Black pigeon speaks

This guy is turning into a Holla Forums 101.
Now he's going after the boomers!
But of course we all know that there are still alot more topics to covers.
Shill or not, this is some propaganda gold.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IAL0Y7QznkQ
spesus.com/portfolio/milan-duomo/
youtube.com/watch?v=lJ0h7t_DiLw
youtube.com/user/Clubfighter22/about
youtube.com/watch?v=IAL0Y7QznkQ&ab_channel=Vee
spesus.com/portfolio/florence-italy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Isn't he related to the firestarter stuff ?

No, there's a turbo-autist on here who's obsessed with Sinead and claims she controls everyone and everything.

I do suspect that he's a kike, though.

Call me when he does a video on the jews

otherwise stop shilling faggot

He browses pol. Go to 2:16 in the video in the lower left side above the bird it talks about pol

I thought he was a kike too since his videos have an element of defeatism, but on his travel site he has a video where he defends fascism, so I'm not sure. Either way, even if he is white and legit, he's a race mixer weeb.

He may browse pol, but he sure doesn't like us.

Pointless e-celeb thread.

I've watched his videos before. His production quality is suspiciously high for some YouTube lone wolf.

Link plox?

It's also a lot of demoralization stuff. Go look into Vox Day if you want someone to tell you how bad it is, but will also tell you tales of how the backlash is inevitable.

le herp derp e-celeb post

There's no way he's doing it by himself. Same goes for that Evalion girl. There's some heavy scripting, graphics, video editing, and research that goes into that video that putting out once a week is impossible without it being full-time.

He did some debate, which really was an argument, which then turned into an interview, then back into an argument over stupid shit, but there's finally some perspective to the mysterious guy.

youtu.be/IAL0Y7QznkQ

tl;dr The video is pretty gay because "vee", the interviewer, sucks ass and really can't comprehend anything (debates like a liberal and acknowledges his liberal sentiments). Ironically both sides talk about "elites" without naming the jew, so they're mostly useless, or at best on the level of red pilling that conspiracy theory/alternative media sites are that beat around the bush. Literally everything the interviewer said to defend women saying "men are behind the policies destroying the West" were jews and they couldn't put 2 and 2 together.

This is why you have to mention the jews. It creates this circle jerk situation that has people chasing their tail. If BPS said, "Well all those men are jews and are following very similar paths that they've done historically." it would have defeated this dude white knighting for women in the West. Since they are an outgroup it completely ends that conversation.

Shlomo, pls.

Step 1: Assume control of government.
Step 2: Solidify power within the government.
Step 3. Push policies to raise birth rates for future conquest.
Step 4. Play U.S. and Russia off each other so the Jews don't crush Nationalist government.
Step 5. Increase military and spending.
Ten years go by…
Step 6. Make Europe Poland Again!

Goddamn it wrong thread.

Dude just popped up out of no where with really good productions values.
Controlled opposition?

spesus.com/portfolio/milan-duomo/

Go to 3:30 He talks about the Milan Train Station and how it was built by Mussolini. He then goes on to mention how people's misuse of the term fascism has caused the original meaning to be lost.

Bonus video for you: youtube.com/watch?v=lJ0h7t_DiLw

The production values really aren't the issue. This level is possible if the creator went to school for this sort of thing or spent long enough self-teaching. It's the element of defeatism/demoralization that's present in every single one of his videos combined with that very Jewy voice that paints him as controlled opposition. Each video is basically "This is how it is: truth truth truth. You can't turn the tide. All is lost."

>youtube.com/watch?v=lJ0h7t_DiLw

Somebody should contact him and try to get more info
youtube.com/user/Clubfighter22/about

watch his debate/discussion with vee

Talking with Black Pigeon speaks "Women destroy civilization"
youtube.com/watch?v=IAL0Y7QznkQ&ab_channel=Vee

seems to me he wants to shift the goalposts there is no conspiracy at all! things have all just happened in a vacumm. there are no progenitors for the decline of the west except westerners and women ofc. T ishat what he is getting at imo most of us know that is not true

DAAAAAAMN
Leftypol status:
BTFO

This is gold dust for red pilling normals

Bemp

He does the same for Florence.
Bridge spared by explicit order of Adolf Hitler.
I mean who the fuck knows that?
spesus.com/portfolio/florence-italy/

I'm beginning to feel the cries that it's a shill group is done by actual shills because they don't like the quality.

I haven't seen a single argument against black pigeon, it's videos, or anything blatantly wrong with the videos.

kek

Shit. I'm a retard. That last one is me.

nah that's how Holla Forums works since the third exodus. the guys above calling the op video arent actually shills. they are stupid. go in any thread here where someone doesnt toe the line and you see the same low effort responses from dimwits. like this post and the responses to it from a thread at the top of the catalog.

so it's a video saying things i like to hear!
not providing me with new information
just reapeating what i already know

thanks e-celebs, you're the best at repeating back to me what i already know

That's what still creeps me out/fascinates me so much about evalion. She is obviously the only thing close to an e-news tuber that named the jew, but she is obviously scripted.

The possibility of honey-potting are real, but so are many other things. What I would classify as "water-testing" is the most suspect. Who's testing water, for what?

Also, this BPS guy, sounds retarded. You're better off browsing 8pol.

His dude drugs lmao vid was pretty commie imo.

Right, I just watched that part of the video (having not watched the rest). What the hell is up with that. Why would he even bother placing that note on a fake newspaper. Weird.
Anyway, for whatever reason, I've assumed this guy's a pressure valve from the first video. I think it's that it was so well promoted on alt right channels. Out of nowhere.
It's not like I really disagree with anything he's said…just do find this channel suspicious for whatever reason…possibly for never mentioning the kike…I dunno.

Like other anons have pointed out, this nigger came out of nowhere with too many subscribers and his videos are far too professional.

Controlled opposition and a half. I'd be stunned if he wasn't.

DUDE LSD LMAOOO

Into the trash it goes

Not to mention he does not name the jew.
He clearly has the gay lisp.
He is mostly concerned with things that affect women and gays.
He frames his arguments in a way that makes it seem like the left is right morally just taking things a bit to far.
Dude lsd

Might as well listen to Quadroon of Assad, at least he is straight.