Hillary Clinton Suffers Yet Another Coughing Fit

Hillary Clinton Suffers Yet Another Coughing Fit

Thursday in California, Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton had another coughing episode during her campaign rally.

Clinton said [coughing intermittently], “I’m proud to be campaigning in California, and I am proud to have the support of so many, so many unions including the United Farm Workers.”

youtube.com/watch?v=9mW3Eeimzxw
breitbart.com/video/2016/05/06/watch-hillary-clinton-has-another-coughing-spell/
archive.is/5qNa7

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/06/law-enforcement-officials-medical-professionals-theres-something-seriously-wrong-hillary-clintons-health/
pewhispanic.org/interactives/mapping-the-latino-electorate-by-state/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A cough by itself means very little, but there are a lot of questions regarding Hillary's health. Breitbart did a good article on it, though it is 4 months old.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/06/law-enforcement-officials-medical-professionals-theres-something-seriously-wrong-hillary-clintons-health/

I feel bad for her at this point. She's obviously been very sick for quite some time and should just retire. Yet, she forges on with the campaign. Who the hell is this woman? She's a familiar face from most of our early childhoods, but I don't understand her at all. She's fighting for the presidency as if her life depended on it, and for what? To make the FBI email inquiry go away? There has to be a deeper rabbit hole than that.

IMO she's straining her throat. Candidates have to talk a lot.
She doesn't have the vigour to run a campaign.
I heard that she even regulary took off time during the primaries.
Can't even imagine how she will fare during the general where there even more stress.

Hillary's health is fine. Her health issues are a Republican funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.

15 cents have been deposited into your account by HillDawgPac.

She has no platform besides >muh womyn and some talking points that she stole from Sanders.

What the hell are her foreign policy plans? What is she going to do about illegal immigration? What about her economic policies?

PRAISE KEK

That's a good question. The woman has led a storybook life for a politician, what does it matter to her at this point if she becomes president?

She is not a person of profound ideals, nor is she a person, like Trump, who has been an outsider for many years and thinks they can do much better. And she already has more money than she will ever spend.

It seems she would be much happier retiring, and doing occasional political punditry for the major networks when she's not eating Huma's pussy.

hmm she might have cancer……

LOW ENERGY

Note how her stooges now start the Hillary chant on her first cough. If you haven't seen the other episodes of her coughing you've got to look them up, they're 50x worse than this.

SHE'S GOING TO BE COMPLETELY SCHLONGED BY TEFLON DON

kek

It's because she wants to be the first female president. That's really all there is to it.

It's naked, unprincipled ambition for self aggrandizement.

Clinton is literally just running so she can be the first President with a cunt. That's all she cares about. She has nothing she wants to change or push for, just her own selfishness.

Aw.. It's like you have to lie to discredit Hillary. There are plenty of actual facts that can do that.

She will probably be worse than Obama on foreign policy. Obama actually defies Israel to a small degree, but Hillary probably never would.

That seems like such a shallow pursuit…oh wait, that's right, she's a feminist….

I wish Trumpards would start living in the reality.
Northern Virginia is heavily Democrat
Las Vegas has allot of spics
Last time NH went red was 2000
PA,Michigan,Wisconsin haven't been red since 1988
Trump can't win Maine's second congressional district
You are delusional to think Trump could flip NY or NJ.
How is he going to get two more to get to 270? There is no way.
EXPLAIN IT?

The emails, she is running for president because she wants to escape jail.

Bill just revealed that Clinton took "months" to recover from a basic "concussion". The only question is how fucked is she. From the coughing that's been going on for months I'd say extremely.

if she isn't president, she won't be able to keep the lid closed on her incoming skeletons invasion due to a lifetime of crime and corruption, and she will end her life in prison

her life litterally depends on being elected

That's a good topic, but maybe another thread? With less of a baiting tone? I do think Trump will have a lot more trouble in the general.

That really doesn't make sense though. The emails would have been forgotten a long time ago if she had retired.

She'll be convicted right after the election just in time for Obongo to pardon her.

the campaign trail will make it worse much sooner, she will collapse from exhaustion in the coming months

You just posted this on cuckchan too you stupid shill.

