner of 4chan, and decided that some shit Holla Forums and Holla Forums were doing together was not vidia

When moot the fag decided to filter and make discussion of said subject a banable offense rather than stop talking about it many board users cut off 4chan cold turky and started wandering from image board to image board looking for a new home where they could have the freedom to say whatever the hell they want

the consequence is that this image board which was tiny at the time received a sudden large influx of users and had to switch users, but also the site is mostly dominated by Holla Forums and Holla Forums users

having Holla Forums shit come up is not at all uncommon much like Holla Forums and /a/ and Holla Forums shit come up in any other board that it is not native to

but also since so many of the user base are Holla Forums users you're pretty much expected to attempt to back up your arguments with citations or at least try to debate for your position

If you don't want to look at "Holla Forumstards" then it sounds like you'd be perfectly happy on 4chan.

hat to switch servers

sorry tipsy and tired

Unrelated note, I've gotten digits three times in a row. This website has conditioned me to think that this means God is on my side.

see
I know what you mean man

oh and user, if you're looking for furry fetish stuff this is the site you really want to be browsing

e621.net/

Technically the good guys since they were fighting aztec gods of fitness not Holla Forums levels of "hitler did nothing wrong"

I thought the exodus to Holla Forums was caused by Moot banning GamerGate discussion?

They've been getting increasingly invasive and derailing discussions into shitposting and dank Holla Forums maymays. Pic related is what I was banned for.

But they sold out to SJWs. I don't want to be banned for saying transgenderism is a mental disorder or Anita Sarkeesian is a con-artist.

I already know about that. The reason I was searching was because there was only a small amount of one of my fetishes on there, so I was kinda desperate for new pics of it.

So it was more of a both sides team-up thing?

It's very, VERY unlikely you'll be banned for the latter. Tranny acceptance is unfortunately becoming more and more mainstream, so I don't know about that one.

That shit has been so abused that I almost want to say you deserved it.
In a few decades, people like you are going to be posting "Why does X go full chimp whenever a transgender is in a vidya these days?" You are the SJW of the last century.

what fetish?

there was more too it, like the amazing amount of salt we were mining, and moots connections but yes that really is the short of it

that's a bit of an over simplification don't you think?

a lot of those freedoms means having Holla Forums around

Well jojo was British so that is a pretty accurate take on it, kinda how I felt but if you look at the history the allies don't come up smelling like roses, even the history channel talks about how hoard the germans got shit on since before world war 1

user I want to know what you thought you were trying to achieve

and please don't give me a knee-jerk reaction post I really want to know what was going on when you made those posts

he comes off as more of a young atheist type questing religion to me, not so much social justice as much as egalitarian in a vacuum

HA!

dubs

The truth isn't a meme.

I didn't make the post in the second pic, I just replied to it. Regardless the comparison is bad because being someone being black isn't the delusions of a mental disorder. I smould make it clear though, I don't think black people should be forced iunto something for PC points.

I'd rather not say.

I didn't make that post, but they've been going at it lately on Holla Forums. Like the new Gears of War definitely has dumb hipster designs for it's characters, but they were trying to paint of the team being black as SJW pandering even though the original trilogy had Cole.

Yes, but we still have rules here about off-topic posting. Holla Forums is for vidya, not politics.

Well if that's the case then fair enough. I wasn't really saying having nazi characters team up with the good guys was Holla Forums, but moreso that it'd be something that Holla Forums would praise.

Holla Forums is already dividing Holla Forums user. People want to talk about vidya on Holla Forums, not have charts and over-used caricatures spammed while posts about the topic are drowned out.

For the first merely answering the question the other user raised. For the second, I wanted the mod to think (but he didn't; the ban lasted the full 24 hours) about what he was doing, banning someone for "off-topic" while the people derailing the thread to be off-topic get away with it scot-free while I get punished for not going along with it.

I'm not an athiest though. Granted I'm not really religious, just sort of vaguely participating. Kinda hard to explain.

oh but you must

the whole team?
that does sound like some social justice shit, but only because of the day and age we live in

user I'm afraid you will find nobody who shares your view point since gamergate was politics and those that share your opinion stayed on 4chan

even vidia has politics, sjws fucking with vidia and corrupt game journos is amongst that political vidia

Holla Forums larps nazis, I can't blame em, its fun
so is larping crusaders by the way

user your post falls into that category, if you were trying to make the thread more about vidia you were going about it the wrong way

user that was very likely a shill plant, most of Holla Forums can tell you why Holla Forums is on edge about "diversity"

user that was preaching and bitching about Holla Forums like it's a boogieman and not one of the founding boards

that's like screaming at the police calling them racist for not taking down that statue of that confederate soldier

and Holla Forums are social justice warriors is not something anyone is going to buy into, if you really think that then please tell me why you think that

that was just the best metaphor I could throw together to basically say your ideals are in the right place but they don't work that well in reality because people are flawed, like egalitarianism and communism in a vacuum

This is an Holla Forums meme.

are you suggesting that they are really nazis?

Not him but: because they can't talk about ANYTHING without bringing fucking identity politics into it? Go to Holla Forums and tell me that shit doesn't look like some fucking SJW bizarro world. They can't talk about a piece of media on its own merits, it's always about what message it was secretly pushing or whether the writers or directors are jews. It's literally just a flipside of fucking SJWs overanalyzing every motherfucking piece of entertainment and complaining about how the people that made it are white men, and why isn't the protagonist a black woman of color/proud aryan male, and all this other fucking dogshit I couldn't give a fuck about in every fucking thread about every fucking topic. And God forbid whoever made it not only be jewish/white but believe in the wrong things politically, because then you're treated alt-right version of Linkara sperging over Frank Miller. God I hate this shit.

Holla Forums are not Nazis, they are National Socialists, or "Natsocs" for short.

It's the same fucking thing. That's like saying "Holla Forums aren't commies, they are communists, or 'marxists' for short".

I see what you mean and I apologize

user I am crashing so I'm just gonna ask you to cite me a post

not really man

not quite the same thing user but clsoe enough that we generally know what people are talking about and holy fuck I could barely finish that sentence

you all have a good night I'm hitting the sack

It's not really up for debate. The word commie is to communist what the word nazi is to national socialist. This is an objective fact.

