This is a discussion thread

Also
Fuck dysnomia
Fuck omlet

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/jim/index.html
archive.is/jRujT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Majority of all user created boards are dead and the others are just a bunch of circle jerking dens of autism

That's a stupid fucking idea because just about every board is user created except for Holla Forums, /meta/, and /n/.

omlet is cool, he delivered.

There not all user created you dumb fuck.

There's Holla Forums, Holla Forums, Holla Forums and quite a few more

This is the first time I'm hearing that.
I came here when half/pol/ was cucked and I was told that all the boards were user created and user moderated.

They are user moderated by volunteers but no, not all the boards are user created.

Bump

I like that screen cap.

No why

>>>/sfg/ is fucking comfy and the BO is active

I'd pick that over most other boards any day

/sfg/ was only created because omlet was a faggot and pissed of some anons when he started deleting shit an banning people in the suffering 2.0 thread the other day. Then when he was called out on his faggotory he pulled a power trip and told anons to fuck off and was going to play some vidya

dead ones, i.e. no activity for 14 days- delete.
dens of autism, i.e. active autism- family

Yeah, any board with less than 30k posts should be deleted.
He can be a bit of a faggot at times, but he is like a retarded puppy, you want to snap his fucking neck at times but you also think he is pretty cool.
At least you mentioned me~

We don't need any of them… Literally every bit of content in the user created boards could fall into any one of the default boards.

Dubs of truth

This shit again…
You guys realize that one way or another, that post wouldn't have been allowed. Codemonkey said no child exploitation. Also, im not sure how i pulled a power trip, i banned one person, deleted two images, and told you guys to fuck off with your persecution complex. GG.

Bullshit

You've been shown every single little bit of proof in documentation that nothing in that thread was illegal, and deleted completely unrelated torture webms that featured neither children nor animals.

Say thanks to dysnomia for cleaning up your mess and unbanning lewd user afterwards.

You literally said "fuck you" to the entire board in a following post, saying that you don't care what you do because Holla Forums is a shithole anyway so you're gonna go play some Vidya.

So fuck you, Omlet. You're a giant fucking faggot.

Don't be autistic user.
Prove me wrong
pro tip, you cant

daily reminder

don't respond to tripfags

Get over it cry baby.
The mods can delete whatever they want.
Don't like it? Fuck off to Masterchan where only illegal content & spam is deleted.

Yeah, Holla Forums has always been shit, lurk moar, newfag

Based spamtripfag

The OP requested something Codemonkey would not allow, end of story. If you dont like it you can contact Codemonkey on IRC or by email.

Holla Forums was shit because users could post whatever they want, not because faggots vols shat it up.

/b mods delete anything that trigger them. Get used to it.

i have to concur. but that would mean a lot more traps and furries on Holla Forums, plus the gorefags, the protopedos, the cambodian condom eaters and Jim the pigmeister, his son, Josh when he's bored, trumpfags, hillshills: all the junk on top of the junk on one board.
is this a sensible idea? if yes, forget it.

How you gonna delete something that dysnomia just said wasn't banable?

spamming is eligible for deletion as it slides the board.

take off your trip, nigger

You're a fag, and thats the end of the story. Kill yourself.

>>>/sfg/

you know its bad when a gore board has a better BO than Holla Forums

For what purpose? Faggot

That hasn't been the case since sub-2007 4chan. Things change user, i wish we could go back to those days and have threads about Jessi and (unclothed) dead babies, but we can't because the servers are hosted in an area where the ultimate Rulecucks are present (USA). North Korean hosting when?

Rest assured i will, just not in the next 40~ years.

We already have those kind of threads in Holla Forums.

Another approach would be to delete all the user created boards and create some new default boards for said autism.

If it's so 'better' maybe you should go there and stay there

Fuck off pedo scum

Heres an idea, I ban everyone itt.
Problem solved.

daily reminder

Do it

That would be a solution befitting your pudgy disgusting ass

SJW level censorship

Pick one newfag

Summer fag

You misunderstand, im not personally interested in them, its more of a matter of general freedom to do whatever. There are a few exceptions to what i consider morally ok, Jessi and dead babies are fine, 12 year olds who were kidnapped and sold to the sex industry are not by any means ok.

Not me btw

Pure autism

Then why did you b& me for this?

CONFIRMED FOR MORALFAG RETARD

FUCKING GET OFF THE WEBSITE

why, because he's a fucking faggot who should not be trusted with a fucking banhammer

Are you that faggot that post pictures of that land whale on Masterchan all the time?

Why don't you just eat a bag of shit.

WATCH OUT user MR SCRAMBLED EGGS IS GON BAN YOU FOR NOT LICKING HIS BALLS

yes I agree if a board hasn't been used in 5 days it should be eliminated.

Hey eggy my lain threads knocked your anal fisting thread off of page 10, how does that make you feel?

For what purpose?

……………………………………………………..
I say boards without users should be cleansed after a good time period, that would allow boards with users to live and to still keep Holla Forums comfy.

I honestly doubt it. If he starts banning people for "being mean" I think it would fuck his chances of staying mod.

to concentrate the transient and occasional userbase onto Holla Forums, which is the entry board for new users, such that we acquire the critical mass and new input required to reinvent Holla Forums.

to piss off dysplasia and humptydumpty by giving them a lively board to manage rather than a ghost town. Someone might buy them a tray of eggs.

to free up server space for pigfarming activities and Jim's burgeoning hentai obsession, or a streaming feature.

How is it going to do that ?
Dead boards that don't have any users don't keep any users from going elsewhere.

this

8ch isn't running low on server space.
1100 boards or 5 boards aren't going to make 8ch magically 'better'

God your autism ceases to surprise me
Obviously deleting dead board won't do anything other than free up bandwidth. If you're going to have a rebuttal at least make it an intelligent one

Why are you so against the idea?

