4chan Holla Forums frozen for anyone else

Pic related

Anyone else seeing this? Or is it just me.

They trying to shut us down?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g
thirdreichcolorpictures.blogspot.ca/
youtube.com/watch?v=J9rvjdB-VRc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holla Forums is too

/a/ and /k/ too. I suspect it's a sitewide issue.

/gif/s catalog got nuked

connection error?

Yeah it's dead for me too

CUCK

I've been thinking of moving here permanently anyway.

I'm tired of all the Hillary shills

Get worked faggot

Yes but there just aren't many shitposts here. Feels cleaner.

C'mon user, don't be dense.

iseriouslyhopeyouguysdontdothis.jpg

Gamergate is over as a news item. Moot is gone. If you guys keep clinging to your petty grievances you'll just stagnate and die like 7chan is doing.

gonna blame Milo for this too

Have some fucking self respect and stand by your choices.

Let them go, it's all they've got. They unironically still think this is still their secret little club.

I don't know why it's frozen.

Smells of shills.

It's a pair of Kazakhstani finger puppet conclave websites, not a declaration of war. I enjoy both sites, as well as IRC and the less terrible parts of Reddit. Be less insular and tribal, please.

It's 50/50 him and the Hillbot swarm.

ok so you like to get fucked and lack the strength to break your habit

you guys are as bad as the reddit cucks who advertized the alternative site when the chink girl went wild but in the end didnt start using it and went back

CONNECTION ERRRORR

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g

These Hilldog shills are the lowest energy of all. If this is the best offensive they can put up this many days in, I'm not worried.

You may be right.

Who in their right mind would still be visiting 4chan?

This site is fucked anyway we won't be in your hug box for long faggot.

haha, who knows friendo, hopefully they don't find out about our secret little clubhouse here :^)

the only one pushing this shit and acting stupid is you. on here we toned down the ironic shit posting a long time ago

My very first post on 4chans Holla Forums was a couple months before when moot decided to turn it into a shitposting center.

I'm Half Jewish(by ancestry, not by faith) so I was particularly offended by the anti-semitism yada yada yada.

I made inflammatory threads on my own about how stupid they were.

As time went on, I continued to browse on 4chans Holla Forums. Even after the Holla Forumsocaust I would browse there.

I became more and more redpilled

On the refugee crisis
On immigration
On Globalism

Soon I realized that…I identified reluctantly as a Holla Forumsack

I reasoned with myself and said "I might be part of Holla Forums now, but I'm one of the more moderate and reasonable Holla Forumsacks"

Time went on.

I realized that when you guys talked about "the Jews", you weren't talking about poor regular jews like me.

You were talking about the elites.

George Soros
Rothschilds

The people who have been plaguing the United States since the days of Andrew Jackson. The Jews who infiltrated the bloodlines of the Royal Families in the days of Charlemagne and dare to consider themselves part of the Line of David.

I realized that regular "Jews" like me were considered cannon fodder by them.

But, I stayed on 4chan Holla Forums, I began to recognize what shills looked like. I began to realize Trump is the only hope for the USA.

I became a Nationalist for the United States.

I became one of you, and I'm becoming more and more like you.

That's why I was still visiting 4chan.

It's where I started.

swarm was interesting to witness
a bong posted, you know what time it is
then it was on for a whole day
now 4chan is kill?
can't be real, disillusioned robots scattered in the wind
fucking Milo and his fagflaunting

go there and stay there you fucking nigger

CRIPPLE KIKE COCKSUCKING HANDICAPPED BASTARD!!!!!!!

Milo baited us out or what?

Ironic shitposting is the only thing keeping Hillbots from running rampant all over the other site.

Nigger?

Fuck you kike

im sure the jews have nothing to do with it

as far as i know flags still havent been removed and every discussion is people turning on each other

fuck that

Tfw that nationalist thread was gold and most likely did it

trump eat's the grills taco in his tower
check the date
spicy niggers celebration

beautiful post, user.

maybe we'll gas you quickly

Is this bait?

Why the fuck does it keep duplicated every time I try to press enter after clicking a post??

What is it your trying to say, your post didn't make sense.

in the swarm, occasionally there were screencaps of some twitter thing from the donald trump meme, he's eating a taco bowl from the trump tower grill on may 5th

Oh ok, yeah that was fun.

Literally 20 threads.

I wish I could of found that irc.

Also nice dubs.

yeah, gets only thing worthwhile on 4chan

Been banned for checking gets, those mods need a noose

It's just true.

kikes are kikes and the problem is genetic

go gas yourself

Same here

Why does 8ch hate us?

We are literally one in the same.

Do you know how fucking hard it is to find people like us and yet there is this infighting that makes me fucking rage.

Get a grip on reality its us vs them.

We shouldnt hate each other but we should be in unison.

Kind of like tears of a clown, it's
TABS OF A FAG

lol fucking hell, that's funny

Still down…

>saying "grudges are dumb lol, principles are childish"
Zero conviction. Low energy. You have to go back.

Great, since cuckchan is fucked up now 4cucks will be coming here & dragging fullchan down to their greasy, maggot level.

awwwww muffin!

Get fucked you slimey kike.

Kill yourself cuckchan faggots

This is how dumb you fags sound right now.

Woops your kike wheels wouldn't let me post a picture..

