IT'S NOT OVER

Well technically it is.

But, I know lying ted might be up to something to stir up this pot.

I recently seen several posters on twitter promoting the stealing of the delegates at the convention.

I know Trump will hit the mark but we must keep pushing no matter what!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/CsKak
prntly.com/2016/05/05/scandal-cruz-camp-still-hopes-to-force-brokered-conv-and-steal-delegates/
lawnewz.com/important/how-the-gop-could-steal-the-nomination-from-donald-trump-even-if-he-wins-majority-of-delegates/
archive.is/Bz5J4
archive.is/gKv7J
lawnewz.com/important/not-so-fast-ted-cruz-delegates-are-still-in-play/
archive.is/0kTxT
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/05/02/us/politics/ted-cruz-delegate-count.html?referer=http://www.drudgereport.com/
archive.is/TMcpn
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/1/ted-cruz-wins-lions-share-of-delegates-at-state-co/
archive.is/asMAt
twitter.com/search?q=ted delegates&src=typd
archive.is/QjIPQ
donaldjtrump.com/west-virginia
270towin.com/maps/M2OG3
politicaldictionary.com/words/suspended-campaign/
archive.is/mv7Fo
nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/why-do-candidates-suspend-campaigns-when-they-drop-out-n569496
ballotpedia.org/Ballot_access_for_presidential_candidates#Requirements_for_independents
aliexpress.com/store/product/Make-America-Great-Again-Hat-Donald-Trump-Hat-2016-Republican-Adjustable-Mesh-Cap-Golf-Political-Patriot/1687117_32582044540.html
newrepublic.com/article/121584/hillary-clintons-pumas-once-die-hard-supporters-arent-sold-2016
twitter.com/KudoTsunoda/status/729134294548000769
notehub.org/zijhl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cruz was always in it as long as he had the campaign cash. The cash stopped flowing in two weeks ago and he burned the last chunks of it on Indiana. Rato isn't going to spend personal cash on his campaign, no sir.

This.

His name is still on the ballots. We can only rest when Trump's name is the only name on the ballots.

I know, I know.

I'm more worried that something terrible is going to happen at the convention. Bush, Romney, and others have already cancelled their membership to the event. I wouldn't past the globalists to make it go boom.

Reminder the shadow campaign is still going archive.is/CsKak

Is Trump still fucking telling people to stay home at his rallies?

prntly.com/2016/05/05/scandal-cruz-camp-still-hopes-to-force-brokered-conv-and-steal-delegates/

lawnewz.com/important/how-the-gop-could-steal-the-nomination-from-donald-trump-even-if-he-wins-majority-of-delegates/

Pretty much

Haven't found anything yet on it

I hope not.

Holy shit this rat. We need to make a bigger deal about this and let Trump know too. He needs to publicly push for people to continue to vote and use that as advantage. Tell them it's practice for the general election or that by voting now in record numbers they are putting the fear in Hillary.

It seems that I'm right. He is trying to make this undercover op to steal from The Don.

A rat is ALWAYS a rat.

We need to spread this ==ASAP==

Also, archived.

archive.is/Bz5J4
archive.is/gKv7J

I've been saying the same thing in another thread. It would not surprise me if Rato runs third party at this point even with all the laws preventing such.

That's fake. It was first spread around a couple weeks ago, but implies that Oregon and New Mexico vote "tomorrow." Their primaries haven't happened yet and are two weeks apart.

*three

archive.is/0kTxT

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/05/02/us/politics/ted-cruz-delegate-count.html?referer=http://www.drudgereport.com/

archive.is/TMcpn

archive.is/0kTxT

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/1/ted-cruz-wins-lions-share-of-delegates-at-state-co/

