The story I am about to relate, though constructed on a patchwork of fiction...

The story I am about to relate, though constructed on a patchwork of fiction, is nevertheless symbolic of certain phenomena based in reality. Furthermore, I predict that, when the words here graven have been amplified, they will begin their transformation into truth.

Every event serves to emphasize the existence of one's own personal reality, and as individuals separate from all others, we desire a place to belong.
However, that, too, is but an egotistical concept. In order for there to be mutual understanding, it is necessary to recognize here and now that, like the brain synapses, we are all – connected.

lain is lain. lain is lain
Each is separate – yet they are one.
By connecting, humanity gains first awareness of its function as a seed.
By connecting, a human no longer remains a mere end-point, a "terminus," but becomes a junction to another point, having won the right to serialize itself.
The ability to connect is the ability to continue – they are one and the same.
This not only applies to the connection of axial coordinates but temporal coordinates as well. Therefore, at the time when a conscious, intentional connection is made, surely the dead will rise from their intended place, appearing at the time coordinate of the connection's origin.

In that moment, the realization shall dawn that the time in which we inhabit our physical bodies is but the starting point of connection, and the very meaning of possessing a physical body at all shall be questioned.
You must not fear this tale.
What you must fear – is lain

Recognize that you are connected.
Serialize thyself.

post more lain.

I have all the lains

Can you upload it to mega?

I don't have enough computers for that.

"However" doesn't quite fit here because nothing before that suggested it WASN'T an egotistical concept. Quite the contrary.

Last part is gibberish

keep lain bumped

First part kinda makes sense.
When it got to the temporal coordinates shit is when it started getting really stupid.

You just don't understand lain.

Go on, explain it then

I did.

No. You posted pretentiously written gibberish.
Then, when asked to explain it, you referred to it again. So not only are you confirming it is indeed gibberish because you refuse to explain it, but you apparently don't even know what explaining means.

Lains authority is divine.

Why don't you watch it yourself you lazy cunt.

Watch what?
I though this piece of text was supposed to make sense on its own.

user, no wonder you can't figure out lain.

you're retarded!

Did you have a stroke or something? This lack of coherence borders insanity

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

The lain faggot here is purposely being obtuse or they themselves don't understand Lain.

To give context Lain was the main character to a show called Serial Experiments Lain who grew into a social pariah sure to strange happenings

I know
I was playing along. I'm procrastinating on homework so I needed something to occupy my mind on.
From what he implies, the text doesn't make sense until you watch the anime which means it's gibberish by itself or at least purposely cryptic.

Listen kiddo, we grown ups are dealing with adult stuff here. We don't you just go into the corner and be quiet?

I could have tried spilling the whole thing, but I honestly do recommend watching it some time

Alright. I actually downloaded it a while back but never got around to it. I'll watch it with a friend who likes this kind of stuff.

I haven't watched yet. I'm still only halfway through Cowboy Bebop.

😆

mm

It was one of those days when it's a minute away from raining jizz and there's this depravity in the air, you can almost smell it. Right? And this fag was just dancing with me. Like a little kid begging me to molest it. For fifteen minutes. That's the day I realized that there was this entire homosexuality behind things, and this incredibly feminine force that wanted me to know there was no reason to be straight, ever. OP's a poor excuse, I know. But he helps me remember… I need to remember… Sometimes there's so much faggotry in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my anus is just going to cave in.

this one too