How do you guys feel about me shitposting 24/7?

How do you guys feel about me shitposting 24/7?
Should I stay anonymous?
Do you like that I let the community know when I'm around?
How do you feel about sticky threads?

leave this shit and fuck yourself with a bottle

Nobody cares, you are just another faggot more here.

Also, Chem em.

do whatever you want man but always come out to reveal shilling

no to all of it. stop. just stop.

You've decreased the quality of the site since you started attention whoring. Half the threads on the first page are about you and your shit , and this place has become /dysnomia/ instead of Holla Forums. You really need to reconsider your place in this community and if you're suitable for moderator status, because how you act is completely and totally alien to how any other IB's mods act, whether it be halfchan or here or some smaller chan.

No presence = waaaah mods do nothing!
Presence = waaaah mods namefag shitposting!

How about namefag thread (like this one) were anons have direct conversations with mods about Holla Forums content etc, and other threads stay user like us unless shill detected or you give a camwhore 10mins to timestamp or get b&

There is always butthurt on Holla Forums so sometimes you have to rub a bit of lotion around.

U r a gay tbh fam smh rofl lol.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

HAHAHA VERY FUNNY GREAT MEME BRO REALLY FUNNY WELL PLAYED OMG OMG GREAT POST WELL PLAYED
AHAHAHAH GOOD MEMED!
HAHAH YES FAM IMMA STONE MY SHIT UP WOOOOOO

im trying to start a folder with your art, what should I name it?

fagguets&faggots$anonymous

Dysomnia, you here?
Can you explain who this "lewd user" guy is and why he's relevant?
Or should I get on tox?

see

heh

We first need a philosophical debate if we actually want Holla Forums to be good. Because Holla Forums was never good.

This mod is actually doing his job unlike previous ones.

I like it.
I don't care, it's nice to see a familiar face though.
Yes
Good for discussing things that need to be discussed.

Call it "user", because that's what I am.

I am Analmanglnoemous

You should stop being such a narcissist and making threads about yourself, you fucking fag.

You should also kill yourself

All the tripfagging on Holla Forums is legit keeping me away from this place, because
1: it shows how lonely this place is, always the same small bunch of faggots
2:it's annoying
3:reminds me of previous posts by the same faggot so it's obviously not anonymous

I only come here occasionally for the webm threads, otherwise I'm either on /a/, /k/ or /fit/ but this place is going downhill it's making me depressed, I'm slowly leaving imageboards but I have nowhere else to go

you're chill with me

youre a fucking attentionwhore tbh

I could suggest somewhere (pic related)

why slowly? we want you gone as fast as possible, faggit.

this is tru, dysnomia is shit

Holla Forums was dead but now it's worse than before. The tripfag circlejerk used to be contained, now it's all over the board.

Dysnomia seems to attract tripfags and modcocksuckers.

there is literally nothing wrong with tripcodes, faggit

eat shit tripfag scum

fuck dysnomia
fuck omlet
fuck vinnie
fuck fake uncle
fuck tripfags
fuck namefags
fuck mods

It took some time to break you in, but I think you finally get it..

Everyone else: It's summer, deal with it..

Oldfag tip: There is a 4chan exodus every fall, wait for it..

FUCKING FUCK

You left your mom of that list…

THIS

that's entirely subjective

found the modcocksucker

Protip:

8gag/b is for:

I like traps.

kek, what a faggit.

Holla Forums isn't the whole site shitlard

Go suck mod dick some more why don't you

this
Holla Forums was never good
not even Holla Forums Holla Forums
dysnomia is trying to make it good and he needs to realize it never will be good

You're far worse than any mod on this site.

it's better to just not think about it and pretend Holla Forums isn't a shitfest. make some quality boards, get more people on, contribute, but faggoty things will always happen on Holla Forums and we just have to deal with that.

I enjoy your open shitposting. Please keep it open.