archive.is/asMAt
````````````````````````````````````
It seems that they are attacking and spreading this belief that he still has a chance.

Even if fake we can't take a chance with lying Ted

I know Trump is trying to unify the party but I hope he retweets this stuff and gets the word out.

Oh, whoops

The streets will run with rivers of blood if that little evil scenario plays out.

Also you're doing good work user finding this stuff.

Wasn't this obvious from the start? He literally meant he's suspending his campaign, and then made it clear he will continue to fight. He's going full-Reagan.

Thanks

Pretty much

WE NEED MEME MAGIC TO STOP THIS

We need to contact Trump about all this info. Please spread.

twitter.com/search?q=ted delegates&src=typd
archive.is/QjIPQ

Rato never said he was dropping out, just suspending his campaign, which probably means he hasn't given up, just stopped getting funds for his campaign.

if anything this might be a play for GOPe cucks to shrink the gap by stealing a few delegates under the radar.

This. Absolutely. Shit would go kinetic real fucking fast.

This is what I assumed they were doing. Cruz's rep was taking a beating so he has decided to do shit in secret since this is what he had been doing in places likes Colorado. That only spilled out in the open because he was still in the race.

This. We should also tweet this at Hannity like that one person did there.

Suspended means hes not currently campaigning but can still get donations.

No?

Now that we know his game we must attack. We need to;

~Spread this to any media outlet and the Trumps
~Meme the rat into oblivion with delegate counts/ JFK assassination/ wives, etc
~Get Burnouts on our side against Hillary

We cant take that chance

He said some weird shit at his rally that could be interpreted that people don't even have to come out and vote but I'm glad he is not pushing that idea. I do think he should comment on this shit with Cruz. Merely retweet the story and claim he hopes this is not true.

ALL OF THIS

yes, probably a combination of his reputation getting destroyed and the establishment bigwigs pulling most of the funding. Rato is going guerrilla and is most likely hoping for the public to forget his blunders so he might be able to reinvent himself for the convention.

you're right, but nontheless it's doubtful he's getting big money right now. I think his cashflow is restricted to keeping his shadow campaign with a skeleton crew afloat.

Yeah, during his rally yesterday he says "I was going to tell you to go vote, but I won! So save your votes until the general!"

Are there any other states on the same day as the West Virginia primary?
>tells people to stay home
>still wins primary

SPREAD IT ON TRUMPS TWEETS SO NORMIES CAN SEE

Agreed on all points. Many of his investors are from Texas and are part of the good ole boy network they have down there (I saw Houston Texans which probably means Bob McNair) so he may be getting a lot of money from there. A lot of the businessmen from Texas pride themselves on having a foothold in the white house and the possibility of not having one burns them considerably.

Nebraska is also up for grabs. This is where we may see some serious fuckery since Cruz was said to be strong in that state.

I doubt he'll lose, since they're still going and nobody gives a shit about Cruz anymore.

just a random meme qweshtion

will Kek succesfully troll everybody, and is it mathematically possible for Trump to reach 1488 delegates, by any chance?

The irony of this move is, he'll lose more voters through either ignorance or anger than Trump will through ignorance. Whoever came up with this plan is a fucking retard…

Guys

Just because candidates are suspending campaigns doesn't mean theyre off the ballot right?

Like yeb/cruz/kasich are still on the ballot, right?

Im thinking the last two dropped out simply to hurt turnout even if they both knew they were fucked getting any delegates worth a damn

As it stands now, I think he can. He has to get people to go out and vote and really bury the shit out of any Never Trump stragglers.

Correct. Their names are still on the ballot and they can still get votes and delegates if I am not mistaken. Remember that Yeb and even Carson got a good number of votes after they had long dropped out. Carson made an impressive showing against Cruz in one district before. I forgot which state but we all had a good laugh about it.

not retarded per se, but certainly of limited intelligence. they've been trying to come up with increasingly sneaky gambits, it's just that their modus operandi, ie. assuming their opposition is retarded, is still the same.

dumb fucks will never learn. their refusal to acknowledge Trump's side being smarter and their chain of failures as a result is pretty fucking hilarious to watch though.

One of the districts in New York, yeah.

I'm pretty sure that was a typical Trump ploy.

By speaking at a rally and telling people "we've already won, you don't need to vote", he was probably hoping for the media to crow: "STUPID TRUMP THINKS HE'S ALREADY WON, DOESN'T REALIZE VOTE CAN STILL BE STOLEN": thus having the important message that everyone needs to vote for him broadcast for free by all his enemies.

The fact that this didn't happen, and Trump himself is now telling everyone to get out and vote, is mildly disturbing only in that it shows the media is not as pants-on-head retarded as it used to be when it came to falling into Trump's traps.

He will get over that as he should win all remaining delegates if nothing fishy is happening.

Trump needs less than 50% of the remaining delegates to win, and hes been winning by land slides on everything.

Obviously not ya dummy. Hes still holding rallies the same as before.

Once a rat, always a rat

I saw this coming from miles away. This is why WEST VIRGINIA IS IMPORTANT.

donaldjtrump.com/west-virginia

So, does anyone know if Trump knows about these dirty tricks?
At his WV rally he basically told people to not bother with voting in the primary.
SURELY THE EMPEROR CAN NOT BE THIS NAIVE
Seriously, has anyone contacted him or has he mentioned anything about it, recently?

This. I pointed it out in a thread that was swarmed with topic dilution (?) shills yesterday after the WV rally.

Trump kept saying

It looks like Trump is taking the bait, hook, like, and sinker.

Both Kasich and Cruz stating they're definitely in until the convention, then "dropping out" within 18 hours of each other. Then Trump telling people not to vote. Is extremely suspicious.

Trump doesn't have the nomination. A contested convention is still on. This is clearly a game to get Trump to do exactly what he's doing. If he doesn't win ~200 delegates between now and the convention then he's not going to get the nomination.

