Olay! Holla Forums is ruined! Wowza! (Thanks trump cucks)

Since that stupid fucking day that Donald Crumpet made his shitty speech about "MUH CHINA" (almost a ==ENTIRE FUCKING YEAR AGO== now)
you trump cucks have been constantly shoving your shitty "deluxe" trump cuck memes down everyone's fucking throat and have even gotten
the hot pocket fuckers that run this board to ban anyone that ==DARE== to ==OPPOSE== OR slightly ==CRITICIZE== your ==SAVIOR OF MUH WHITE RACE G0D EMPEROR DONALD VON RETARD-O-VANGUARDEN TRUMP==
G-d forbid anyone questions that "The Legacy Of Autism" Donald Trump may not be the guy who all you cuck fucks thinks he is because ==ALL OF HIS CHILDREN ARE MARRIED TO JEWS==
THEY, yes, THOSE DUMB FUCKING NORMIE FAG COMMUNIST FUCKS ARE JUST SHILLS, TAKE THEM AWAY, I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE! I WON'T EVER DO IT AGAIN! TAKE IT AWAY NOW! ==NNNNOOOOOOWWWWWW==
Don't you fucking shits get it? This is exactly what ((they)) want. They want you to be a kosher bosher cuck-dynasty butt-plug-loving brain-dead useless ==ANIME LOVING== TRUMP CUCK PIECE OF SHIT
SO THAT THEIR JOB IS MUCH EASIER.

BUT OH I'M JUST A FUCKING SHILL.

I'M JUST A HUGE FUCKING USELESS WHEELBASE ALEHOUSE THING, AREN'T I?

I'M JUST THAT FUCKING WEIRD GUY NAMED "DREMON VERNG DARBLE" OVER THERE WHO SPEAKS IN NOTHING ELSE BUT ==that language==

LISTEN YOU FUCKS:

I THINK ABOUT PULLING THE TRIGGER

MANY TIMES A DAY BECAUSE OF HOW STUPID YOU FUCKS ARE

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING

YOU'RE ALL 20 TO 30 YEARS OLD AND YOU ALREADY FUCKED YOUR ENTIRE LIFE UP THE ASS AND YOU DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT IT

SHOVE YOUR FUCKING GREENTEXT UP YOUR ASS YOU FUCKING CUCK FUCK COMMUNIST LIMP WRISTED FAGGOTS

FUCKING GUARDRAIL YOURSELVES.

DON'T VOTE FOR ANYONE

JUST MOVE OUT OF AMERICA LIKE I DID

THERE IS NO FUCKING HOPE

PIC ==VERY== RELATED.

Didnt read

YEA THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT: YOU CAN'T READ ANYTHING OTHER THEN A BUNCH OF SENTENCE FRAGMENTS ABOUT HOW GREAT DONALD CUCK IS.

FUCKING MAN CHILD.

HOW PATHETIC.

look at how scared this poor sod is and laugh

I came all the way from /sp/ to laugh at this foolish nigger.

What else does Trump need to do to blow out you people.

He's stood against immigration, political correctness, globalist trade. He's nodded to Ron Paul, to Buchanan, he's hated on the EU's killing of the European peoples.

You look at his business record he isn't exactly some super connected ZOGbot. His daughter married a Jew in a city with one of the highest kike populations, and he was friendly with the Clintons who he's insulting quite viciously multiple times after.

I don't quite get what else needs to be done. You say don't vote, fine, but if you can solve shit peacefully, why not?

Stop procrastinating.
I'm 41 you insensitive asshole.

/sp/

You guys back?!

This what you faggots callin a raid?

Dear God, you are pathetic.

nice post OP

FIRST POST, ALWAYS BEST POST

Oldfag/natsoc victory MAGA

It's a combination of ¡Jeb!'s ¡wife!'s ¡mehhican! pygmy internet turtle army, lyin' Canadian Ted's concussed cunt and a golem created from sloughed off lower intestine of Lyndsey Graham.

Pull the trigger, just be sure to put the gun in your mouth first.

I think you're posting on the wrong chan OP.

www.4chan.org

Ron Paul lost.
Rand Paul lost too.

:)

Your guy lost and your girl Hillary is going to lose too. You should go ahead and pull the trigger.

Babbies first election year on Holla Forums.