POLAND NO

Poland Abolishes Anti-Racism Watchdog

Poland’s landslide-elected right-wing government has abolished the national Council Against Racial Discrimination, Xenophobia and Related Intolerance.

The Law and Justice (PiS) party this week scrapped a public body designed to fight racism and investigate “hate crimes”, citing its inefficiency. Government spokesman Rafal Bochenek told reporters the council’s responsibilities will be taken over by “more efficient” state institutions.

The Council Against Racial Discrimination, Xenophobia and Related Intolerance was set up by the previous government led by the liberal Civic Platform party, who were voted out of office last October after they agreed with the European Union (EU) that the country would take several thousand non-European migrants.

The human rights Ombudsman, and parties opposed to PiS, have widely condemned the government’s abolition of the body as they say hate crimes are increasing in Poland. “It’s shameful. The council is absolutely necessary amid the increasing number of racially motivated attacks and rising xenophobia,” Ombudsman Adam Bodnar told AFP.

“The fears, spread by certain political parties about refugees are feeding into racist comments on the Internet, and this has not been firmly condemned,” he continued.

The Times of Israel reported that Polish prosecutors last launched 1,500 probes into cases of alleged discrimination and racially motivated hate crimes, up from the investigation of 60 such cases in 2009.

Polish politician Katarzyna Lubnauer, of the socially and economically liberal Modern party, said she was “outraged” at the liquidation of the state council. Given increasing reluctance in Poland towards accepting “people of another colour, another race, or who use a language other than Polish”, the MP stressed she believes the institution is ”very much needed”.

Comments below Polish television network TVN’s coverage of the story were broadly supportive of the move, with one person writing “‘Anti-racism council liquidated’ – rightly so, looking at what’s happening in Germany or France”, seemingly referring to the problems those European countries are facing as a result of having large numbers of non-European migrants.

Civic Platform politician Rafal Grupiński claimed that scrapping the anti-racism body, which was established in 2013 by then Prime Minister of Poland, current European Council President Donald Tusk, is “contrary to the rules of the European Union”.

The Law and Justice (PiS) party was elected in a major landslide victory in December that returned Poland’s first single-party government since the end of Communism. Although their ascent to power has left minority left-wing activists angered, and has triggered a series of protests by those who claim that the recently elected government lack democratic legitimacy, the party has pressed on with a programme of changes, including turning the nation’s back on the EU migrant resettlement programme.

archive.is/hJEce
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/06/poland-abolishes-anti-racism-watchdog/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qRuueoezYJc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifty_Shades_of_Black
endchan.xyz/pol
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Might move to Poland soon.

THE FIRE RISES

based lengyel bros know what's up

Typical lefty doublethink.

It doesn't agree on fundamental democratic principles such as giving up your nation to millions of shitskins stupid goyim.

Keep calm and Kurwa mač

The first thing to do if you want to restore some semblance of bureaucratic efficiency is to get rid of those NGOs and councils and what have you that exist soley to feed social science graduates and the general lefty circlejerk. So it makes sense.

Keep it up eastern europe

feels good not living in cuckistan

BASED AS FUCK

HANG THE TRAITORS!

this pretty much sums up modern democracy

well what if enough people had enough with that "democracy"

Now this is a case of based poland

Polan just friendly re.inder that when ww3 comes don't forget your slavic brothers Slovenians. We remove kebab too

Also mandatory

Please someone make this a webm so I don't have to shekelpost again

gee i wonder who was behind that council

This.
Catholic, white if all else fails, move to Poland

Just don't go charging tanks with lances this time lads

They made that shit up or heavily exaggerated to make it seem like the big scary Nazis had an unstoppable military even in 1939, because they were planning for war the whole teim!!!1!!

Can you prove things happened otherwise? I have never listened to an opinion like yours before tbh.

Jan III Sobiesky is proud.

Poland alpha country of Europe.

BASED POLAND

The media here is still pozzed. You have ads with niggers being featured in movie theaters, and also some pop music with niggers singing. As the Poles here don't know English, they might not realize it's a nigger singing. But oh some of the media still pozzed.