He said it like a dozen times at his rally in WV yesterday. It was sickening.

That line is getting annoying. When it's a joke, yes: "meme magic" is needed.

STFU about that and work to get the info to normies. Work to get Trump to change his tune.

Trump is falling in line with this so suspiciously that it makes me question everything about him.

On the bright side we will see if this hurts him in states that aren't as crucial. If he gets hurt in WV from saying such shit, he will certainly learn his lesson. Unless him saying that stuff was part of some odd plan that he has then we will see how it plays out. But we'll act as if he doesn't know and tell people to vote and spread info about Rato's activities.

Or he did it on purpose to flush the rat out of his hole. I don't think Trump is really that naive after all he's been through, and he is still holding multiple rallies a day and you can bet he'll bring this up.

That's twitter. He was telling people at his rally yesterday to "save their vote" for the general.

He literally said "don't go out and vote on Tuesday"

This seems like it would be the case. I still think people should pester him on twitter about Rato and such and naturally go out and vote. I think the media was distracted by other stuff (his VP nomination) to jump on that more so than them wising up. I hope at least.

Why do this though? He COULD just get the 1237, instead he decides to bait Ted out for one final stomping. Why? If he just had people vote it wouldn't be necessary, he's just creating drama at this point.

OR he's counting on his supporters to expose this move and draw in more people who don't like Cruz's subterfuge

"It wasn't me you dumb fucks! I'm an African "American"! "

How can he not win if he is the only candidate? Local candidates rarely mean anything, less than 1% of the vote.

I wish Trumpards would start living in the reality.
Northern Virginia is heavily Democrat
Las Vegas has allot of spics
Last time NH went red was 2000
PA,Michigan,Wisconsin haven't been red since 1988
Trump can't win Maine's second congressional district
You are delusional to think Trump could flip NY or NJ.
How is he going to get two more to get to 270? There is no way.
EXPLAIN IT?
AND NO, HE ISN'T FLIPPING PA.

Already posted here faggot.

SPREAD IT AROUND. TRUMP CAN'T WIN.

filter and ignore

low energy

I'm not a fucking bot. People need to realize that Trump can't win the electoral college. Should have nominated Rubio.

Oh, fuck off. Reported.

That'd be

FABULOUS

wouldn't it asshole.

At least you didn't say wait for Hitler.

Isn't it obvious? I'm only answering because it seems people can't draw the picture themselves:
Trump is owned.

I know saying Trump isn't going to win any states. I mean you need 270 to win, and he will most likely end up at 262. What i'm saying is, there is no where else for him to make up the votes
Virginia
Nevada
NH
Aren't likely to vote for him. I'm asking you guys what states you think he would win to get him to 270?

Cruz
Kasich

etc.

Some ballots still have 8 or more names on them.

He's going to win all the states that voted for Dubya in 2004.

PA

You're a retard if you think PA isn't a red state after what Hillary said just days ago.

Michigan is in it too, but not as guaranteed as PA is.

hello booger

That's retarded. This doesn't make sense and just makes people want to rebel against the system even more. Anyone in control of the system would want to keep people complacent as long as possible.

You're in another thread peddling the same nonsense.

Shill pls

Oh fucking gas yourself you retarded shit. Literally every thing Trump does that you don't immediately grasp it's always

Why in the fuck would he choose now to let Cruz win you unsalvageable idiot?

Anyway, what I was thinking is there's two logical possibilities:
1. We were right about the Rafael/JFK connection being a 'pull it' moment, something they'd rather pull Cruz out than allow to get exposed. Trump knows this and is flaunting it, knowing full well there's nothing they can do about it.

2. He is expecting shenanigans at the convention, and wants to draw Cruz out for a finishing blow now rather than later. He's hoping the rat takes the bait and reveals himself to still be scheming by mysteriously accruing delegates even though he's out of the race.

He can win, if he can unite the republicans behind him, and keep the bernouts from defecting to Hillary. Probably hence why he's been going all out singing Bernie's praises these past few days.

She is going pick Current Democratic SENATOR FROM VIRGINIA TIM KAINE AS HER RUNNING MATE!

Lower right for the important number.

Well at least now we know why his chronic lying wasn't objectionable to them

How do I read this shit?

And what? Win the people she was already going to win?

Bernie won in Appalachia, the all-white traditionally-democratic coal mining region

In the general Trump will seize that territory for himself

Virginia might be close but it is still favoring Trump simply because Trump will probably get 90% of the white working class

What did she say?

Oh good, I was worried there would be no use for all these Cruz memes I've accumulated.

It doesn't really matter. A big majority of voters weren't there to hear Trump say "don't vote", and people in the convention probably thought he was just going a little nuts with victory so they'll go vote anyway.

If we win California, it's all over anyway. Keep calm, lads.

Since the thread has been derailed from "Death to Rato" to "how is Trump going to win"- here's my 2 cents.

Trump will carry the Rust belt (by significant margins) and nearly every other state where there are large functions of manufacturing being shut down due to globalism. He is running on a single platform of "blue collar jobs", so if you think of it in those terms he's unbeatable with Blue Collar.

Everything that he is running on, and everything he says, boils down to strengthening the Middle Class White Workers which are still dominant in the Rust Belt (and nationwide). So with that being said, of course Trump will not "flip" many states- but what he will do is get the Blue Collar Democrats to vote for him. The Unions will never "support" him, but it wouldn't surprise me if they are Jeb! tier energy for Sanders or Clinton in the general.

That'll break the Democrats even further (there simply aren't enough niggers and wet-backs to offset those losses- Trump is just ahead of the Demographic switch).

Besides as shows, the Democrats just aren't enthused this year. Their turnout numbers are declining, they have their own problems and are ripe for an electoral raping.

My prediction pic attached.

Remember, someones doing the raping.