See what I'm talking about? These 2 people make at least 40% of the posts on Holla Forums
This place used to be comfy, now it's just lonely, it makes me sad to remember how much fun I had in the past

your shitposting is lovely, but you should stay anonymous so people will stop hating you.

I try to be here everyday but I know the feels user…

I feel you user. let's stand taller than the tripfags!

LET'S MAKE Holla Forums GREAT AGAIN!

oh, stop your bitching you little baby. Holla Forums was always full of tripfags, be it the pedos, the ponies, or random posters like Nicole, Uncle, and the rest of them.

These fags would be posting whether I'm here or not.

Have you considered lurking and posting on /pol ?

/b died last year..

This isn't new news..

tru

This.

Even though you are the worst mod in the history of image boards with your extreme censorship and rule cuckery/being triggered..

This is still true, its fucking /b.. This board is for autists..

It wasn't ever meant to be a good board..

Even though some mods seem to think fiddling with the settings will have a positive change.. top kek..

Sorry, I thought you were

In regards to I don't understand how you're so butthurt about tripfags when you can verily easily enable the "forced anonymous" option.

This website is always going to be a small group of the same posters, that's what it was from the start, sure the group has gotten smaller, but that doesn't mean it can't be comfy

You're growing up

at this point..

just stop posting m8

you're the problem at this point tbh fam

checked

And he didn't even mention flag and avatar fags.

kek
fuck outta here, faggit.

You seem to forget what being an user is all about but I wouldn't expect anything more from a faggot such as you

i can't even get mad fam

There is nothing wrong with using flags..

Also..

BRING ROLLING BACK

what IS it all about, user. Tell us. Go on, I'll wait.

Well, you're experimenting and clearly invested. Disable trips for a week instead of pontificating

I already did that, it was fun but I prefer them on because of freedom of speech.

I always thought it was about checking dubs m7

I think you mean trips.

Jumped the gun on that one.

These.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

CHECK EM

Shit flinging isn't comfy, and the group is getting smaller by the day, you ever stop and think "I might be the problem!"?
You said you're ok with shitposting so why are you chimping out at my ramblings, dumbass?

I win..

lol

Do you even into chan culture fam
I shouldn't have to explain it and the fact that you don't even comprehend what I'm getting it proves my statement

It could be because your autism m

fucking kill yourself plox

Board so slow you can literally count your dubs

check'd

nice get, faggit

Missed it.
lol. it doesn't prevent anyone from saying anything, just applies authorship which is rarely meaningful.

lol

THEN GET OFF OF MY Holla Forums

lol

All of this is stupid
All of you are autistic circle jerking cum guzzling Gutter cunts

Not really. It's the community which controls the flow of the board, not me. If the community doesn't like me and they chose to leave then that's their own thing.

I delete CP and spam, and try to keep pedos from taking over the board, that's about it. I also shitpost 24/7 because this is Holla Forums.

You ever think about Shitposting anonymously?

very convincing argument. you've shown me what the true culture of Anomanlos actually is.

kbye lol

upload my banners pls ;_;
i worked fuycking hard on them

DUBS

You seriously want me to spoon feed you about a subject you should already know?

You're a degenerate.
Your banners are an extension of this.
If anything, you should be perma b&

KYS

You are a masterchan shill. not even paranoia, you literally announced that you would be using sage##sage to shill here. fuck of.

g8b8m8

Tripfag bashing a tripfag
Even I'm not that autistic
Time to log off fam

do you try and uncomfy this board, or are you just stupid?

Tu quieres una mànzana?

no me gusta manzana tbh… me gusta mas naranjas.

why are you so mean to me?

tripfags can never be taken seriously, even when arguing with another tripfag.

We got 151/150 (somehow)

I can only add them after removing some old ones. I asked if I should removed the old ones and nobody really said. One person said no.

I don't want to add these banners because they aren't fitting of Holla Forums, they're about you. They would go nice on an /opiates/ board or something.