Okay, but please no bully… it's Hyperscat.

I stuffed up. I meant to say "they were trying to paint one of the team being black as SJW". There's three main characters, and one of them is black. I mean, they looked like hipsters, so there was definitely some SJW pandering going on, but I don't think it had anything to do with one of the team being black.

I know, and I hate how that's happening to vidya. But instead of escaping from dumb identity politics I'm meant with the same tier of shit but this time it's far-right. I wouldn't dare say I'm neutral, I'm definitely left-leaning but I'm not a political extremist or SJW. I don't support feminism or Black Lives Matter or identity politics. Hell, I've laughed at many non-PC things. I just want to go to Holla Forums to talk about games, not have some Holla Forumsfag shove a bunch of charts in front of my face for not getting mad that a non-white guy is playable in a video game. Hell, I've never posted on Holla Forums and don't plan to because while I don't like them they have the right to post their stuff on the relevant board.

But the thread was vidya-related in the first place (Battlefield 1). There was some actual discussion but it got drowned out.

Boogeyman would imply that it's being blamed for something it didn't do. It doesn't matter that they were one of the founding boards; there's no need for threads about a game being derailed with dank "shiiiiiieeeet" caricatures and countless infographics and IQ graphs.

They go around getting mad at media for not portraying their politics (I'm not talking about stuff made by SJWs, I just mean anything, like Classic Simpsons or Modern Family), try to force identity politics where they don't belong (thread derails), have buzzwords for games with any ideology they don't like (degenerate, cucked) that can be seen as equivalent to SJWs calling everything problematic and "muh soggy knees", and blame everything on the all-powerful boogeymen, the Jews (like how SJWs blame all their problems on "The Patriarchy"). They, like SJWs, amke everything about race and political ideology.

Sorry for the late reply, I had to do something. Based on your latest post though, it seems you've gone to sleep now. Be sure to reply to this when you wake up.

But user, Hohopapa is ascension-level demi god, not white
oh wait, that's basically the same thing nvm

Not only a doll but a European doll made in the Victorian era based off a little white girl. It's the dumbest possible comparison they could have possibly used.

But that's the thing, he does not like the fact black characters are a minority, but… he is not demanding others to conform to his quotas and demands, he wants to create comics with black characters on his own because so few people do it. It's a commendable act as instead of being entitled because quotas the guy just does things himself.

Even complaints about Japs being racist and all are kinda far-fetched, he does note they have few blacks in weebshit but doesn't really judge them in any way.

Sure. When Holla Forumsacks control every major form of media, run all the schools, and pretty much all forms of government in the western world and have started putting their beliefs into policy, then you can tell me how equivalent they are.

It's not a mental disorder in the eyes of most people. They're just born that way and can't help it. It's an apt comparison to racial stuff.

So you are telling the only difference between regressive far left and Holla Forumsacks is power? Well then why the fuck should I support either of them, ever?!

When your only saving grace from being called an SJW is that you are not in power yet, then there is a fundamental flaw in your ideology.

Did anyone ever ask you to?

So an SJW to you is anyone who believes in things an analyzes media based on their beliefs?

Nice strawman, but it has more to do with the whole thing were your friends are aiming to control the media and snuff out contrary views.

That they just haven't obtained the clout to do it yet is not an excuse.

So that's Holla Forums's masterplan is it?

btw, I'd hardly call strangers I share an anonymous imageboard with "friends."

I wasn't talking about all of Holla Forums, but more like its admins and the people who don't mind the censorship that goes on there. If you are upset about SJWs censoring people but don't care if your side does it, then you are a hypocrite and essentially the right-wing version of a SJW.

You mean the spam and bait that goes on there?

To get banned from Holla Forums you have to be doing some really stupid shit. I've started a thread on Holla Forums with pics related and still didn't get banned.

I'm fine with the "censorship" on Holla Forums because the shit they "censor" looks like this.

And you wonder why people call you the right-wing version of SJWs.

Did you also get banned from Holla Forums for shitposting?
Did the big bad mods "censor" your well thought out post about how everyone on Holla Forums is a bunch of stormweenies?

this is how I understood your statement

yeah but they are derogatory like gook or zipperhead and pretty much mean bad guys

Oh user, I'm sorry, I'm not sure we can be friends lel

well it all comes down to the writing and beyond that I can't really weigh in on it because I never really got into gears of war, I played a little of I think the third one and it felt super on rails

everyone does, I stopped doing the gamergate thing like 6 months after the first exodus because while it still produces salt every so often it's too much of a clusterfuck
user this goes back to my earlier comment about you being egalitarian in a vacuum

See I understand it's dumb, I think most of the site does, most anons would rather play and talk about vidia and many just ignore thread that don't interest them and go post in vidia threads but here is the thing.
Most people are not smart, most people are stupid and don't have time for well thought out smart politics so the only way to reach them is the dumb politics, see pic related I just pulled of the net looking for ben garrison comics

even hitler said he used emotion for the masses and logic for the individual so while I agree with you that I would prefer some real explanations, I actually get them when I go to Holla Forums since they are pretty great at propaganda, you need to understand that most people are boring and uninteresting with no desire to elevate themselves to be smarter better individuals

pardon my rant I hope I got that point across well enough

how was that pic you posted supposed to get the discussion back on track? by turning people against Holla Forums and shaming Holla Forums posters? what was the desired outcome?

sounds like it wasn't just Holla Forums shitting up that thread, it sounds like some decidedly left leaning shills were in the thread too if an argument about IQ came into play

The media is pro race mixing and Holla Forums is anti race mixing and the media
Holla Forums is for a traditional family and the media popularizes single moms with reliance on the state
I suppose it comes down to what you want to see on tv personally I would prefer Holla Forumss version of the media to stuff like this
youtube.com/watch?v=mzIwAoesneY

could you elaborate?

user every group has buzzwords like that
Holla Forums has hardcore and casual and Holla Forums buzzwords contrast to SJW buzzwords in that SJW demand conformity and mediocraty and Holla Forums demands more individualistic thought and self inprovement as well as some self respect, also cuck is a trat buzzword and mines salt like crazy

I get what you mean, except the jews do push a lot of anti white shit, one such article I am having trouble finding had a porn actress turning down an interracial scene because she felt it would hurt her career, her jew producer called her racist, Holla Forums also happens to be anti porn for a variety of reasons and since jews pretty much run the porn industry as well as television that is one of the many reasons Holla Forums is not a fan of da joos, take it with a grain of salt

thank you for your patience, my ramblings may not be very coherent but I was trying to condense things that could easily take up a whole post on their own ie jews and nuances of propaganda

I remember reporting the post of that first picture.

