Is this true?

Trump going to start taking super PAC money?

slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/05/04/donald_trump_can_t_self_fund_so_he_s_about_start_fundraising_relying_on.html

If this is true I can't vote for him. I hope it isn't but if it is it makes me feel like he's not a trustworthy person if he's willing to be a corporate puppet.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KeFoi
investopedia.com/articles/personal-finance/111815/how-much-will-it-cost-become-president-2016.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Check this out son…

DUBS

:^)

rolling for those sweet sweet dybs

Witness the glory of the dybs

Very nice, friend

Reply with an intelligent response instead of mindlessly shilling for Trump no matter what. I'm genuinely asking you if this could be true.

Dybs so nice I had to check em twice

Trump was never going to break the mold of corrupt politician. What you need to realize is that he's a tool that we can use to shift what is socially acceptable. He's our last best chance to stop global communism.

Nah

How can he stop globalism though if he's going to start taking money from globalists?

Idiot.

Who wants to listen to a guy who can't even get dubs.

It is true, but the problem is we're so used to shills making threads about this we aren't really equipped to respond if it's actually true for once.

The problem is even for Trump slapping down a billion dollars is unrealistic. It's not reasonable to expect him to do it either. The hope is he goes out of his way to vet donors as being on the same page as him, those who won't attempt to force him to act against the people.

There might be other nationalist billionaires out there, he could open it up to wealthy individuals as well.

How weak can you get?

Weaker than these singles, for sure.

He can always try to get donations from regular people though. I really was going to vote for him and I don't want this to be true because if it is I cannot in good conscious vote for him. I'll either have to vote 3rd party or stay home.

Fuck off weeb degenerate.

I doubt it.

Ah, I take it back, go fuck yourself shill.

Shame on me for giving you a fucking bump.

Yep, it appears to be true.

In which case, the trail of betrayal begins.

So you'll vote for someone who is effectively bribed? Says a lot about your character, faggot.

Why not?

If that's the case, than I've lost all hope.

You're not ready yet.

Only once the hope drowns in cynicism will you be ready to ride the tiger.

You still value too much, too much the tiger could destroy.

Eventually, your hope will fade, and you will realize there is only the tiger, the only ever was the tiger, and you can either ride it til you die or let it eat you now.

There is no hope, only the ride.

user, I understand your concern. But what's the worst that happens if Trump is a shill? So we elected a shill that has made it socially acceptable to question the media, to think for yourself, how is that worse than electing Hillary.

Because those are your options, Hillary or Trump. You could opt out, and go lie in the woods, that honestly probably would be the healthiest thing to do.

Personally I'm going to vote for Trump, and if he proves to be a liar and truly a con-man, then I will never vote again, I wont take part in society, and I will become a criminal. But until then, I'm going to do everything I can to fix this country.

There are many ways he could play it without selling out to the globalists, he's the only one with any chance of doing so.
Fuck off.

It'd require him to sell off a good chunk of his property, which would definitely hurt him. I don't see why he should be expected to lose everything during this run.

He also might legitimately not be quite as rich as he projects

Trump said this himself weeks ago. Everyone already knew that he would have to have outside funding for the general, because of the amount of money on the Democrat side.

Obvious Psy Op thread is obvious.

this
OP is a cuck and reported

He's been saying it for months now, everybody here SHOULD already know this.

Checked.

Which is it?

Hurt him, or take everything?

I don't see as unreasonable, at all.

He's gong to have to sacrifice something?

Big fucking whoop.

He'll have secret service to protect nm the rest of his life, he'll has innumerable offers to speak and earn money, to write books, and still has 4+ children who will be horribly rich, who already are horribly rich.

I don't give a shit if it hurts - its how he proves he's not just another puppet.
And I can already see the strings forming, can't you?

If he accepts such money, it was all a lie, there's no other way to look at it m8, not without some rosy fucking glasses on.

I like how these leftards brush over the fact that Trump didn't just "get" "free media", but deliberately played the MSM. this alone should make it obvious that he's objectively superior to other candidates.

fuck

Voting for someone who takes super PAC money goes against my personal sense of morality. If I did this I could never look at myself the same way in the mirror again. I'd never vote for $hill dog but my main reason for voting for Trump was the fact that he wasn't bought off.
If nothing else, I'd vote third party.

