LOGH

Why does this feel like of a bunch of Holla Forums memes rolled into an animated series?

Because you're a degenerate.

My life has become a meme

So this series is a criticism of democracy and tyranny?

No, it's an examination of human nature and what makes and drives the kind of great men who change worlds and are remembered throughout the ages for their deeds. Also dank memes.

The meme extends life. The meme expands consciousness. The meme is vital to space travel.

From my limited knowledge, the story involves a kingdom fighting a democracy,

So there's some debate that occurs at times about the value of having some king versus trying to vote for people to rule over you like a king. It does frequently show the problems that a democracy can suffer, with politicians looking after their own interests in being re-elected rather than caring about the long term benefits to society, which has led to many comments suggesting the positive paints a positive image of fascism.

This show was really disappointing. I kept expecting shit to finally get real, dramatic, exciting, and it never delivered.

I wonder if the bald fat man ever heard of proportional representation or approval voting.

Becouse it comments real life memes.
Such as the fallacy of democracy and awesomeness of an Empire. OR some random IRL shitposters.

All I know is Holla Forums likes to circlejerk over this because of that image with the nigger. I don't think they ever watched it though.

MOEBROS UNITE!

I never understood why 20-somethings watch little anime girls. Where's the catch? Besides them being pedos.

It's cute and relaxing.

I don't know, how do you fail at saging?
>>>/newfag/

lol

You really don't belong here.

Back to reddit with you!

Anime is gay but you're gayer
>>>/cuckchan/

Are you retarded or just merely pretending to be retarded?
Either way lurk moar faggot.

Brother you need to stop sperging out and take it easy like the rest of Holla Forums

How come he kept betraying his army

Should I show my dad LOTGH? He loves political sci-fi, but i'm not sure how he'd react to the homosexual undertones.

Do it. If he starts fondling your ass then just go along with it.

Why does freech keep spamming us with anime threads?

I guess to get a response outta you

Anime airs on tv.

Relaxing from what?
You fucks don't have jobs

Salary men in Japan do, and they watch moeshit. Though someone doesn't need to go through that in order to enjoy escapism once in a while. The other appeal is how the girls in that type of anime are usually idealized, better versions of real girls.

What are you escaping from?

The Truth!

Once we create a revolution it shouldn't have much to escape from!

It's easier to ignore the truth than to try to change it only to make another terrible truth.

Another reddime thread for me