Gee, politics sure has nothing to do with anything going on with that game. Those Holla Forumstards are just jumping at shadows!

That they just haven't obtained the clout to do it yet is not an excuse. They would do it if they had a chance and the moderation on Holla Forums and the acceptance of it by the users there is proof enough of that.

Your hypocrisy is unbelievable.

you stop talking

your arguments are terrible

this guy however is a little clever

Terrible

Admins are shitters that nuke discussion about thing's Holla Forums cares about and stickies shit

no wait that is just one guy, that fuckign meinkomfy

pretty shit propaganda, it may very well have proof but the presentation is terrible and unreadable

mgtow is pretty close to gender swapped feminism

shit presentation is shit presentation

if that was all you then you're just a kid screaming about not being aloud to scream

not just Holla Forums but most boards would have a soft spot for that OP story

let's be fair

there were red tails

something the matter mein fuhrer?

You mean that shitty George Lucas movie about World War TWO?

You believe that the right should be allowed to censor people who offend them, but not the left.

Again, your hypocrisy is unbelievable.

oh god I'm still waking up and missed the blatant WWI

I'm sorry

Isn't that part of the whole "having a side" thing?

Time for mosley

youtu.be/rd7LcaXZzUs?t=13m44s

watch to 17:22

No. It is entirely possible to hold a political view and not censor people who bring up contrary ones. This is why people say that you are the right-wing equivalent of SJWs.

Shouting someone down is freedom of speech. Holla Forums does it to people who speak up against them on every board in Holla Forums.

Again, your hypocrisy is unbelievable.

The examples of "contrary views" you provided were hardly people who wanted to have a reasoned debate.

Again, you believe that the right should be allowed to censor people who offend them, but not the left.

Holla Forums is all about shitposts, though. It's been nothing but shitposts and bitching about trivial politics since its inception on 4chan, and the only thing that's changed is the demographics.

You're wrong

you can't shout someone down on an anonymous image board

there was absolutely no discourse going on in those pics

Funny how all of these so-called "shitposts" that have been banned hold political views that go against the political consensus of the board.

Meanwhile if someone just posts a picture of a happy merchant as the entirety of their argument it is suddenly considered a completely reasonable argument and a ban for shitposting is not enforced.

You are a hypocrite and you know this censorship is biased, but you are simply indifferent because it is not biased against you. This is why you are considered right-wing SJWs.

This is entirely true. The proper term is "drowning someone out". When someone presenting a disliked opinion (say, "I like X" in an X hate thread) is flooded with shitposts and goreposts, that's not them being shouted down. That's just the people in the thread being too thin-skinned to either respond properly or ignore them. Unsurprisingly, presenting a left-leaning opinion in a majority right-wing board is bound to get you drowned out, so you shouldn't do it.

Then we certainly don't need to worry about right-wing views being drowned out on Holla Forums, and the video posted was irrelevant to the discussion.

that's cuz they're bad bait and not designed to encourage discourse

happy merchant is just an eye grabber, the argument is judged based on it's merit

your overuse of the word hypocrite like it is the worst thing in the world is infantile and your persistence that Holla Forums is just as bad as SJW is debatable at best since your arguments hinge on selective behaviors being similar and you are unable to cite data to back up your assertions

I don't even know whats going on in this thread anymore.

that's because it's contrarian bait designed to elicit that exact response

thick skinned is good, did you mean thick headed?

indeed, at least not without strong supporting facts with citations

containment and discourse

Nor should we need to, it pretty much runs itself without mod intervention, volunteer intervention is like a public execution
Mosley kicked guys out that were disrupting their events by shouting them down where they tried to have discourse

Holla Forums does it to people that can't back up their, usually liberally aligned, shitposting

Nobody is banned for simply posting the happy merchant alone in response to a leftist argument. You seem to believe that the right should be allowed to censor people who offend them, but not the left. You are a hypocrite.

Nobody is even arguing against Holla Forums censoring left-wing views, it is essentially accepted at this point. A year ago it was considered unthinkable because Holla Forums prided itself on allowing free speech. Now they are just trying to wring out why this blatant banning of leftwing views is a reasonable course of action. We have pics, we have ban logs, it's no secret that this censorship goes on.

"Contrary opinions are shills/bait" is a very dangerous viewpoint to have. It inevitably leads to actual dissent being forced out, resulting in deterioration of the community.

Thin skinned. The opposite of thick skin. The compulsive need to loudly defend one's opinions and own likes for even the most trivial of reasons because seeing someone disagree with them is unbearable.

What defines a strong citation? What happens if the person being cited is a Jew?

But you can not drown people out on an imageboard. And even then, if anyone gets "drowned out" in a discussion on Holla Forums, It will always be the liberal by happy merchant spam or something similar. Historically this is true as well, even before Holla Forums became so ban-happy.

Nobody bans merchant shitposts, but a single thought-out argument by a liberal in a sea of spam will be censored and the spam ignored.

in that instance le happy merchant is implying the poster is jewish or influenced by the jews

that's a big leap user

user suggesting that black people kill more of their own than police do by as much as 4 times while citing the FBI statistics is a pretty good argument, probably post a link to the exact year of the data while you're at it

is shitposting to elicit a response

"So you are a brainwashed nazi idiot thanks to your father's propaganda?"
is not an argument

whoops my bad

yeah most people don't know how to deal with shitposts appropriately, hell things have been so comfy here I forgot how for a while and it took me a few days to get back into the swing of things

are you saying happy merchant shitposts should be banned

you're gonna have to post one for us because I have never seen it

Not the guy you're responding to, but I think shitposts should be banned in general. If someone has absolutely nothing to add to an argument other than "you're a faggot, look at this image I saved that reminds me of you", they should either keep quiet or be shut up. It's the same reason I always get pissed at all those videos about dumbshit protestors going to rallies and screaming "YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE" at the speaker.

this site would become boring and die

Are you implying that the only thing keeping this site alive is rampant shitposting?