You can't take money from the same people who are pushing globalism and expect to be anti-globalist.
You're dumber than I thought.

Fuck off shill.

Well said.

when will you understand that no one's falling for your shit?

If the election is rigged for Hillary, that's a good thing. It will wake the masses up. Hopefully starting off the second American Civil War.

You do realize that despite being a billionaire, spending a billion dollars in a general election campaign is still to expensive for Trump, or pretty much anyone for that matter, to do themselves?

It's because it's not their money, OP is a leftist shill who thinks rich people should be forced to give all their money away.

Not even my words.

Trump has asked the people at rallies repeatedly if doing this would be okay.

Everything he got a rounding "NO!", so I have no idea how or why he thinks this is going to fly.

Don't be scared moshe. Soon you'll be reunited with your "god."

He hired one if his best Jews to do the negotiating. It's clear that he's making sure the donors know not to expect anything special for getting on board. That's all this is, really. It was a given from the start.

Remember hebe, the Kochs ran to Shillary's camp.

Tough shit.
He's the one who made the claim he was self-funding, not "I'm self-funding… until Ive got the nomination in the bag".

Liar.
Were I in Trumps shoes, I'd pay the cost to be the boss.

No candidate has spent more than 250 million, afaik, up to this point, and Trump least of all.

He could knock this out with low-level peon's donations and a half a billion of his own money, which is about 1/20th of his assets, by his own claims.

That's really not asking much in the grand scheme, especially not given what's on the table in terms of the perks of a presidency.

Except I didn't even use those words faggot. If you don't see this as a betrayal than you're more delusional than the Sanders voters who still think he can win.

I don't want that cunt in the whitehouse either though. It will shift the overton window further towards globalism and degeneracy. The SJW's will have even more of a field day under her than they did under Obummer.

He's a billionaire, he became a billionaire by taking risks. Running for president is risky. He knew that when he decided to run. Not to mention, he can always take donations from regular people instead of forming a super PAC. The fact that he's willing to be bought says a lot about his character.

Not what I said at all.

I was agreeing with you.

….. I'm going to ask you to go back and reread what you just typed out.

If you still think its not retarded, well, that's on you…

Why was I not invited to the dubs thread?

Because you ain't got none.

if dubs trump gonna go full kosher during the election if trips trump gonna go full 1488

Kek has spoken.

Looks like it was heading that way anyway. I'm not surprised.

It doesn't matter.

None of this matters.

Good, bad, doesn't matter.

He wins, or we die.

Hell, even if he wins, we probably die.

Ride that tiger.

But from what I've read, he's barely spent anything on his campaign, with all of the ads and such being run by others effectively greasing his wheels.

Why the fuck would he stop doing that, when it's so damn effective?

I'm pretty sure leftards have no concept of net worth vs. liquid assets. tends to happen when your idea of billionaires is Scrooge McDuck swimming in his mountain of gold.

ahhaha oh my fuck

This. If this pans out to be true he's losing the general by enormous margins.

It would be such a stupid thing to do, I almost can't believe he'd do it.

There is no valid explanation form it. None.

He's harped on about this for so long, he asked his followers point blank and got their answer, to go back on it now?

It'd be like spitting in the face of the following, or worse, like that "I could shoot someone and not lose votes!", without any of the humor.

We'll see about that

It's this. He likely has far less than even $500 mil in actual cash, and selling his buildings would be hell now that the establishment is in 'fuck Trump' mode.

It really could be the case that going all-in here could seriously bankrupt him, and not the chapter 11 shit either.

The only thing I recall hearing on Fox the other night - but in the background so I didn't get all the details - was that to bring unity to the part (GOP) he'd have to be willing to help raise money. Didn't Obama spend like nearly $2billion in the general election season for his first bid?

Though news I've been piecing together in the last few weeks have been more and more worrisome.

Trump is just seemingly too perfect. It's said he's smart with a 156 IQ but he's an incredibly terrible question answerer. He can't read between the lines further than one line deep.

I haven't brought this up for fear of making it a conversation that travels.

All this time, he's had integrity. He'd mastered the art of making an offense against his enemies using their own attacks against themselves. This sudden stark criticism of his character all-of-the-sudden being true is what gets me. It's almost as if he's been killed and replaced with some actor piloting his persons.