Are you fucking dumb or something? 50% of NH's 2012 turnout voted in the primaries this year and Bernie won in NH. Half of Bernouts will not vote Hillary and the combined Republican vote was much larger in NH. Saying Trump won't win NH is fucking retarded, do you know anything?

There is also some possibility of him doing much better with blacks than previous Republicans. The endorsements from Ice Cube and Mike Tyson before he is even official nominee are a good sign.

This is far from a sure thing, but he is the only Republican candidate of modern times that blacks actually respect.

I'm sorry

Sorry forgot my electoral tally in my screengrab.

Remove Wisconsin, add Colorado

Nationally 75% of Republicans view Trump favorably but in Wisconsin 59% viewed Trump unfavorably, Wisconsin is cuckservative country.

The nevertrump movement is concentrated in a handfull of states like Utah and Wisconsin.

Bernie however wins most of the blue states, Hillary wins the red. 60% of Bernie's voters won't vote Hillary and because Bernie's support is concentrated in blue states this means Hillary is fucked.

Luckily Bernie also wins cuckservative cuckasses like Kansas ensuring that even if #nevertrump cucks exist out there the Hillary advantage is neutralized by a Bernie landslide

How Utah votes is dependent on whether Romney tells them to vote for a third party candidate or not. If the Mormon church gives the order then America's Israel will vote against Trump.

Asking once again. How do I read this shit? I don't understand the 2016 part. It doesn't project who wins the states.

Maine's second district should be given to Trump in all these predictions

Governor Lepage endorsed Trump and the second district is something like 70% rural and working class and was a few points from voting for Romney in 2012, there is no way Trump doesn't win Maine's second in 2016.

Column A = State
Column B = 2012 nominee [Romney] primary vote by state
Column C = 2012 state primary vote total
Column D = 2012 nominee's percent of total state primary vote (B# / C#)
Column E = 2016 [projected] nominee [Trump] primary vote by state
Column F = 2016 state primary vote total
Column G = 2016 [projected] nominee's [Trump] percent of total state primary vote (E# / F#)
Column H = percentage increase from 2012 to 2016 from the nominee's vote total (E# / B#)
Column I = percentage increase from 2012 to 2016 from the total state primary vote (F# / C#)
Column J = States
Column K = 2012 general election vote for the GOP nominee
Column L = projected 2016 general election vote (I# * K#)

I love how much work you're putting into this, user. I hope you can eventually make a similar table for the Democrats as well.

Isn't it funny how Hillary is getting slightly less votes during this year's primaries than she did in 2008?

Virginia is also more likely to vote Trump than Wisconsin

Trump won Virginia and all those working class regions Bernie won will go Trump in the general

The governor gave 200,000 felons the right to vote but you shouldn't expect all those felons to suddenly get involved in the political process unless there is mass voter fraud

Vermont is also fertile ground since Bernie won 86% of the vote and 60% of Bernouts won't vote Hillary and 1/3 of Bernouts will vote Trump.

Can Trump still get 1488?

2012 -> 2016 she'll get fewer votes.

Millenials don't vote because nothing they've worked for is at stake. The only thing at stake for them is gibs that someone else worked for.

Yes but he could only lose 10 delegates.

It's not "possible" in the likely sense.

Here ya go lads…

I pulled out UT, CO and WI just in case and split ME against Trumps favor (to be conservative)… it still comes out to 300 / 213 (25 unaccounted).

I came to this map pretty easy. Started with unchanged since 2000 and started clicking based on manufacturing and fracking destitution.

I think UT, WI, CO & VA will go for Trump but best to be on the safe side reading tea-leaves.

You can play too with this map as a base at:
270towin.com/maps/M2OG3

Hillary mostly won red states, whereas Bernie mostly won blue states. Now that Bernie is about to drop out, it's going to be a lot harder for Hillary to keep some of those blue states blue during the general election. You also won't have to worry too much about any red states going blue, besides maybe Louisiana and North Carolina.

I don't think Trump will win Nevada,Michigan,PA, but he will win Utah.

This is one of many pics being passed around twitter and fb.

NC and Louisiana wouldn't go for Hillary.

This. Hillary has a great chance to lose a lot of blue states. Trump has a great chance of winning a number of blue states.

Naw the governor there passed a pro-faggot executive decision and Trump won half the vote there. LA will most likely be Trump in the general. NC likewise will see Appalachian regions go heavily for Trump and the black turnout won't be good enough in conjunction with carpet baggers to swing it, since Obama won in 2012 because he had those groups plus the Appalachians were more favorable to him then.

Hillary is going to be constantly on the defensive in the general shoring up support in states like PA, NH and even NY while Trump will be on the attack. Hillary won't have time to campaign in states like NC or Ohio or Florida or even VA because then she might lose one of those Bernie-friendly strongholds in an upset to Trump.

Shilldawg is fucked.

Muriclaps explain something to me. Now that Trump is the only one left, what does a contested convention even mean?

Are they just going to look for someone else to run?
What a bunch of jews.

It means if trump doesn't reach 1237, the convention chooses the nominee instead of the people.

Literally the same thing.

Cruz and Kasich haven't cancelled their campaigns. They've suspended them.

And it's notable that because she'll have to campaign hard to keep PA and NH and MI from going republican she won't have time to campaign in states like Florida and OH. Democrats are on the defensive in this election.

It means butthurt #nevertrump cucks are going to try and force the Establishment to pick a candidate by turning out and voting against Trump in various states. The result is that he might still end up losing South Cuckota and other corn states to Cruz but would still win the nomination overall with 1350 or more delegates.

God I love democracy.

Hope Trump stops telling people to stay at home at his rallies. Not sure what he's thinking when doing that…

Don't give up until it's actually counted and the nomination is given.

Too many people are falling for the Cruz / Kasich "ending" their campaign.

Remember they have an alliance. They were both in it until the convention, then all of the sudden suspend their campaign's [I hate typing that word, it has keys everywhere on my board of keys]. Even after a week of heavily saying even if they lose Indiana they will not suspend their campaign. Within 18 hours of each other too.

