Time's Run Out

Well, b, here's the thing. I think time's run out. I don't want to get into an argument about what I was supposed to do or what I'm supposed to do or what I'm supposed to think or whatever.

I did a lot more with a lot less than anyone I know. But it was never enough, and I've come to the conclusion that it will never be enough.

I didn't find an SO in time for it to be worth it. Now all that are left are crazy cat ladies, homeless junkies, and single mothers. I was a good person and I worked really hard. But it just wasn't ever enough for any woman that I was every with. They always seemed to want me to be somebody else, and to have more than I did. Hell, more than they did.

My career isn't going much of anywhere. Don't get me wrong, I've accomplished a lot in that arena, but still… at my age… for it all to be worth it, you have to get a bit further a lot earlier.

Now, I'm just struggling to find a reason to make it to the next day, every day and I can't find motivation to do much else.

I'm afraid that soon, I won't have a reason to get to tomorrow.

I didn't even want all that much.

Yeah,life sucks…

Whats wrong with single moms???

They have psychopathic babby daddy's that try and kill you and single moms have used vagina.

appreciated. Funny how a board full of people considered the worst of the internet seem to give a fuck about honest suffering.

The first thing that's wrong with single moms is that it suggests a very severe lack of judgement. They also tend to be more interested in a guy's tax return than the guy. I can't say I'm excited about the idea of raising the kid of some chick who turned to me as a last resort.

At my age, having a kid is probably not a good idea. I'll be dead before he or she gets out of college. And there is a very acute barbed sting to the idea of saying "Sure… I'll be your 584th choice. Why not?"

I don't think you understand women. What women want is to get FUCKED. If you can FUCK and FUCK REALLY WELL, it doesn't matter if you don't have money, it doesn't matter if you are ugly.
If you know how to FUCK then she will follow you around like a puppy dog.

Learn to FUCK. You're doing it wrong.

Your trips are checked, but that isn't an issue for me.

Like I said. I don't want to argue about what I did or didn't do or what I'm supposed to or not supposed to do.

A lot of what I've done has been what I had to do.

So how's virginity working out for you, underaged-kun?

Shhh. Let him have his infomercial. He won't make it to my age.

how old are you OP?
there are normal woman that are into older men, trust me.

almost 40.

There are normal women into older men. But not for very long. I've dated women in their 20's. It's like a trip to the amusement park for them. They like being there for the day, but eventually they want to go home.

Maybe it's more like camping. You get my drift.

not all woman. know a few who have stable relationships with their 30+ and 40+ guys. it's a rare find still

How old are you?

not all women. not all clovers have 3 leafs. Time for trying to find an outlier is up. All that time for building a life together is over. All that youth that could have been shared is gone. The whole "keep your chin up! Have hope!" thing has a limited timeframe. Eventually the thing that you're hoping for has to happen. Or else none of that was worth it. Human lifespans are limited.

almost 40

You know, even if you are forty years old, you can still fuck bitches up to twenty years younger than yourself, in a way it's even easier for you than for guys their age.

Although if you want to accept being a loser and bitch about it on Holla Forums before you finally off yourself then go ahead, I don't really give a fuck.

Yes. You are correct. I can still fuck bitches. I have fucked bitches. There is more to life than fucking bitches. Fucking bitches has never been a priority for me. There are better things.

Then why are you bitching about bitches?

You do understand the difference between a deep meaningful relationship with someone you share a mutual admiration and life goal with and "fucking bitches", right?

I had a whole long ass reply typed out, but fuck that shit. It's not like anyone reads long posts anyway.

This pretty well sums it up. I love fucking bitches, but given the opportunity, I'd go fishing with my few good friends over some strange pussy any day. Odds are the fishing trip would be more memorable anyway, unless she gave you herpes or something

So do you have any hobbies, OP? You in to anything like cars or guns or really anything that isn't collecting anime figurines and dragon dildos?

I'm just wondering if you have something that interests you that might give you an opportunity to meet a nice woman with a common interest. Obviously, I can't introduce you to anyone, but I might be able to point you in the right direction if you're interested.

