Rouge Wuhn

;; tfw star wars is beyond saving ;;

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/11335628/Star_Wars_Knight_Of_The_Old_Republic_(GOG)
thepiratebay.org/torrent/11675083/Star_Wars_Knight_Of_The_Old_Republic_2_(GOG)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My only hope is this continues until SW becomes public domain or is cheap enough for Adam Sandler to buy, at least he'll treat the series with more respect.

You lost me at

If this actually happened, you should have recorded it, it would have gone viral.

You could upload it on Liveleak hahaha. That site is so funny, it reminds me of youtube.

Faggots like you are the reason Disney is going to be pumping these shitty flims out biannually for the rest of my life.

My wife and I actually had this conversation after the movie and we've vouched to never spend money on disney star wars again.

I'm sorry but she kept nagging me to do something out of the house and plus she paid for the tickets :/

Stopped reading there

You can only burn someone once.

The direction they took this movie was really just so deranged. They didn't seem to get that you can't just write these movies like they're pure fan fiction.

It's okay, user, I'm sorry for calling you a Faggot.

It's not the people who get burned and learn I'm worried about, it's the shitheads and the shills who are going to parrot how excellent this was and how they can't wait for the Young Han Solo adventure or the Boba Fett standalone or whatever else is on the conveyer belt being planned a decade in advance. There are still a strong number of people who think TFA was great (not good, decent, acceptable, or mediocre, GREAT) and that Rogue is in the top 3 Star Wars (presumably next to Empire and TFA because even braindead motherfuckers can parrot "Empire is Kino").

Jaina and Jacen died for this shit.

Try again m8

I haven't seen that nearly as much.

TFA had the benefit of relying on nostalgia for people like Harrison Ford's Han Solo and the movie was played extremely safe with making sure it just tried to repeat the first Star Wars movie's beats.

Rogue One doesn't seem to have nearly the support TFA had. I haven't seen anyone chatter about it being some great movie the way I did with TFA. Instead it's just been a blip on the radar.

Why would someone just go on the internet and lie?

I want to see the old republic stuff like KOTOR.

Then play Kotor, you braindead cuck. Or better yet, use your imagination! Do you really want to see Disney touch the elements of Star Wars you love?

Leave that salmon shark alone it dindu nuffin.

Now that I think about it no. Can Kotor be played on a laptop or do I need something more?

Absolutely, do you wanna play the first one or the second one?

thepiratebay.org/torrent/11335628/Star_Wars_Knight_Of_The_Old_Republic_(GOG)

thepiratebay.org/torrent/11675083/Star_Wars_Knight_Of_The_Old_Republic_2_(GOG)

Is that game like WoW?

he gud boi he eat seaweed and help divers wid they mathamaddics and shiit

Now I know you are lying. Go back to your hentai.

well you pick a class and level it up but it's not an open world and it had further restraints that arent apparent until you play KOTOR 2

Then there was a third one with a similar formula that supposedly introduced the MMO aspect but i never played it, star wars the old republic.

This is the state of the fandom. On one side, you have OT purists who never touched the EU and condemn prequels because RLM. Then you have the majority. Parroting idiots like this guy. Probably new to Star Wars, fell for TFA "all practical, back to roots" marketing lie, hyped up about Thrawn, Maul, Dark Troopers or whatever is reintroduced to canon that Youtube personalities tell them about. As if canon fucking matters when it can be wiped clean on a whim.

Wait I thought the hardcore fans were the ones that obsessed over the old EU. Secondly I'm not new to Star Wars.

The hardcores love the old EU. The new morons are fascinated by it as some kind of legacy content that they get told about but never bother to experience because muh new canon. Like you. Wanting a movie adaptation. Wondering if a game released in 2003 that everybody and their dog knows about and has played will work on your laptop.

Yeah, you're right. I'll just go play KOTOR then. It just gets under my skin when people assume who I am when they don't even know me.

I'll just keep reading the old comics.

You know thank you man. You're right I'll just keep reading and playing the games then.

Still better than Farce Awakens

The Vader scene at the end was the only worthwhile part of the movie.

That's no great achievement. TFA is complete trash.

It did happen.

I love the double standard of everyone just accepting Marvel having its own branding. Kennedy and the thousands of employees at LF are like non entities to most people; they assume everything is done by the same faceless Disney suits. Of course, it doesn't help LF doesn't have much of an identity without George.