FUCK OFF TRUMPTARD

EXPLAIN WHAT PATH TRUMP HAS TO WIN THE ELECTION? HE HAS NONE

cry harder cuck

There's a thread up already, read it.

The lack of policy is exactly what makes me think there's something darker going on behind the scenes. Maybe she represents the final vestiges of the old WASP establishment and wants to stall the hostile replacement of the US elite by… outsiders. This process has been going on for decades if you know what I'm getting at.

More than a storybook life I'd say. She's accumulated SO much baggage, more than most world leaders could ever hope to. She's a real enigma to me.

I honestly doubt it. Hillary's rhetoric is very different from how she actually conducts her strategy. She actually gives zero fucks about women in power and will use anyone and everyone she can if it gives her an advantage. Remember how she got caught paying her female staffers less than her male ones? How she told fellow stateswoman Merkel to fuck off when the latter asked her for a no-spy treaty? She's not a feminist, she's a social darwinist.

He's going to flip PA.

Deal with it, fatty.

THE NEGROES IN PHILLY WILL KEEP IT FROM HAPPENING. IT HASN'T VOTED RED SINCE 88. WHAT MAKES YOU THINK IT WOULD SUDDENLY CHANGE?

My theory is she's trying to score pity point by faking a condition.

Hoarse Hillary

top kek

She's already close to the end of her life given her health. Why would she really be fighting this hard to avoid jail if she were terminally ill? I'm not saying she's not guilty of many crimes, but I don't believe that's the only (or even the primary) reason she stays in the campaign.

He'll win Nevada

LOW ENERGY

We still don't know if Hillary will be in Federal Prison. We still don't know if Sanders will make a third party run. We still don't know if a Republican will make a third party run. Trump still hasn't raped Hillary in a nationally televised debate.

There are literally too many variables right now to make even an educated guess.

Masses of blue collar hwite Democrats showing up to vote for the shitlord who offers them jobs instead of handouts and isn't pandering to the niggers.

Could be faking it, maybe. Or at least exaggerating it for attention? Inb4 she passes out on live TV during the first debate with Trump.

TOO MANY BEANERS

SHE ISN'T GOING TO JAIL

STILL NOT ENOUGH TO WIN

There's no such thing as can't. Not for the Trumpster.

who let the leftist tumblr whore in here

GTFO fag, this place is not for the likes of you

Go away, Hillary shill.

Remember: the wage gap is caused by men and women's own choices, not discrimination.

The fact that she's still trying to fool women into thinking that they are paid less than men for the same work just goes to show how gullible female voters are.

tfw Hillary is killed by raw banter at the first debate.

It's possible but it would be bad, because while Trump can easily punt the cunt and take the election, he might have a slight challenge vs Bernie or Biden when one steps in to take her place.

i recall this exact same line of questioning regarding the nomination last summer. all the data, all the graphs, all the past occurrences of something similar happening and later failing, all fucking meaningless, because the game has changed so much. shillary is already accidentally making pro-trump ads because they don't know what the fuck to do anymore

we've got a long time until November, my salty friend. very, very fun things are going to take place between now and then

I guess this means my voodoo doll is working.

Doesn't cunnilingus raise your risk of throat cancers?

The Golden Don has been meming this for ages:
Hillary Clinton doesn't have the Strength and she doesn't have the Stamina to become President.

whereas Trump…

Trump will win Nevada and Virginia. 1.2 mil to 800k in VA primary in favor of republicans.

ARE YOU A FUCKING RETARD
VIRGINIA IS DEMOCRATIC
NEVADA IS NOW AS WELL
BLUE STATES WON'T FLIP FOR TRUMP
NH HASN'T BEEN RED SINCE 2000. THERE IS NO WHERE FOR HIM TO WIN!

Laying it on a bit thick here

Witch: (Coughs uncontrollably)

Trump: Do you want me to call 911?

Witch: (Continues to cough uncontrollably)

Trump: (Does picture)

What a high energy man.

It would be very sad. I expect Trump will be classy enough not to go too hard on her if she's visibly ill.

Could this be the return of the only good Roosevelt?

Will we get to call our Teddy Bears "Trump Bears"? I mean, Trump won't even have to piledrive asthma into oblivion, who knows how much of an outdoorsman he could become during his presidency?

I guess the Old Gods won't let this stand.