I want your own intellectual opinion, not what you think "I should think is objective fact". If you don't have an opinion then I don't care to continue this conversation.

just don't reply to them

You were alot cooler when you didn't tripfag all the time and showed up randomly at the end of the week for the "weekly opiate thread" just sayin m8

qreo que amas huevos

I honestly think that dysnomia is pretty rational when it comes to moderating shit, but there has definitely been a very significant drop in average post quality on here.

doesn't mean its me. :^)

I would love to hear your argument on any of the facts I made..

There are a 100 reasons why MC is better then 8ch/b.. No one here cares, so why bring it up?

i didnt think you were srs about nto enough computer. fine. also the opiatebanner has nothing to do with me. infinityneedle fine. the one currently up is better than my version.

lurk more faggit

^.^

Naranjas o toronjas? Me gustan mas las toronjas porque son mas faciles de pelar, y tu?

because i see your posts outside the absurd delusions being a non contributing, trite poster on a dead Somalian ISIS recruitment board apparently grants.

idk any of those words. i cheated my way through spanish 3 in highschool. huevos are gud tho.

me gusta tu zeros

Gracias, me gustan tus nueves nieves

we should all just trip up and become friends irl

I said I bet you love eggs, but with slang it means I bet you love balls.

sounds gud fam. add me on fb and follow on insta #flex

nigger it literally has your thread slogan on it, and the other one has your name. I think it would be funny to add them because everyone but you would be buttblistered tho

that's extremely cancerous
its funny if you're being ironic but I know you aren't

Fair enough… On what tho?

see

Iv been here since you first showed up faggot, hell iv been lurking and posting since the first exodus… Iv seen 8/b/ in all shapes and sizes

kek
nice singles, faggit.

this is a true statement. half the banners are just curated images and posts from Holla Forums overtime. you only associate it with me so strongly because i use a tripcode. there are banners of things that are of subjects that get largely posted by a single individual. youre just a fucking bigot. discriminating against trips. but its cool. we all already knew you were a faggit

bruh 44

damn this board is slow

Kill me.

kek

go away forever.

well it is your fault fag

I still got it. Nice singles. 8)

I don't think it's my fault. I didn't even take charge of the board until everyone else had already left.

you are pure unadulterated cancer

Daily reminder its summer..

Look at 4ch/b

Its 1000 times worse then last month..

I can make 50 barth2032 threads here, and it will only improve the place..

Kill yourself you autist faggot, who do you think you are removing stuff you don't like on Holla Forums.

Once you took charge, the board went from averaging about 1000 active users and dipped down to 800 and is still falling.

Word.

The only thing you did wrong was delete 70 threads by changing board settings to 3 pages..

That was uncalled for and a newfag mistake..

Shucks, wouldn't even know where to start.

Nigga, there is 7 of us..

lurk moar

You guys should all come to my place!

confirmed underage

>proceeds to do JUST THAT in the thread.
You are an astronomically bad moderator. You create a thread for seeing whether people are tired of your constant annoying presence, and they are. In response to this, do you learn to shut the fuck up for once as per everyone's request? Nope. Instead you sperg out and scream about how butthurt everybody is as per the usual act. You don't understand that the vast majority of your own userbase can't tolerate you insofar as to just ignore your posts and pretend you don't exist. The fact that you, the moderator, deems it appropriate to whine to us, the users, show how much of a piece of shit you are. Are you even reading the reaction to this thread, at all? We want you to stop posting. We're not just some fringe complainers with an obsession with whining to mods, we are pretty much your entire userbase and we want you to stop. So stop.

Jesus christ I cannot even gouge the retardation you show form this one post.
Do you realize how fucking stupid this is? You always say that you want to have an active role in the community, and yet the community has consistently been better off without you. Your shitposting is not helping. Either it's some unwitty comment or desperate reminder that you still exist, or you're actually mad and really bad at arguing. I don't see how you can come to the conclusion that some mod drunkenly stumbling in and screaming at his userbase about how butthurt they are for complaining about him always drunkenly stumbling in and screaming at his userbase would in any way , shape or form ever help the community or increase post quality or do anything except make us more "butthurt".

