Just saw asscreed in the cinema, ask me anything

just saw asscreed in the cinema, ask me anything

Did you have to climb a tower in order to unlock every scene in the movie?

I probably did and didn't know i had to, the movie felt very unfinished

Was the theater empty?

it was half full

what is wrong with you?

i had to go watch something, it was either this or star wars

actually no. you could have just not watched anything in the cinema

yes i did, you fucking faggot

why? what would have happened if you hadn't watched anything?

Half empty, you mean.

none of your beeswax

i.e. nothing

What size buttplug do you use? Gigantic, or Colossal?

Fucking queer.

did she show boobs in this movie?

gonna go see it in a couple hours, is it good?

thoroughly disappointing
i was falling asleep near the end
action/chase scenes were way too long and pointless
characters that barely get introduced die and we have to act as if it's important
apple of eden never gets used
no reference to other assassins
everyone in spain looks like a turk
turks are pussies
smoke/dust makes it impossible to tell what's going on in the fight scenes
shitty plot that's somehow worse than what we get in the games

nope
she betrays her dad near the end of the movie and like 5 minutes later she hates the protag because he killed her dad
shit character

:(

Has there ever been a good vidya movie?

postal/warcraft

Vidyashit is even lower than capeshit.

Capeshit is the best and most popular cinema in the last decade.
Of course it would be lower than that…

Metzen pls go

The first Silent Hill movie is the closest they've ever gotten to a genuinely good video game adaptation.

The visuals are spectacular and it does a very good job of capturing the atmosphere from the games. Unfortunately the plot is all over the damn place and is a random mishmash of story elements from all the games in the franchise and original elements made for the movie which simply do not work together.

If they had just kept the plot simple and consistent it would have been a good horror movie instead of wasted potential with strong visuals.

HOLD IT YOU FUCK BEST VIDEOGAME MOVIE COMING THROUGH

Just got back from the movie, which I went to even after reading this thread. I was naive.

The thing that struck me the most was how it had no spirit, it had no personality whatsoever despite it being a pretty over the top concept. The dialogue was wooden and was only there for expository purposes. None of these people looked like they wanted to be there.

Went with my girlfriend who only knows a bit about the games but i was good to verify that if you don't know the story beforehand, it really doesn't make much sense. They don't really spend any time showing who the Assassins or Templars are, and as far as the audience knows there's no real reason for them to be fighting other than "free will." In the games it was more like the Assassins believe in chaos and the Templars believe in order and both are pretty fucked up. None of that really comes across here so there's no motivation for anybody. Not to mention nobody ever explains what the Apple of Eden actually is, which is a pretty crazy plotline anyway but you need to give it SOMETHING.

As OP said, I was just amazed at how bored I was. I went at 1:30 in the afternoon and was still about to fall asleep. I can't put my finger on it but there's just something about the action that is just so fucking boring. The one thing that's cool about the games is how fluid all the combat is, but that isn't utilized here outside of a couple exchanges. I guess it's the fact that there aren't many assassinations in it doesn't help.

Worst part of the movie: it kept cutting back to the main character fighting in the real world because instead of being asleep he's rigged up to a giant robotic arm so he's moving around in space. This completely breaks the immersion, but lets us all know that this is a movie about this guy learning to fight in the real world which is fucking stupid.

Spoilers, there was a whole plotline about the guy's parents that I don't think had to be there. What else… Fuck, I dunno. It was remarkably dull, despite there being a lot of fights and chases. I don't wanna keep comparing it to the game but the game wasn't even that good, but there were SOME THINGS that made it unique. Absolutely none of that transferred over. Would have been better if they spent some time adding context about why any of this is happening, who these groups really are, and maybe even hint at what the Apple of Eden actually is. Without it, it's just a bunch of scenes that I don't care about.

it's just the first game over again. how is that good? the only thing it does different is take out what little gameplay there was

Did Negrobender fuck a black girl?

the Prince of Persia movie was decent enough except for the changed ending.

well it was a lot more entertaining than asscreed