I am suggesting that image boards are not designed for 100% serious no fun allowed posting

You can have fun posts without resorting to shitposts, you know. If your only way to have fun on a chan is to shitpost relentlessly, I think I've got just the board for you.

I think happy merchant posting should be allowed always

Happy merchant posting is shitposting, ironic shitposting is still shitposting, and a community filled with shitposters is a shit community. I mean, you're allowed to want to have your own little Holla Forums, but I'd appreciate it if you guys kept your shit to Holla Forums.

logically false

You can have shitposts that are fun.

We're sorry to see you go, user.

So, a post that has absolutely nothing to add to the conversation and is intended to insult or anger the person it's being directed against is not a shitpost?

Yeah, it's a shame. Good thing I only occasionally went to Holla Forums in the first place so I'm not too sad that I don't go there anymore.

inaccurate

you've never heard of the JIDF and have never played the popular Holla Forums game of spot the jew

I've heard of the JIDF, and I've played Spot The Jew before I got sick of shitposting. It's still shitposting and it's still an attempt to derail the thread.

No. Nice attempt at shifting the argument with a strawman though. What I am suggesting is that because happy merchant "shitposts" are not banned then neither should liberal "shitposts", you giant hypocrite.

Nope. If you say liberals should be banned for "shitposting" but literal merchant shitposting should not then you are showing exactly why people consider you the right-wing version of a SJW.

"So you are Jewish or a brainwashed good goy idiot thanks to your media's propaganda" is not an argument.

no argument

you should really consider endchan.xyz or Holla Forums.pl if you want serious Holla Forums

were too mainstream for serious discussion now

I fucking love that story

user you talk a big game about civil discourse but you have yet to stop insulting people and you keep using that one over and over

it's tiresome and I feel like there is no middle ground and you just hate Holla Forums and refuse to see other peoples perspective and hold not being a hypocrite like some sort of golden idol to aspire to as if you yourself are not one

I feel like if I was more clear headed I could pick apart all of your conversations and yet you still wouldn't see my way of thinking and think your own was the only one that was correct despite not defending it well at all

I mean your agrument in this line here
amounts to "if they can shitpost why can't I" and my answer would be "because you are bad at it"

you know what you're right, it's not an argument, just like your nazi dad brainwashed you is not an argument, your absolutely right now what is your argument by saying this? "you shitpost so I can too?" because as far as arguments go that's pretty fucking bad

heres one for you
"I don't like your shitposting so I'm going to shitpost too"
hows that for hypocritical?

For a moment I was thinking "Wow, that shitty thread lasted this long?" but then I realized op is just a faggot.

I know some of you are desperate to troll feel offended, but can you at least try and find original material to be offended by.

I mean as for this comic, I'm still not offended by this, it's still fucking nothing.

Other people's perspectives in this argument consist of:

that's not even accurate and that's all you have to say?

have a good one man

Seems pretty accurate to me. This whole argument can be summed up as "it's okay when Holla Forums does it."

So say it with me, children: It's okay when Holla Forums does it.

What is it? A hammer and sickle?

A bow? A skateboard?

I am not insulting people, I am describing them. It is nothing more than telling them what they are when they say that it is okay to censor left-wing views but not right-wing views.

If you are complaining that I am unable to see your perspective then you should be complaining ten times as much to these right-wing SJWs who think that the blatant censorship of leftist viewpoints on Holla Forums is acceptable.

Well good thing you are on Holla Forums.
Because you are free to make your own board and enforce your own rules so you will no longer be forced to go to Holla Forums and have your voice silenced.

It doesn't really mean much. That's basically the same thing I've heard SJWs say to excuse themselves countless times. "This is private property! Go somewhere else to be a misogynist shitlord!", until eventually there is no where else to go that isn't censored. That's a theme I think most people who use Holla Forums are already well acquainted with.

That the right-wing SJWs haven't yet obtained the control to do this is not an excuse, it has found its way into their ideology. The problem of censorship is already there, and assuming that this group wants to spread its message(and it obviously does), then that censorship can be expected to spread with it.

I can't stop the censorship on the board, but I can definitely call them out on it. Just like we call out the left-wing SJWs for their bullshit here all the time.

SJWs don't tell you to go somewhere else. They tell you what year it is and to stop saying or doing things they don't like altogether.

They do when you nail them on free speech and are backed into a corner. At least that has been my experience.

The two actions are not exclusive to each other.

They can easily say "WOW stop being so racist you privileged shitlords it is CURRENT SIXTEEN and if you're gonna be so OFFENSIVE then you and all pissbabies like you should just go back to FOURCHAN."

What in the electric blue dog shit are you talking about? Right wingers don't believe in social justice, and if you're equating dissenting opinions with censorship, it's time to move on to a hugbox more of your liking. Jew.

Either baiting, or illiterate.

How exactly does one win a game of Spot the Jew? Just call your opponent a Jew more times than he calls you a Jew?

Mad Bull 34 was the shit! Sleepy was one of the most badass anime characters ever!

you never win
the game goes on forever until there are no jews

Negroes should stop trying to insert themselves into everything they've already ruined pornography.

GETCHU!

Most blacks don't care at all. I know a few black weebs and they never complained about the races of anime characters ever.

But user, she's black and has vagina so she certainly has future ahead of her.

Go back to tumblr nigger.

Sorry for the late reply, I started typing this a few hours ago but had to do some things.

>Oh user, I'm sorry, I'm not sure we can be friends lel
I can't help it man, it's just my thing. Well I'm glad I didn't get a huge reaction out of it; I was kinda dreading what sort of response I was originally gonna get.

Yeah I get ya, but to be honest I just meant identity politics in general is dumb, rather than referring to how simplified and black-and-white it is on here.

It wasn't, I was just over this shit and decided to reply to one of the few questioning them. The thread was a shitfight, it was beyond saving at that point. I guess just making sure it didn't become a complete circlejerk or venting my frustration was what I desired at that point. Maybe I was shaming them, but quite frankly with their constant derails and invasions of other boards they deserved to be.

