MASTERFUL EFFECTS

MASTERFUL EFFECTS

you just mad you can't jump more than an inch fatty

But I said it was a good trick, stop projecting, fatty.

WONDERACCINO

How are they going to turn her invisible plane into something "realistic" and grimdark?

MISOGYNISTS BTFO

The invisible plane is a rebuilt plane used in 9/11

what…a passenger jumbo jet?

Why is that fat guy floating?

*jambo jet

because he's filled with helium.

Can wonder woman save dceu?

Looks as good as Wonder Woman movie could possibly look, tbh.

Batman v Superman and Man of Steel were both kino, while Suicide Squad was a great nigger flick. DCEU doesn't need saving, especially considering that their movies are produced by Steven Mnunchin who is part of the Trump camp.

Wonder Woman will be a box office hit and Justice League will be one of the top grossing films of 2017.

shit taste tbh fam

Says who? This is the year of the fire cock, don't let your dreams be dreams, brother.

She's not wearing a cape dude…

kek

Brock likes getting pegged by the wonder woman knockoff

IT DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD!

Is that a reference to Amazons cutting off one of their own breasts to become better archers? Good design though her face is a bit mannish.

Go back to Holla Forums, kid.

For you, maybe

where do you come up with this shit. i mean this is lierallty nmade up horseshit back in the 1980's but it doesnt matter to you who have the apple iphone(tm)

I seem to have a problem to follow the movement from the very first jump.
She sewems to jump up and try top do a backflip.
But then midair somehow tries to twist her whole body to face the opposite direction of the backflip?
So she'll get the same result as if she'd simply jump stright up?

I guess capeshit doesn't have to make sense…

I heard it as a rumor in community college.

ok first of all amazons are a fairy tale in themselves. they were inventions of plato in the same fictional work as atlantis. secondly they are a warrior woman species who leave a single breast exposed in order to have better freedom of motion, how did that turn into cutting off a tit in antiquity when a scratch will cause gangrene

Looks like same place as AvP requiem.

Amazons weren't real. It's all made up horseshit.

Being a negro seems kind of nice tbh. Everyone treats you special like.

Like shit?