That is the first board new fags goto..

This is as good as it gets.

Because there isn't one valid reason to do so, except censorship

How is it censorship? Nothing is getting banned just concentrated.

Do enlighten me on how you think having 1000 dead boards is hogging bandwidth.

wew lad

Well, look at that. Ever since my Suffering thread was vandalized by senõr egg Holla Forums went downhill. It's almost as though you showed everyone what a fucking faggot you are.

As for my board, >>>/sfg/, you can visit it, or not, but I can say that so long as Omlet and his giant ego stay modded on Holla Forums, this place won't survive for long.

A volunteer should try and make arguments why he shouldn't ban a poster, not go out of his fucking way to find reasons to do so.

Holla Forums has always been the lifeblood of every chan website to date. To allow attention whoring fags like Omlet to taint it with his cancerous faggotry is to let 8ch die.

have this

just make Holla Forums more more comfortable, so much space and barley is used just make it feel dead.
it's like cancer, you have unneeded cells growing at an alarming rate. So much like cancer we should simply cut them out when necessary.

How is deleting 1000 boards not censoring the posts that are on those boards currently?

Think b4 u post newfag

This is too right unfortunately.

(checked)
I know the feel user

Their are plenty of valid reasons that have been explained to you… You're just to autistic to comprehend them and resort to exclaiming "censorship"

/b died last year newfag
There are 7 posters here.

Why do you find it necessary to assume how long someones been here. If it went downhill why are you still here, nigger.

Not one reason itt is a valid reason to delete anything.

You keep spouting memes like you know what they mean

I'm the spammer.

i beg to differ
go ask on Holla Forums or /sudo/. hardware wise, the deadboards occupy space.

daily reminder

So you're here for attention basically?

why did hotwheels change the rule for boards being wiped.

There is plenty of space left.

Itt: newfags that can't into technology

so every 404 is censorship?
you really are dumb, aren't you?

spammer will y-you PLEASE NOTICE ME

How is anyone posting on an image board not for attention?

If someone posts something, it will get someone's attention..

We could always create a poll and shill it on every board on 8ch

HI user

Spammer user noticed me!

Never said it was.
I said deleting all the dead boards is censoring the posts on them.

Try to keep up kid

why, just present the idea to jim, he's all about making money while cutting corners.

if jim let there be an archive then that wouldn't be a problem

Do this, I have >9000 ips…
I have nothing better to do then spam your poal

If you go by your logic then every thread on 8ch that gets 404 would be considered "censorship"

Never go full retard

I feel like people come to imageboards can express an unpopular opinion without being attacked straight up.
Omlet seems to be ruining it however.

No archive= problem

It's like saying if there was no internet we wouldn't be having this conversation

I'll trade you some apples for your oranges

there's no material difference between 404ing a dead thread and deleting a dead board. you know this and so does everybody else itt. maybe you use Holla Forums as file storage?

It's his right to do so.
This is 8ch.. the mods can/do delete and b& anything they want.

I'm just trying to find a solution.
btw sage while i have you why do you spam Holla Forums?

I don't know how to get ahold of jim

Omlet is the current cancer killing Holla Forums

Trips check em

I suck at life

One is how Chan's work.
The other is censoring it's boards.

You really are slow ain't ya

kys

>>>/tumblr/

>>>/jim/
take a few days for a response or maybe
>>>/sudo/
to talk to staff

8ch.net/jim/index.html

It all started when us chums from Masterchan stopped by to point out how much censorship there is here, and to spread the word of a better chan.
The anons here got so butt blasted over it, it became a lulzy thing to do.
Now I just come here to rekt havoc.
This thread is amusing tho.

Archive them
I'm done arguing with you
G8B8M8
you clearly don't even understand the definition of censorship and using it as a quick escape from accepting the truths. You are also a tripfag and attempting to troll but doing a very poor job of it

That's not how it workssssss… I understand that they CAN. But why? They're trying to create little safe space boards because they saw something that was upsetting. Grow a thicker skin, learn that people are always going to do things you don't like, then let them do it.

So in conclusion of this thread, there is not one valid reason to delete other boards.

If one is so butt hurt over other boards not hurting anything, maybe they should make their own chan

I suppose, how populated is masterchan now?

Dead as fuck.
Overrun by pedo scum.

I'm not triggered at all I'm just done with your ignorance..

It like someone asking what color a red apple is and being told it's the color red and then arguing that the color is blue

You have already been given a few reasons as to how it would benefit and you have had no rebuttal other than crying censorship when their is none.

You are the definition of autism

long arms, hazard suit and gasmask, years of drill. oh and a welding mask in case he's wearing one of those tshirts. good luck user, you are a brave man.

you can always stay here and be our friend sage
we have a strong need for friends

remove all the boards that are inactive and or have no use

Will someone archive this thread so when it 404 I can condense it into one photo. I want to use it when I go to Jim and propose the option.

I would but am to autistic to know how

create a powerpoint or something and send it to him.

no fuck off, some of the top 25 boards were created by users.

it's a shit idea, don't give it to farmer Jim
what about /bane/, /baphomet/, /christian/ and others?

They could be made into their own default boards but I stand behind what I said. All user created boards content could fall under one of the existing default boards

they wouldn't be pruned because they have users
/bane/ has like 78 users last i checked

if you only delete dead boards, you save Jim storage space and server, period. that's pointless.
to concentrate the userbase, you need a transfer from slow boards onto fewer, faster boards.
this involves closing barely active boards to push peripheral users into the hive and maybe consolidating some of the larger boards too.
Looking at this thread, I doubt that would go down well.

archive.is/jRujT
Everything up until right now.

Tanks m8

Your WElcome

~ dysnomia