Look, I'm not gonna deny there's probably some people pretending to be the opposition, but I really can't stand this sort of "Holla Forums's not that bad, it was just false-flags" damage control. Is it really hard to believe they'd do this sort of thing?

Both are stupid for pushing propaganda. As long as both people in the relationship are adults and are willingly in it, I don't see the problem with people getting together with who they want.

I don't know what tv shows you watch so I can't really say I know the facts, but most of the shows I've seen these days tend to have full couples (then again, most of the shows I see these days are family sitcoms so it's sort of a formula). Hell, Steven Universe is an obvious SJW cartoon and even they made Steven's single parent a father instead of a mother.

Is that ad legit? Because the "Banned Skittles Ad" where he jizzes out skittles isn't actually an ad made by the Skittles company.

For The Simpsons, and I've seen this multiple times on Holla Forums, people get mad about the Homer's Phobia episode.

As for Modern Family, on a /furry/ taste thread some user had Modern Family in his taste chart, and one just sperged out and called it liberal propaganda for having "race-mixing" (keep in mind that both characters in this relationship had been in same-race relationships before and had children from those), a gay couple (even though the fat one's flamboyancy is often played for laughs), and even "fat acceptance" simply because of said fat gay guy and one of the characters who is a fat kid simply existing in the show.

Holla Forums demands individualistic thought… unless you don't share their viewpoint. From what I've witnessed of them when they're on other boards they tend to fling buzzwords and ebin Holla Forums memes more often than not, which I wouldn't consider to be "self-improvement".

trat?

Well that's unfortunate. He's probably an SJW. But unless there's in the religion about it something I don't see why him being Jewish is the cause of this.

I honestly feel a lot of the Jew hate on Holla Forums comes from the whole "idolising Hitler and the Nazis/wanting to be contrarian" behaviour. Like if Hitler never put the Jews in camps in World War II then they're be less of a target since it isn't really edgy to go for them if that was the case.

No problem, thanks for responding to me despite me being unable to reply before you left last night and for not tearing into me for my fetish.

You seem to forget there was a time many, many decades ago where the right was in power. Holla Forums acts like their side was never in power even though they love a bunch of stuff from the very era where they were. Nazi Germany, blacks not being allowed to vote, huge racial stereotypes (look at some of the really old Bugs Bunny cartoons)in children's shows.

Just because they can't help it doesn't mean it's not a disorder. I know they can't help it (the real ones, not transtrenders), but even the real ones try to deny it's a disorder, and because of them research into curing it will never be done because they instead get pandered to with surgery and the fact that "Cisgender" is even a word. I don't hate them because I know they can't help it, but I hate how most of them are in denial about they're condition and just try to change society to bow to their whims. Hell, Caitlyn Jenner isn't even the first man to get a Woman of the Year award.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/369th_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)
They weren't the only Black regiment in WWI either.

Didn't they say they were gonna cover other parts of the war like North Africa? I mean, the coverart looks like he's in a desert. Also, that regiment I just linked to fought in France.

Yeah, that's true. Still, the thread was full of people acting like Blacks weren't involved in involved in World War I and dank "WE WUZ HEROES" posts.

Their reasons for adding them may be wrong, but as long as it doesn't turn out bad in the actual game I don't see the big deal. I didn't even know there were Blacks in World War 1 until that thread so I learnt something new.

You don't win. You're just able to see how everybody's losing, unlike most people. Then you want to die so you can be in Heaven where there aren't any Jews.

I didn't mean when it's Holla Forums vs. the outside world, where you can just look a politician up and see that they openly admit it on their website. I meant, how do you win when anonymous users play among themselves?

this dumb SJWnigglet hasn't watched the boondocks it seems.

protip: its nigger anime, its drawn by a nigger, its voiced by niggers (both of the main characters are voiced by a nigger woman) and they love laughing at other niggers about how niggers in the west are fucked up beyond repair. thats what the show is about. it ran 4 seasons and had a good opening song.

I bet you call Avatar an anime too.

the cartoon was clearly inspired on anime, it has references to anime and japanese movies up the ass, it has very anime-esque artstyle, and tons of kungfu fights, if that isn't nigger anime, i dont know what is.

Stop making shit up

Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger

kill yourself you purist f/a/ggot

…what's wrong with those old Bugs Bunny cartoons? I grew up on those.

Also it was made by Koreans. Just like modern anime.

No one wins.

aww fucking jesus I took you for the other guy

I'll say it again, we need IDs on this board

ok, now a reply
well you're not the first user I heard was into it
I'm not gonna say it's a good fetish though, I can't even understand it

no doubt, but they work, kinda like religion

user I gotta stress this point, most of the people on the site go to Holla Forums or have a somewhat Holla Forums affiliation

kinda yeah
I mean we all shitpost here, shitposting is totally normal, and I myself got too comfy and baited into going full reich a few times because I forgot how to have a thick skin, we had a pretty comfy thing going here for a while

Outside of Holla Forums there are not a lot of places you can go and express Holla Forums tier opinions, leftism coming in feels like more journo shit ya know, so maybe they went overboard, it's totally possible, but I know enough from what you were saying to tell that there were some faggots on the other side too

user that's that perspective in a vacuum shit going on again

Holla Forums believes, generally, that since white people pretty much came up with shit like nature preservation and a shit load of the tech we know and enjoy that if white people are bred out the entire world is fucked, and that the jews hate them for a bunch of shit like kicking them out of 109 countries, true story, and that the jews see them as evil and shit and Holla Forums believes a whole bunch of other shit about how race mixing affects family stability and heritage and a bunch of shit I won't go into right this second

and then on the other side, which I have difficulty agreening with and seeing since I'm white is people like barbera specter that believe that multiculturalism is the final solution and will bring world peace and shit and that everyone is inherently good and we could all get along if everyone were the same or some shit so they are pro race mixing

have an interview with a woman who fucked up as a support of my pro Holla Forums views
youtube.com/watch?v=K6MfFSmRVbE

to be honest when I was younger I had views similar to yours and all this evil white male shit and actually looking at egalitarian societies in the past has turned me off of egalitarianism

honestly I try not to any more

yeah I get what you mean man
I would have a hard time pulling that one together as well and I may have misspoke when I said the media alone does it but for every single mom from mises doubtfire I could also find the one from as good

as it gets, and I don't wanna track all that shit down right now and compare, I think steven universe is an outlier and less social justice and more multiculturalism tho

