nice battlestation thread, fam

is that a piss jar on the left?

No.

Terrible.

At least it's slightly clean.

that looks comfy as fuck
nice proprietary music player user :^)
at least you're using android on your phone
have you done any work for the Australian government?

You're a terrible judge of character.
It's not about money. It's about whether or not you have gay appendages.

For example:
Not gay
Gay
Not gay
Gay
Not gay

Overall score: +1 Not gay

You people are disgusting fucks.

Show us your clean pristine setup then, user.

>>>/g/

It's the last generation from Intel that doesn't contain the spyware shit
Also, 3GHz hyperthreaded is enough to play Hi10 720p and to browse the web with ad blocker and get ~18–24 FPS on TF2, so I'm not too badly off.
It's an old webcam and I run Linux and my motherboard is non spyware why should I give a fuck
The fancy bag on the left has some studio monitor headphones. I use the el cheapo ones for testing to see whether some given audio effects (last thing I tried was the Dr. Chesky's Ultimate Headphone Demonstration Disc) need good headphones to work
One is micro USB, the other one is the crapple
2bfair this place was literally a meth lab before we bought it

That was the first piece of technology I ever owned (iPod nano 3rd gen black 8GB); I keep it mainly for the sentimental value though recently I loaded it up with some tunes via gtkpod since the battery life is so fabulous

top wew
Certainly nothing to brag about, that's terrible. Sounds like retroactive justification to me.

pic related.

Yo

Nah tbh fam

That CRT's color is great, what monitor is that and how do?

Not showing the desk due to the massive pile of cables, tools, and firearms on it. Instead, the case and my many disk drives, and my tower of dusty media equipment topped with overpriced toys and PlayStation 2s.

Not sure what the fuck to do with this USB Armory, it's cool but I'm too scrub to make it anything more than a portable PC.

You dumb fucks
These threads are no different to the show us your eye colours /int/ and take a picture of your room/outside Holla Forums
(biometric and location farming)
These threads are either marketing spies or info-farms
don't give up your privacy and identity to anyone

Please just go fucking back to 4chan/g/

It's an IBM Thinkvision LCD screen from like 2006 I think. I couldn't do a CRT with the limited space I have available.

It's works, it's not very bright anymore though, it hasn't aged well.
But yeah, color is fantastic.

Everything except the mouse is pretty much what I have.

Designated Windows tower
Acer T180 case
4GB RAM
128GB SSD
250GB HDD
GTX 750SC
Athlon II X2 2.8Ghz
rarely used because Windows gets on my nerves and I move around alot,

11 inch Macbook Air mid 2011
2GB RAM
64GB SSD
1.6Ghz Dual Core i5
Xubuntu

Please just go back to Stack Overflow if you want to content-police others so badly

Kill yourself, faggot.

That shits jank af

Why not build a cheap AMD?

What happened to your furfag background?

Nice LD player fam. I thought I was the only one on this site autistic enough to like them.

Pretty sure it's a fly trap.

$10 at a rummage sale, and it came with King Ralph. No way I was going to pass that up. The remote was forty fucking dollars, though. Need to lubricate the rails and gears, because the tray hates to stay ejected for more than an eighth of a second, which makes changing disks a bit difficult.

My goal is to be able to read any and all media, and put it on the webternets, if I so choose. I have a stereo with twin tape deck and a turntable, with an 8-track deck under it, too.

Currently working on C64/Amiga solutions, since I have a buttload of disks that have original data on them.

Gas yourself. You willing Facebook user.

i wanted to try more flat colors instead

Pepe Eye for the Big Guy Pig Sty

I wouldn't be posting if you weren't in here, user. Cheers.

My desktop is a generic Jewwell black box though, no need for pictures of that.

that's some beautiful irony you've got there

did somebody say battlestation thred

for what purpose

why

nice compact mac

you have my sympathy

yes