It's not over. Not even remotely.

This is the best way possible for them to stop Trump. Sadly Trump fell for it as can be seen in him telling voters in WV to not vote in the primary.

Winning either Pennsylvania or Michigan will be pretty crucial if Trump wants to get a majority of the electoral votes. He only needs to turn a few blue or swing states red, but it's gotta be the ones that have high numbers of electoral votes, such as Ohio and Virginia.

What a bunch of traitorous cucks.

Theoretically people could still vote "Against" Trump and keep him from getting 1237 delegates. But there are several factors working against this:
1) Trumps the only one still campaigning (so name recognition) and people don't like losers.

2) Borderline uncommitted delegates are more likely to break for Trump

3) Cruz can no longer ethically directly campaign (his apparatus is shut down) uncommitted delegates so no official "ground game". That's the kinda no-no that Democrats in the Senate would censure him for. Ted's still on hook and a lot of people would LOVE to tag him with an ethics violation.

I've seen this mentioned a bunch of time. Technically they all have "suspended" their campaign. The big reason not to "drop out" is you have to start retiring the campaign debt.

Good sauces:

politicaldictionary.com/words/suspended-campaign/

archive.is/mv7Fo

(archive is from NBC) nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/why-do-candidates-suspend-campaigns-when-they-drop-out-n569496

The autists at the #NeverTrump and #BoogerCommunionJesus crowd keep holding out all hope that their "savior" will be "resurrected."

Ted's presidential hopes are dead guys, the rat's dead. He may still be twitching, but he's dead. Only thing to watch for now is a split to third party (which is what I think ((they)) are starting to condition everyone for).

Here's a fun one if Sanders and NeverTrump split it into a 4 way contest. (pic related).

He's not dead. He's still campaigning. Though not openly and not through rallies but he's still spending money.

Here, I'll make it easy for you;
until
Trump
gets
1,237 delegates
he
is
still
against
other
people.

Butthurt Santorum supporters gave Santorum Montana in 2012 even after he dropped out. Romney still won the nomination either way. And Ron Paul never stopped campaigning.

Trump will win California in a landslide and New Jersey, those alone are enough for him to win the nomination with the delegates he currently has bound, including unbound he'd have over 1281. He's favored to win also in Washington and Oregon by a wide margin and would likely come in first in New Mexico so that's around 70 more delegates. Even with the cucks being cucks in Montana, South Dakota and Nebraska Trump would still win just as Romney won without those states in 2012.

Los Spicos would vote Hillary en mass just to ensure Trump wouldn't win there. She'd probably win with 50% of the vote still.

Which is why people need to understand the tactics at hand. Those were delegates still withheld from Romney as they will be from Trump.

There's no such thing as dropping out if your name is on the ballot.

Don't get me wrong, I concur- a good amount of vigilance is healthy. But the likelihood is significantly smaller today than it was on Monday.

I tend to agree with however, and ultimately if they do steal it… I really agree with:

I bet tons of Cruz and Kasich supporters are going to vote even though their candidates dropped out.

XDDDDDDDDDDDD

The only thing that will ease my hemorrhoids will be hearing Trump cut the shit out he pulled yesterday in WV when he told people explicitly to not vote in WV. He literally said;

The thing here is that #nevertrump guys are just making themselves look worse

Trump electrified crowds and won despite everyone being against him

To assume that Trump supporters will just quietly ignore #nevertrump trying to rig shit is foolish and the currently undecided republicucks will become disgusted and vote Trump because of the bad behavior of #nevertrump.

Trump will be a better administrator than he is a campaigner

He's definitely a novice at campaigning- we've seen that with the way he simply assumed the delegates were his until he realized the cucks were going to use rulefaggotry to screw him

It's basically the difference between a football player and a DnD nerd- Trump's business is much more straightforward negotiating while politics is faggot nerd shit rules lawyers operating on technicalities.

Despite what Mr Trump said last night, I'm still going out to vote. Everyone in states that can still vote should do it! If nothing but to show support for Mr Trump!

It's what we would have done. If Trump lost, we were prepared to write him in. Can't fault voter loyalty.

You're a faggot.

I was uncomfortable that neither of us called eachother a faggot on this Taiwanese anime image sharing board. So I wanted to get us back on track. I'm sure a faggot like yourself can understand. It makes me extremely uncomfortable that we're talking like human beans and no sperging is happening.

Yeah, I watched that. A Tactical Blunder from our God-Emperor indeed due to him being gorged on the souls of his enemies this week.

But I don't think one misstep should drop him into the "controlled opposition" category as was mentioned earlier in the thread.

The thing is it's not that they'll ignore the tom foolery going on. It's that the (((MSM))) is pushing this shit too.

The number of people who are truly #neverTrump are extremely few. Yet the (((MSM))) pushes it as though it's a great swath of people to be contended with.

Them being the loudest doesn't mean they're the most. It's the reason why Trump's winning. It's where "the silent majority" comes from.

Trump supporters are far more loyal than other voters.

Even if people do write Cruz/Kasich in, it would be a small number of people.

They weren't winning in the first place. There is zero threat now.

Even Trump said to save your vote.

I'm a paranoid guy but this is just ridiculous.

We should take this month to celebrate and work on turning more Bernie people against Hillary. If enough of them don't vote in the general the election will be a cakewalk.

Don't know if this thread is a good way to start.

Paul Ryan recently told on CNN that he won't give his support to Trump, for now. Since he holds the position of house speaker and is the chairman of the GOP convention, it can be seen that he holds some power of convincing people of who to support as in acting as a representative.
