Fuck up a discord server

These guys are fucking cunts. piss them off as much you'd all like (dont hack them though)

discord.gg/0s5ehPeqeko1wsXy

discord.gg/MmsXdnN

discord.gg/MmsXdnN

Just in case the links dont work, have three of them. Have fun!!!

NYPA

y tho

i assume you came here because you got banned from 4chan? go back there please kiddo

nypa

Not quite. I wanted a group of people who actually would do something instead of just saying 'nigger' over and over.

We don't want you. Go away. You are cancer. that's the message everybody is trying to communicate. we are not your personal army underage faggot.

fuck off, you cunt. Holla Forums isn't your personal army

Sorry m8, Thought it'd be a laugh. You dont have to but I thought that if anyone did want to. They could.

This thread is a perfect example of why we hate newcomers so much tbh

leave this site and don't come back

newfags like you ruined raids.

Okay, faggot. A discord server with 2 people isn't a raid, you summerfag trash.
Seriously leave our Holla Forums.

No, newfag reddit imports like you ruined raids. You're the reason the phrase nypa exists. this is basic fucking IB history.

Well you came to the wrong place because most everyone on this board is an anti-raid moralfag from 4chan and the ones that aren't are too lazy to do anything.

~ board owner

Draw high-quality Bani yiff and I'll do it

kek we all believe you're the board owner faggot. kill yourself.

fake board owner, use capcode or I won't believe you
I can post brown-haired brown-eyed girl too, that doesn't make me board owner tho

Oh really? I thought it was. I've seen a bunch of Twitch raids and it seemed fun. They were actually 10 earlier btw

no, I'm not going to use my capcode. I've been overusing it. I'll use it when it's needed.
You should be able to tell who I am by the pitures and filenames.

Using a capcode is literally the same thing as adding "~ board owner" to the end of a post and then trying to prove you are. The problem wasn't in the capcode itself but the trying to whore for attention because you're a volunteer.

oh, well excuse me princess.

I just won't let you know who I am

it's already pretty obvious tee bee aych

😃