Who needs Teddy Bears when you can have Donnie Lions?

All trump needs is what romney got plus pennsylvania, ohio and florida. Many unions are switching to trump and voter turnout will be all time highs on the repub side.

I fucking don't. She's a globalist psychopath.

You are weak. Never feel sorry for evil people. Instead, feel sorry for their innocent victims.

You just answered your own question. The witch will die either in the White House or in prison. Hopefully it's prison.

PA won't flip for him
I;m not saying Trump isn't going to win any states. I mean you need 270 to win, and he will most likely end up at 262. What i'm saying is, there is no where else for him to make up the votes
Virginia
Nevada
NH
Aren't likely to vote for him. I'm asking you guys what states you think he would win to get him to 270?

Oh well, atleast she doesn't get a menstruation anymore.

Can you imagine it?

You're on Holla Forums shitposting with the rest in the general debate thread. Trump is dropping rhetoric bombs on that bitch left and right, and when it comes time for her to speak she cannot make it three sentences in before the coughing starts. At first it's soft and intermittent, but you can tell she's expending a lot of effort to keep it bottle up. She takes a drink from her water bottle before continuing only to be interrupted by herself as each new cough compounds on the previous. Within the span of seconds, she's doubled over the podium hacking up a lung on national television.

Trump offers her an out. Suggesting that they reschedule the debate when she's feeling better, but she won't have it. The stubborn harpy refuses to leave the stage. She's an independent woman, and she'll show the world her strength that they might find her fit to govern. However, despite all her dreaming and planning, she only demonstrates weakness. The coughing intensifies further. There's no holding back anymore. The murmuring of the crowd can be heard in the background, as people watch the life leave her body with each forceful blast of air, and before anyone can realize the gravity of the situation, she slumps over to the ground.

Trump, displaying genuine concern, goes to her side to check her pulse. Secret Service storms the stage. Paramedics arrive on seen. It's all for nothing, though. She's dead. The wailing of her supporters fills the stadium, and, while the camera pans over the audience, the sharp eyed viewers at home see a single man staring back at the camera. He's grinning from ear to ear while wringing the neck of an effigy clearly made in Hillary's image.

I know, Reagan had no chance either.

Top kek. I want to see this happen. I can see trump prolonging things and offering a cough drop.

It turns out to be really expired and gives her explosive diarrhea.

The Vegas Spics like him.

This far out, how do you know? Even CNN says Trump has a shot and they're rather biased towards Hillary.

Doctors always think that's the number one reason anybody gets sick. If you just eat wheat and never do drugs you won't get sick. Notice how doctors put everything on the patient's behavior instead of the environment they make us live in.

What are you? A fucking pussy? You do not belong here.

Also this is the most pathetic and most blatant shilling I've seen in a decent while.

The President isn't above the law though.

t. Nixon

You're a good writer.

lol. shills aren't even trying anymore. Oh well, atleast they get paid browsing 8ch.

I don't think the red state/blue state model will work this time around. There are many, many people in all states worried that their job will get shipped to ButtFuckistan. And they are voting for the candidate who can stop it. And that candidate ain't Hillary.

Can't pretend your post doesn't make me see Hillary as the strongest person in this fictional narrative. It's one thing to get on the debate stage when you have perfect health and public support, but quite another when your health is failing, the public and media are hostile to you, and the FBI has a target on your back. If she's innocent of any crimes, then it's really quite heroic how she's forging on. If she's guilty, she's basically an unnatural super-villain.

Come on, we all know what it is by this point. (Pic very related)

You're making me blush, user.

Coughing is just one of her tells for when she is lying.

That can't be true

She is always lying, even when she doesn't cough

At first I didn't believe shillary's IDF Pac was a real thing. Now my eyes have seen the light with this post and I know it to be true.

It's ONE of her tells.

I thought her real tell was she opened her mouth and spoke

Biden is the Quayle of the Democrats. He's there as assassination protection- any white supremacist who took it into their hands to dispense some justice to King Negro would think twice upon realizing that Biden would be the new POTUS.

As for Bernie or whoever else they might desperately mobilize, you don't switch horses midstream. Sure, there'll be a few months before November, but it's confusing and looks bad for your party.

What do you know about "reality"? Nothing. Even your hook nosed prophet, Nate Silver has failed.

