Watch my videos and call me a cuck

Made a YouTube channel about retarded shit. It's just me talking into my camera about being a White nationalist and red pill fag. Post comments about how much of a cuck I am.

Also been on the trump train since last july. Feels great to know we've made it so far.
Quit smoking

You're going to massively regret this, or maybe you wont. E-celebs and wannabe E-celebs like you are honorary Jews after all.

A: Quit smoking
B: Quit making videos: read some books before you spout your views to the world.

Also take videos down and hope nobody has saved them.
You are young, you are definately going to change your opinions on things and you will regret this.

SHUT IT DOWN

don't know what to say, but I think that video could become a viral.

what I'm afraid if it would become either something serious, or.. something to laugh at

As long as we are all being e-celeb shilling faggots here

If you're nervous about being on camera get over it

You could just do audio if it really worries you

what? i'm not op. but I liked the video.

this is how videos should be. how youtube should be.

this is how humans look like!

Do you know why Jews are successful? It's because they know how to hide their power level. They don't upload videos on YouTube talking about their plans and calling everyone a Goy.

did you watch the video?

Not sure if he's complimenting the OP or saying he needs to act like a Jew

Take that shit down boy. You have more growing up to do before saying your opinion. You realized you've contributed nothing to the problem, just complained?

Jews have different strengths than us. We're bad liars and sneaks but better at everything else.

Whether or not the video is perfect, it helps to know there are people think approximately the same way. For morale and whatnot

sage for doublepost

Are we posting in a spree shooter thread?

kill yourself

TRIPS CONFIRM

DUBS CONFIRM TRIPS

we're all that

you know, you fucking faggots, you go ape when milo faggot or ben manlet shapiro makes some vid. or some fat cunt triglypuff makes a vid, 500 replies..

and I wonder how many will watch this video of this guy, no bullshit!

no

Sorry OP but every time I see weed all I can think is, dude weed lmao communism now.

The idea is nice but you should really change some shit

Depends on the situation
Mainly because it is to laugh at him
As with Shapiro, it is because she is autistic

30 seconds in. Boring as fuck and stopped watching. You need to learn to grab people's attention ASAP, or they'll stop watching. A blurry scenic shot followed by your edgy waltz on screen and that super hip cigarette lighting and forced blowing of smoke that made you look like you were about to gag aren't going to cut it. Id on't care what you have to say. You look pathetic and are a waste of my time.

If you're going to make a video just make and informative video. Don't try to look like a badass smoking a cigarette, it makes you look like a queer.

Harsh, but accurate. Still, I think this was more of a venting exercise than anything. A lot of us here feel pretty isolated and try to reach out in one way or another, and that goes doubly for the younger laddies.

A healthy way to do that would be by going to a Trump rally, going to whatever Trump affiliated groups are in your area, or organizing meetups via meadhall. An unhealthy way to reach out is by uploading a video revealing your powerlevel for the whole world (future employers included!) to see.

In group preference and high IQ.
White people have out group preference.

Speak for yourself I can lie like a champ.>Do you know why Jews are successful?

Nigger why am I watch you smoke a motherfucking cigarette for 30 seconds without a fucking word? Cut to it Eminem.