And with his political views as a usual establishment crook as he is, Ryan won't abandon his foreign immigration policies especially on foreign workers in the USA. He might threaten Trump to submit to Ryan's demands and possibly something even more.

The last piece of filth must be removed from the core and that is Ryan. Since there is a possibility of him stopping Trump and becoming the next candidate in the next US 2020 election. A two-faced traitor that made promises for getting the house leader seat, later throwing everything away and becoming another lapdog for Obama

And He should be fearing what consequences there will be for defying the American people. There will be coming primaries in Wisconsin which his opponent will be Paul Nehlen. The best way of giving the ultimate defeat to Ryan is making him lose the Wisconsin election.

Dig every possible dirt from him and make Ryan eat his own words!

So we should give up the primaries even though Trump is not the nominee?

Sounds defeatist to me.

No. We should ONLY focus on Trump getting 1,237. That's the ONLY important thing. Everything else is irrelevant without that.

Fuck off, Kyle

I'm having a lot of trouble buying the idea that they could get anything like that going. Running 3rd party is a massive investment, and they must have lost, what, $300 million going up against Trump? I'm counting all of the big money donations to Jeb, Marco, Cruz, Kasich, and Anti-Trump PACs

I'm just making fun of people for worrying about shit for no reason.

Trump himself said, "calm your tits." Not an exact quote.

Please learn what words mean before using them.

fuck off

((They)) are tricky and have plenty of shekels, but I'm pretty sure you are right.

They would have to file in Texas by Monday with roughly 80k signatures then the deadlines fall quickly after that.

ballotpedia.org/Ballot_access_for_presidential_candidates#Requirements_for_independents

If ((they)) went full autism and tried to do a write-in job then they would just be cannon-fodder for our God-Emperor (and probably the Shilling Cunt too).

Virginia will go Republican definitely, I have a strong feeling Colorado will, too. Michigan and Wisconsin wont go Republican, unless, there's another major terrorist attack between now and the election, which would flip some other states red, too.

Where's those muslims when you need them?

Cruz is still going to win Montana, South Dakota and Nebraska btw

Shill detected. Go push Open Borders.

To those who are still confused about Trump's stay at home thing at his rally in West Virginia, THIS is the reason why:

"To understand West Virginia’s Delegate Allocation Process, we’re proud to say that 31 of our 34 delegates to the Republican National Convention are elected directly on the primary ballot. The remaining 3 are our state’s RNC Members. Electing delegates on the ballot is the most direct form of democracy. West Virginia’s 31 elected delegates are listed on the ballot as running either statewide (at large) or in their congressional district. Also, candidates for delegate to the national convention individually made the choice to list themselves as committed to a specific presidential candidate or as uncommitted."
Those who are listed as committed to a candidate who has already suspended his or her candidacy are now viewed as uncommitted.

Delegates who committed to candidates who suspended their campaigns (Bush, Christie, Rubio, Lyin' Ted, Kasich) are free to support another candidate.

National Convention delegates are under no obligation to vote for that candidate at the National Convention.

So for WV, it wouldn't have mattered if everyone voted for Trump, the delegates mostly would still pick whomever they wanted?

If so, then by telling people to stay home, and then he gets screwed over, he can make it seem in other states that people really really need to get out and vote. The only problem is that the never trump people will be galvanized. However, this will also make these people look like they are fighting the will of the party and thus look like traitors and troublemakers. Trump will then unite the party by creating a class of people no one wants to be associated with, that being the traitors that are trying to destroy the party and deny the will of the people. He intends to unite the party.

If all this comes to pass then I don't think I'll be able to bring myself to question him again. Holy shit that would be beyond genius if it plays out like this.

Possibly, but the #NeverTrump crowd is small and mostly not grass-roots. Expect the majority of Republicans to rally behind Trump over the next few weeks. Even the Republican evangelicucks will probably tilt in his favor.

CA here. It would be hard to win here, but it certainly isn't impossible. If someone were to nuke LA country then I think it would be in the bag for sure.

Cruz wasn't even on the path to block Trump when he was actively campaigning, how much of a chance does he really have now that he's just playing the court delegates game with no chance to win the popular vote.

Is a bid to loosen Trump support by making them think he has no opponents left really going to earn him a better chance? After all, by suspending his campaign all he has really done is convince people who are going to vote but aren't really emotionally invested to vote for Trump.

Reminder: The parties can change their own rules whenever they want, including in the middle of the nomination process. They already did this to Ron Paul, and you are delusionally naive to think they wouldn't do it again. The only thing stopping the RNC from snubbing Trump for some unknown stooge is not an adherence to their own rules process, which they have zero respect for and total control over. Rather, they fear the possibility of their own self-destruction in the name of the globalist cause. The true globalists would not hesitate to sacrifice a political party to try and keep Trump out. The stooges and hangers-on, however, stand to lose their comfort, and so will have a harder time choosing what to do, as both choices threaten to lose them their power and comfort.

We should assume that Trump will not receive the nomination, and campaign and act accordingly. No matter how much support you think Trump already has, WE NEED MORE.

Not true:
according to current RNC rules, your votes are not counted unless you win at least 8 primaries. Trump is only up against Cruz, who took a massive shit last week. Unless they change the rules to directly contradict the rules, which would be way too obvious to fly.

This is why a lot of people think they stole the vote from Ron Paul in 2012, not counting all those votes was completely above board and in full accordance with the RNC rules. They would have to 180 on that if they want to try anything funny, but oddly enough Kasich was allowed to continue campaigning when 8 states were not even available to win. The rules committee this year is going to be a circus.