I don't think he's going to lose. If anything, all of the energy exhumed here should be enough to net him his presidency, since he's running up against a goddamned war criminal.

Broken promises, however, will cost him a second term. We're clearly getting the wall, but I'm not so sure about a proper 9/11 investigation being a thing, anymore, or a unified executive repeal of the last century's worth of progressive law, either.

$500 mil is exactly what he'd need.

Sell one building later, write a book post presidency, do some speeches - total recoup, done.

I understand issues of liquidity, but he should have been prepared for this.

He could have easily sold a building or property a few months before running, he could have done many things to invalidate that 'limited liquid assets' issue, thus invalidating that as justification for selling out now after screaming about how he wouldn't be bought.

You're really new, aren't you? Trump specified several times that he's funding the primary and is not quite sure if he was going to fund the general. This isn't new.

If you want whites to be outnumbered by shitskins, sure don't vote for him. But first and foremost, if you're Holla Forums in the slightest, you'll know that race makes a difference when it comes to minds. Hispanics generally vote left, use more welfare, and are more violent than whites. With middle easterners its its similar but worse because they have the added threat of their insane ideology.

If you're libertarian, NatSoc, paleo conservative, or even center left, your only future is with whites. Everything else is communism, urban ruin and theocracy.

Nobody is saying to not vote for him.

Believe me, when I say that there is absolutely nothing stumping him, from here on out. Even he cannot stump himself, anymore. Against Hillary, and whatever spud they try digging out of the ground to stop him, there's nothing they can do.

All they can do is buy him, and I thought that wasn't ever going to be possible.

Same, being brutally honest would suck all the life out of the campaign and I think most of us understand that. In reality Trump HAS been well and truly overexaggerating his wealth, he's projecting power because winning this election demands that people know him as successful businessman Trump. The reality is that even as a billionaire, he's going up against trillionaires who well and truly tower over him. The most incredible thing is that he decided to go for it anyway even through the unfathomable gulf between them and him.

He'd never admit it, but he's probably very scared of them. This is probably the most dangerous thing he's ever done by far.

sure thing

except that the general election campaign costs more money than he has to spend, so he needs money. now quit pushing your overly melodramatic narrative, faggot.

oh fuck off, he's been a pragmatist this whole time. you've been projecting your autistic notions of ideological purity and adherence to higher principle on him which only exist in your head because you never grew out of being that kid all the other kids used to take advantage of.

yes, I'm sure you're qualified to give investment advice to Donald Trump.

If you don't think he's had integrity, then you don't belong here. For every offensive thing he's said, there's always been a blatant bravado and knowledgeable mentoring attitude towards those who call him offensive. He backs his rudeness up with facts, and makes a grand mess of political correctness, because of that.

You don't need to put him on a pedestal, because he's well enough to do that himself, and he does.

Obongo was ~$750 mil in 2008.

I don't think Trump will need even that much.

Vote for him.
He's clearly the best option by appearance…

… but appearances are often deceiving.

Protip: Deportation and the Wall?
Won't change you being out numbered by spices and shitskins - even if you factor out the illegals, the spices still hold the majority demographic in the youth - unless Trump can and does promote white birth rate increase and potentially further demographic protections, the Wall and deportations won't matter… Assuming Trump even follows through on that as appearances suggest, but there are many statements which could easily be viewed as cracks in a façade.

Of course, the argument there is, "Well, this is just the start!", and I can't say I share such optimism.

I wager we've been seeing what we wanted to see, and are hoping where hope is not warranted.

Again, vote for him, he appears tomb the best choice, by far - just don't assume the appearance is real, ya know?

Obama wasn't exactly hope and change, was he?

Isn't this because there's a law that forbids the candidate from self-financing during the general election since the money it's for the party itself and not the candidate campaign? Someone with knowledge in election laws redpill me.

That what you just said ins't True?
Yes, that's right.

Obongo spent ~750 mil in his 08 campaign.

Trump claims to have $10 billion in assets.

I believe he could knock out the general with $500 mil of his own assets and funds raised from the public, especially if he made it clear he needed funds in order to avoid selling out to the super pacs and donors.

Now quit pushing your overly-protective and dismissive narrative.

The rest of your commentary directed at me is just more of the same rah rah nonsense.

Trump was planning a presidential campaign, and intended to promote himself as being self-funded.

Its on him if he can't follow through on it.

