R.I.P London

R.I.P London

The first major Western European city with a muslim mayor.

ITT post pictures of London of the past.

inb4 London has always been shit. Yeah, we know about the Rothschild kikes, but London was still white back then.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3572866/Sadiq-Khan-issues-grovelling-apology-video-shows-using-Uncle-Toms-slur-against-moderate-Muslims.html
standard.co.uk/news/mayor/sadiq-khan-shared-platform-with-five-islamic-extremists-a3231436.html
order-order.com/2016/04/01/khan-eu-should-not-be-christian-club/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Never heard of Rotterdam?

Into my heart an air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again

City of my birth. Glad I left that place. Fuck it's bad.

pls

London has already been owned by Semites for hundreds of years, so it is not anything new.

? London has been Rothschild headquarters for over a century now. How do you kill that which is already dead?
And I'm pretty sure this is a duplicate thread.

There were kikes there, yes, but at least it was white.

KHAND? ;_;

Pick one Ari.

weird.
what our bombs couldn't do you did to yourselves in the end…

you should have let us save the white race… we should have saved it together damnit!

godspeed england

I never said kikes were white.

Kikes have always been a minority in the UK. I meant that the population of London was over 98% white.

Troubling news indeed.

Britain needs a queen Isabella. Get the hash tags ready, meme it into action.

he's going to make london great again! :D

ayy

Good thing you fought against those ebil Natzees, eh chaps?

Don't worry London, we've burned you down before, we can do it again.

trap here, where do i apply?

There's an interview scheduled for you already:

>>>/oven/

/pol is so horrible to me when i admit i'm a trap but really nice when i only say i'm a girl without specifying. i get punished for being open ;_;

You'd be fine if you lived a normal life instead of trying to insert your homosexual degeneracy into things like Queen Isabella.

The calling card of someone who isn't from Holla Forums. You guys always out yourselves in the end.

i'm not homosexual, i have a woman's sexuality, and i don't want to live a normal life, i want to live a woman's life.

it was a typo ffs. and if everyone who ever failed to crossboard post right or forgot redtext needs to be on its own line was an outsider then there wouldn't be many genuine Holla Forums posters.

if you want a real sign for outsiders, look for people who write Holla Forums with a capital c.

Degenerate Homosexuality.

Don't lie to yourself.

i don't want to have male chromosomes! but i can still mostly be a woman despite a few things i can't fix.

Male Genes. You can't change your true self.

Its just amazing to see this. 2:36 shows Blackfriars bridge: I used to walk home over the bridge every day from work. When my startup framed me for assault 2 months before I was due to receive my options I went into a suicidal depression. 3 months later I got really drunk and at 4am tried to jump off that bridge (december). A car stopped and an old indian man told me not to. That fucking bridge.

But on the other hand at least Im not a tranny lmao

WELCOME YOUR NEW MASTERS

But seriously have they even finished counting votes?

Well first you have to make a name for yourself by becoming an online idol, of course that requires that you are drenched in enough of the 2D essence to actually qualify as a "trap" in this 3D realm. From there you have to start using the power of boypussy and reactionary rhetoric to move pieces on the board against the globalist-Zionist forces.

So post DFC and talk about the greatness of traditional values or gtfo

my true self is feminine and wants a bf and to be a submissive traditional housewife ;_;

;_;

but i don't want a boypussy! i want a girlpussy!

Chromosomes do not lie.

England will live on, mate, and whoever of us sparks the next great war I can assure you we'll be by your side.

Examine all of the popular trap characters. They exhibit feminine traits, but they are unequivocally male. If you want to be a girl, you're just a tranny, not a trap. Get out of here with your 3DPD filth.

but they can be wrong! they're wrong for me and i wish i had girl chromosomes ;_;

Or you can accept you are male, and no matter what you do, you will always be male.

lad…

I have recently come to terms with traps. I wouldn't bang you but I am okay with your existence and I might even call you pretty, if you are. That said, don't base your self esteem on how others treat you or you might as well never leave the house. Life is cruel and the spirit that cannot stand alone or find someone to protect it is basically fucked.

Now never mention it again you degenerate whore-thing. Tits or gtfo, there are no girls on the internet.

STOPMFUCKING POSTING HERE YOU CUNT!

FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK.

