So let's talk about this for a second

So let's talk about this for a second.
Whoever is behind these four sites.
KissCartoon.
KissAnime
ReadComics
ReadManga
has managed to keep all this sites up enough time to become the standard go to in case we wanna see any content.

Many things buried in my nostalgia are now at the tip of my fingers and it just keeps adding stuff up.
I can't imagine the size of those four combined libraries.
This is essentially the Wikipedia of Holla Forums and /a/ that not only shows how big the amount of this kind of content is, but also puts older content closer to newer generations defying the idea that the joys we grew up with will die with us.

So I ask.
How legitimate or safe those sites are in regards of staying online?
Would you support this becoming a legit site even if it implies to pay?
What would you do to keep it up?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bonkers_episodes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Im on to you Kiss Cartoon/anime employee

What?
They have employees?

If he was an employee he wouldn't have asked the first question.

If it became like hulu used to be where you could watch everything for free and get a few ads before and after and in between shows, I wouldn't mind, and I would like to support more shows. The problem is that if kisscartoon were to turn into a hulu like service it would:
a) Get rid of anything that isn't public domain or they couldn't get to legally license onto the site, meaning we would end up with significantly less content.
b) They would increase amount of ads you had to view and would probably make you pay subscription for more content.

Basically, if they were to become legit, they'd have to go a hulu or netflix route, and I feel like they would give us a significantly worse service than what they provide now.

Yes you're right, but l let's no forget that the site is technically illegal.
I still could disappear tomorrow.
In fact I still don't know how it hasn't disappeared yet.

I would think atleast a small team tuns both sites

By the size it has now I could imagine some artists backing up the site if it were in danger.

Nice try shill

The servers are pretty fast and images havent been downscaled to shit

I wonder why it hasnt been taken down yet

or how he pays for the server

I guess the retards watching/reading japanese cartoons and comics dont know how to use an adblocker

Maybe it has something to do with the site's location? Their laws on copyright may be different

nothing

if i wanted a netflix pay-to-watch service, i'd get netflix

There are not people behind this. Only a sapient machine learning algorithm powered by humankind's collective desire to get stuff for free. It can freely navigate the internet because it is part of internet, it cannot be destroyed because it has no legal physical servers and it merely distributes itself around the whole world. The moment you'll quit watching it, it will come after you, just so sustain itself, in one form or another.

I guess its the Chinese or Eastern Euros trying to make a buck or two from ads/malware

Seems obvious to me

I use the site because it's free. Why would I want to pay for it?

this site is honestly a lifesaver for me. I dont have to scrounge for torrents or megas when I want to start a new show.

I think we should all get a 4TB HDD and download the shit out of it.

why isn't the comic site called kisscomic?
I don't mind it it's just the odd duck of the the other 4 kiss sites

Kiss sites are watch
Read sites are read.

even if you don't use adblocker, you can click the hide button next to each advertisement, which actually makes them go away and stay away for that particular instance of that webpage, and they don't run in the background when hidden, they actually go away

never heard of Readcomics and i think there are couple of better sites to get mangos

thanks for the info

I think their saving grace is choosing not to host live-action stuff from America. That's where the studios make most of their money, and that's what they'd be most invested in protecting.

The only form of media they're missing is Broadway bootlegs. I'd love a site for streaming Broadway bootlegs. The trading scene is a fucking bitch.

what's the catch here

and what a kpoints, and why did i lose them
is this a threat

thanks but I'll pass

dont worry about it as long as you can watch the videos

Click the link at the bottom of the screen.

Kiss manga isn't a read site

Your better off using Batoto for manga

KEEP YOUR HANDS AWAY FROM MY KPOINTS YOU FUCKER

So does KPoints work at all?

There's also kissasian

I purposely let the ads load and do their thing in order to help the website. The video might lag for a few seconds at the very beginning, but I feel it's a worth it to support them. I don't even notice it on the comics/manga ones.

LOL

W-would you goyim consider paying us?

No faggots. Make your shitty site a pay site and watch it die. Which reminds me, I need to go back to using watchcartoononline.

But seriously, you try hard should be getting ad revenue. Stop being such greedy kikes.

Get Greasemonkey for firefox and download anti-adblock killer reek

I used it until they decided I had to make an account.

You can literally disable their adblock notices in adblock

It doesn't get taken down because the powers that be want you to view as much propaganda as possible. They make these sites available while making you think you are getting one over them by not having to pay anything.

That's stupid because if they didn't care if we paid for propaganda or not, then they wouldn't bitch and moan about piracy at all.
They're getting ad revenue out of this, which is all that actually matters to the powers that be, which are corporations and the banks that they're involved with, which in turn is why they're raising a huge stink about adblockers.

Of course they still want money if they can get it, the propaganda is supposed to fund itself, but for those that won't pay they let get away with this. There has been a definite shift over the past few years, used to be relatively hard to find good reliable streaming sites that stayed up, but now there are plenty that never have a single problem.

Shouldn't the ability to fight such piracy be easier now? Yet these sites remain. There has to be some kind of reason for this. I don't buy that they are just being overlooked when you can find them on the 1st or 2nd page of a google search.

smh

They could become a good movie site.

Yea, I noticed that the cartoon Bonkers has a few lost episodes. I think one may have been related to 9/11 or the Federal Building bomber causing a lot of tv shows to be delayed out of respect or just completely pulled out of rotation completely.

Kinda sad, Bonkers was a personal favorite of mine as a kid.

On second glance, it's more than a few.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bonkers_episodes

65 episodes, yet the list stops at episode 44.

As things stand there's already a ridiculous amount of ads on the site. So much so that, in spite of my desire to enable ads to provide some support, the performance hit is incredibly severe on a nearly top of the line PC
And so, I must ad-block. Not to deny the site holders dosh but to actually get to watch anything

Furthermore, if the site were to be legitimized, it would have the same effect as when it happened to Crunchyroll: Rip quality would likely go up, amount of content would go down.

so, when is KC/KA getting Reporter Blues?