I'm glad you thought to ask user because a simple search shows it was something made on the side though the statement retracting it as a sprite ad followed a shitstorm so I could not say for certain

I can however still argue that media is pushing race mixing by pointing out that will smith has had a number white female romantic interests in his movies for about the last 5 years and I could pretty easily pull up race mixing advertisements that aren't as extreme pretty easily

Holla Forums must be having an impact though because it used to be when you googled white family you got a bunch of race mixed and colored families which was funny as hell
oh no wait heres some
i.ytimg.com/vi/bjSlrSB9WpI/maxresdefault.jpg
cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_content_width/hash/cc/af/family_65.jpg?itok=qcOln0EZ

yeah that episode was kinda shit
the whole episode was really weak and forced except for the steel mill joke which I really liked

No they are right, it is liberal propaganda on a lot of levels and they are not wrong for saying so
but he probably didn't need to sperg out so hard unless him sperging out as you describe it was actually him getting in a heated debate about the show which I could totally see happening on a /furry/ board since we have that shit happen on non furry boards that aren't as prone to drama
it is a decent show though all things considered, decent writing and acting

I get what you are saying and yes Holla Forums want's people to see the world their way, to be fair so does everyone

but I will say again I hear a shit load of Holla Forums memes from people that hardly go to Holla Forums

why just a few nights ago I was playing planet side 2 with the Holla Forums outfit (clan) and it was non stop Holla Forums memes talking about gasing the degenerate vanu and the glorious Aryan TR empire all hail imperium and shit

it is fun as hell to larp Holla Forums , hell look at this
youtube.com/watch?v=TgY_AooC9Sc
it's super fun shit and ya gotta know that some of the hardliner Holla Forums users rarely play video games and often call them degenerate, I've heard it more than once on Holla Forums proper

a typo and I have no idea
great?

most if not all porn producers are jewish
have you heard of the Talmud?
Holla Forums loves to go on about the shit in the Talmud

many of them do idolize hitler, he was a pretty cool dude in a lot of what he did like restoring the german economy and preserving nature in germany and a bunch of other shit , there is a quote image that floats around on Holla Forums from mien kamph about how when he was younger he tried to debate the leftists and jews and how eventually when he would manage to corner them they would either feign ignorance or admit being wrong and then the next day recall having won the debate and how he began to hate them because of it

I could go on about world war 2, you really should look into the history of world war 1 and 2 by the way because of how immense their influence is today, but I will try to keep it short and point out that before Britain, which occupied the area now known as Israel, declared war on Germany the Germans were deporting the jews to Israel not sending them to camps and there are books on this detailing the records of said migration

Oh I'll give you a good ribbing sooner or later but you're welcome for now

Rhodesia, may it rest in peace
back then most of the nogs were not race mixed

I have no argument about the mentally deranged at this point though a strong sense of identity would probably drastically reduce the number of them

I didn't pay attention but have a link to black nazis

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b1/Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-177-1465-16,_Griechenland,_Soldaten_der_"Legion_Freies_Arabien".jpg

I think they were just upset about the forced diversity shit and developers not making it because they though it was a good idea for a good story but because diversity

how do you define winning

because finding out guys that you thought ware some semblance of decent or cool are Jewish degenerates kinda ruins it for me

although maybe when we destroyed seth rogan for being a cuck was a win

decent show, I only got about 3 seasons in though
is it true the shit the bed with season 4?

WALL OF TEXT

Not old Bugs Bunny in general, but stuff like the blackface and WWII cartoons with those really ugly asian caricatures.

The co-opting of Holla Forums boards like this is also why you are considered the right-wing versions of SJWs.

Depending on the thread it may have been me. Was it the thread about Hentai Foundry here on Holla Forums from a month ago?

Not gonna convince you otherwise, but I could try to explain why I like it if you want to understand where I'm coming from?

I feel that because of the recent SJW epidemic, some people are going further right in fear of being accused of being SJWs for having any remotely left views.

But a lot of pollution (besides China) is being caused by all these big Oil and Gas companies. It doesn't help that the far-right denies Global Warming is even a thing.

Most Holla Forumsgoers don't even have kids or GFs; I wouldn't pay much attention to what they think of family stability. Heritage can't retroactively change; marrying someone who isn't your race won't suddenly erase the fact that there was tonnes of your own race as ancestors and where you came from and any achievements of your ancestry.

I've never said once anything like that in this entire thread. I already said earlier in the thread I don't support feminism and I haven't singled out men even once.

Did that actually happen? Because if it did that's kinda understandable why they'd hate someone that much.

Well if it was made on the side then they probably made the statement so people didn't think it was legit. I mean there's many that think the "Banned Skittles Ad" is an official ad.

Which movies? I haven't seen anything with Will Smith in it since Hancock, which now that I think about… oh crap.

Maybe it's just me, but the woman in the second pic looks Spanish/Latino rather than white to me. Something about the facial features.

So is everything Holla Forums hates propaganda? Is anything not 100% white and straight allowed to exist on TV? How the hell is it fat acceptance to have a fat guy on TV if they never try to defend him for being fat? Is it manlet acceptance if anyone shorter than 6ft is on TV?

Sounds vaguely familiar, but don't really know. Is it the Jewish equivalent of The Bible?

Doesn't mean he didn't put them in camps during the war.

Heh, thanks. How will you if it's me again though if by chance we run into each other?

