I made a mistake

I'm having a kid with a chick who doesn't make me happy anymore.

What kind of mistakes have you made, Holla Forums?

Take responsibility OP.

What are you, a nigger?

No of course I'm not a nigger. It is my duty to raise this child no matter the cost.

I just want us all to talk, fam.

Let's get more into detail about this, why doesn't she make you happy anymore? What's changed? How did she make you happy in the beginning?

Find out what exactly doesn't make you happy any more and talk to her about it. (not like "you do this wrong", but why don't we do x anymore?) Communication is the key.

Get sole custody, dump the trash.

Honestly, only recently have I been able to discover what truly makes me happy in a relationship, and that is to be wanted, appreciated and pleased. She no longer does any of those things. I feel like I can't talk to her anymore, all she does is yell, we never have any sort of connection anymore, her libido has become extremely low, she says that she has to force herself to have sex and that she doesn't like that.

Now I have to defend her a bit. She does have some mental issues and has to take medication for it, but since she's now pregnant, she's being waned off all her mess and it has had an impact on her. I honestly don't want to deal with that for the next year and have no faith whatsoever that everything will get better afterwards.

I've made my own mistakes. I've lied to her twice on some major issues and she trusts me less because of it. She tries to reassure me that she still wants a future, but honestly I'm not all that convinced.

All in all though, this chick and baby were a mistake. We tried to soon to have kids and are now suffering because of it.

None of that matters now though, I must raise my child at whatever the cost. Thanks for listening Holla Forums. Sorry if I sound like a huge faggot.

not even once

Damn good suggestion. Hard as shit for men to go through though. Doesn't mean I won't try if that's what has to happen.

Kek.

It isn't like he is some kind of chad bragging about his gf.

She hates anime.

Guy who asked you that here, that sounds way too similar to my ex. My ex was a borderline. That all happened except she left me claiming she was pregnant with my kid but intended to kill it, then cheated with some other dude so I cut her off. Next I saw of her she had a baby, but I figured it was his and she's made no attempt to contact me.

Read this image, if it sounds like your relationship, get her committed, take the baby and flee the country. The relationship will never work.

If she isn't a borderline, if you want the kid you're stuck with her. So your best bet is to:

-Tell her how you feel and ask if she'll work on it. That you need to feel wants, appreciated and pleased and ask if she'll make any effort to make you feel that way.
-Compromise on the sex. There has to be some act you enjoy she doesn't mind doing even if she's not into it. Where do you like cumming in relation to her? Mouth? Face? Tits? Feet? Whatever it is, see if she'll agree to just letting you jerk off there every day.

Abortions are also a thing.

Find a way out or get an abortion. People should never raise a child together if they aren't happy with each other. Negativity just breeds negativity. Leave having children to people with good relationships and mental health.

Stay with her, raise the kid right for the first six months & maybe when you're ready slip her little potassium cyanide which looks like a heart attack and is often overlooked . This way you wont have to pay her for life & will have a chick magnet as babys are also the :_( his mom just died will get you so laid. That baby will be the best wingman ever.

I have BPD and so does my girlfriend.
She really fits the whole "childish and conniving" aspect of things.

I'm a guy though. I can be off-kilter too, but I like to keep my crazy to myself, for the most part.
Also, it helps not being a female.
They're manipulative and shitty by nature - BPD just makes it worse.

I think I have a partner to end things with. I wanna' fuck /cuteboys/ anyways.

I'm not delusional though. I just have a slight God complex and fantasize about being omnipotent too much.
I just want to do some spring cleaning and refurbishing on our species.

That's what you get for having sex with girls

Can I have sex with you instead? :^)

This is something I can't understand, why do people stay together if they are not happy and why the reason seems to be "we have children so we must stay together"?

I don't know where you live but in my country it's very common that parents that divorce have joint custody of the child and both still raise the child and stay in the child's life.

I am one of those children that got raised like this in joint custody and it was the best option because I have seen how fucked up some of the other children became when they had to be raised by truly unhappy parents.

I lived with my mom because her place was closer to my school and friends but I also often stayed extemded periods of time with my father. I never missed out of anything that "normal" family could offer. Both parents were always there for me and both did their part raising me and still they got the chance to move on with their own lives. They were happy and I was happy so I think the system works as intended.

Few of my friends were in same situation and they also say it worked for them too. Plus in my country if you have a joint custody you usually don't have to pay any child support at all this however depends on the situation.

All of this might be more of a cultural thing but people here usually agree that the joint custody is the best option in these situations. Also my wife thinks the same because she was raised by two unhappy parents and it was really fucked up according to her and she would have preferred if her parents just had divorced and agreed to the joint custody.

But do whatever you want user, I just wanted to tell you that there are more options than you might think.

I guess part of me hopes that maybe everything will work out in the end.

You could put the kid up for adoption. If it's a baby It's more likely to get adopted by a couple who can't have kids.

Well if you are committed to the cause you might want to go to relationship couseling or use some similar services available to you. It might actually help, atleast it did help one of my friend in her relationship.

Move far away

MY child's mother is also my daughter, so I've double the resposibility. The child will be my grandchild, her sister, and our child.

You don't have to stay with her. It is always better when the man takes care of the children because women are shit at it on their own. Try to save the baby and keep your gf piece of shit behind.

Unfortunately, the courts won't agree with me, but maybe you could use her mental illnesses for your defense.

It's not her job to make you happy. It's YOUR job to make YOU happy. If your relationship with her used to make you happy, but doesn't anymore, it's your responsibility to start talking. Reasoning might not help, because BPD, but at least you'll know how she feels about it. If she starts throwing punches, call the cops, gtfo and never come back.

Try to get custody. Listen to this guy

Convince the court that she couldn't handle being a mother. There are reports about BPD mothers literally infecting their children with BPD, not to mention that BPD parents are known to be very abusive both physically and verbally.

😃

You don't have to stay together for the kid. You just have to trt being as involved in the kids life as you would have been.

It will not. Don't ruin that kid because you're a coward
we all already know you will

I married a woman that makes me unhappy.
Fml…

I protested some gay thing, made it into local newspaper and lost my job.

On the bright side at least I'm not having a baby.

I kekd out loud

I took credit for a dox I didn't do, a girl I knew was involved.

push her down the stairs and stop crying about it, faggit

This
Stop bitching,nigger.
Make sure she falls on a coat hanger too.

I've drank and smoked myself to the point of cardiac arrest being imminent within the next couple of months. This is the end.

All weeaboos are virgins

Bahahahaha you're fucked bro. How old are you? I wish I could give you some advice but I can't. Best of luck to you friendo

something