Look at this Polish Coca-Cola ad where they inserted some shit skins discretely. They even tried to insert it with Polish nationalism to make it look appealing to Poles.

There's even this degenerate movie called
7 rzeczy, których nie wiecie o facetach where some father got thrown into jail after he threw the guy kissing his wife (stealing his wife), and that's his ending. Also there's some homosexual character who's a star in the movie where he does yoga, and I think he advocates immigration to Poland.

Also they allow stupid retarded films like The Boss to be played here.

And worst of all they even allowed Fifty Shades of Black to be played.

I wish I could embed all the content but I'm only allowed to embed one.

I'm told by family that it's just brainwash and it's not working but it shouldn't exist here regardless. It makes my blood boil.

Hope your based government cracks down on that trash.

Pardon my shit writing as I'm tired as fuck and I hate using this laptop. But in that Polish movie, 7 rzeczy, których nie wiecie o facetach, there's a father who got seperated from his wife where he has 2 kids or so. The biological father tried to get back with the wife at the start of the movie by inviting her to go on a vacation with him, but she refused him. The biological father caught his wife and this shrimp like man going on a date at the zoo. So he threw the shrimp like man into a pit of bears. The shrimp like man survived and the cuckold wife ended up being him while the biological father ended up in jail and that's how the story ends for them. I don't know the full story between the wife and the biological father as my Polish is shit. Also in that movie they featured some Asian woman apart of the board of directors table.

Just poz my media up kikes. Don't doubt that there's libtards here as well. Poland did have leftist parties no?

Removing bagel should do the trick.

BASED POLAN

I never saw any antisemitic graffiti until I visited Poland.

SAVE US POLAND

I could really easily move to Poland because I'm an EU citizen.
Should I consider it?

I've seen some graffiti of a priest while holding a rosary out. And some other graffiti artist graffitied a shitty Jew star (David's star) over the cross. I'm not sure if some butt hurt atheist did it or an actual jew did. I'm gonna take a picture tomorrow and posting it tomorrow night.

Don't mean to slide or shill my thread about ultras. But how do you feel about Polish ultras? They are redpilled af and actively "anti komuna" afaik. Just had some Olimpia Warszawa lads over

They all united into one huge leftist party called "the new left" [nowa lewica] and they still managed to get no seats in the government. Cucked party that wanted to sell us immigrants is still kind of strong, though. Actual party, while having elements that are doing god's work, is not seeking national unity like NSDAP. Case in point, they still expect Americans to bail us out and bullshit like that. They are somewhat lackluster as nationalist party, but they are reinforcing the right ideas. Maybe sometime in the future, a true nationalist party will rise.

First protect your country user! To the last blood drop. If that should fail however, defend Poland to the last blood drop

Polish ultras? I'm just a Holla Forumstard cuckadian that decided to visit family and learn Polish.

If you really consider it, you should probably avoid big cities. Big cities are full of patologia and erasmus.

I live in a rural farming town, I wouldn't even think about moving to a big city.

SMIERC GARBATYM NOSOM

Nvm, thought you're resident. Polish hools/ ultras are fierce Patriots, anti communist also widely regarded as most violent / hardcore in Europe

youtu.be/qRuueoezYJc

I thank God everyday our brothers in Eastern Europe haven't been cucked yet.

I was near Auschwitz and saw crossed out stars of david with 'yid get out' written next to it. Multiple times.

Poland may save Europe one day.

I've only got connections with the Polish National Movement, Ruch Narodow. I'll read up on that other group and ask about it though.

On a side note, I've seen something called Fight Club in my city, I kid you not. I already saw a tall swole guy walking with a shirt saying Fight Club at the mall.

what city?

Łódź

We'll forever defend our homeland and our brothers

Even the Auschwitz tour guide I had said that the media used to be controlled by old communists before the Law and Justice party took power.

She said that "I don't support the death penalty, but those people need to be punished somehow". She also got extremely pissed off when some Greek faggot started making comparisons between the alleged shoah and the current migrant crisis.

I really like living in this country.

I take it this means "death to the hook nose", lol

Yes it does!

