The Mary Sue: Wolverine Represents Toxic Masculenity and Must Become an Acceptable Beta Male

archive.is/bfdGS

Also, Wolverine being hairy is really problematic and must be changed because it makes the Mary Sue uncomfortable.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/listen-to-my-story/what-i-learned-as-feminist-critic-sandy-beaches-f1ee45a7e0aa#.ag01r3e27
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Things are objectively good if the mary sue dislikes it.

This Jesse person is a male SJW, right?

I can practically hear the vaginas drying up at this article.

QUICKLY LETS MAKE THIS A MANLY THREAD TO TRIGGER SJWs

SO PUT YOUR GLASSES ON
NOTHING WILL BE WRONG

NO GIRLS ALLOWED

Slaine is essentially Berserk in Ireland

medium.com/listen-to-my-story/what-i-learned-as-feminist-critic-sandy-beaches-f1ee45a7e0aa#.ag01r3e27

He's manscaped to fuck, how that could possibly trigger them?

This sounds like some teenage girl finding out men have hairy asses.

The 80s would trigger alot of people

Funny. I remember when Wolverine: Origins first came out my mother was the one who dragged me to it to see it with her for precisely this reason. Doesn't seem like he realizes how many women actually find Wolverine's so-called "toxic masculinity" attractive.

Sounds like you didn't get enough mr faggot
Sounds like you were a socially maladjusted weirdo too. Does anyone have fond memories of that shit kid who'd backstab anyone to try to get into the kewl kids klub?

That's a pretty neat song.

The only people who use "toxic masculinity" are either guys too weak to meet those standards of masculinity and declared it to be evil to save face, or women who don't want men in their lives because men would call them out on being the terrible people they actually are.

A real woman has nothing to fear from a real man.

Put it at 1.25 speed.

Yes, it was written by a guy. 2nd pic to balance it out.

Did he ever get on a ship, and if so, how long did it take him to get off of it?

what a goober

you faggots are hilarious

You shut your whore mouth!

There is nothing manlier than buff shirtless men fighting in the name of love, with tears in their eyes!

The trailer looks pretty good for a movie that cost a million dollars and made by a guy who just decided to make a movie one day.

heh

hehehehe

heheheheAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHAAHHAAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Did the bitch got triggered by Overwatch not censoring female ass anymore yet?

Know how I know your not a man? Because you don't understand the language of muscle.

most Feminists are girls who are still salty over guys not asking them to Prom & Nu-males are Literal cuck virgins who think humilating themselves in the name of liberal progressivism will get them laid
Prove me wrong Holla Forums and tumblr.

Stop! You will trigger Linkara.

Please, man. Their articles have the audacity of being cringier than the ones that Kotaku shits. Reading their stuff is a waste of time and neurons.

Not that user, but these things come from a country that loves dickgirls and traps. You can post all Shounen and Seinen of the world here but japs are still closeted fags and nothing will change that.

And we're on a website where one of the biggest boards is /cuteboys/

It is like you are gay or some shit, user.

Bingo. Look at this faggot He's obviously a soft boy supreme. He knows he'll never be manly and is too lazy to put in the work, so instead he tries his best to tear it down.

Just look at how they co opted the lumberjack look. They think if they grow a beard and wear some plaid, that'll make them a man's man and all the ladies will love them.

I'm sure he's well aware that a lot of women love Wolverine, and that really burns his biscuits.

This. I used to be just like this when I was like 15 or 16. Then I grew up, got some relationship experience, and smartened the fuck up. I get way more women interested by being a cocky jackass who has no interest in them than I ever did by being a suck up. I'm not even good looking, but confidence and all that jazz goes a long way. Sadly, none of them will ever live up to my 2D anime girls, so I stay the hell away from relationships.

Well.. there's that one time he crashed a flying celtic boat full with druids with no survivors…

You ever get that feeling you just know that someone will never ever be truly happy? I get that when looking at him.

WOMAN, BE MY SLAVE

It's also the same country that can make a fight between two cute girls the most manly thing you'll ever see.

grantee you this stuff is on this user's harddrive or else there was no reason to bring it up

Their hunt for clicks keeps getting more and more sad every year.

Ok.

This is just Sandy Beaches back under a new Persona right?

r-right?

Oh Lordy, those pants.

Huh? Did Blizzard put Tracers original "please deflower my anus" pose back in?

Or are you talking about the replacement "standing on one leg like a sleeping flamingo" pose, that some Holla Forumsirgins defended as "sexier, so censorship is OK"?

So basically it's Tuesday right?

They made her pose like a pinup girl

So removing the first pose is suddenly alright?

I don't know which is worse, his disgusting omega face or what those fucking turkroaches have done to the Hagia Sophia.

They like to imagine it as a win. GG fails to realize that all Blizzard did was play both sides, ensuring they're both interested in the game. Remove one pose to appease the SJWs, then add in a different pose to appease the morons who will forget they still removed the first pose.

And here the SJW reveal their mental problems during their upbringing. Remember that cults prey on individuals who feel, for any reason, cut off from society. For authors like this, I've seen confession of problems with drugs or the law. Sometimes it's more relevant, like the person actually did beat women, or was beaten by a woman. Then they discover social justice and repent their sins. They then project their shitty pasts onto everyone else, and if you don't also repent and join, then you're exactly like him before his transformation. He sees you as the easily-swayed teenager who fought his best friend because of social pressure, constantly terrified of not seeming masculine enough, because of course everyone goes through that experience. Every MRA had nothing but abusive relationships as a child, just like him, that's why they're the way they are. Once he reduces you to a clone of himself, he feels that he understands you, and then tries to reason with you in order to convert you.

fixed

More accurate, thanks.

This would actually be kind of brilliant if you were a character that someone else was writing. You criticize him for projecting onto others, while projecting a bunch of shit onto him.

You're right that I'm assuming that accepting social justice represented a turning point in his life, but it's such a common pattern that I think it's a safe assumption. The explicit message of the entire article is "Comic books turned me into a violent, emotionless shitlord, change these comics to stop more violent, emotionless shitlords from being created." Underlying that is the assumption that every male that reads X-Men will react in the exact same way he did.

Well I had a utterly miserable time in middle-high school. I grew up in Ukraine and I was isolated from my peers (Whom I hated as a mob but didn't despise as individuals), and wasn't interested in sports (Soccer is the one and only god).

But I had good parenting from my classic nuclear family, so I didn't kill myself or hate others and now Im in college and things are cool (Though now a new flavor of enraging with this hyper prog environment).

I attribute it too parents being away too often/ suck at parenting.

I mean I attribute social justice weenies to terrible parents.

I think you're giving Blizzard too much credit. They removed Tracer's ass-pose as an act of social justice, and replaced it. The new pose happened to resemble an old WW2 era pinup pose and the Holla Forumsirgins latched onto it as being "much sexier anyway" (even though there is objectively less visible ass). The SJWs (though not Blizzard itself, I don't think) realized their lucky break and pretended it was their plan all along. And so the Holla Forumsirgins forgave Blizzard and came crawling back like an abused spouse.

At least we got some nice, uncensored rule 34 out of this farce.

Holy Terror and All Star Batman suck ass through

Get out

Anyone still buying Blizzard games in 2016 should be gassed. That is all.

Why don't people this miserable just kill themselves?