How long until a gamergate reference?

How long until a gamergate reference?

the gator episode is almost in the realm of possibility judging from overall quality

Where did I say I watch TV?

In your post

See does not mean watch, man.

It usually implies it though.

Implications are not the same as the unvarnished truth of reality, user.

Then choose your words carefully.

I don't watch this show, but if this happens I'm gonna stare at the cringe Anyone wearing "Make Townsville Great Again" hats?

Who's Jake Goldman?

That's inevitable, but the real question is will it be worse than that SVU episode? Nevermind, that's a rhetorical question.

He's a writer for the Powerpuff Girls. It looks like he was behind the episodes with the villian Manboy, the episode where Bellum leaves for not being progressive enough, and of course, the trans pony episode. Unsurprisingly, he's a wormy white guy with glasses. I'm very confident an upcoming episode will be centered around a GamerGate-esque plotline, or feature some combination of a gator and a video game.

I swear the pattern of nu-males is so grossly obvious a part of me wonders if they're a warning sign by some higher power to not be them and to avoid them.

This will be how they reboot the RRB

Stop giving them ideas.

It's fedoras 2.0

I can't fucking wait.

Oh god yes.

Considering how universally hated this reboot is, they're just going to hurt their "cause" by association alone. And considering their track record for fucking up thus far this is going to end up as SVU on steroids. I can't fucking wait.

Is this supposed to be a direct #GoofyGoober reference? Or could it actually be about alligators?

I was hanging out in a hotel room recently and was watching some TV.. I had forgotten just how bad commercials were and how fucking often they come on.. and how GODDAMNED LONG they are.

I gave up on TV years ago specifically because of that shit. I can't even imagine keeping up with any currently airing TV show live.

THIS. IS. SPARTA.

SVU 2: Electric Boogaloo

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN IT'S THE PAYNE IN THE BUTT

It could easily be both, the goobergabblers are usually referred as gators

Some commercials have more screen time than TV shows, that's how bad it is

inb4 they reference that in an episode

Good god they actually could. That's a frightening prospect.

PPG could be attempting to raise ancient memes from the dead. There could very well be a RickRoll ending at some point.

Just imagine an episode that's just one long, terrible Sparta remix.

If they went to the trouble of bringing back voice actors just to make them say "This Is Sparta"

No, I can't imagine that.

What did Steven Universe?

He's talking about that Law and Order: SVU episode about gamergate. You new?

WEW

This is Holla Forums, say L&0.
But yes, this episode was amazing

It would be hard to beat this.

That would mean people still remember what gg was

The SJWs do, even if only as another delusion that lives in their closet or under their bed.

One, two, GG's comin' for you…

What's SVU?

I appreciate how he disappointed and pissed off Tumblr, 4chan, Holla Forums, the original creator of the show, the original VA for Bubbles, and probably even Reddit too.

the only law and order show left around, about sexual crimes. they had an episode about "notgamergate" gamer bros raping and kidnapping and smacking "notanita sarkeesian" for being a woman in gaming, two years ago (IIRC). lots of laughs were had. the other day I caught an episode of the show, seems they kept the "RedChanIt" website they made up for the Gamergate episode around as the "everything evil online" website.

Is that an anti-GG hashtag or something?

Why is it so hard to answer a question? Is Holla Forums really that autistic?

It's the newest growth on the tumor that is Lol & Hurrdurr

You can educate the newfags, or you can be an elitist faggot and leave them to become cancerous.

Newfags should just lurk moar.

Nothing wrong with asking, faggot.
Lurking isn't gonna tell me what SVU is.
It better not be Steven's Universe

It was Pearl

Oh wow.
I'm not a SU fag but how did that happen?
thanks

I already answered you, you fucking retarded autist

Not sure but it will happen.

yes it will you fucking faggot

Newfriend, as a probably 20 something male growing up in a western or heavily western influenced country, it's considered a given you know what SVU is.

I don't know either someone tell us

All you have to do is google it, you fucking dumbasses. Google literally tells you what it is. Not even casuals are this fucking retarded.
Go to hell, Summerfags.

This show is funny

He didn't even ignore it. Faggot actually linked right to the most straight-forward answer imaginable and still bitched about how nobody was giving him a straight answer.

This line's debate is shit

It really is summer.

I miss you Test.

Why do you keep crying about summerfags when Holla Forums hasn't seen an increase in traffic?
You can actually look at the number of active users.
If anything we've lost traffic because of the pedo bans.

You're surrounded by the exact same faggots you've been shitposting with since before summer.

Why do you have cable if you don't watch it?

There is a reason they say "Lurk moar" faggot

Actually we have.

Law And Order: Special Victims Unit.

DOYVIN VON DOYVIN DOYVIN