Yes, and he asked the people, REPEATEDLY, if that was okay during various rallies.

Every time, EVERY FUCKING TIME, he recieved a response of:
"NO!

He should have known that wasn't going to suffice - and you should have too.

Hold up faggots.

Is it confirmed he's accepting Super PAC money? I just read an article earlier that just said he'd help the RNC raise money as well.

I have nothing against the party and candidate accepting money from individuals. If I recall, the political parties have donation limits as well, they're just higher.

I believe you're pulling shit out of your ass m8.

Why?

Again, Obama spent about $750 mil in 08.

That was throughout the whole election cycle, I believe.

Trump is already spending FAR less than his competition, thanks largely to media coverage of his antics; which, granted, might cease to some degree, will almost certainly, but he's still like $100 mil + up in terms of what someone might estimate he'd need to spend based on past elections.

The notion that $500 mil of his own money + donations (especially if he reached out to the public - look what Bernie raised!) wouldn't get him through seems dubious to me at this stage.

This.
All of the faggots here putting Trump on a pedestal need to quit sucking his dick and actually email his campaign to tell him not to sell out.
If the people here actually cared about the movement he's creating they would do that instead of defending the fact that he's allowing himself to be bought.

wew lads, did Moishe come back from lunch?

The fuck should he spend 500m ya dopey nigger, this will be the biggest money election cycle ever.

He won't raise enough himself, look at Bernies desperation for money, every day scrounging and scraping.

To clarify on the Sandersfeld tip:
Bernie raised $182 million, 65% of which (~$118 mil) was donations of under $200.

I think Trump can beat that.

I think he can hit $150 mil.

$500 mil (his own money) + $150 mil (donations) = $650 mil.

Another $100 mil from various non-Super PAC/non-donor-class donations, he's good to go.

Some of us aren't degenerates and actually get up early in the morning instead of sleeping in all day.

He's never said anything about a whitopia, though. Keeping only tax payers in the country seems fair enough, really. Nothing about race is an issue to him.

Read the article. Here's an archive page, since OP is too much of a faggot to give one.
archive.is/KeFoi
Really, I'd say this doesn't exactly confirm anything, as the article basically continues onto a rant about him being "the same", but I'm holding my fucking breath, on this one.

Just hope that these suspicions remain unconfirmed within the next week, or then you will have good reasons for concern.

That's because his campaign is effectively over. When he actually had momentum he was out raising her in funds at certain points in his campaign.

Why the fuck?
So he doesn't have to sell out to donors.
Obviously, you dopey nigger.

Yet Trump has spent barely anything thus far.
But, surely, that'll change going forward… Right?

Bernie raised over a hundred mil through small donations.
Something in that vein, plus 1/20th of Trump's assets (liquidated as needed - should have been done beforehand tbh fam), should get him through I wager, yes.

If you're too stupid to understand WHY such an act is important, we don't need to converse any longer.

Raising money without a pac is not self funding you do realise.

No candidate has ever spend 500m of their own, it would be a completely crazy thing to do, he's still the underdog by a mile in this race, you want him to lose all his cash on hand, and possibly wreck his business as a result?

more autism pls

not your childish notion of integrity, no.

I'm not, you're the one doing it by projecting your high road bullshit on him. I'm simply assuming he knows what he's doing based on his results so far.

what does another politician's campaign budget 8 years ago have to do with Trump's campaign now?

what does this have to do with his liquidity?

[citation needed]

but why the fuck would he have liquidated all that money and gone all-in on such a tenuous investment? that's not how you invest money.

oh, right, he should just give up now because the high road is more important than winning :^)

you seem to forget that his media coverage was worth $2 billion, which means his campaign cost more than all the other candidates' campaigns combined. the fact that he tricked the media into footing the bill doesn't change this.

… And?

See, that's how I know you're dumb.
You don't get it.
Demographics m8.
Its all about the fucking demographics.

And the other user suggested "If you don't want to be out numbered by spics and muds, you need to support Trump", without addressing the fact that EVEN IF TRUMP FOLLOWS THROUGH (questionable) SUCH EFFORTS ALONE WILL NOT SUCCESSFULLY COMBAT THE DEMOGRAPHIC DEMISE OF THE US'''.