Fucking hell. As a tripfag once said, "go away forever".

Every one knows MC is a honey pot

best meme of the year m8

Fo real tho, check out librechan..

FULL of cp..

confirmed shit at b8

I was talking about my naked puzzle rape dungeon basement

And you think it's entirely all my fault?

user… lurk moar. Realize the situation this site is in.

lmao. I'm not reading all that.

Do ya newfags remember back in november when I posted this picture soo much the whole userbase sperged out?

good times..

spamming shit is good times???????

and you still didn't listen..

I tried to tell ya..

Yes, I think it's entirely your fault. I have been obsessively watching the board list stats for 2 years. The other top boards didn't lose active users, in fact, Holla Forums got even bigger.

It is 100% because of Holla Forums's moderation.

Yes, it was funny watching your reaction m8

You're so full of shit. Just another faggot mod looking for enough crumbs of efame to make ED

>on this day user quit quoting sage, realizing he was a better

I think you should kill yourself
By that I mean never post with capcode, never sticky anything or post epin ban messages, basically just fuck off faggot

He didn't ban people calling him shit tho.
He actually boosted the pph by 100 just by being a massive faggot.
If you simplify chan "culture" it is about channeling the biggest attention to your post.

Holla Forums was never about quality

Okay. I actually changed my mind and decided I'd respond to your long bait, since you put so much work into it after all.

how? I delete CP and spam and I call out goons, I think as a moderator I'm doing a good job.

Some are, some aren't.

but not everyone requested it, in fact, from what I can see most don't care

I never whine to you. I ask questions and communicate with the community. I started this thread so I can see what you guys think about things. I dindu nuffin wrong

yes, and responding, which is what you don't seem to want me to do for some reason. Do you just want me to read the thread and not reply to anyone? What would be the point in even making the thread?

The reason I'm being active among the community is because I have seen too many boards where the owner just don't do nuffin.
I kind of missed when HW was gone and didn't post anymore, so I like to try to make up for that by being active among the community and trying to see what you guys like and don't like. HW isn't coming back, sorry if you don't like me.
I don't think you're everyone, but good try, Anomalous
Stop what? What is it you want me to stop exactly?

unless someone posts a time stamp cock pic, im out..

I have guys to flirt with..

Please extrapolate. I do care about this place, so I want to hear any and all criticism.

Sometimes that's for the best, unless the BO is fun and interesting to talk to. You on the other hand are just some self-absorbed douche that has no sense of humor.

I already did, the stats don't lie.

Here's a list of all the posts that want you to leave or at least start posting only anonymously. This is not a fringe minority that you are in any place to argue with. This is your userbase. You need to change. Now, I'm sure a lot of these are the same people, some even my posts, but considering how small this place is, these are probably a large majority of people that regularly post here or make oc. So give in. Change your posting habits and make Holla Forums bearable again.

A really shitty mindset. You see the state of halfchan nowadays, where people just fish for (you)s? That's the mindset that got for it to be that way.

user thank you. You are my fucking hero.

No, user. The stats don't lie, you're coming up to a conclusion without giving reasons as to why it's happening.

Yes, a lot of users have left. You claim it is because of moderation, but the stats can't tell you if the moderation did it or not, so go ahead, tell me what I did that made "everyone leave".

Perhaps you failed to recognize that the pedo group was literally 40% of Holla Forums. Literally.

Jelly?

lmao

There's literally no other possible reason. It's not like the user base magically changed when HW left. The same old fags that usually come here decided to leave because the new vols were shit.

I'm just using common sense:

new mods take control of board + the average number of users drops immediately = shit mods.

user, can we get a room plz?

but user… lots of us left when HW was gone.
lots of us left when Josh failed IN
lots of us failed when lowcard left
that doesn't mean it was dystopica
be logical m'friend

The other legacy boards remained stable and some of them got even bigger. The main board that suffered was Holla Forums. Why? because of the fucking moderation.

plz..