Seems like gorole aren't as shit as I thought.

This was in Lithuania recently.

check the "ultras and politics" thread I made (don't know how to crosslink) It has a fair amount of Polish ultras being based af

yay for partial intra-slav understanding

BASED SKYDAS!
A
S
E
D

With Poland, you win.
Poland is the Trump of Europe

THANK YOU POLAND

Leading Europe by example.

Step 1: Assume control of government.
Step 2: Solidify power within the government.
Step 3. Push policies to raise birth rates for future conquest.
Step 4. Play U.S. and Russia off each other so the Jews don't crush Nationalist government.
Step 5. Increase military and spending.
Ten years go by…
Step 6. Make Europe Poland Again!

:^)

The only other country of slavic group we trully hate is Russia. When Ukraine apologize for Bandera, they will be forgiven also.
Slovenians are awesome, I'm gonna visit you someday.

It's true. But do you remember how things used to look like 5-10 years ago? We're doing good, keep up the spirit, ziomek.

Depends. Some are redpilled, some bluepilled. The holohoax is still alive here, even in "far right", so it's a ((((problematic)))) (((((issue))))).

sounds nice but step 4. is pretty hard to acomplish and failing at it means sharing the faith of western europe

10/10

mfw I knew Polish are awesome before it even became popular.You're very welcome here.
Plan on visiting soon too

Poland is a shit hole.

That is the most harmless one of them all.
Just an overblown fantasy for stuck up housewifes.

Step 6. Fuck the EU and make an own powerblock based on alliances which are not designed to end up in an empire bent on assimilating the nations culutres it is build on.

Before I go to bed, just want to say, don't even reply to shills.

Chwała Polsce

This.

Do they speak English in Poland?

You can own guns in Poland?

But he didn't say Fifty Shades of Grey, did he, user?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifty_Shades_of_Black

I mean it's great that it was taken down, but it being first established in 2013 I'd imagine it wasn't hard to dismantle it.

At least my country is in the white.
Also, Northern Ireland is the only good place in the UK, they hate sandniggers up there.

At the risk of sounding obvious, user was correct to the t. Nato is trying to flex it's arms in the Baltics and Russia has announced to deploy thre batallions to their border.
???
Poland - pokerface

Big Fire Appears….

UUUU

Did all the good Germans leave for Poland or some shit?

MUCH NEEDED GOOD NEWS

after the britcucks voted in a mudslime, jesus i cannot wait until they start pushing sharia law in the UK and then try to genocide /enslave the whites. they are on a super course to get fucked. maybe that wakes everyone else up. We can afford to lose that mudshit hellhole called london. a good sacrifice

can you imagine Trump outlawing the ADL or SPLC?

the only thing greater would be to have citizen brigades that get to round up shitskins and jews.

We're all in Schlesien, mein Freund.

Damn you baneplane , this all started with you !!

(((Democracy))) means "rule by Jews", you silly goy.

Poland already saved Europe from the shitskins once: The Siege of Vienna, Sept 11, 1683.

Why should I be surprised?

You're the foreigner there. Learn Polish, by asking if they speak your native tongue you're not different from the sandniggers who demand the lands they invade to speak that monkey gibberish chatter they dare to call a language.

POLAND NOOOOO

On one hand; polish action priest. On the other hand; no trigger discipline.

>mfw stuck in canada

Take Norman for an example and learn polish, n'wah.

THE FIRE RISES!

I remember some other POZ load saying that Holla Forumsland "doesn't understand democracy" when they won the election democratically.

That's exactly right. My expatriot moved to Poland, learned the language, fell in love, became a very successful film director.

If you move to a country the very first thing you have to do is learn the language.

I'm considering learning Polish myself, not because necessarilly consider moving there but because it's quite a large demographic and it might help me in business.

I've always wanted to move to Poland. Naturally, I'd learn the language first.

What with the EU likely to collapse in the near future, Poland may very well become entirely free from Jewry.

COME TO ENDCHAN, IT'S BETTER THAN Holla Forums

endchan.xyz/pol

.. .

nice