YOU. HAVE. NO. PLACE. HERE!

THIS IS WHAT WE WANT!

England gave up London to the shitskins more than a decade ago. Of course the animals elected one of their own as mayor.

You can't help white people that are actively fighting against you so they can commit suicide.

This pathetic faggot won?

George Harrison is rolling in his grave

seriously, do your family a favor and eat a bullet now instead of waiting 15 years and still doing it.

Get help.

well, you wont

just end it now

Please god can we meme pics related into existence.

This is the best possible outcome now. The tripods lay waste to london then die of a common cold before they manage to fuck up the rest of the country.

It must be memed. It is the only way.

ULLAAYMAO

more like, cunt

well at least they fought off those ebil foreign natzees…

i can live like a girl despite that though.

it's hard though, knowing i'll never be loved by a bf like real girls.

too true ;_;

wtf?

no! i might not be a man but i can still stand up to you!

dubs confirm

Watching moe SoL only makes me want to deflower little girls.
Help me

lucky you

Too many shills here today.

130% of the vote in some of our diverse boroughs.

So after 200 years of Jewish rule, now London is under Muslim rule.

London was lost over a decade ago. Fact it's

Stop trying to spin this into a good thing for us.

This is it, we've lost.

Fuck off, Yid.

Who can call himself a man whilst giving up hope?

It's over. The commies have won with their plan of gradual change.

You're a delusional retard if you think this frog is going to jump out of the pot.

I'm not really trying to spin it. I simply made peace with losing London years ago and no longer care.

I have resided to caring solely about my corner of Britain, my family and my wife. In the unlikely event my area is threatened, I have plenty of weapons and means to survive.

yeah the sandniggers are in all likelyhood going to just stay in London

In 1666, there was a fire that burned down the majority of London. To this day, it is known as the Great Fire of London.

I bet those disgusting white girls like to fuck niggers

Pull your heads out of your arses

Probably not. This meme is a little over done

Why do you want to be a girl? You can find a bf who treats you like a girl without being one. Just become someone's bottom bitch.

Reminder that Zac Goldsmith is married to a Rothschild.

£10 says London is up in flame within a month.
£20 says he's our Obongo.

"Rule, Britannia! rule the waves
"Britons never will be slaves."

Sadiq Khan is literally a terrorist sympathiser.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3572866/Sadiq-Khan-issues-grovelling-apology-video-shows-using-Uncle-Toms-slur-against-moderate-Muslims.html

standard.co.uk/news/mayor/sadiq-khan-shared-platform-with-five-islamic-extremists-a3231436.html

order-order.com/2016/04/01/khan-eu-should-not-be-christian-club/

Maybe not, but they most probably will be filthy muslims…..

i want to be pretty and feminine and a housewife too. gays don't treat men the way straights treat women.

The blonde is rather pretty tbh

Jesus fucking christ.

Britcucks, overthrow your government now or forever be subjugated by shariah law. You cannot sit around any longer.

His first wife was such a QT

They're already pouring out into traditional white flight areas in the home counties. Leicester was minority majority before London was. Much of the west midlands, west Yorkshire and greater Manchester is going that way too. Once the Turks are in the EU or have visa free travel we can expect literally millions of Turks, Kurds and "Turks" (everyone from Morocco to Bangladesh) to start arriving. The green belt will be completely scrapped to deal with this 'housing crisis' and London will sprawl out more or less indefinitely into.
TL:DR, it's too late, it was too late in terms of public attitudes before most of us were even born.

I thought that was Spear Chuka Umunna ?

Fuck off you degenerate faggot

i'm not degenerate and i'm not a faggot!

You try to fucking derail every single thread. Do you even know what the subject of this thread even is? I am not even judging you on your false delusions. I am saying you need to GTFO because you are a derailing faggot who is so narcissistic and insecure you need to constantly make everything about you.

You are a woman, you're that woman who starts a tantrum and starts crying at a party which starts drama and ruins everyone's good time. You are the person no one wants to have around, not even normies.

The only positive about you is that I don't need to tell you to kill yourself. I can sleep well knowing you'll do it regardless.

Back to brit/pol/, faggot.

ok i'll leave Holla Forums.

London is the Mordor of England. It is the breeding ground of the dark orcs that in coming years will invade the remaining Shires.