Shit…

Shit…

I feel so bad for John. I first heard last month he was heavily red-pilled in massive doses back over on halfchan relating to Hitler and the Holocaust, and has since spiraled into a deep dish depression. His mother apparently has contacted psychiatrists on his current mental health status too, which causes deep concern in his following.

In his most recent VORW he subtly mentioned he has hurt himself on multiple occasions - claiming he's slowly losing his mind and is not sure if it's the fast food he's been eating en mass or the recent hardcore red-pilling.

Should we only red-pill the strong minded? some folk like little Johnny just don't have what it takes. He may very well end his life due to not being able to swallow the pill.

Pics related - I've documented his mental downfall.

It's a sad state of affairs my friends..

You should only "redpill" those with an agnostic or absurdist mindset, or at the very least, someone with a sense of humor.

I feel you, i feel the same way, i'm heavily depressed because of this shit world and how stupid people are that live in it.
But i can easy avoid it and act normal, I'm not suicidal in anyway since i think its weak to kys.

Only time i have problem with depression is when im drinking in public, when my brain gets intoxicated i have hard time controlling my thoughts. Which leads to i start to think about the shit that's going around in the world, all that fucking casuals and normies dont have a clue about.

If he is to weak to handle the truth, and if his your buddy, just try to do things that used to make him happy, my advice, for me i play computer games to escape my thoughts.

You Gay-Ass Fucking CRACKA!!!!!!

Can you overdose on redpills.

Definitively, one of the first stages you go through after taking a redpill is pretty much depression.

Most get over it eventually.

What defines a real redpill experience?

only thing i know about this fuck is a gif of him eating a pizza and giving it thumb up
i wondered about the context, but never bothered to learn anything about him
now u r sayin he reads Holla Forums and buys into the joke Holla Forums is
1 more moron. Off by 1
Holocaust happened, jews dont run the world, stop being victims of no attention on sjw level. Its u, who suck, not all the jews having all the power. Holocaust happen, and u r jealous of the care jewss been given. Gays r just ppl, who wanna fuck the same sex as they r. Blacks just have more melanine and different noses. Faggots r annoying and niggers r thieves. Its due to culture, not genes.

Damn she Ugly..

There are a great many jews who rule the world, who in some cases of no choice made by them are involved in a relationship with each other, causing favoritism among a certain population benefit at the cost of those they do not care about. This is not a question of are jewish people are bad, or good, just what is. The morality comes after.

mhm, great many…

Differs, most go through some depression and complete hopelessness though.

Some claim they go through the five stages of loss
1. Denial - The redpill is just delusions of evil internet neckbeard nazis
2. Anger - The redpill is real and I've been lied to my entire life
3. Bargaining - Maybe I just perceive the redpill as real and have been brainwashed, maybe it's like a cult
4. Depression - The redpill is real and everything is fucked, might as well give up on life
5. Acceptance - The redpill is real and tragedy over time is comedy, hatred and some anger are healthy natural feelings, the memes are becoming reality

You type like a nigger. I bet you are one.

First time I got red pilled I got depressed, now all I want to do is go on a great journey.

The more leftwing you are and then take redpill you become literal nigger slayer. Depression and anger will be your daily water and bread. After several months you just accept it but if you hear someone mentioning that liberal rant ever again you literally chimp out and your repressed urges manifest be it woman or man you will have only one thing on your mind and that is death to traitors of our race.

Heil fucking hitler.

Thats the entire reason why leftists exists. They can't swallow the truth and rather live in their pink cotton-candy world. Thats the only view all their shit makes sense about everyone being equal, welfare for everyone, etc.

I guess just realising that things you took for being true are false, but not in a small sense, like realising that the media is largely in control of who you are. Things like that, though I guess that's a bit rough in terms of a description.

or

Try taking the pedo pill at the same time, mateys. Knowing that children whom have had sex with adults or peers are typically better adjusted, less anxious, and more likely to remain in marriage as adults. Knowing that this antipedo shit is in all likelihood the cause of furfags and genderweenery and so on. Knowing that your life or future is at risk if you so much as deigned to discuss the notions in real life.

And worst of all, purportedly red pilled people promise no less than fanatic opposition to the ideas. They expect you to storm the enemy positions and wipe them out. To save the country. But you must never be seen glancing at a child too long, nor be found unaccompanied near a playpark. Give me a break.

And so it goes.

True story.

what the fuck did Hitler had to do with race?

The thing is, you don't actually care about children having sex. All you care about is that you want to fuck children.

I don't like being humiliated for my attractions, yes. I want to be free of that.

But I'd be happy with a wife my age that loves me, in a place where I don't have to shut my mouth about the truth.