If anything, it'll be a stalling pattern - deport the illegals, build the wall, wait for the spic demographic to mature (10-15 years) and dominate politically, BOOM, you're living in Brazil.

Yes, that's the point.

What he's proposing is nice, certainly, needed even… But it won't fix the problem of whites being out numbered by muds and spics.
It will merely delay, buy time, such as to allow the extant demographic of 'legal' Hispanics (many brought in during Reagan's term) to explode, making the wall and the deportations totally fucking meaningless.

IOW: Trump's policies alone will not suffice.

We can hope that he'll expand, or that the movement will, that something will change such as to allow us to effectively combat this…. But, tbh fam, it looks like Trump is just moving us into a holding pattern while the seed of Brazil matures in the heart of the United States of America.

You know what I thinks the most "Trump" thing one could do, in this situation?

A public fundraiser. Basically doing what that failure of a Pinko Jew had been attempting, but for all the right reasons. The friendly shoves he's been giving him would certainly make it far more lemony.

literally the stupidest thing I've ever read

That's dumb and I'm not addressing it further.

Liquidity was an issue for a year ago bro.
I thought Trump was a businessman?

I sure do.
Prove me wrong.
Hard Mode: Do it without referring to politician's campaign budgets in previous elections - because I mean, what do those have to do with Trump's campaign now, right? ;^}

No, that's how you prepare for a presidential campaign during which you're going to tout your self-funding.

If he wanted to invest money, advice in that context is a totally different conversation.

Winning is the most important thing, fine - and appearing to betray his core supporters, who loved him (as I did, perhaps do) for his self-funding, is not going to help him win.

In that case, we can assume he'll get similar coverage going forward - especially once he starts tearing into Shillary.

So he should be fine with even less money than I suggested!

Explain.

>>>Holla Forums

I don't know why the fuck you've been on his train for so long, then, if you've "known from the beginning" that he isn't actually a Nazi, or at least the made-up history book definition you're thinking of.

Funnily enough, Nazi standards of "Aryanism" were pretty much in support of what Trump has been supposedly stating; the processing of inferior races to whites into respectable cultures and societies that retain their past traits, rather than the globalist measures of equalising height, rather than ground.

This.

Because what is the alternative?

This is basic game theory, I've tried to explain it to you idiots before, but you still don't seem to get it.

Trump is a potential-victory in a field of assured losses.
But he's still a POTENTIAL-victory, not an assured one, by any measure.

That's the whole point.

He APPEARS the best candidate, and all we have to go on is appearances - but appearances are often decieving.

So I have to support him - because he's the only potential-victory on the table, the only move that doesn't immediately result in a check mate.

There's really no alternative, and that doesn't exactly speak volumes about Trump.

We are not currently in a demographic position as to pursue such ends without total dissolution, and you should know as much, if you aren't totally fucking new bro.

This was always going to be the case for the General, as the GOP nominee he will be getting help funding his campaign from the GOP's superpacs. Since he will also be self-funding and since he's made such a point about not being servile or buyable, this does not bother me. Sanders would have done the same thing, nobody in our corrupt system can self-fund a presidential campaign when they on average cost billions of dollars to run.

if you have no counter-argument, just ignore the point instead of drawing attention to it, idiot.

fucking kek

then why are you bitching about him making deals now?

the burden of proof rests on you.

based on your expertise on preparing for presidential campaigns, I'm sure. seriously, how the fuck would you know?

how is investing money in a presidential campaign different again and why should different rules apply?

this whole betrayal plot still only exists in your head though.

no, you can't assume that. basing your strategy on such speculation is fucking retarded.

this. the whole "making deals = selling out" argument is a strawman.

Confirmed for kike shill

SAGE

Do you really expect him to throw down a billion dollars to go against Hillary?

If Trump is smart he's been seeding in ideas behind the scenes like he'll use executive orders to publicly execute every media exec on live TV, and then following up now with

He is now in a position to make these sorts of demands and extort money out of them. I'm honestly not bothered if he makes deals so long as he does it intelligently and on issues that won't result in him being unable to right the country as a whole.

tbh fam

He needs to do donation bombs like Ron Paul did. He's going to break Ron Paul's money bomb records.