Can you just stop someone from campaigning? I mean it's his money that he's wasting.

The only way to stop Trump from getting 1237 is if he takes a massive loss in California.

We're talking blatantly obvious vote rigging levels, or some kind of Trump campaign suicide move that makes everyone suddenly hate him.

Well I guess you're right. It is his right to lose. They just should not even count his votes in the primary toward delegates, those votes are not for a valid candidate.

Meme magic is simply how people's minds can be changed by looking at memes.

Jeb, Ryan, and Romney have all openly stated they won't support Trump as the Republican nominee.
Which means there already is a movement in the RNC against him.

Expect chaos. These fucks will literally burn down their own party than give up control.
I think Trump will still get the nomination, but this is going to end the Republican/Cuckservative party for good.

Are you black? Or just illiterate?

This. Nobody is doing any actual magic you retard it's just how we rally up the troops and up the motivation.

Intent alters reality. Whether you want to believe that's magic or not is up to you.

you guys got your campaign gear right?

clean your fucking hat.

roger that. echo out.

;_;

That's a gorgeous AK btw. I wish I could afford one of those too.

I literally just got it today.

christ I need to dust my house or something.

Why are Mormons so fucking cucked to any authority at all? It's like they bend over begging to be reamed by Joseph Smith's femur if there's even so much as a *whisper* that it's in the room.
Not only that, but they collectively do it. It's as if they were a complete hivemind with a kike at the wheel.
I would know; most of my family is Mormon. It's given me a unique contempt towards that church.

Damn.

I should probably get a gun or something, I get the feeling that i'll need it.

thanks, but its not really mine. im poor too, and a YUGE liar on the Internet, but I also value integrity. heres some cheaper trump hats from Chyna.

aliexpress.com/store/product/Make-America-Great-Again-Hat-Donald-Trump-Hat-2016-Republican-Adjustable-Mesh-Cap-Golf-Political-Patriot/1687117_32582044540.html

doesn't that kind of defeat the whole purpose of the hat?

yeah but i mean until trump fixes the economy by deporting illegals, its acceptable to order from chyna if your poor

No it's not.
Keep saying that to yourself.

i will

Its still good to crush ted even further. Alot of his supporters could still be useful at the battle with the real dark side. It shouldn't be considered over until its truly over. Taking out the victory before the war is over is a recipe for defeat. All means, methods and forms should be used to absolutely obliterate every drop of opposition.

Meme team, time to work our magic.

In that projection, who wins in the general?

How much do you think trumps voter turnout will drop now that he "won"? Much of this qill hopefully be compensated for by the drop in voter turnout for the other candidates who have "lost".

Either way, I think the best thing we cand do about this is educate trump supporters on the need to get out and vote even though he is the presumptive nominee.

>not having $30 c'mon man get your shit together

With so many people turning up to scream that they won't allow Trump to win anything and that he still isn't the nominee and Shillary dropping multiple attack ads, on Trump and Bernie, it's a really good time to promote MORE turnout.

The real race hasn't even started. Trump warmed up by downing a dozen opponents and now he has to take on Shillary, who may as well be the Avatar of Political Corruption.

"The price of liberty is eternal vigilance." - Thomas Jefferson

Please stop I can only get so erect.

Go ahead TPTB!
Give the People an entire Convention Center of Martyrs!
go ahead and blame it on the Muzzies too, we know (((you all))) would love for The People to target Achmed.
But They won't fall for it.

Eh could be worse user
I live in LA. And have a MAGA hat.

Eh.

It's a projection for Trump's vote total in the General.

The general is going to be interesting

Exactly

North Virginia is a huge coal state and guess who the coal industry really doesn't like right now, Hillary Clinton, that should be enough to give him NV
There hasn't been a strong Republican nominee since George W.
Michigin and Wisconsin look like they can go Trump quiet well

At least you gave us your guy but Hillary could probably screw him with a strap on live on TV with him being that weak

Usually when people are talking about Northern Virginia they're specifically talking about Fairfax County since 1/8th of Virginians live there.

Literally no one actually from Holla Forums would support that amnesty-loving anchor baby

Filtered

newrepublic.com/article/121584/hillary-clintons-pumas-once-die-hard-supporters-arent-sold-2016

The media did this with Hillary's version of #neverTrump in 2008. It didn't last.

This happened in 1980 too. The Rockefeller Republicans were so assblasted they tried to do what they did in 1964 to Goldwater by having Anderson run third party. But Reagan got so many Democrats and new voters (sound familiar?) that he not only won but he got a majority of the popular vote. All that happened with Anderson was that he provided a nice alternative to Democrats who thought Carter sucked ass. After the 1980 election the Rockefeller Republicans ceased to exist as a coherent branch of the Republican party.

Third party, convention shenanigans- it doesn't matter, they've already sealed their fates by trying to blow up Trump after failing to stump him in conventional ways. They're done, they'll disappear like the Rockefellers did and nationalism will become the new paradigm of the party similar to how the religious right formed a backbone of the Reaganite party up until recently.

Do we all agree here that Donald Trump technically CAN'TAKE WIN the presidential election without the support of traditional Republican voters such as anti-commies sand niggers, conservatory muslims, Republican afroniggers, progressive women (like business women etc), libertarians (against raise of taxes, state in general etc) etc etc

He's counting on most of those being habitual voters who don't actually think about who they're voting for.

So he's instead set his sights on working class democrat voters and those worried about immigration.

lolbertarian here, the community itself is being torn apart.

One side are paulians who are libertarian elitists and usually identify as anarcos/minarchists that only vote libertarian, the other are leftist libertarians who will probably vote for bernie (We may be able to convert them to trump once they realize bernie won't run 3rd party since he's a cuck), then there's the more right/nationalist libertarians who we're trying to convert to Trump.

For once the libertarians could probably have an influence in the election.

So you're telling me his strategy is to replace traditional Republican voters by racists Bernie Sanders supporters ?
That just make no sense at all.
Most of Bernie Sanders supporters will never vote for trump.

it isn't, retard
trump doesn't have the delegates yet

Beware, this board is infested with chink chills from the 50 Cent Army.

sage

PEOPLE CALM DOWN, THE ONLY REASON TRUMP TOLD THE RALLY IN WV, AND ONLY IN WV, IS BECAUSE YOU CANT WIN ANY DELEGATES IF YOU SUSPEND YOUR CAMPAIGN
I I don't mean drop out, I mean suspend it. He knows what he is doing. This was him just being cheeky too, he obviously doesn't mean he wants people to stay home. But I reiterate WV is only allowed to alot delegates if you are a currently active campaign
>inb4 they will just change the rules, If they do that then they are digging a grave

Bernie isn't supported by working class voters.
His supporters are the same as Hilary's and Obamas. Middle class students and urban liberals.

To whom else would the delegates go to?

Do you realize that Trump would be winning most of the remaining states even if Cruz and Kasich were still in the race?

So who is the retard?

To be fair, the GOP could still pull some wacky shit if they really wanted to. If they really were scared enough, they could bring in Romney for example and give him all the delegates. They could do this because they are the only ones responsible for the rules

I think about this every time: What if they JFK DJT?

Day Of The Rope would be the only answer

Only if they somehow illegally and directly disqualified Trump from the convention. Grabbing already officially won delegates away from Trump until he had a minority is practically* impossible.

*It's a lower chance of that happening than Trump being assassinated.

The GOP is a private organization. They can do whatever the fuck they want.

I find it hard to believe that he is going to get 89 million votes.

Thanks, you took my post.

NH fag here, people love Trump in this state. I can't find a single person who prefers Hillary over Trump

Assuming that the general turnout increases will match the primary turnout increases is a bit much since you're assuming that something like 150 million people will vote. That would be the highest turnout in 100 years easily with more than 70% of Americans voting.

While I'm sure 60%+ will vote this year the chart should be refined by comparing years Democrats lost and their total vote turnouts to 2008 to see what increases the Democrats had where when having a charismatic candidate like Obama in order to get a better idea of what we can assume Trump's increases will be in the event of low Democrat turnout, Democrats swapping parties and new voters entering the election like in 2008.

What the fuck are you talking about? No we don't fucking agree, in the first fucking place the majority of Arabs are Christian- Republicans don't need fucking muslims.

Are retarded, the smart "Libertarians" will vote Trump, the dumb ones will say "whoa this guy is not 100% of my positions so I will vote Johnson"

He already has these people you dumb fuck

There are no progressive women in the republican party.

Yea, El Rato placed 3rd, in a 2 person race…
He was behind Sleepy Doc

Meanwhile on kikepedia, they’ve decided to use a map that claims the entire world is supporting Bernie against Hillary.

18 or over: 209,128,094

That would mean a voter turnout of slightly less than 3/4.

In these times I don't think that's too much.

Okay. That's great to hear. I guess that's a restriction of it's "direct election" style.

Hahahahaha. Trump is polling 60-70% in the remaining primaries. Their machine barks but has no teeth; it has been crippled. I think they would have learned that when Trump demonstrated that setting up a strategical superior situation will destroy any tactical advantage they try to use.

I haven't seen any new polls for a few days. It's odd. After NY all five of the next states were updated within 2 days.

When there's only one candidate still running, what's the point of doing polls?

For me.

He had 60% in the latest WV poll and as some other guy in this thread said if you're the only candidate running then you get all the delegates in WV

Naw nigga that's way too much

2008 was the highest turnout since like 1980 and only had 60% of the electorate, 55% voted in 2012

If Trump could drive turnout up to 60% that would be a huge advantage for him

Only 45% voted in 1988

Nope. Cruz still had campaign cash left over, but now he's spent it at the races… twitter.com/KudoTsunoda/status/729134294548000769

You mean Trumptards? Good job failing to insult us retard

Figured this would happen, shills trying to slide discussion like this. Noticed that a lot of them are Berniefags, so they may be Hillary shills trying to get us to split support for Trump.

notehub.org/zijhl

please share ive emailed my congressman and newspaper they wont touch ANY real stories

/leftyjew/ is mad that our guy is winning and their guy is bald

I think its because they count the people who are away from America as a separate contest for the Dems

pro-tip, polo is fatal.

This is like saying "getting hit on the head is fatal". Retarded.

Don't be silly.

Everyone knows helmets are a global conspiracy of head protection manufacturers to give children AIDs. Its a proven fact that plastic helmets that have been left in the sun for too long produce high amounts of HIV radiation. They were never meant to guard the head from hard knocks at all!

Frankly they should be banned.

El Rato should come to his senses and realize that as much hard times Donald gave him, not rallying his voters towards beating Hillary is a mistake. Even *IF* Trump was secretly a liberal (he isn't, modern cuckservatives seem to confuse Nationalism with liberalism for some reason), Hillary would be way, way worse as she is very anti-gun and pro-open borders. The faggot #NeverTrump cuckolds going to Gary Johnson should also know that while Gary is pro-guns, he is also pro-open borders.

Stfu

Goon detected.

Lads what are the chances of Trump winning in Nebraska?

>I RECENTLY SEEN

k

Redundant if he's black.

Dang son, you smert. You covered for that with your phrasing. Upkarma!

Redundant if he's black.

Dang son, you smert. You covered for that with your phrasing. Upkarma!

It's only 70% of the electorate to get 150 million.

If the primary turnout and GOP debate viewership increases point to anything, it's that a 70% turn out isn't hard.

Manafort on Fox;

Trump / The Rock confirmed.