I think he's just butthurt he didn't get to be a mod

The site lost 5000 posters..

HOW NEW ARE YOU ???

That's because they weren't composed of 40% pedophiles that got kicked out. You don't seem to understand that.

You may be as cancerous as dysnomia

Holla Forumsfags constantly spammed it.

go ask Holla Forums about kampfy n co. or Holla Forums about mark. maybe it's keeping in the shadows, but it's most likely the same thing boards run on which is user content.

What a shit thread full of shit people.
I hope you all die sooner than you would have liked.

Keep thinking you are a good BO, 90% of the people here think you are shit. The only people you have to defend you is tripfags.

Where did you come up with this figure? Did you just pull it out of your ass?

The danger of presenting only one possibility limits critical thinking because the answer (right or wrong) is in front of you.
There are multiple reasons for reduced posters and placing the blame only on the moderator is short-sighted at the very least.

This place is meant to Holla Forums a community, not a circle-jerk of blame.

This may be an anomalous imageboard, but acting like faggots is not compulsory.

THIS. DEAR FUCKING GOD THIS

fuck dysnomia

I wish I would

turn off tripcodes

Why are you so dedicated to protecting dysnomia? Your autism is also showing. You are pushing this so hard that you are contradicting yourself and limiting critical thinking with your own agenda.

What is that supposed to mean? This entire thread is a dysnomia circle jerk, are you just trying to use the same words as the opponent to try and make it look like they are wrong? That's SJW-tier shit.

he was merely saying your theory is limited thinking. proven elsewhere.

There's no other theory. Please present me with another theory. There isn't one. It's common sense.

You do realize that it's possible for people to genuinely be tired of your constant bullshit? Stop calling everyhting that triggers you "biat". That's the mindset of a sjw, thinking that everybody in disagreement with them is a spooky troll out to get them.

And, as you put it in , you also "shitpost 24/7 because this is Holla Forums".

See . Most active people are. A (post-wise) small minority is oblivious to your shit because they're not regular users that visit here more than once a week.

10% of the userbase makes 90% of the posts. 10% of this place is really small, and also probably in this thread right now. This 10% is the userbase you need to please, the people that keep this place running. evidently, this 10%, including me, wants you to shut up.

Are you fucking kidding me? You're getting in petty arguments with like 4 people in this thread right now. Both in this thread, the banner thread, and every meta thread you decide to show up in, you sperg at people mad at you and talk about how assblasted they must be wanted a mod with at least some dignity.

Reading comprehension is important dysnomia. We want you to stop shitposting. What is a shitpost? It's the random comments in every other thread on the catalog that ends up completely derailing everything to be about you. It's the stooping so low as to get in halfchan/b/ tier squabbles with random anons. It's the funbans and cat's cradle references and stickies about your personal life. And not just shitposting, it's also shitmodding. That means turning on forced user just because you found the setting option, making the number of pages 1 and therefor wiping out a metric shit-ton of threads with a bunch of OC and discussion in them, and posting with a capcode just to get more people to reply to you because your posts are not of note without them.

We don't like you. That's the one majority consensus on Holla Forums right now, amidst all the masterchan and 4chan and reddit imports, amidst different thoughts on free speech and political alignments and forced memes.
You are not HW. You will never be the same as HW. HW is the (former) webmaster. He's vital in the scheme of internet wide affairs as a whole, considering how important 4chan and gamergate turned out to be. You are not, and considering how you're just as fallible to shit-flinging as the average user, don't try to be.

Discounting pony threads the active contributors to this board is 8 people, no exaggeration.

do what ever feels good nigger

Feels good to who?

thx fam.

You guys have fun. I'm going to stop posting (as dysnomia) as frequently.

I think you are here just to rustle jimmies and not to contribute to improving Holla Forums

Perhaps you have been on a different board because I don't consider that his normal MO.