SuperPACs by nature are not necessarily bad- the questions that need to be asked are-
WHO IS GIVING HIM THE MONEY
AND WHAT FOR.
I'd place my bets on the majority of them coming from mid-tier white business and groups from wall st. that aren't in on the globalist schemes, and as such are targeted and designated as boogeymen.
That movie released late last year (the big drop?) blaming all of banking's historical problems and scams on smaller white wall st. moguls was a great indicator of how much the enormous banker jews are willing to reframe history to blame it on anyone but them.

I just found out about this. It's kind of heartbreaking. It was really the one thing that made it look like there was a reasonable chance of not doing everything every other politician in the last 20 years has done. He still might not, but a lot of the luster is gone. He's still got my vote, though.

Anywhere we can find a list of his contributers, so I can attempt to internally reconcile this?

I have been thinking quite a while on our position. I think that the latest trump = jew may be orchestrated by the new shillery 1 mil campaign. To sow seeds of deceit against us perhaps.

It is of course extremely difficult to truly tell. Perhaps he is a kike, and we are inside of a kike civil war, perhaps his kike level is low. But I think that the general strategy towards trump should remain unchanged.

he damaged the right, they spend a lot of money to try to destroy him and failed. So even if he is a kike supporter. He still did some damage in favor of us.

I couldnt sleep well at all today because of his treasurer, his daughters and wife I thought that perhaps in the rich mans world, its hard not to encounter kikes. but the treasurer, and the two koch dudes. Like holey shit, that send me flipping.

But these two revelations, including yours op, are done after the 1 million shillary operation.

I reverse my opinion from yesterday, and I think that its still more than worth it to support him, even with the possible jew risks involved.

But I think that the attention should be focused on a second option, that of civil war. Open insurrection, if trump fails and turns out to be a kike supporting encryption, trannies and the aipac thing. Then we do what must be done and just finally flip the fuck out at 64% whites, because that number is the only advantage that we have left.

It's easier than you think. Society before Marxism was well on it's way to accomplishing this.

Fuck off shill. Remember that kikes like the twist the truth as so to attack the Donald. Why should we trust your "journalist" sjw site?

Keke

Shill yourself.

I don't get it fams. Why does taking Super PAC money = he's controlled?

If he takes the money without strings attached, isn't that fine?

Why do super pacs even exist? Because of campaign finance limits?

Dude, he owns two casinos. Most of his other businesses have been very shady too. He often uses the courts against civilians.

He's not pure by any stretch. He just happens to be better than anyone else by a wide margin.

Yes.

I don't know what you guys expected, this is how political elections work

Expect Trump to start tacking hard back the center, while keeping up his economic talk.

Remember, Trump is simply a band-aid over a gaping chest wound, an effort to merely buy time. If you really want change, then the US needs to burn

Which includes liberals and SJW's as well. so cut that roughly in half and I'd say we're left with probably ~30% willing.

cut that by 50-70%, most of the mainstream right is fairly content with the slow degradation as long as they get their gibs

Well, revolution has to start with somebody.

I for one am totally willing to help out. Can't say for others however.

My sentiments exactly.

10/10 Thread.

So many losers who can't handle reality..

Just because he's "worth" several billion dollars doesn't mean that all of that is liquid. Ok?

He doesn't have several billion dollars in cash lying around, all of that money is invested in plant assets like land, buildings, long-term securities that would be hard to liquidize on a moments notice or would cause him to take a substantial loss in order to turn into cash or a cash equivalent.

He's never released his tax records so I can't tell with exact certainty how much actual cash he has on hand, but I'd be suprised if it was more than a few hundred million million at most; estimates are saying this election could cost anywhere from $3 billion to as much as $10 billion by the time it's over.

investopedia.com/articles/personal-finance/111815/how-much-will-it-cost-become-president-2016.asp

He was always going to have to raise money at some point OP; the only question is if he gets money from donors that cause him to change his platform, which would THEN be a problem to worry about.

WAIT THE CONTROLLED OPPOSITION BULLSHIT CANDIDATE WHO ONLY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT HIS FRIENDS IS GONNA BECOME A PUPPET? NO WAY THATS IMPOSSIBLE! PUPPETS CANT BECOME PUPPETZ!!!

Jesus christ Holla Forums atleast give the man a week to prove if it was yet another of his masterful chess moves.

Only people who have never had sex refer to another dude as "god emperor"

You need your head smashed into a wall repeatedly for trying to supress discussion . No like literally where do you live shill? You wrongthink police faggot fucks are so fucking stupid that you cant see the election was decided awhile ago. Wake the fuck up you autistic faggots. You are under a spell.

