What are your biggest regrets?

What are your biggest regrets?

getting this tattoo

missing out

selling Holla Forums to jim

Old roommate. Biggest regret in my entire life, only getting the balls to creep record her once in the six months she lived here. Beautiful face, huge tits. Opportunity will literally never repeat itself.
She moves out with fuckwit boyfriend. New roomie is a land whale. Fml

on what?

Buying britbux.

Paying to see Avatar

kek

post vid

not doing the Final Solution that Himmler proposed

NO REGRETS MFK

not getting dubs

Not being in the top floor of the twin towers as the plane hit
Serious answer: Being so fucking weird as a kid it ruined most of my teenage years from people remembering how cringy I was as a kid.
Im still pretty alternative but in a cool hipster kinda way, wich people seem to think is pretty neat so im fine with it

Posting on this site.

Not offing myself with an overdose yet

bost diddie

yee

check em

I mistake voice for vice
and forgot to typing "o"
I am super foolish

WATx2

Being such a paranoid faggot

Not fucking my sister back when she used to let me finger her and practice giving blowjobs

Being a dick to my first girlfriend

Me too user, me too.
Sike

But foreal doe, wasting time starting/doin druggz and getting married to a fucking whore. Is ok, no kids and fuckk herrr ;)

moving to Portland, Oregon.

Regrets? Always losing my spaghetti when a girl shows she likes me and I do nothing. Im 18 and still a handholdless KV

want a pabst bro?

Clicking on this thread.

Not knowing how to kill myself the first time I tried. Had many great moments after, but I feel like the moments are just shadows.

Everything is bullshit and fleeting moments. Happiness is a fucking construct people use to show a razor bladed dildo uip your fucking ass

shove

😂

………..