I used to compose a lot of music, but the last couple of years have been rough. I just bought a new computer to get back into it, though. Been in a few bands, but the worst thing about being into music is being in bands.

I write a lot. prose and screenwriting. Heavily influenced by Rod Serlin, HP Lovecraft, Clive Barker, and Harlan Ellison.

I used to go to the gym 5x a week but between this job that I had (recently fired) and the depression that the job sunk me into, that petered off. Starting to get back to it again.

What else? Considering taking up archery, but the nearest range is a good hr away and I live in the city.

I'm a pretty phenominal cook.

The last anime figure I bought was 20 years ago, and I bought that cause a friend sculpted the mold. I haven't watched anime in years because nothing really interests me. Haven't even played a video game for more than a couple hours in almost 3 years.

Sports bore me. Except superbowl parties because of all the food and beer. I like MMA. Same reason.

Cars bore me. I do like guns, but live in a city where ownership isn't worth the effort unless you're loaded. And then, you just buy a place outside the city and keep them there.

I have a series a-la Tales From the Crypt/Black Mirror/Twilight Zone that I'm slowly hacking away at. Which I will probably never be able to do something with.

I also have a small tech business that I'm hoping to start by end of summer if I can line up the right ducks.

Thanks for asking.

I understand what you want but I don't see any difference, if you are cool enough to fuck random bitches then why aren't you cool enough to find an SO? You are at a higher level than most people here because you actually have choice, out of all the bitches you fuck, you can actually choose the one that is most waif-able. You wouldn't have that power to choose if you were some fucking robot here simply waiting for "the one".

It isn't my choice alone. They have to choose as well.

If I were where I'm at now 10 years ago, they might have seen me as good enough. Not so much now. Like I said, it never seems to have been enough.

Ahh, so there's the problem.

I bet you're the kind of guy that always need permission, reassurance, consent, before moving forward with women. Shit, bro, be a bit more dominant, if you just believe that some cute chick is your gf and act like it then that's that, no need to tell her how you feel, no need to ask her anything, it's already done.

Women don't really have a choice in the matter, I'm not saying this like some red-pill MGTOW dumbass but because they just don't give a shit, they don't really like guys who always come to them whenever an important decision has to be made. If you want a chick to suck your cock then just tell her, she'll be ok with it, if she isn't then she'd tell you, it isn't necessary to always ask permission from a girl before doing anything, chicks love being commanded.

Any particular genre you compose? What instruments do you play?

Since later on in your reply you mention living in a city, perhaps theres a class or session or group you could find and meet with to try to improve upon your writing? Obviously I don't even know what country you live in, so it'd be hard for me to help you with this sort of thing. I'm sure there's something out there. Maybe an amateur writer's club?

>*shit about going to the gym*

Going to the gym and being in shape certainly won't hurt, even if it's just for your own health.

Hey, if you have the time to take up archery, I would recommend it. I haven't used a bow or crossbow too much, but it's a pretty fun time. Not as much fun as guns, but at least you can reuse your bolts as long as you don't break them.

Assuming you're in the US, you could also use your bow/crossbow for home defense if need be if you got into it. If you're anywhere else in the world, it's probably not a good idea.

GO TAKE A COOKING CLASS! At least join a cooking club or something. You might not meet anyone single and/or sane, but you might meet someone who knows someone. It's all about networking, Holla Forumsro. If you like to cook, and you're good at it, taking a cooking class/going to a cooking club would be a great way to meet people without going to a bar. If you listen to anything I tell you in this post, listen to this one.

Anime in and of itself isn't bad, and even having a few figurines wouldn't be bad, assuming your apartment/house isn't completely anime themed. I rarely ever watch anime, but I've run into a surprising number of females who watch it, for whatever that's worth.

That's cool you got a figurine from a mold your friend made, though.

I agree, but American football I think you're from the US since you mentioned the super bowl, I don't know, so I figured I'd clarify from that pussy soccer shit doesn't last that long. I don't keep up with stats or anything other than my home team's win-lose record. I can pretty much take or leave most sports, but if you have a sports bar or something in your area, assuming you aren't a raging alcoholic and can keep yourself sober enough to hold a conversation with a woman you might be able to start up a conversation about it. Obviously read body language, and don't intrude. I've written too much to scroll back up and see if you mentioned anything about being socially awkward, but if you're scared to talk to women which you must be to some extent, otherwise you probably wouldn't be almost 40 and single posting about it on Holla Forums try just striking up conversation with someone you don't find attractive. Even better if it's a female you don't find attractive. She might have hot friends.