Does mean they looked like the unfunny blackface caricatures Holla Forums loves so much.

shit, why not

I don't feel that way but I won't deny that others may, but I see more people having fun yelling shit like "GET ON THE TRAIN" than worrying about being called SJW

I don't know how that argument applies to race or even how to respond to it user

I stopped believing in it as anything more than an excuse to tax people for more shit, ie carbon tax

if anything I think the planet is going to cool over the next 20 years based on sunspot activity projections, which correlate with climate and temperature

I admit I don't myself but I'm good with kids and the reason I don't have a GF is my standards are way higher than when I was in my early 20s

my parent's split up a few years back and I could probably tell you a dozen things that they did wrong

your kids however will feel disconnected from that Heritage and that is the issue
see supreme gentlemen

wasn't talking about you user, was talking about my observations about world around me and political climates and such

pretty sure Martin Luther wrote about it in "the jews and their lies"
and the reason they get kicked out is usury which christians were nto allowed to do and their shortsighted disposition leading to economicly fucking up all the countries they were in until they got kicked out of each

The ukraine is a fine example

or something along those lines

absolutely, and equally plausible is that the did not want to be associated with the shitstorm that followed

Hancock YES!
also iRobot
Focus
Suicide Squad may be but I ahve not been paying close attention

granted not all of his movies but it's jsut a thing hollywood does because jews
take the new star wars for example

they were going to cast Jesse Plemons (meth damon) for that part but jew jew abrams wanted more diversity so we get black guy

I was having a hard time telling if she was just fat or european ancestry, some of the spics come pretty close

no but everything can be propaganda

yes, it's probably not fat acceptance but I didn't see the whole series, you mean all the time?

Torah is old testimate
Talmud is shit they added on the side and it's super fucked up and really just a bunch of rabbis arguing with each other over the centuries and should not be taken seriously but is often taken as a serious religious document
the stuff on how slavery and pedophelia is ok under certain rules come immediately to mind

no abrahamic religion is perfect but some of the shit is so weird like arguing about the acceptable way you can spit is just out there, also they shit talk jesus a lot in it

I don't think anyone argues that part didn't happen

I'll just suggest people that don't agree with what I say go read their hyper scat porn

caricatures are caricatures user, but I have seen some shit

YES. the loss of the show's original creator made the show just kinda hollow. they got the animation better than ever in some episodes, and some even got a laugh or two out of me, but there wasn't much after that

Very well. It's kinda embarrassing to talk about outside of a fetish thread but if it makes it more understandable I don't see what I have to lose.

I like it for multiple reasons. Firstly, the huge stretching. That the character's anus can stretch incredibly wide to cope with is amazing. Then there's the sense of build up and the incredible sense of weight and power behind it; just the idea of something incredibly big building up inside someone and the sheer power behind it when they bear down and push it out. Plus I can't help but be a little impressed that they can handle it. And then there's the hyperturd itself. The sheer size of it is incredible and it has a really unique texture that is quite like nothing else. I like the poo to be solid or firm; they're basically reverse-penetrating themselves with a giant, naturally-made dildo. That they made all by themself using their body.

There's also the sense of fantasy in hyperscat, which helps separate it from the real thing. I don't like real-life scat because it's gross. It's messy, it smells bad and it's full of germs. But you don't have to have that in fictional scat; you can pretend it's germ, smell and mess free. I only like it solid relatively firm since I dislike sloppy stuff and diarrhea (I realise the irony of saying this but I find that stuff sorta gross). Also, I only like hyper-sized and not regular scat since most of the aspects about it that I like in hyper are incredibly downplayed and unimpressive.

And that's why I like it. I don't know why it became my fetish in the first place, since I was into it before I even knew it was a thing on the internet, but hopefully I explained why I find it appealing in a way you could understand the reasoning behind.

Most of the big oil companies are from Western countries and oil companies don't care about preserving nature.

Then why is the coral bleaching of the Great Barrier Reef happening and why are the oceans getting warmer each year? Does Holla Forums think everything is a conspiracy?

Were they in a mixed-race relationship? If not I don't see how this pertains to the point.

What? Your heritage is your ancestry. All the stuff about your ancestors doesn't change.

Rodger was mad because he was a virgin and "finished last".

Can you explain to me why the Jews would push this though? I find it strangely unbiased that despite being charge of a lot of things, there's not a large amount of Jewish characters in entertainment. I mean, Holla Forums blabs on about the Jews controlling video games but there's barely any Jewish gaming protagonists. Meanwhile, if Holla Forums got they're way and were in charge I doubt you ever see a non-white gaming protagonist outside of some over-exaggerated (but not in Holla Forums's eyes) caricatures.

Yeah, JJ's an SJW. I honestly didn't get that bothered, because the last two trilogies had a black character in them too (Lando and Mace Windu).

The funny thing was before the movie everyone was acting like Bogeda was gonna be the problem but then after it came out his character was okay (the whole "freaked out by shooting villages when he's been raised from childhood to do this" was dumb though) and it was Rey that was the massive Mary Sue with no flaws instead. Fore the record I don't like the movie. Besides Rey being a Mary Sue and Finn's turn to the good guys being poorly done, the whole thing is a rehash of Episode 4.

Sorry, but what part are you referring to with this?

Sounds bizarre user. Does it just go back and forth on viewpoints between pages or something?

Isn't the reason Jews hate Jesus because he sorta took their religion and made his teachings of it replace theirs?

Kek, but if you screw up and it's not me you're gonna make a fool of yourself while anons think what you said is completely bizarre and random.

They try to act like it wasn't to kill them even though they had awful living conditions in them.

well that puts some perspective to it to be sure

look into john k peta, SOME of his stuff may be to your taste

well sure user, but one could easily argue that they are run by kikes as well, and I've never heard of a nig coming up with a tidal energy system or wind power

user I don't speak for Holla Forums on this but not really ruling out human effect on the environment

I just don't think carbon tax is anything but an excuse to tax people and not really fix the problem

also I know jsut enough to know that it's fucking complicated and your question is made more complicated by the complexity of ocean life so I just don't know what is causing the bleaching I don't even know anything about coral except that is is created by small creatures that grow the stuff out and fish eat them

hell, how long does coral last?