Trump is breaking all of your predictions left and right. The fight is no longer red versus blue or republican versus democrat. It is America versus anti-American globalist.

Calling her a potential "unnatural super-villain" is supposed to make her more endearing to voters?

she got pozzed by Bill, didn't she

Oh, sorry, you were so convincing in those first few sentences that I stopped reading. I'll just go hang myself now.

Kill yourself. NoVA =/= VA

HILLARY COUGHING COMPILATION WHEN?

Your problem is your party's pet apes that you've allowed to run wild. They've redpilled countless of people that actually voted Obama in 2008. I should know as I'm one of them and kick myself every day over it. There's going to be a lot of blue states flipping red.

is this a shitty attempt at meme magic?

Reminder that if Romney had 4% more of the White vote he would have beat Obama.

When California was 57% white in 1990 about 80% of voters were white

Today 60% of California's voters are white

Nevada was 54% white in 2010 so around 75% of voters should be white

On what grounds do you honestly believe Nevada is a safe blue state

Are ILLEGALS

Reminder that if Romney had 4% more of the White vote he would have beat Obama.

Reminder that if Romney had won 600,000 more whites in Virginia, Florida, Ohio and Pennsylvania combined he would have won

Romney was a truly shit candidate

Sorry kemosabe, but you're wrong.

So like, she heard prison wine has an ammonia taste.

Holla Forums is too retarded to understand that or are zionist shitbags

Trump general: 97 million voters

k

interesting you should say that because last time I checked you faggots had failed to predict reality at every turn so far. explain that.

She wants to destroy you, and to ensure her legacy - in the form of her born seed - lives on.

Hillary is the current head of a political dynasty, Bill basically just being a senile penis with legs, and she is seeking to inhibit a new dynasty from rising and casting her and her bastardborn twat loogie to the forgotten pages of history.

She wants to become a feminist icon to boot.

Many strings…

You reek of it.

Do you live in Vegas because I do I do construction out here and all of the Mexicans I talk with are big fans of trump. They all hate Hillary.

I think you found one of the Applied Memetics bots.

COPD

Don't, you fucking wuss. She is one of the worst of our enemies. I hope she chokes on her own phlegm live on stage and everyone is too afraid to touch her and she slowly drowns in her on fluids.

I do, fuck they don't have to be in construction either. It's in their best interest.

Don't be a pussy over than Freak meat bitch! Clinton earned it.

I really hope she lasts long enough to attend the debate in September.

every fucking bit of it

Stroke softly stroke chan :^)

Stroke Softly Stroke-Chan

Stroke-softly stroke chan!

Hairball from eating too much muff

I imagine her breath smells like Friskies Tuna

Stroke softly stroke chan

STROKE-SOFTLY STROKE CHAN

DING
+ $0.15

D'awww…

Stroke Softly Stroke-Chan

kike

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Trump will be very gracious about it, but he'll still use the opportunity to remind the public that the president needs to be in good health.

I'm strangely aroused by the picture of her fully clothed doing that

Seek help.

At this point, I am sure she has made a pact with satan via her kike handlers. As a consequence she lives off the blood matzos of innocent children (mostly little girls kidnapped from eastern europe)

she's legit gonna drop dead before the actual election

kinda hope she doesn't, because Warren would be a tougher opponent, since she's better than Hilldog at pretending to be human

You mean her point is to appear strong enough far a presidency but too frail to be mangled by trump on live tv?

Kudos if she can pull that off.

Would be funnier to see her drop dead live.

You imply that he can't win a state that Hillary has pissed off incredibly

We'll have to meme the fuck out of it once the debates come up.

As much as I would love it if she was dying, it is more likely that her throat is just hoarse from all the shouting on a tough campaign trail

Your choices atm appear to be a criminal or a loony tbh fam.

Was expecting something like the last one where she kept coughing for 2 whole minutes.
This is pretty weak OP.

Tons of spics are illegals, felons, or underaged. Even among eligible voters their turnout is usually less than 50%.

pewhispanic.org/interactives/mapping-the-latino-electorate-by-state/

4.6% of eligible voters are spics
17.2%

I'm sure Black turnout as a rule isn't all that high either. Hillary doesn't have Obama's magical negro savior image to up the Black vote.