It's pretty cringey.

for me the captcha-on-every-post says "system thinks it's spam" every time use the word "dubs" or "trips" in a posting,

not sure how many on 4chan even know Holla Forums exists, any mention of Holla Forums doesn't pass captcha, either

does that happen to others, or am I special?

You lacked the principles & conviction to abandon cuckchan for good.
Try harder to spin it against those who did, you feckless cucks.

REMOVE LUGGAGE

No it works.

There have been new mods it seems and things are starting to change you can tell.

Come on, user. Use your brain you insecure faggot…

I know what video that is without even needing to click it.

Good times…

B A S E D !!!!!

I think this milo queer, nigger loving, kike has something to do with it.

I didn't read a word of this thread for reasons n shit but just looking at the pictures is a painful reminder of what a god damn shame germany has become.

Just for that I'll give you this.

thirdreichcolorpictures.blogspot.ca/

That picture scares me lel

Why are memes so powerful?

TGSNT has a 100% conversion rate to this day..!

Things are looking up.

youtube.com/watch?v=J9rvjdB-VRc

Something is going on. And keep in mind, pre-April numbers were around 3000+ each. People still haven't come back even after the posting errors started to be fixed.

…and yes I'm an Americunt and I acknowledge that we're that we're totally cucked by jew money but at least we don't apologize for it.

Frozen for me. Time to use this shittty cuck filled knockoff till it comes back up

We hate you because you make shitty threads and many of the users on 4chan/pol/ don't fully share our beliefs.

If you love it there then just fucking stay, faggot.

And you do what exactly?

If you aren't able to see how cancerous 4chan is then you are probably part of the reason it is shit and we don't want you here. Pick a side.

The biggest mistake halfpol makes is constantly responding to that one aussie shitposter. When I visit halfpol half of the topics in the catalog is an aussie posting some generic "Holla Forums btfo" topic and you guys responding to him how wrong he is. Learn to ignore the shitposter.

my thread

This is what pisses me off.

I just difuse it by calling it a tryhard and it seems to recoil in shame and embarrassment.

Oh fuck off…

Very well, but I don't think it matters much anymore. After witnessing the swarm yesterday, and then finding the hillary meme still lingering about this morning, and the page was not loading properly anyways, styles were glitches, and then one thread was about to explain to some faggot that Holla Forums is not his personal army for the last time and got connection error. After that, I think 4chan is done.

Im from there and you are right it's a prblem. Same now with every fucking autistic Canadian who feels the need to say something outrageous to draw "A FUCKING LEAF" responses or shitheads who use proxies so they can get RARE FLAG. spam replies. These are problems caused by lack of moderation.

Shitting on people who still lurk/post in 4chan Holla Forums

You do realize many of us have trouble even loading this pos site on most days? Sometimes it takes 15 minutes of numerous tries to make one post here sometimes its completely impossible.

Fix this place or expect total and final collapse of user base in a few months.

Since we're already talking about the place: any other scandinavian country isp range banned or only sweden, or just my provider or maybe even only me?
Why does the gook persecute us so?

I just ignore the twat but I agree the Aus shit posting is some Goldstein tier cringe.

It also has been insanely attacked in the past year.

I frequent both sights, I get all your points I mean they are facts.

I don't see cuck threads here, or white men cant compete, blah, blah , blah.

Shit is getting out of hand.

We had an Irc tonight with 5 of us and spammed natsoc threads for a couple hours which seemed to subside the shills.

yes yes

You mean all of 4chan is down.

are you retarded

This whole posting is what has been going through my head the last few days.

If I wasn't depressed enough your pictures made me sad that Heidi must have one magic pussy.

Meant to say post**

You have a safe space on Tumblr. You can go there if opposing views scare you so much.

*site

I browse both sites because I'm not some cuck who is whipped by the stormfaggots on this board who bitch about cuckchan because they can't handle the battle of turning the tide on there.

Pic related is my threads go to picture reading:

Check the news. Something's going down involving the FBI - Cuck chan got cucked.

CNN just had something about it, but I wasn't paying attention.

We've nationalized the banks.

guise

4pol is for casual political discussion and memes
8pol is for edgy teenagers who think they're the reincarnation of Joseph Goebbels

both have their merits :^)

also like posting mummy threads

IT'S WORKING AGAIN

Ok its back up fuck this insignificant place. Later cucks.

Can you elaborate?

it's literally nothing you retard

Fuck off james

how do you know my middle name?

Yeah, that's the get in here faggots it's happening turn on cnn nigger meme.

Threads in 30 minutes.

I was called an edgy 14 year old on cuckchan the other day by a civic nationalist. If civic nationalists spent 5 minutes seriously thinking abut what they advocate the'd realise the futility of it.

Civic nationalism was the de facto position for immigration for decades. It didn't work. It was only until the 90s that multiculturalism took over as the consensus for dealing with immigration. There wasn't assimilation before multiculturalism took over. Blacks in the US were freed from slavery over a century ago and the haven't assimilated.

You can get what 10% of immigrants to assimilate but why would you even want them to assimilate? What good does it offer? It's a stupid position that doesn't hold an water and even the left as delusional as they are dumped it because it doesn't work.

Don't worry about it.

And now the mummy cummy faggot has discovered Holla Forums. Sorry Holla Forums.

shut the fuck up nigger

been here before

no fun here

I remember your drunk ass from discord.

discord? what's that?

AHAHAHA ok bud.

in other news a lady responded to my craigslist ad

Fuck off cuckchan faggots.

You have to go back.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK