Russia the only major country (not including America) which would elect Trump

If the populations of the rest of the world's G20 countries could vote in the US election, they'd overwhelmingly vote for Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump.

That's according to a recent poll by Germany's Handelsblatt publishing group and YouGov, the online pollster.

But there's one country where the former First Lady takes a backseat to the billionaire Republican front-runner from New York, and that's Russia.

bbc.co.uk/news/36155109

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Party_of_the_Russian_Federation#Party_program
youtu.be/PowgEaKySgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

It's who they would like to see as president, not who they would elect if they were Americans. It's an important distinction, especially for countries that would profit off of America's failing.

If you had an arab version of Trump vs a woman in Saudi Arabia obviously the woman would stand no chance.

Obviously I mean ethnically here, not just American citizenship

Pure coincidence.

Most people are unable to think for themselves and simply believe what is normative.

The people who today carry the "refugees welcome" banner are the same people who would have supported eugenics in the thirties.

Based

not recognizing blatant propaganda
i am of dissappoint pol

we know every other piece of MSM (((journalism))) is tribe friendly why not this

what is done here serves two purposes: first signal to the plebs that support for non status quo forces is non existing, so plebs don't dare to say there real convictions in public and undermining support
second painting russia as the other, different from us and worthy of antigonism
for despite all their talk of inclusion and world peace, certain states of geopolitic power are very much ok to hate

I thought there were a lot of commies in Russia?

Lmao Italy, where did they ask about Trump? in the marxist universities? I'm sure they didn't ask around to the common people in the streets.

Modern Russian Commies are basically just Russian Nationalists with a hard-on for the Red flag.

You mean they are central asians and niggers trying to destroy russian culture

Why japan?

No, I mean they are nationalists with a hard on for Soviet Empire.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Party_of_the_Russian_Federation#Party_program

Pure propaganda. Fuck loads of people I've talked to love Trump and think he's hilarious.

There are more Communists in America now than there are in Russia. Russian "patriots" salute the sickle and hammer and do marches and shit for Stalin and Lenin, but it's about as hollow as most evangelical Christian's devotion to Christianity.

They don't like what Stalin or Lenin did, but they admire their strength and the unity that strength brought about, however flawed, corrupt, and temporary it might have been. It is human nature to do so.

As an Argentinian, something seems off about this graph.

Either this is bullshit or they polled the middle-class Federal Capital shits who are mad because the government cut off most of the gibmedats to face the crisis.
Also, the media here seems to be trying to demonize Trump for some reason.

This has already been posted before, faggot. Stop spamming your fucking shit here.

Does Japan not want to uncuck itself and get nukes?

Wait, I'm I reading that shit right? Mexico wants trump to become president?

I see they got the KGB to participate, too.

This is absolute bullshit. How do I know this to be true? Because one only needs to look at the effect mass media has on any population and that includes the Russians as well. Spend a month watching RT and then tell me which candidate is a favourite of the Russian leadership.

It is not Trump! And it's not Hillary. Both of these candidates are constantly being shat on by the media outlets in Russia. But there is one candidate who is getting the opposite treatment, being hailed as a saviour of the working people and that is Bernie Sanders.

This is nothing more than BBC propaganda meant to associate Trump with bad meany Russia.

The only reason why the support for shillery isn't higher is because a lot of Europoors would vote Bernie Sanders.

The honest answer: no

Japanese conservatives would rather continue to suck American cock for eternity. People like to say it's a nationalist country but that's only based off of some youtube clips of fringe groups demonstrating and outspoken personalities like Ishihara. Most Japanese are cuckservative to the max

Hillary is a center-right conservacuck too.

Because Putin controlled media has reported positively on him while kike-owned European media hasn't. In reality majority of Europeans couldn't even name a single thing about Trump or what he stands for, I doubt most people even know he exists. It's fair to assume that the same people who vote for nationalist parties would vote for him.

Ridiculous study.

A peer of mine believes he will start ww3 with Russia if he is elected when in reality he is the candidate who had the most positive things to say about Putin.

This.
Almost all Japanese (((newspapers))) have been fear mongering about Trump non stop and they don't even mention Hillary's numerous scandals.

I'm British, so we'll likley have US politics talked about more than other G20 countries, but I'd feel confident in saying everyone knows who Trump is.

As for positions, basically the propoganda about his positions is more beleived here, and taken to more of an extreme. There's also even less focus on actual policy than the US. Many opinions on him seem emotionally driven.

People here also just seem to see Clinton as a successful woman politician, and like her on that basis. They have no idea of her history or policies.

I've actually had someone tell me her tenure as Sec. of State "qualified her" more than Trump. They folded like a deck of cards when I brought up some of the things that she'd done, and argued her time in that office disqualified her.

This is the case in the UK too. Although here it's every major news source (Brietbart London doesn't really count).

I hope and pray everyday Russians overthrow Putin and the neoBolsheviks and regain control of their country. Russians are based the Federation is not

The White Army will rise Again.

Considering how russians are mindless drones willing to agree to anything putin says, I can't say I didn't expect this.

Fairly sure that's only because the Russia press doesn't treat Trump as the spawn of Satan in every article…

That's also true of China despite real issues with Trump that have been making the rounds at CCTV.

There are communists, just old school commies is not about cutting your penis and being fabulous. If you do that that's direction the sanatorium for you, degenerate. Old school soviet communism is about working your ass off for the greater good (the party) and ant like specialized society. It barely has anything to do with "liberals", liberals to the communists are useful idiots used to divide and disrupt society so that they, heavily organized and armed, can take over.

Fairly sure that's only because the Russia press doesn't treat Trump as the spawn of Satan in every article…

That's also true of China despite real issues with Trump that have been making the rounds at CCTV.

There are communists, just old school commies is not about cutting your penis and being fabulous. If you do that that's direction the sanatorium for you, degenerate. Old school soviet communism is about working your ass off for the greater good (the party) and ant like specialized society. It barely has anything to do with "liberals", liberals to the communists are useful idiots used to divide and disrupt society so that they, heavily organized and armed, can take over.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK THIS PIECE OF SHIT COUNTRY, FUCK IT ALL

Well, our media is owned by ((international interests)) so it's not weird that they're trying to demonize Trump while sucking Hillary's dusty clit.

That's really, really bizzare.

top kek, you really think the faggot leading our country is the representative of what people voted for? Our system is so fucked it allows people in that represent under 30 % of the population, he's just the party that didn't get shafted by vote splitting because enough people were mad at harper.

Japan, no.

I live in Onterrible. I've heard that the retardation has reached the prairies and much of Quebec. Keep in mind, it's not just the Liberals and NDP that make up our enemies here. The so-called Conservatives are more for the policies of the Libs and NDP than they are against.

no she's a liberal with neo-con foreign policy

I've talked to some Japanese friends, and while they liked him at first, I suspect is right. Whether consciously or not, the Japs know that if Trump gets elected, they'd have to do some heavy lifting to catch up with China if they got aggressive. As opposed to now, where America is overextending itself to protect Japan+Korea+Philippines+Vietnam and would probably take the brunt of the losses (at least at first).

Plus, the media makes it sound like he's racist against Asians too. I'm sure that helps.

I did not realise worst korea was this pozzed.

If the Russian press made Trump out to be Hitler incarnate that would likely make him more popular in the country

Polish slavnigger reporting in. Trump has huge sympathy here since. Our present goverment has been shat on in similiar way (but seriously - it is not so good, so it is not baseless).

Ill do my duty on leddit and I wish you all good luck.

I guarantee you that almost ALL European countries peoples would elect Trump in a landslide.

Polls don't tell you shit, you have to come here to see how the vast majority of the population fucking hates globalists.

if you needed any more proof that anime and weeb "culture" is cancer, there it is.

You didn't consider how badly people of many countries want to see the US crash and burn. That's what you get for acring as a world police and meddling in almost every countries' affairs for the past 75 years

I blame the Parisians.
Here, either people don't know who she is or they're surprised she's not in jail yet.

No, Russia is the only country that does, and China is the second closest. learn to fucking read, Holla Forums

No wonder by all that anti-Trump shilling in the media worldwide.

Example in Germany

Trump lost in translation: German lying press exposed
youtu.be/PowgEaKySgM

Not really. Canadians follows american politics probably more than any other country. We know the situation better, so we're less likely to buy the media narrative about him so easily. Still, our country is cucked, so while we may understand Trump better on average, we'll still overloaded with leftist horse shit.

Canada is the least cucked country out of NA/Western Europe/Scandinavia

But this has more to do with the fact the globalists don't really care about it.

Literally everyday aids infected newspapers like torstar print multiple anti trump pieces.

My God
I hope this graph is biased, as some anons are saying.
I just can't believe how cucked the Holy Kingdom of Italy has turned out to be.
Now, I know that a lot of immigrants are crashing Imperivm with no survivors, but the good thing is Italians absolutely hate mudslimes and immigrants in general, they were already mad about Romanian gypsies taking over housing, and now theyve got muh migrants.

One only can hope that Trump jumpstarts a Nationalistic spring all over Europa, and that Romereturns to its glory.

Pic related, my direct ancestors from Rome, and the Costanzo coat of arms below the throne, hold me Holla Forums.

Your Defense Minister is a streetshitter immigrant.

Bernie Sanders would still be the preferred candidate for a old school Commie.

Not saying we aren't misinformed, we're just somewhat less misinformed than the rest of the world.

Keep in mind people in those countries don't care nearly as much as Americans do and therefore don't pay as much attention, which means media BS affects them more. Also, the US is one of the very few countries that actually has a major news outlet like Fox News that's at least somewhat conservative.

Occupation, and nearly a century of stepped up brainwashing every generation.

WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE REST OF THE WORLD. WE'RE ELECTING TRUMP. FUCK YOU

First: The results of this poll, especially in light of the fact that for the past year Trump has been awash in wishful-thinking naysayers claiming he'd never succeed in the first place, are highly dubious. Even moreso considering they don't tell you HOW the poll was conducted. What do you expect from political "science," though?

Second: These results don't matter. It makes no difference whether the entire rest of the world would elect Trump or not. Therefore, this is simply a limp-wristed shot at Trump (one of over 6 gorillion so far, I've been counting) whose implicit cornerstone of an argument is "see, look how stupid you are, the rest of the world doesn't agree!" Fallacies galore.

Third: this isn't who they want as a leader of their own people, even assuming this poll is correct in the slightest. This is who they want as the POTUS. I suppose overlooking this conflict of interest is no big deal, again, in what passes for political fucking "science," a term I loathe with a great deal of rage. Note while I'm at it that political "scientists" do not fucking exist. You can be a statistician, or a sociologist, or a psychologist (which is really pushing it already), but not a "political scientist."

Fourth: (((Handelsblatt))). Right. I'm sure there's absolutely no confirmation bias at work here. I'm sure we wouldn't find ANYONE of the, shall we say, semitic persuasion should we choose to look into who the fuck funds and/or runs this organization?

Not that any of the above is going to keep the maximum normalfags from swallowing it hook and sinker, assuming they give a shit enough in the first place.