I've always been in to cars, but that's because of my dad. Having my family be poor as shit while I was in my teens didn't help. If I wanted to drive my old shitbox and there was something wrong with it, I had to fix it myself since money was tight. I don't regret it at all because I learned so much. Cars can be really fun though. You could do a search and see if you have a race track near you that will let you do laps in a high end sports car. Usually costs between $250 and $800 USD or so depending on the car and how many laps you do, but I'm guessing you probably haven't been in many fast cars. It's been a lot of fun for me, but everyone has different things they like.

I'm not sure whether you're talking about LA, NYC, or Chicago. Either way, it sucks that it's so hard to get a gun there. You might be able to find a range that will let you rent guns from them. It sucks you can't take them home, but at least you get to try them out. If you've never been shooting before, go do it. Guns are so much fun.

Good luck with that. Depending on what you're trying to do, it can be a tough market to break in to.

This shit took me way longer to write out than I thought. Fuck.

>tfw you take 40 minutes to write out a post and it turns into a wall of text

Yeah… this is the reason I stopped caring too much about every single suicidal loser that pops in once every week to wallow in self-pity.

Alright. You have fun larping.

A little bit of everything. It's all behind a bunch of cobwebs right now because I sacrificed that the last couple years to work and didn't have much time for it.

I've done stuff across a lot of different genres. If I had to nail my own style down, I might be bold enough to say it sounds a lot like the cinematic stuff that Trent Reznor does with Atticus Ross.

Possibly. This city is weird these days. 20 years ago, you'd find an easy dozen of these things. Now, not so much. Creative groups seem to have become less about culture and creativity and more about commerce ie draining the wallets of the participants with no real result.

It's become an epcot center version of it's former self.

I don't even have to pony up all that much money. $40 would probably eat up an easy 4 hrs of time on a sat.

I've been considering doing this for a while. They are pretty expensive around here. While I had my job I wanted to, but my employers made it difficult to schedule anything. Long story. Which is why I am currently (recently) unemployed. So… can't quite spend that kind of money until that situation is resolved.

My city isn't the kind of place that a lone guy can walk into and just chat up women. Unless that lone guy is literally rich and famous or at least looks and dresses like it. People are a bt more social outside of bars but for the most part, it just isn't that scene for me.

I wouldn't say I'm afraid to talk to women. I do all the time. I was just at a bar on Saturday talking to women with a friend of mine. But it isn't a thing that has ever gone anywhere for me.

If I'm going to spend $250-$800 USD on anything, it is definitely not going to be to drive cars.

There is literally nobody trying to do what I'm going to try to do. It's just a matter of figuring out how to get ahold of the gear I need, the location I need, the organization I need and then seeding to a pretty rich list of contacts. If I had 10k right now, I could probably make what I was making at the job I just left by this time next year. I'm working on figuring out how to get the physical resources I need. I've probably got about half of them on spec right now.

I'm not worried about the market at all. I've done the research and checked with my network. nobody has had the idea that I've had and everyone thinks it's brilliant.

thanks for taking the time.

After the bit about larping, the rest of

was a response to your post

Don't worry about it m8. I'm in the same boat. I've simply accepted that I'm always going to be single. Most women are shallow creatures that only care about superficial shit like looks and status, not what's underneath. You could be the most honest, sincere and caring person, but unless you have money and/or physical attractiveness, you might as well not exist. And the ultimate crime against women is wanting to do anything actually enjoyable like playing video games or surfing chans. It's not enough that you're a wage-slave for 12 hours a day. You better spend the remaining 6 hours you're awake changing shitty diapers, shuttling the little snot gnomes around, arguing about finances and other cucked normie bullshit, or you're not worthy. Fuck that shit.

Everyone isn't in an unhappy bullshit poorly planned relationship.

atleast you care

😃