The point I make is not only on race by a more traditional family model

I think you should look into the experiences of mixed race people more user

hehe yeah

general Holla Forums consensus is that whit'es do not lust for consumerism the way blacks do and juden wish to breed them away since they are harder to control etc

OH JESUS user
oh jesus that is good
Suparman was a jew power fantasy
I mean shit man just because they don't name themselves that doesn't mean there aren't a ton of jew characters

I think Holla Forums would end up making stuff that looks like the sword in the stone and Fire and Ice, or that Seigfried movie that never got made
fire and ice is a funny one though because that was made by Ralph Bakshi

funny thing, Lando is Indian

I have yet to see it and I can tell you it's worse than episode 4

peoploe under 6 feet tall
Gwendoline Christie/briana tarth from game of thrones is only 6'3"
Kit Harington/John Snow is 5'8"
ALL. THE. TIME.

no it's like one guy will say you can't spit on tuesday or something and another will go it's ok if you do it through your teeth a few generations later, it's like 13 volumes

no he called them out on bullshit and rand them out of the temple for changing money in it man, that's like basic jesus knowledge man

no user, it will be taken as banter
I've already done it 5 times and people have not yet responded

mighty hard to keep the food supply in stock when the allies bomb your supply liens and wait months to move up to the camps

And surprise, surprise, the oil companies don't want to look into renewable energy either. You know why, because it won't make them nearly as much money. Like I said, they don't care about nature preservation.

Of course, that's obvious to everyone. But how does that rule out Global Warming existing when it's been discussed before they even introduced the carbon tax?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coral_bleaching#Causes

Thousands of years, but it can reproduce for there's no good reason why the reef would die off in large amounts at such an alarming rate without something unnatural interfering.

Do you live in the middle of nowhere? That's bullshit.

It's a nerd fantasy. Uncool, glasses wearing office guy gets to be handsome, musuclar hero that everyone loves. Holy hell, that board isn't good for you.

Oh I wasn't saying they wouldn't make anything worthwile, just that you would never see a non-white character that isn't some kind of stereotype.

My mistake. He sounded Black rather than Indian to me.

I know that. I just said it was a rehash.

This isn't propaganda, ease up on the Conspiracy Kool-Aid. Also, Jon Snow is a teenager and Brienne of Tarth is an adult.

Really random banter if you ask me.

Might be hard to believe that he didn't hate them when he wanted to put them in camps in the first place. What's Holla Forums's excuse for justifying him invading Poland?

user I'm pretty sure this was a racial point not a corperate point
and to that point I blame jewish values, from a racially Semite origin

by itself it doesn't rule out global "Climate Change" but since the Earth has gone in and out of a few Ice Ages I remain skeptical on the influence of carbon emissions as the primary cause

I will say that if it is greenhouse gas emissions then Carbon Dioxide is definitely up there but China is doing more than the states right now

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coral_bleaching#Causes
fascinating
well with that bit of knowledge I now provide you with this little thing I jsut now dug up and inform you that estrogen levels are growing to such a degree around the world that male frogs and fish are in the decline as males are less likely to come to term with heightened estrogen levels in the mother, because men are less resilient to chemical imbalance
int-res.com/abstracts/meps/v269/p121-129/

have you ever lived outside of a city user, have you ever gone camping?

you would be surprised how contented you can feel sitting in a cozy chair under the porch in a quiet rainy evening, maybe some cocoa or a beer and if your lucky chatting with your dad about things while you both look out across the field as it rains

um user, das juden
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Siegel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Shuster
I'm not saying it's not a nerd fantasy but a lot of jews wish they could be Steve McQueen, hell I'm not even jewish and I agree

but I like conan the barabarian

I always thought he was black too but I found out on Holla Forums and checked to make sure, or maybe just a force awakens thread, or both

Rehashes aren't all bad user, just most of them

user all you had to do was google average hollywood height, also he isn't a teenager for fucks sake man
mtv.com/news/2815365/shortest-actors-in-hollywood/

no more than calling someone a faggot or a jew

he did hate them, said so himself in mein kamph when talking about leftists and yada yada yada some reasonable thing and he began to hate them
netanyahu, the big remember the gorillion politician from israel, even talked about how Hitler was trying to deport them and some guy in Israel said burn them instead
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ju1w-iDR0o

jsut a FYI, the nuremberg trials were a joke were all the confessions were tortured out of them with such lovely methods as smashing nuts with hammers
Huh, I thought I already posted that here

the short of it is because of worold war one nad the dividing of germany and austrian hungary the ethnic germans in a sction of post world war 1 poland were beign genocided

the long is much more complicated but see a post in another thread where I got baited into reiching hard, or maybe I just like talking about history

Yeah, and like I said most of the big oil companies are founded or owned by western countries. BP is British, Chevron and ExxonMobil are American (Californian and Texan respectively), Shell is Anglo-Dutch (HQ is in the Netherlands), Total S.A. is French, and Eni is Italian. If nature preservation was a white thing we wouldn't have the monopoly on the oil industry.

Reminder that the Jewish stereotype of money obsession comes from Christians not being allowed by the church to charge interest on loans in the Medieval days.

I live in a suburb rather than a big city, but where I live doesn't change your point. Saying whites aren't into consumerism is a lie. Big time.

And yes, I've been camping. Setting up and packing up was always a pain when you're in a family of six and have to take a lot of stuff with you. It is nice when everythings done so you can sit back and relax though.

And what race are barbarians supposed to be? They originate from Europe, no?

Your height chart is a little misinformative, it leaves out people like Bruce Willis, Liam Neeson, Keanu Reeves and Dwayne Johnson who are Hollywood regulars and are all 6ft tall or higher.

I really don't think calling others hyperscat fetishists is quite the same.

Hang on, you're that guy who white-knighted for Norwegian Neckbeard and tried to justify murdering 77 people like an edgelord.

I don't think that is a logical jump user
being the best at one thing does not make you avoid doing things with the opposite effect

like being the best at preserving life would not stop us from killing people

sorry user, but that wasn't the last time they acted greedy, have a Holla Forums thread on stereotypes
>>>Holla Forums6138893
I would post the story about the guy that dropped change everywhere just to watch his kike boss pick it up until said boss bought a several thousand dollar camera system to to find the culprit but I don't have it

That's not what I said user but I understand how you could make that leap

you packed too much but I'm glad you enjoyed it

I was thinking more of mako when I said that user

user please don't make me explain how they are the exception not the rule, you know better and should just look up the average like I did, it's 5'10" by the way

neither are jew and faggot

not quite my take on it but vid related

You mean the guy who plays Akiro the Wizard? Holla Forums tends to treat Asians as "honorary whites".

It's common chan banter.

Your point?

yes

my point was yes

This on both accounts they are gestures (anywheres from 30 to 2 minute sketches) and are supposed to be to get poses and structure down. These are not finished works and should not be treated as such.