Fuck off int

Kek obviously agrees with me.

I'm going to take a chance and play Devil's Advocate on this. I'm not saying this is true for Trump, who I have voted for and will vote for, but it is a genuine concern.

When you have someone in office who represents your belief system, but represents it poorly as a typical crooked politician, then it reflects poorly on those views. If Rand Paul became president, imho he would have made libertarians look bad, even though he is not one, but a small government Republican with some good rhetoric who would bend with the wind, much like Reagan did.

8 years of presidency with Obama, and the country is far more racially aware than it was in 2008. Sites like this didn't even exist, you had Stormfront and VNN forums. Now, Obama's presidency was hardly the only reason for that, but if we had some Republican disaster like Mitt Romney as president for the past 8 years, liberals would still be the "cool" kids, and the cultural opposition would look a lot different.

I'm scratching the surface here, and I acknowledge this is a really complex issue, but the points above are very valid.

It just makes the candidate look terrible and others untrustworthy. More faith in the system is lost. If he is a shill, it works in our favor. If he is not a shill, it works in our favor. All the more reason to vote for him.

If it were anyone else, people would shrug and simply claim that politician is just that, a typical politician. This is part of the reason why the backlash to Obama was not as severe as it could be. People still recognized that he was a politician since he was one before.

Oh, I agree with this. Plus, I think he could do much better than $150 million, as it's easier to raise money in the general election than in the primaries. Also, I don't think it's necessary to spend a billion dollars anymore.

user pls, it's pretty obvious the (((fellow Holla Forumslacks))) concern trolling ITT are the same faggots who have been pushing the anti-Trump shit for months now.. you know, Trump is kosher jew puppet, don't vote, just wait for Hitler, etc.

Its not necessary to spend a billion. That billion number is based on establishment candidate metrics. Where as they all spend a cool 150 million just on the primaries he didnt even spend a third of that. He will however have to spend a significant amount. He would have to increase his campaign army a bit and start doing his own polling in order to obtain a better view of key states. I think a good highball estimate for him would be $250 million by the time november rolls around.

Yes it is.. I hadnt read the whole thread when I posted that. But still it seems some are falling for it.

I cant wait til its announced that the only donations hes accepted are from private citizens, gun rights advocates and other based groups.

It's funny because the shills also use 'Trumps kids married Jews!' as a point, not realising that Jews can only continue their line matrilineally .

Swings to the other side of the political spectrum are a real phenomenon in response to what the party in power is doing. The whole Tea Party movement got underway in 2009, and brought in these supposed fiscal conservatives into Congress in 2010 granted, that movement was largely taken over by Christards like Glenn Beck

This is honestly a big issue, because things are different now with the internet than they were historically, and because Trump is associated with the alt-right or whatever you want to call us, but has never claimed membership in it. He's not even against affirmative action.

I think $250-$400 million would be a fair estimate for his campaign costs. IMHO, the terrain will be much harder now, and we haven't even seen the biggest guns yet.

In any case, we're on the same page. Trump could raise at least $250 million himself in small donations, and possibly much more.

That would be a perfect compromise.

Sage

idk, most of the (1) posts that appear to be falling for it are most likely the shills samefagging with new IDs

/thread

trump is just a vehicle in which the neo-cohens will be destroyed and the establishment weakened and trump is opening the door for white nationalism to emerge in the middle class in response to the open destruction of our people by the establishment and their colored bolshevik hordes

I was tinfoil paranoid in private but now it's worse thanks

nah mate

Yup

Lend myself money.
Pay myself back.
Didn't fund myself even a little bit

NIGGER/JEW LOGIC

With out reading the thread or understanding the issue properly, here's my take.

Democrats are expected to raise 2 billion for Hillary. Trump needs to somewhat match that if he's going to compete.

So far, he's successfully fought his way to be the presumptive nominee with out anybody's help. I think at this stage of the game, he's going to start utilizing the RNC machine and donors alike in order to run a general election campaign. Remember, Trump ran as a Republican in order to utilize these resources that are available. To completely turn his back against using this readily available machine, he's risking alienating far too many establishment retards and he risks losing to the Dems because of a lack of organization that the RNC provides.

Anywho. Cheers