You don't like him, don't speak for me faggot.

We know that, he is not trying to be. He is trying to emulate the connection to the community the HW had.

I'm pretty sure that meets the description of Holla Forums. As for the namefagging, that was one of the original questions in this thread.

Why do I get the feeling that you are 2 of those 4 people?

I'm here for casual shitposting, but this thread is more like a witch hunt than a discussion of ideas amongst peers.

Because he's 350lbs

emulate: match or surpass (a person or achievement), typically by imitation.

so let me guess, you like that HW left and the community fall apart?

How about defining more words user?

connection
a relationship in which a person or thing is linked or associated with something else.

community
a group of people living in the same place or having a particular characteristic in common

"haha i disagree with you therefor you have no interest whatsoever in anything that would be perceived as good, yup that's right i have a different opinion than you therefor you are obviously actively malignant duh :))"

No, it's just that you're a fucking newfag.

"We" includes the people that don't like him. That's fucking self evident form the sentence. Don't be a retard.

"Hes not trying to be hw, he's just trying to act exactly like hw so uhhhh back off buster :)))"

Because you're an insecure faggot that subconsciously imagines there are less people disagreeing with you than there really are to shelter your fragile mental state?

And I'm here to actually contribute to the board. Dysnomia is one of the few people holding people like me back from making Holla Forums decent again.

Please elaborate

fuck dysnomia

It's really funny to see four or five anons with their sore anuses because they don't like the bo.
but we represent all the user base!!!
Holla Forums is dead
bo is the cancer
disable namefaggin
muh freedom!

I like you. You don't need to change a thing.

I dont think you and a few other people here understand.
There is no improving Holla Forums. This is as good as it gets. Get used to it.

Part of the ship, part of the crew

Can you please define every word in that post
and every word in the definitions.

Please. thanks.

you shoudl delete the board

What?

but this user is going to make Holla Forums decent again

i like you and your approach towards this

you make oc making fun of dysnomia and you still enjoy posting here
you're the hero Holla Forums needs

Less "holding back" and more "being an active strain". You see, every thread dysnomia capcodes in turns into a dysnomia thread. His super wackyness/super butthurtness turns this board into /dysnomia/, a shitshow of meta threads and him showing up in those meta threads compounding until there's nothing interesting left. He's just cancerous. He makes bad posts.

And the people defending him? one obnoxious tripfag and one user, as well as the man himself probably. four or five anons is this entire fucking place.

bos can see ids.

i'm not bo, i'm just counting (you)s

Semen glob coming out of vagina in Orlando

here's another one

Thank (you).

dysnomia, obviously him but not accompanied by a capcode, is succumbing as low as to do Holla Forums's way of discrediting people they hate: whining about their number of posts. He's stooped so low as to use Holla Forums arguments. How the mediocre fall.

So fucking what? Yea iv posted quite a bit in this thread… Here in a lil bit I'm going to go to bed and wake up to alot more Posts in this thread… Just more autism dysnomia is showing

I hope youre being sarcastic because nothing will change Holla Forums the way things are going. The only reason i dont agree with
is because all the shit here would spew out onto every other board.

Please! That guy does not need anyone to defend him of you!
Just stay in your circle jerk crying about anything faggot.

(You)

ur dum

thanks mate.

good job keeping all the autists that complain about you in one thread dysnomia.

good thinking. i'm tired of meta threads.

so you're being ironic right? the "haters gonna hate" gif and the hypocrisy and all?

G8B8M8

(CJEEEEEECKED)

omg CHECK THESE TRIPS :DD GUYS LOOK THEEE FORURSS!!!1

TAHTS TRIPSLES!

My God! This bait is good quality!

They're getting really good at baiting. They must be learning from Dys0mea the bait master

Yep.

shitpost as dysnomia occasionally, when you think it would have a good effect. The rarer the better.

Otherwise you're just a tripfag, which goes against the whole point of anonymity and chans. We should be discouraging that shit not enabling it.